Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2022-09-03, 21:49   Link #35281
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
The most "generous" FGO girls Takeuchi have drawn are Mashu and both Jeanne iirc. Not like Okita is left out on that matter. It makes you wonder how did the Shinsengumi hold their hormones in check with her around.
Of the three Shisengumi we've met besides her, one has an oni boner, one has a sword boner (for Okita but he wants a fair fight), and the other is fucking Hijikata. Idk if they even have regular desires like that
Old 2022-09-03, 22:06   Link #35282
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't know Okita's FGO's backstory, but if she was supposed to be the best swordsman among them, there's your answer. Probably too scared to try to do anything.

Speaking of Okita, I think I'm going to give up on her. I'll aim for the Nero Bride banner next year, it's a bit more than a six months wait but she's worth it.

I wish Kuro had been in the Back To School banner, would have tried for her.
Kuro/Chloe is a welfare servant, so she can't be rolled and you would have needed to play through the Prisma Illya event to gain her. Good luck on your gacha endeavors.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-05, 01:48   Link #35283
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Ok, i cleared the shop for the first time in my whole FGO time, be it jp and global. And I managed to repeat the boxes 43 times, with a 1 month old account. Jp experience helped a lot. As well as gacha luck. I may have struggled otherwise.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-07, 13:19   Link #35284
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Kuro/Chloe is a welfare servant, so she can't be rolled and you would have needed to play through the Prisma Illya event to gain her. Good luck on your gacha endeavors.
So I will never be able to get her unless they decide to re-run the event? That sucks big time, she's by far the most interesting of the Cups, gameplay wise. Illya and Miyu having demerits on their NPs is stupid.

I started Camelot three days ago, on chapter 7 now. They definitely kicked up the difficulty a notch. Ironically, the fight I found the most difficult was the one against the giant Assassin ghost who casts a no buff allowed spell at the start of the fight and then spams AoE attacks. I've heavily neglected my Caster (and my Assassin and Berserker) because I'm too lazy to level up someone I know I'm going to dump. I begrudgingly started doing it though.

Not much problems with other bosses so far.

Might be forced to roll soon since I lack good CEs, and they can be a game changer. Friend gacha is giving me nothing. If I can get a good servant in the process, all the better.
Old 2022-09-08, 02:51   Link #35285
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Anyone else having trouble getting in FGO JP?

I haven't been able to log in ever since yesterday's version update.
Old 2022-09-08, 03:18   Link #35286
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Neither I can. And it pisses me off.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-08, 04:12   Link #35287
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

No problem on my end. Already did the normal Recollection quests.

EDIT: Seems like a fix for that is that you change your phone language to either English or Japanese. Heard on reddit that it works.

Last edited by belatkuro; 2022-09-08 at 04:28.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-08, 05:43   Link #35288
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
No problem on my end. Already did the normal Recollection quests.

EDIT: Seems like a fix for that is that you change your phone language to either English or Japanese. Heard on reddit that it works.
Well, that seems to work. Currently downloading files because I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. What a strange glitch...if it is one.

[EDIT:] Okay...new problem. Can't Connect to my account.
Everytime I generate a new number and password, I always take a screenshot and write it down. As I finished typing in the password, the button to connect to the account didn't light up, thus can't be pressed.

GG, Lasagna.

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2022-09-08 at 05:55.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-08, 10:11   Link #35289
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The memorial Junao fight has got to be the single hardest boss to date. Like, I would actually rate him as even worse than Cernunnos
Old 2022-09-08, 14:23   Link #35290
Rizare

Game has been working for me, though I did hear about people unfortunately not being able to play after the recent update.
Old 2022-09-08, 16:44   Link #35291
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Yeah, I've been looking around, and some people have the same issue while others don't.
Still trying, but no luck.

Eitherway, there goes my 1700+ day login streak.
(That screenshot was taken almost a month ago btw.)
Old 2022-09-10, 06:30   Link #35292
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
The memorial Junao fight has got to be the single hardest boss to date. Like, I would actually rate him as even worse than Cernunnos
Not really. Astrea or Euryale with meta supports can 3T him easily.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

and this is a screenshot of a slightly different comp I gave to my brother cause he has no Ganesha:

http://imgur.com/a/39CqsMn

It's obvious from turn 1 damage alone Euryale would keep 1 shotting his remaining bars.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2022-09-10 at 06:56.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-09-10, 11:24   Link #35293
Rizare

Yeah, managed to 3T Arjuna with Astraea as well. I used Crane, Castoria, bride Nero and Reines as supports. Some card rng is needed as well as Arjuna killing off Nero. I only got super tree left to handle.

I threw tickets with the intention of getting Jane and if it didn't work out, oh well. 20th tickets, I get space Ishtar. SSR luck still not stopping as I thought. I'm really getting cursed later on or something.

Edit: How well does Space Ishtar work at NP1? I was told she's rather weak.

Last edited by Rizare; 2022-09-10 at 12:38.
Old 2022-09-10, 13:52   Link #35294
MartianMage

You can farm easy 3/3/3 nodes with her. Just don't expect to farm maps with high hp with her. Been doing the same for my NP1 space ishtar.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2022-09-10, 23:02   Link #35295
Rizare

Mage, could you put a taunt CE on bride Nero? I don't have any taunt CE, so I'm trying to replicate this. Trying to remove as much rng as I can since I already have to deal with card rng
YouTube

Edit: Never mind. Just as I posted this, I got the right rng and Ash went for Nero and Mozart. For everyone else who has Erice and the right supports, this is much easier to pull off compared to NP5 lvl 100 Arcueid setups I've seen.
Old 2022-09-10, 23:11   Link #35296
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Mage, could you put a taunt CE on bride Nero? I don't have any taunt CE, so I'm trying to replicate this. Trying to remove as much rng as I can since I already have to deal with card rng
YouTube
k check back in a min.
Old 2022-09-10, 23:24   Link #35297
Rizare

As mentioned in edit, I just got the right rng and ended that super tree fight. Thanks for the CE still since I could have still failed and gone on longer.

tbh, I don't know how you're supposed to handle that quest in a straightforward way. Lately, the hard quests deal so much damage that you would rather speedrun it than engage properly. Looking at you, Cernnunos. Everyone can see him coming from millions of kilometers away for LB6 recollection.
Old 2022-09-11, 01:19   Link #35298
MartianMage

As long as you have meta supports a good number of fights is easier done fast.

Also for Arcueid you can clear that with just 1 RNG:
YouTube

The only RNG there is getting a buster card or a brave chain on T1 and the brave chain doesn't need to crit.
Old 2022-09-11, 16:19   Link #35299
Rizare

My Arcueid isn't as strong as yours. She's just NP1 lvl 90, so it looks like a really tall order to rely just on the bonus dmg vs chaotic from her NP for Ash. Anyways, it's over. I got all the teapots so we can wait next month for next load of pain from LB5.
Old 2022-09-11, 21:10   Link #35300
MartianMage

Ah right since you need to borrow a bride with taunt can't borrow Arc too. But yeah congrats on the Erice 3T.

___
Anyway came up with a different idea earlier and:
YouTube

Yeah basically changed it so that Bride uses her NP. The NP5 Bride is not needed and can definitely use a lower NP with a better CE. As for Arc TBH I'm not sure how much investment is needed for her but probably safe to assume NP5 is needed.

Last edited by MartianMage; 2022-09-12 at 04:15.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon