AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2024-04-28, 11:37   Link #121
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Considering Zeka is a MC it should be enough likely that she can be stronger than current Rias once and if she would be introduced in Shin.

I think the Mutated Rook could go to that Sefaria girl from FXF's World, I could see Zeka taking some of Issei's Pawns.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-28, 11:45   Link #122
godz

so they were in kuoh in volume 14 and they didn't help at all? what bad girls u.u
and also how bad the occult group is by not taking them to help/observe the rebellion of the church, where the two greatest human exponents of swordsman were (vasco and crisaldi)
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-28, 12:27   Link #123
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
so they were in kuoh in volume 14 and they didn't help at all? what bad girls u.u
and also how bad the occult group is by not taking them to help/observe the rebellion of the church, where the two greatest human exponents of swordsman were (vasco and crisaldi)
Someone upthread already mentioned this but none of these girls are involved in any of DxD's very dangerous work, so they wouldn't bring them.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-28, 12:34   Link #124
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Someone upthread already mentioned this but none of these girls are involved in any of DxD's very dangerous work, so they wouldn't bring them.
Age did not stop Koneko and Ravel (16 years old) or their belief in being a terrorist (15 years old)...they lack commitment to the cause.
Old 2024-04-28, 12:40   Link #125
Dareal_truth

Is there anything else you guys want to see from this Considering it might have multiple parts shin is too far gone at this point
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-28, 13:07   Link #126
godz

I think that this spin off would have been better in Shin, not only because Issei has a greater reputation than Oppai Dragon (and the FMC will come to Kuoh to meet him believing that he could solve the peculiarity of his sacred gear), but also that Xenovia as student president and swordswoman would have been a better guide for the girl.

but it seems that miyama doesn't work in dxd if they don't allow him to draw Rias u.u

Last edited by godz; 2024-04-28 at 15:50.
Old 2024-04-28, 14:57   Link #127
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
I think that this spin off would have been better in Shin, not only because Issei has a greater reputation than Oppai Dragon (and the MC will come to Kuoh to meet him believing that he could solve the peculiarity of his sacred gear), but also that Xenovia as student president and swordswoman would have been a better guide for the girl.
Personaly I think this girl at beginning could dislike Issei cause the fact that he use breast while she hate them.

Maybe instead of solving her situation he could end up making it worst
Old 2024-04-28, 15:56   Link #128
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Age did not stop Koneko and Ravel (16 years old) or their belief in being a terrorist (15 years old)...they lack commitment to the cause.
It has nothing to do with age, it is literally none of their business.

Quote:
I think that this spin off would have been better in Shin, not only because Issei has a greater reputation than Oppai Dragon (and the FMC will come to Kuoh to meet him believing that he could solve the peculiarity of his sacred gear), but also that Xenovia as student president and swordswoman would have been a better guide for the girl.

but it seems that miyama doesn't work in dxd if they don't allow him to draw Rias u.u
It starts after Volume 10, but that just gives it more time to breathe, we can have Zekka and the others doing stuff in the background until Shin maybe.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-28, 16:07   Link #129
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
It has nothing to do with age, it is literally none of their business.

It starts after Volume 10, but that just gives it more time to breathe, we can have Zekka and the others doing stuff in the background until Shin maybe.
If your goal is still a great swordswoman, DxD canon events were good places to grow, since the fastest way to grow in DxD is experience and fighting strong ones.

but he could also understand that it is not in shin, I mean if they make Issei come help and have a hard time facing a random, it would leave the power levels very bad.
Old 2024-04-28, 17:11   Link #130
Dareal_truth

Has the power scaling ever been consistent?
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-28, 17:35   Link #131
Xuanwu

Issei's ultimate-class around Volume 10. The rest of the main cast were still around high-class at this point. So I'm guessing the Junior cast should be between mid-class to high-class.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-28, 20:03   Link #132
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Issei's ultimate-class around Volume 10. The rest of the main cast were still around high-class at this point. So I'm guessing the Junior cast should be between mid-class to high-class.
Issei was just promoted to middle class then but was saddling high class. CCQ made him high class unofficially. Ophis and GR unlocked his potential for ultimate
Old 2024-04-29, 08:32   Link #133
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Well you have to considered back then they weren't created yet by the author. I think they could find a properly explanation about why they were absent till now.
Old 2024-04-29, 12:15   Link #134
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Well you have to considered back then they weren't created yet by the author. I think they could find a properly explanation about why they were absent till now.
It would have been simpler to explain the spin off if it occurred after Rias and Sona's graduation, since as you remember the Azazel Cup tournament took several months from its beginning to the current moment and in those days without any action it would have been easier to put the new fmc, it would also have been interesting to see Asia and Xenovia occupying the positions that were previously Rias and Sona's in the academy.

but it seems that they feared that without a character with a very famous face, such as Rias, it could have generated a bad reception in the market.
Old 2024-04-29, 15:09   Link #135
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
but it seems that they feared that without a character with a very famous face, such as Rias, it could have generated a bad reception in the market.
Could be this the reason, maybe you can be right.
Old 2024-04-30, 05:00   Link #136
n0m@n
C-Z

Wow, looks like I was living under a rock.
Only found about this new series just now.
Havent touched DxD since the last volume came out. Just searched it on wiki and found that the main volume last came out in 2020..... Time sure flies.

So this will take place after volume 10...
That means Issei is in his 2nd year and Rias is in her 3rd year of high school. And before Issei gets his new flesh. So Issei would still be a regular reincarnated devil and can use his Cardinal Queen.

Since it's coming out in late May maybe I will just rewatch the whole DxD anime to remember the plot.
Old 2024-04-30, 08:23   Link #137
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

[B@ ]n0m@n[/B] Hello, welcome.

Thanks for having joining this thread.

Is a pity that Shin DXD Vol 5 isn't released yet but sadly Ishi is sick.

However at least we have this new Spin-Off that could show some interesting new things : )
Old 2024-04-30, 08:37   Link #138
B214

N0m@n isn't new to the fandom. He used to be our main source for spoilers. XD
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-30, 09:30   Link #139
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Spoiler for Cover:

"We are currently preparing to release some of the story so that everyone can enjoy it even before its release!"

"This week, there will be a new website for this work and even more surprising announcements?!"

So Junior High School DxD gets its own website but High School DxD doesn't?
Old 2024-04-30, 11:16   Link #140
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Spoiler for Cover:

"We are currently preparing to release some of the story so that everyone can enjoy it even before its release!"

"This week, there will be a new website for this work and even more surprising announcements?!"

So Junior High School DxD gets its own website but High School DxD doesn't?
Odd. Maybe it's another way for them to gather more interest in the spin-off. How do they even release some of the story beforehand?

Not that I'm complaining but I don't think it's ever happened for DxD in the past?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote