Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-22, 23:30   Link #2761
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Still it is sorta obvious that the chances of Akira being Negi´s mother is 70% atleast.

But who received the pactio card? Negi or Theodora? It says on wikipedia Negi got it, but it never shows.
I would say that i don't see who could be negi's mother other than Akira. But we can't be sure.

Interesting. I didn't think about that, but yeah, it will be of no use for Negi if it was Theodora who got a card. So he got a card from her and will be able to use during the battle.

It would be funny if the card make Theodora appear. Rakan would never hurt her, I think that could be the plan
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 03:31   Link #2762
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I would say that i don't see who could be negi's mother other than Akira. But we can't be sure.

Interesting. I didn't think about that, but yeah, it will be of no use for Negi if it was Theodora who got a card. So he got a card from her and will be able to use during the battle.

It would be funny if the card make Theodora appear. Rakan would never hurt her, I think that could be the plan
Just the battle? why not forever? I mean pactio card are permanent until the master of both pactio cards is dead.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 04:40   Link #2763
cartuea

hmm theories are for me.. Negi Ends up with Ku Fei.. Cause Chao's a Chinese..
And she came from 100 years in the future Chptr 136 pg 8 and is Negi's decendent.
Thus for her to be chinese. negi needs to marry a chinese.. to get a 1/2 chinese baby who marry a chinese to get a 3/4 chinese baby..

For Where Negi's Father is, I think he is fused with the Fate child.. as in chptr 229 pg 15, fate's diary said that they both defeated one another. And thats how Rakan's judgement of him rose from 3000 to bout 8000++.. And how Fate seems to still have some good conscience in him.. This is all IMO though..
cartuea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 05:35   Link #2764
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

well ... Chao is from Mars ... or at least Magic World (mirrored map of mars)
and its not 100 years sharp, ... its 100+years ... the differnce is in the details

oh ... and for all we know she could be lying her ass of just to try to create some intraconflict in Negis Nakama
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 05:59   Link #2765
puppygod

Quote:
Just the battle? why not forever? I mean pactio card are permanent until the master of both pactio cards is dead.
It's stated early in the manga, that there are two kinds of pactios - permanent and temporary (conditional).
puppygod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 07:40   Link #2766
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppygod View Post
It's stated early in the manga, that there are two kinds of pactios - permanent and temporary (conditional).
well ... its also stated that Negi is to young to make permanent Pactios ... but still he still have the same pactio with all the girls
Old 2009-01-23, 09:39   Link #2767
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Well I atleast hope that Negi´s so called temporary pactio will be helpful.
Old 2009-01-23, 10:44   Link #2768
X207
Gamyūsa

i wonder what other trumps they'll get. if theodora was the 1st then the other 2 could burn my eyes if she's talking about pactios.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 10:58   Link #2769
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

hmm ... "we of Ala Rubra" ... guess that means that Ala Rubra was bigger than group we've encountered seem them as (Eishun, Takamichi, Vanderburg, Zactus, Nagi, Al and Rakan)

it at least notes that both Theodora, Seras and Richardo is at least known hangarounders (well ... who hangs around who is a open question)
Old 2009-01-23, 12:10   Link #2770
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I cant wait too see the battle between Rakan and Negi also isint the next chapter febuary 4th?
Old 2009-01-23, 14:58   Link #2771
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
As i said, it was stated ealier in the manga that there are two types of pactio.

And in the last chapter, Theo said it, it's a "temporary" pactio ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
well ... Chao is from Mars ... or at least Magic World (mirrored map of mars)
and its not 100 years sharp, ... its 100+years ... the differnce is in the details

oh ... and for all we know she could be lying her ass of just to try to create some intraconflict in Negis Nakama
People, don't forget that the future can be changed... The whole arc against Chao proved it. we can't be sure that Negi and co will not create a new and different future, including different couples.

Quote:
hmm ... "we of Ala Rubra" ... guess that means that Ala Rubra was bigger than group we've encountered seem them as (Eishun, Takamichi, Vanderburg, Zactus, Nagi, Al and Rakan)

it at least notes that both Theodora, Seras and Richardo is at least known hangarounders (well ... who hangs around who is a open question)
True. Apparently, at least, Theo, Seras and Ricardo were part of Ala Rubra, even if they didn't make it official on purpose. Even now, they are very careful about appearing together (seras, ricarddo, rakan and Theo). I guess it could create some problems if they are spotted together.

Quote:
I cant wait too see the battle between Rakan and Negi also isint the next chapter febuary 4th?
Yep, Akamatsu is taking a break for "collecting materials" (read: new panties design )
Old 2009-01-23, 15:41   Link #2772
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

can't we someway get Seras to see the class rooster and recognize Yue ... :P

or maybe get Seras to arrange a meeting between 'Nagi' those of the girls in the area making a spendid chance to get Yue back to the others :P
Old 2009-01-23, 15:57   Link #2773
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
can't we someway get Seras to see the class rooster and recognize Yue ... :P

or maybe get Seras to arrange a meeting between 'Nagi' those of the girls in the area making a spendid chance to get Yue back to the others :P
Yue will be back in Negi's crew sooner or later .

I have the feeling that yue and her "new friends" will obviously be part of the final battle against fate. It will be a replica of what happened 20 years ago, kind of ^^

Can't wait to see that
Old 2009-01-23, 17:37   Link #2774
BlueDo

sigh, it's a break week.
So negi's going back with thunder.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 17:46   Link #2775
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDo View Post
sigh, it's a break week.
So negi's going back with thunder.
I cant wait for the next release im expecting a great chapter 240, I hope chapter 240 were rakan vs negi starts.
Old 2009-01-23, 18:58   Link #2776
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

i'm seeing Collet joining the crew at a permanent basis, signing up for the free chair after Chao's exodus
Old 2009-01-23, 21:33   Link #2777
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Still i wonder how famous Negi will get ones he saves the world like his father did and becomes a hero and so will his classmates
Old 2009-01-24, 04:41   Link #2778
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

question is ... Nagi seems more interested in being famous than Negi is ... so he might try to quiet down the worst hype explaining off that many others helped him
Old 2009-01-24, 10:34   Link #2779
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Lol that may be true, but still it would be funny.
Old 2009-01-24, 17:34   Link #2780
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
People, don't forget that the future can be changed... The whole arc against Chao proved it. we can't be sure that Negi and co will not create a new and different future, including different couples.
Oi ve, that's headache inducing logic that really shouldn't be delved too deeply into. <_< Especially when there are other, far better solutions to the problem:

1: Negi may not have married a Chinese, but one of his descendants did. With several generations (enough for Chao to call him an 'ancestor' rather then a grandfather) there's no need for Negi to be the one to marry a Chinese.

2: Harem ending, Negi gets all the girls with romantic interest in him (something Ku has been starting to get nudged towards lately) and gets lot's of kinds. Including a Chinese one.

Yes, I oppose the 'alternate timeline' logic. That would kill Chao, and don't like killing Chao.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy