AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-16, 19:09   Link #1
Nameless

Ever notice, how there isn't a NOT-cool character?

I've been watching Bleach for some time now. To be honest, I don't usually check forums because I let myself believe what I see on the anime and I don't like arguing about what I think is or isn't going to happen. I think it's stupid if you ask me because you ruin the fun in just watching it.

One thing I do have to talk about though, is how crazy it is, that EVERY character in Bleach is cool.

In Naruto, I knew very early on which characters I thought were lame/unimportant, and who I thought was cool. It has nothing to do with skill or character development. It's about personalities, powers, looks.

Chad might not be powerful, but he's freakin' cool as hell. The story behind him, the way he acts, his heart. He's just one cool dude.

But these last 15 episodes. MAN. Yoruichi(sp), oh my god. Think I'm in love. And I don't usually like anime women, because they're............ animated.

I can't really rate one character over another. If I did... It'd probably be Abarai Renji or Hitsuguya... The problem is when I think of them, I think "But Kuchike, his captain is cool too" and then I think about how cool Kenpachi is... And wtf I end up going in circles thinking of how cool the characters are.

Does anyone else find themselves thinking EVERY character in Bleach with a name is cool as hell?

Maybe I just finally found an all-time favorite anime.
Old 2006-01-16, 20:07   Link #2
Vicke

Spirits are always wiiiiith you!
Not every character with a name is cool, but I agree that bleach has an above avrage amount of cool characters
Old 2006-01-16, 21:01   Link #3
青和紙
Aowashi

Send a message via AIM to 青和紙
Mayuri-taicho doesn't seem very cool to me - although for someone with "different tastes", I suppose he might be.

Also, what about Soi Fong's lieutenant?? He doesn't seem to be much use. Nor does that huge-forhead dude whom Ishida beat into the ground - the one who talked so much.

Mind you, these characters aren't really that important - but still, they're characters.
Old 2006-01-16, 21:40   Link #4
shikamarufoo

I agree with you mostly all the people in Bleach are cool... especially Yoruichi and her saving that move until the end kinda thing. The only guy I don't like is the one Ishida beat who's bankai is like a big poisonous baby lol.
Old 2006-01-16, 21:47   Link #5
wizzkid

there are a couple non cool people in the show, the show just doesn't focus on them lol, i can't stand the freakin buhahaha guy he drives me nuts everytime there's a filler with him lol, but their are some of the lesser known shinigami that are kinda lame, and some of the kids at his school are annoying, but ya in general the characters they focus on are badass, but then again their main focus was the best shinigami there were so they would have to be cool
Old 2006-01-16, 22:50   Link #6
FlyMoto

Ikkaku (the bald guy Ichigo fought when he first broke in SS) and Yamuchika(the 'pretty' boy of the 11th division) who keep showing up all over the place are sorta lame characters IMO. I personally also couldn't careless about Komamura (fox headed captain). I also wasn't much of a fan of Ichigo's littlest sister (though his bigger-little sister was cool!). Otherwise i'd say the rest of the characters(main/supporting/have been on air more than 3 minutes) all have something cool about them.
Old 2006-01-16, 23:02   Link #7
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

There's a coolest captain thread, a coolest vice-captain thread, a most attractive girls thread (which frequently discusses coolness as well) and individual this character is cool threads.

I think that is evidence enough that there are lots of cool characters without needing this thread as well. Thread closed because its just too redundant.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread