AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-06-30, 22:34   Link #2101
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Oh and in other news OCnano looks to be full steam ahead. Despite the sharp learning curve, do attempt to contribute. For me, I'm just throwing up thoughts and triggers hapzardly so don't mind me while my sections read like Starcraft 2 Alpha builds.
SaintX does not know anything about wiki-ing things at the moment, will try and learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Dont worry about it, he hold a place in my pantheon of military geniuses, along with the Admiral Nelson.
why not add Napoleon for the lulz?

or how about...

*is shot before he can say anything*
Old 2008-06-30, 22:35   Link #2102
Liingo
Love Hina?

Kha, for once could you speak normally.....
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:37   Link #2103
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Basically I scored more than 50 pts in that Fantasy Novel Test, for Memoirs of a Kaiser, that long stalled space epic involving the life of Sankt Kaiser Vivio the Third, Sakura Zaki, from farm girl to warrior to Empress to savior...

But to be honest I did borrow heavily from about every tale in the genre (like FSN King Arthur), spliced with CLAMP and some other random anime like Lodoss War Chronicles...

In short: the DUAL! formula of originality.

I failed gloriously by the standards set there. But since I wasn't trying to be original, I passed epically. After all, too many people strive for originality; it becomes original to be unoriginal!

Last edited by Kha; 2008-06-30 at 22:59.
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:48   Link #2104
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
My fantasy novel is like a genderbent Zero no Tsukaima. Except not really.

But the basic concept is the same: girl from "our world" lands in a fantasy world. In this case, she's a yaoi fangirl who has a talent for the fantasy world's brand of (human) magic. (Then she turns to the dark side due to the "power corrupts" clause and has to be defeated by the other characters, but that's just cruft.)

Amazingly, that story only failed the one question (about people from the "real world" dropping into a fantasy world), and passed the rest. Then again, considering a failing grade if we get one "yes" answer to a question...

-

About the wiki: I've given up on trying to find another free wiki site, so feel free to start expanding on the Wikidot. This includes editing the main "start" page.

Basically, anything that is specifically not in the "faq" namespace, feel free to edit and add, and I mean anything. Please also follow the editing guidelines. Wiki moderators, please feel free to edit the "faq" pages as well.

If anyone wants to help with prettifying the place, let me know and I'll admin-ize you.

Once again, if anyone needs it, the site is http://ocnano.wikidot.com/ and the "secret password" is forcrackandthewhitedevil.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-30, 22:48   Link #2105
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Yeah, I was reading through and saw universe and went WTF! Well seems ok, but I don't see what was wrong with the old background..
Just that I was having problems coming up with a political situation that would require the TSAB to interfere but then butt out when order is restored by the wrong side. This just simplified things a great deal by not getting the TSAB involved at all. The Fate Incident takes place at the same time as I had originally planned it, it's just that Alex wasn't involved with that incident.

Quote:
But wasn't Belkan enhancement limited to it's weilder only?
Yes, and so is Asuna's magic system. The difference is that the Neo and Ancient Belkan systems make usage of magi-links (which manifest visibly as the triangular Belkan magic sigil) to a certain extent, where Asuna's system doesn't use any magi-links.

Here's the way I think it works; magi-links bind magical power from the atmosphere into programs which affect the mage and her surroundings in different ways. This is done using the linker core to harness magical energy in the atmosphere. But the core and a mage's body also has its' own magic which works much like Ki or Chakra and is exclusively an internal energy source except for extraordinarily skilled mages who can force it to manifest externally like regular spells. A mage's ability to do this depends entire on their body's ability to channel and control that magic, which is far more difficult than using magi-links. This system has been obsolete for centuries, ever since the Ancient Belka system became widespread, but Carim still has a few training holocrons in the Church's archives which can help Asuna learn this system. It's also pretty much the only system she can use, since her natural AMF prevents her from using magi-links the way 50 ton weights keep an infant from learning to walk.

There exists the possibility of this system making Asuna's linker core powerful enough to overcome her own AMF to an extent. If this happens, and Asuna becomes able to harness environmental mana using magi-links, she'll be able to use something like the Magic/Ki combo she uses in the Mahou Sensei Negima manga to boost her power into the stratosphere.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 00:25   Link #2106
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Kha, for once could you speak normally.....
Sadly, I think he is speaking normally....
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 01:01   Link #2107
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Relativity, my dear PG.
Old 2008-07-01, 01:37   Link #2108
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Dude... It's SNAKE vs SUBARU. That's not weird, that's AWESOME. But I think snake got gipped. He had no specials, and Subaru kept chucking out shouryukens.

Snake should have gotten stingers.
That was the AI playing as Snake he has the Stinger it’s a level 3 special (His level ones are a FAMAS and a Ranbu Super, his level two is a C4 bomb, and he has a second level three that’s just hilarious). He also has his pistol (with three firing modes), grenades which he can roll or throw in both HE and Stun versions, he can put claymores down on the ground, he has a roll that’s nearly a teleport since it passes through the enemy and he's invincible during it (good for moving out of a corner), and he can turn invisible. (which is cool, but not a ton of use on AI which still seems to be able to see you find… cheating bastard.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
And Subaru should have gotten Divine Buster...

*warps away*
She has it acutally, I almost lost round three when I was messing around trying to look for a chance to land it instead of just whacking the foe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And her concrete shattering punches. If you think Snake was gimped, just watch the fight again and realize how gimped Subaru was.
Well if you want to go ridiculous high-end then you also get stuff like snake SURFING A MISSILE and besting guys with bullet deflecting force fields and bullet dodging speed in single combat… Snake takes “badass normal” too it’s most outrageous extremes. He’s basically the video game version of batman at this point.

Sides Subaru isn't even that strong IMO at least not compared to guys that clearly have real super strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
*Skims by*
Why am I hearing genderbending?

Also: Subaru vs Snake. lawl <.>
lawl indeed...

Quote:
With a pure speedvehicle squad you'd own a Tau army period.
Ravenwing and other fast armies with any kind of decent CC are pretty much Tau kryptonite. This is true even in Dawn of War... "Huh what's tha-- Oh shit Rhinos! Shot them, shot them! Gah smoke! Oh shit, oh shit!!"

*10 PSM and 50 Zerks pile out of Rhinos as Obliteraters teleport in*

"Run you little blue bastards! Run as fast as your stubby little legs will carry you!"

Eldar are nearly as bad what with there psy-storm, jumping tansports and morale killing banshees.

Quote:
Simply giving it an AI and not bothering with it beyond that could work at well. It has worked for Levantine and Eisen so far.
That's more or less how it acutally works with most of them, only a few of them acutally have NO AI, but none of the AIs really get any development or deep personalities.

Quote:
The idea of a bow using Syn is relatively new, actually, so you were first. Though lately giving her no melee skills has been seriously bugging me, especially since me and my friends are scratching up on our fightin skills for the upcomming LARP. >_<
Well if she has actual decent defensive magic (which I recall she dose) I don't see the need for serious melee skills. Basically melee skills just seem to detract and distract from an archer or shooters main job which shooting. Just like how an MMO mage isn't going to carry a sword even if he was allowed to us it he'd use some kind of speed or defensive buff and run if anyone got close, not take out a blade and start slashing.

But this is mostly my opinion which is that a ranged fighter need melee skills allot less then a melee fighter needs a few ranged skills. Again I point to Yunno as well who held off Vita for at least a while without even having a weapon to speak off beyond barriers.

Quote:
Probably. I remember Signum creating a huge 'wha?' reaction, but since we never actually saw her use her bow again, it quickly dwindled in favor of Teana's guns
It dose seem to have been totally forgotten doesn't it? I'd have liked to see her use it more myself I think it could have made her better rounded. Although it could also be a choice on her part as well since being a battle manic she seems to enjoy getting stuck into it almost as much as acutally winning. But yeah any thoughts of the bow seem to have been quickly forgotten when Teana "John Woo" Lanster showed up.

Quote:
If there is one thing we don't have to wory about in Nanoha, its realistically accurate weaponry.
Yeah any worry about that went out the window when Vita decided it would be neat to impersonate a super-robot.

Quote:
When typing that I "Tk is going to love this" did cross my mind.
Well this is just what happens when you look at a system of combat or system in general and make logical extrapolations based on its observed behavior.

Quote:
Uh-huh, well, genderbending Tk conjurs this image in my head:

You underestimate the power of genderbending.
Na, way too cute, the hair is the wrong color and way too long, and it doesn't matter WHAT gender I am I'm never gonna wear a frikkin choker! like I said if I was bent I’d end up as a huge scruffy looking boyish sort of female IMO (since a good bending should be somewhat true to its targets original form).

This plus glasses and maybe a slightly lighter shade of hair is about the closest example I can think of.

Quote:
Certain level would be a given (even Asuna isný immume to everything) by the looks of it elemental magic should still work. It can already pass through AMF in Nanoha, and Asuna herself was frozen solid by Eva too.
It must be noted though that it's pointed out in Manga spells that active outside the boundry and create something solid or a nonmagical energy can then enter it, but it's also said that trying to do even magic INSIDE an dense AMF will result in miserable failure one would tend to think this applies just as much to Elmental as regular spells as normal spells. (this is reinforced (no pun intended), by Reinforce delcration that this would render her helpless despite what seems to be an ice affinty.

Last edited by Tk3997; 2008-07-01 at 02:43.
Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 01:53   Link #2109
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Here is a little something that SaintX has been cooking for sometime that I have edited. It is the frame work for a few future OCs, one of them being Kriss Lanster (krisslanza)

Spoiler for Otome system:

Thoughts?
tshouryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 02:29   Link #2110
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Here is a little something that SaintX has been cooking for sometime that I have edited. It is the frame work for a few future OCs, one of them being Kriss Lanster (krisslanza)

Thoughts?
Otome!?

Ok... you got rid of the Nanobots...

No Guys joined the program because of the hot pink robes?
There is surely one or two guys who don't care about something like that (And even it's someone like Ginka from Kyouran Kazoku Nikki ).
Old 2008-07-01, 02:44   Link #2111
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Otome!?

There is surely one or two guys who don't care about something like that (And even it's someone like Ginka from Kyouran Kazoku Nikki ).
And then there are plenty of guys that would join because of that their greeting would sound something like this:
HEEEEYYYY!!!

Last edited by Tk3997; 2008-07-01 at 02:58.
Old 2008-07-01, 03:26   Link #2112
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

In WoW, nothing stops males from wearing a Hot Pink Dress, and frankly no one does because of other reasons that far outweighs looks, so if a system is good, why aren't there some guys?

(I confess, I can't keep a straight face while writing this post. )

The Knight-sisters in the combat wings of the Adeptae Belkarum use Precious Robes, and a remarkably similar system, and their gender-segregation is simply because they've always been an all-girl army, and with their being tied to the Light of the Kaiser (who is female) via divinated Sparks, it pretty much eliminates all chance of a male entering the Convent.

Simply put: maybe Amiya just doesn't like powering guys?
Old 2008-07-01, 03:36   Link #2113
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
In WoW, nothing stops males from wearing a Hot Pink Dress, and frankly no one does because of other reasons that far outweighs looks, so if a system is good, why aren't there some guys?

Neither can I.

Of course, in City of Heroes, costumes are not tied to game mechanics, and customizability is much-vaunted, which means that you can get some utterly horrendous sartorial abominations.

Makes for some fun roleplaying.

Guy: Hey, you tore my fashionably gorgeous new outfit!

Me: It's called assisted suicide. And no jury in the world will convict me.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 03:46   Link #2114
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

And just to drive home the point, Cloth-armor classes are almost always DOOMED to wear gowns and robes in WoW, because all their best armor are as such. Some rebels have resorted to other itemizations, but they then lack the stats of a fully "gowned" player. Hence one of the reasons why I instinctively avoid playing mages, priests and the all-powerful Warlock.

Sadly, the plate-encased Paladins once had such an experience years ago; one of our armor sets turned us into Priests in gold. To me, it was a nightmare. (I've since changed my take on it, as came Blazer who made that gold dress look badass.)

However, bottomline was, a period of time I sucked up my RP-pride and wore a dress because it was good stats. That goes to show how a powerful system will attract people despite the looks.

@dkellis: That indeed, especially when you are leveling, you just upgrade piece for piece and ignore looks, resulting in a monstrosity that a veteran can immediately tell "Freshly Leveled". It's basically the game's subtle push for you to go and raid for a set of cool armor and in doing so play and pay more.

I'd gladly give a Gnome in a Hot Pink Dress a wardrobe malfunction, for the luls and brainsplatters that would follow. Going along with the RP:

Me: In the name of Victoria's Secret, I purge this fashion daemon!
Old 2008-07-01, 04:05   Link #2115
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
/raises hands, being the local Dungeons & Dragons nerd and has played a bit of Planescape

If I were to D&D the Dimensional Sea, it would be the Astral Plane that is pretty much a buffer plane for every planes.
I was thinking Astral Plane too. Heck, it already looks pretty Astral as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
I wonder how many of these questions would you be able to answer. Looks like it'd be an interesting read none the less.
Ugh, that test is horrible. -_- I understand that you shouldn't have to many of those points but... 'Answering "yes" to any one question results in failure and means that the prospective novel should be abandoned at once?' Way to kill 99% of any normal persons story ideas. -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Carim takes Alex in for reasons of her own
'Reasons of her own?' Do tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well if you want to go ridiculous high-end then you also get stuff like snake SURFING A MISSILE and besting guys with bullet deflecting force fields and bullet dodging speed in single combat… Snake takes “badass normal” too it’s most outrageous extremes. He’s basically the video game version of batman at this point.
Huh, well I never played any MGS besides two (can't find one, still need to find three, lacking the PS3 to play four) but bullet dodging speed?

Quote:
Sides Subaru isn't even that strong IMO at least not compared to guys that clearly have real super strength.
*shrug* well, to me, any character that can smash concrete, survive getting smashed through concrete, and can smash other people through concrete qualifies as having super strength.

Quote:
Well if she has actual decent defensive magic (which I recall she dose)
Syn has Rho Aius, which is basically a Barrier spell with a casting time, using multiple highly powerfull Barriers. A breaker blocker, so to say. While Syn certainly won't be headbutting Starlight Breakers right of the bat, that spell will eventually be her main defence against 'Fire da Lazor' tactics.

Quote:
I don't see the need for serious melee skills. Basically melee skills just seem to detract and distract from an archer or shooters main job which is shooting. Just like how an MMO mage isn't going to carry a sword even if he was allowed to us it he'd use some kind of speed or defensive buff and run if anyone got close, not take out a blade and start slashing.
That's because MMO's are stat-based, and swords generally have lower caster stats. In WoW you have several caster swords, which are pretty popular weaponry. In LARP's you see many mages carying swords, because casting spells takes time, and when you are fighting multiple enemies, having a sword to fend of while casting those spells is virtually a necesity.

Quote:
But this is mostly my opinion which is that a ranged fighter need melee skills allot less then a melee fighter needs a few ranged skills. Again I point to Yunno as well who held off Vita for at least a while without even having a weapon to speak off beyond barriers.
I know, and its mostly my expertise with melee, and lack with ranged weaponry rearing its head. Its also much easier to write dramatic battlescenes with melee weapons, as having two people talking to eachother with melee weapons in hands is easier to read and write then doing the same with ranged weaponry.

Quote:
It dose seem to have been totally forgotten doesn't it? I'd have liked to see her use it more myself I think it could have made her better rounded. Although it could also be a choice on her part as well since being a battle manic she seems to enjoy getting stuck into it almost as much as acutally winning. But yeah any thoughts of the bow seem to have been quickly forgotten when Teana "John Woo" Lanster showed up.
I'll admit that my main source of inspiration was more playing Fate/Stay Night rather then watching A's too.

Quote:
Yeah any worry about that went out the window when Vita decided it would be neat to impersonate a super-robot.
Actually, any worry about that went out the window when Fate showed up wielding a scythe.

Quote:
Well this is just what happens when you look at a system of combat or system in general and make logical extrapolations based on its observed behavior.
Except that out views on 'logic' tend to difer from time to time.

Quote:
Na, way too cute,
Rule number one of genderbending: No matter the original, the result will always look cute.

Quote:
the hair is the wrong color and way too long, and it doesn't matter WHAT gender I am I'm never gonna wear a frikkin choker!
Now this I can work on.

Quote:
like I said if I was bent I’d end up as a huge scruffy looking boyish sort of female IMO (since a good bending should be somewhat true to its targets original form).
Somewhat true yes, but if that somewhat ruins the cuteness, then it gets turned cute anyway. Look at the Zafira bends, they should be tall girls with big muscles, but since that's not cute enough, it gets altered.

Quote:

This plus glasses and maybe a slightly lighter shade of hair is about the closest example I can think of.
*taps chin* Needs more cuteness. *opens photoshop*

Quote:
It must be noted though that it's pointed out in Manga spells that active outside the boundry and create something solid or a nonmagical energy can then enter it, but it's also said that trying to do even magic INSIDE an dense AMF will result in miserable failure one would tend to think this applies just as much to Elmental as regular spells as normal spells. (this is reinforced (no pun intended), by Reinforce delcration that this would render her helpless despite what seems to be an ice affinty.
Very true.

Quote:

Thoughts?
I keep wondering why woman from a clan of archeologists would go ahead and create battle units...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Otome!?

*Raises hand* I get to use magic, awesome weapons and, most importantly, fly and all I have to do is wear a pink robe? I don't think the fact I'm wearing a pink robe will register in my head untill I get over the initial 'I get to fly!' rush.

Quote:
Sadly, the plate-encased Paladins once had such an experience years ago; one of our armor sets turned us into Priests in gold. To me, it was a nightmare. (I've since changed my take on it, as came Blazer who made that gold dress look badass.)

However, bottomline was, a period of time I sucked up my RP-pride and wore a dress because it was good stats. That goes to show how a powerful system will attract people despite the looks.
The shoulders and helmets were worth it. In fact, I still think that to this day, Judgement was worth the robe, 100%.

There has never been a more awesome Pally armor ever since.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 04:13   Link #2116
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Sadly, I think he is speaking normally....

Quote:
Ugh, that test is horrible. -_- I understand that you shouldn't have to many of those points but... 'Answering "yes" to any one question results in failure and means that the prospective novel should be abandoned at once?' Way to kill 99% of any normal persons story ideas. -_-
Don't look at me. I didn't make it. It was amusing to see how many of these questions fit to stories that I've actually read though.

Also the point of the test was to make an original story. Although that concept is pretty much flawed from the start.
Quote:
*taps chin* Needs more cuteness. *opens photoshop*
I reckon it's fine as is.
Doesn't want to think of a hot TK. DOES NOT COMPUTE!
Quote:
*Raises hand* I get to use magic, awesome weapons and, most importantly, fly and all I have to do is wear a pink robe? I don't think the fact I'm wearing a pink robe will register in my head untill I get over the initial 'I get to fly!' rush.
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 05:03   Link #2117
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Exactly my point. And after you get used to it, you'll somehow kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Such is the human mind.

And here's probably the biggest point: you're in a unit ultimately dominated by girls! You'd either be hen-pecked or King of the Harem, and there are people who go for either situation.

Quote:
The shoulders and helmets were worth it. In fact, I still think that to this day, Judgement was worth the robe, 100%.

There has never been a more awesome Pally armor ever since.
Took me hell long to grab everything, and then I sold him because at that time I felt WoW had become pointless.

And thinking back, was that helm reponsible for me masking Kha...? I've absolutely no recollection of that but the resemblance is uncanny...

Now I've rerolled into a Hunter, but Khathecleric is making a comeback. Maybe I'll grab all the imitation blues for the new set!
Old 2008-07-01, 08:06   Link #2118
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Neither can I.

Of course, in City of Heroes, costumes are not tied to game mechanics, and customizability is much-vaunted, which means that you can get some utterly horrendous sartorial abominations.

Makes for some fun roleplaying.

Guy: Hey, you tore my fashionably gorgeous new outfit!

Me: It's called assisted suicide. And no jury in the world will convict me.
Quote:

?
Hell even guys in FPS do it when there no stat bonus to speak off and unlike you guys I have picture proof!
Spoiler for Da Proof:

Quote:
Exactly my point. And after you get used to it, you'll somehow kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Such is the human mind.
Just keep telling yourself and everyone else. "It's not pink, it's lightish red!"

Quote:
And here's probably the biggest point: you're in a unit ultimately dominated by girls! You'd either be hen-pecked or King of the Harem, and there are people who go for either situation.
Yeah that too...

Old 2008-07-01, 08:19   Link #2119
Aaron008R

I seriously need to get some time off to reply properly here..=_=

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
I'm considering starting a Wiki for the OC-verse.

- It's essentially just going to be a repository of characters. No need to coordinate fanons, unless you really want to.

- Canon timelines, characters, and concepts are going to be the primary advantages I can see. We don't have to ask for confirmation on the differences between Knight's Garb and Knight's Armour; if it's not known, we can say so. If new information comes out, we can edit it.

- Current candidates for wiki hosting are BluWiki and Wikispaces. This is entirely because I don't want to bother with anything more complicated than "sign up and go". If anyone else has a better alternative, I'm open to suggestions.

- From previous experience, the main hurdles are going to be migration and maintenance.

- Migration: You'll have to copy your characters (and stories, if you want) to a whole new location, and learn a new formatting system. BluWiki and Wikispaces use MediaWiki, which Wikipedia uses (and more or less sponsors). I'm also conversant in PmWiki, plus the custom style TVTropes uses. Hence, I know how hard it is to convert from, say, BBCode to MediaWiki. It's extra work, pretty much.

- Maintenance: While the wiki content technically maintains itself, the primary problem I experienced with previous wikis is spam. Spambots are going to start converging on any remotely-open wiki, so either I'll need a dedicated group of people who are willing to check the wiki every day to remove spam edits, or we pray that the wiki hosting has a spam-control solution.

Any further suggestions or alternatives? I'm willing to pass the reins on to someone else with more ideas on what to do, if necessary.

Also, start thinking of names for the wiki, to save time. Both as a site name, as well as a domain space (ie blahblah.wikispaces.com or something).

EDIT TO ADD: Incidentally, for full disclosure: the wiki will be made anyway, since I wanted to make a wiki for my own characters anyway (for my own convenience). I just figured that I should offer to expand on the concept, to make it a community thing rather than a personal endeavour.

I'll be waiting a day or two for replies and opinions. If there's nothing concrete by then, I'll start it anyway.

EDIT AGAIN: Also, if there are no name suggestions, I'll come up with my own. And I really suck at naming.

Think of it as an incentive.

EDIT YET AGAIN: If you need an example of what I'm thinking about, something like this, although probably not as refined, since I also suck at site design. (Another volunteer position, there.) It's pretty much just a character repository with convenient wiki-linking capability.

Thanks for the effort, Dk.
Will be joining there eevntually.:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
Spoiler for Original:

Spoiler for Translation:

I translated only a point about the magic. Excuse omitting other part.

THanks for translating! That cleared up some of the conflicting ideas I had.

BTW, would you mind if I asked what Tsuzuki said in
Quote:
-Is Hayate a type to train herself,too?
Tsuzuki (omit)

-If anything, is she the type that resemble Chrono?
Tsuzuki (omit)
This data would be very critical in some more story planning for the future!><
Sorry for the trouble! >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Nighty has returned. :3
Welcome back.:3

Now when can I stage a proper return...? ;_;

Quote:
I'd tackle the backlog... but seriously, 3 weeks and 1000 post was hectic enough to read through. @_@

By the way, I've done some reading and, man, there are some great stuff here and there.

Quote:
@Aaron, great start to the prequel... though I'm starting to see a pattern of sorts... and the GenerationS was
Thanks a lot!

And you're right. Thanks for pointing out the interaction pattern, I need to stop too many repetitions of the same predictable script.

Quote:
what did I bring up? @_@
*coughhayalmariacough* >________>

*RUNS LIKE HELL!!!*

Quote:
This is a crackish idea I have thought up. It is not particularly well written but Aaron008R persuaded me that you guys should have a look.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! >:3

I told you they would like it!!!

Quote:
Syn has Rho Aius, which is basically a Barrier spell with a casting time, using multiple highly powerfull Barriers. A breaker blocker, so to say. While Syn certainly won't be headbutting Starlight Breakers right of the bat, that spell will eventually be her main defence against 'Fire da Lazor' tactics.
Interesting. BTW, Nice photoshop work with Syn and her mom.

-Fate-, angel: to you two!!! Your artwork is a very rare but welcome material to see here in OC!

And that's all for now. =/
Will do some proper replies later... If I can find some more time off...T___T

*runs off*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 09:05   Link #2120
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
BTW, would you mind if I asked what Tsuzuki said in

This data would be very critical in some more story planning for the future!><
Sorry for the trouble! >_<
OK.But give me time.(It took half day to translate the 1st and 2nd Q&A...orz)
Please wait patiently.
I'll post all translation in this thread.
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content