AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-14, 22:29   Link #10021
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
True!! even though i hated her so much back then lol and it was a nice chapter everything seems so calm i wonder what will seo do next...
We have few ideas where the story could go. Such as Haruto taking the steps of becoming an adult and getting a career. Of course there are many people who want to go deeper into Rin's feelings for Haruto since it was heavily hinted or already expose that she has feelings for him as well. Then there is the progression of Haruto and Yuzuki taking that next step of a couple, marriage talk or having children in such (most likely the climax of the story when it hits there if Seo really want to hit the slice of life progression). Of course, this series being centered around slice of life, think of any normal events or situations that the series haven't hit yet and more likely that it would appear so virtually anything from real life.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 22:54   Link #10022
DarkRaven
GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
We have few ideas where the story could go. Such as Haruto taking the steps of becoming an adult and getting a career. Of course there are many people who want to go deeper into Rin's feelings for Haruto since it was heavily hinted or already expose that she has feelings for him as well. Then there is the progression of Haruto and Yuzuki taking that next step of a couple, marriage talk or having children in such (most likely the climax of the story when it hits there if Seo really want to hit the slice of life progression). Of course, this series being centered around slice of life, think of any normal events or situations that the series haven't hit yet and more likely that it would appear so virtually anything from real life.
yes i agree and personally i'd like for seo to go deeper into Rin's feelings for him, although people dont want more drama but that should be fun to read lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 23:01   Link #10023
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
yes i agree and personally i'd like for seo to go deeper into Rin's feelings for him, although people dont want more drama but that should be fun to read lol
No disrespect, but how long have you been in this thread? Not only this thread, but many forums out there constantly complained "what is the point of this series, there is no drama or plot", "Why is Seo ongoing with this series, it should have ended a long time ago".

I like the slice of life pace of this story and it appears you do as well. Though for some reason people want drama or a real plot.

Until now, KNIM is one of the few series that I read that I consider a true Slice of Life Manga.
Old 2013-01-14, 23:03   Link #10024
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Oh Kazama, you hount us even after your death. I had the little hope that Soe forgot this jerk with his stupid helmet.

I can imgaine the ending picture, Haruto has finally his restaurant and this memento of Kazama rest on a plattform as a reminder to us how much this guy meant to them.

Leaving aside my disgust for Kazama, i knew that it was mentioned that she had rejected him every time till he pulled the death card, but it was nice seeing Yuzuki do that.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 23:17   Link #10025
DarkRaven
GOD

Quote:
I like the slice of life pace of this story and it appears you do as well. Though for some reason people want drama or a real plot.

Until now, KNIM is one of the few series that I read that I consider a true Slice of Life Manga.
yeah i agree since i still enjoy reading this manga
Quote:
I can imgaine the ending picture, Haruto has finally his restaurant and this memento of Kazama rest on a plattform as a reminder to us how much this guy meant to them.
that's not all i bet if they have a kid they'll name him Kazama lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 01:51   Link #10026
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
No disrespect, but how long have you been in this thread? Not only this thread, but many forums out there constantly complained "what is the point of this series, there is no drama or plot", "Why is Seo ongoing with this series, it should have ended a long time ago".

Because for over a hundred chapters as well as the entirety of a previous series, Seo has always attempted to write a "serious" romance. Had only his time together with Yuzuki during his current college years been the entire series, people would have enjoyed it.

But after seeing the events of the Kazama arc and the Asuka arc transpire? Sorry, there is too much bad blood to enjoy this to its fullest. It's like GE with its ending in the final chapter: it doesn't justify the rage that happened before it.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 07:34   Link #10027
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

What a lame chapter. Moving on to the next.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 18:59   Link #10028
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Because for over a hundred chapters as well as the entirety of a previous series, Seo has always attempted to write a "serious" romance. Had only his time together with Yuzuki during his current college years been the entire series, people would have enjoyed it.

But after seeing the events of the Kazama arc and the Asuka arc transpire? Sorry, there is too much bad blood to enjoy this to its fullest. It's like GE with its ending in the final chapter: it doesn't justify the rage that happened before it.
Its a major conflict indeed, I understand your point and of others as well. I think Seo isn't trying to make it a serious romance. There comes a time when a couple faces a major obstacle, the one which determines whether or not a couple can stand together. That arc was it. Seo is trying to do a slice of life of a couple, since that Tokyo Arc have there been any other conflicts that was substantial like that one? I've been reading a while and in my opinion there haven't been another event like that arc which is the point. Couples face many situation, most of which are small but there are few which are serious.
Old 2013-01-21, 10:48   Link #10029
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Wait wait wait...does that girl ACTUALLY think she's officially dating Kirishima? Oh yea, this will definitely end well.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 10:52   Link #10030
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Wait wait wait...does that girl ACTUALLY think she's officially dating Kirishima? Oh yea, this will definitely end well.
There is a word for a girl like that, can't remember which word. Still pretty entertaining. This manga chapter is one of the few chapters or any slice of life manga series in general where a girl isn't freaking out about a guy seeing her bare naked butt.
Old 2013-01-21, 11:01   Link #10031
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
she does, for a very long time now
even before Haruto and the gang went to college if I recall correctly.

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 11:12   Link #10032
Awrya
U mad?

It's been what, 2-3 years, starting in High School and they met like what, 3-6 times during those years?
She still thinks they're going out? With her, I wouldn't be surprised if in her 30s she wonders when he asks her to marry him. Meanwhile Kirishima already has some kids with Eba.
Old 2013-01-21, 11:17   Link #10033
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Kirishima has been cheating on her without EITHER OF THEM realizing it...the poor thing.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 11:48   Link #10034
Aoken
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Her tears will be delicious. *true tears*
Aoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 16:35   Link #10035
Johnny
Working the bags...

We all know why Rin mentioned something about a harem, because she wants to join it...

A spin-off series where Rin becomes 'Momo like' in her quest to create a harem for Haruto...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 17:16   Link #10036
Freeter
beyond

These two should get their own reality show: "The Dense World". Even the morons from Jersey Shore are starting to look like rocket scientists compared to them

Rin is still hanging around? Did she dump her stalker off in Mexico?
Old 2013-01-21, 18:50   Link #10037
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Ohhh boy. Nagoshi needs some help. But then again, she is pure comedic relief when she appears.

Good luck with this one, Haruto!
Old 2013-02-04, 17:12   Link #10038
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The eternal thought that comes into the mind of every boyfriend at least once, "Is she faking it". Classic, though didn't expect it to come up from a driving test.
Old 2013-02-08, 20:34   Link #10039
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It was a creative way of bringing it up. It's funny how different cultures are so bashful with discussing sex.

Props to Haruto for buying a book to improve though!
Old 2013-02-08, 20:41   Link #10040
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It was a creative way of bringing it up. It's funny how different cultures are so bashful with discussing sex.

Props to Haruto for buying a book to improve though!
Well depends on the culture, if it is the USA, then it is the a normal conversation everyday from my experience. Compare it to Japan, they care more about onlookers and prefer to discuss it in private, someone told me that.

Still, I say Haruto should throw away the book. Sexual intercourse is not something one study for, rather it is a experience. Haruto should ask Yuzuki what she like and dislikes, experiment and see what Yuzuki thinks of it, and of course Haruto changing his own methods.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life