AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 58 29.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 59 30.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 55 28.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 7.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 2.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.51%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.03%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-20, 01:09   Link #41
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

I kinda dig Ophelia's character. Every story has got to have a crazy character that 's off the charts, and Ophelia fits that mold.

priscilla on the other hand, is not difficult to read. It's: eat humans, think of ways on how to screw the claymores..then reverse.
Old 2007-06-20, 01:42   Link #42
wpninja

Did this episode end up showing everything that happened in those chapters from the Manga?
Old 2007-06-20, 01:53   Link #43
cyoti

No more Raki.
Old 2007-06-20, 03:32   Link #44
migs.
Uninspired

Send a message via MSN to migs. Send a message via Yahoo to migs.
Did eclipse released the subbed ep 12?

I'm looking forward on seeing the animated Ophelia
Old 2007-06-20, 03:34   Link #45
EasyPrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Time for everyone to see how girls with ponytails play with barbie dolls. Fortunately Clare brought her live action Ken doll and she's playing house.
Okay I admit, I may have been slightly of in my prediction.

He at least, we got to see Opelia play with her "dolls".

-----------------

Therefore it is time for my next prediction.

There was an episode of Seinfeld, where two girls were fighting. Seinfeld did not want their fight interrupted because when two good looking girls are fighting, there is a possibility that they will stop fighting and start kissing each other!

Here is what we know:

1) Ophelia has a ponytail.

2) Ophelia and Clare are fighting.

3) From the raw, it appears that Ophelia is already fondling Clare's breasts. Damn, Ophelia already moved to the second base!

3) There is always a possibility that when two decent looking women are fighting, they will stop fighting and start kissing each other.

Therefore, I am willing to go out on a limb and predict that Clare and Ophelia will stop fighting and start kissing each other in the next episode!

That is my theory anyway.

-EasyPrey

Last edited by EasyPrey; 2007-06-20 at 03:51. Reason: minor spelling corrections
Old 2007-06-20, 03:38   Link #46
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by migs. View Post
Did eclipse released the subbed ep 12?
O_o

Asking that 13 hours after airing and 7 hours after raw availability is a LITTLE bit excessive, don't you think?

My my my...

Anyway, again a solid 8, and that for one of those episode I knew I'd like least. Again, Madhouse made a few minimal adjustments compared to the manga to smooth things out and make it flow better. Well done!
Old 2007-06-20, 03:43   Link #47
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Only thing I do not like so far is the fact they made a certain "scene" alot more romantic then it was in the Manga, looks kinda out of place. Raki hate will also explode to unimaginable levels.
Old 2007-06-20, 03:46   Link #48
ritalman

Send a message via MSN to ritalman
Ophelia makes me think of a Claymore Cammy, so it's quite sold in my book. I'd have prefered her on the good side but well...
Old 2007-06-20, 04:34   Link #49
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyPrey View Post
Therefore it is time for my next prediction.

There was an episode of Seinfeld, where two girls were fighting. Seinfeld did not want their fight interrupted because when two good looking girls are fighting, there is a possibility that they will stop fighting and start kissing each other!

Here is what we know:

1) Ophelia has a ponytail.

2) Ophelia and Clare are fighting.

3) From the raw, it appears that Ophelia is already fondling Clare's breasts. Damn, Ophelia already moved to the second base!

3) There is always a possibility that when two decent looking women are fighting, they will stop fighting and start kissing each other.

Therefore, I am willing to go out on a limb and predict that Clare and Ophelia will stop fighting and start kissing each other in the next episode!

That is my theory anyway.

-EasyPrey
That's the second time you've pointed out her ponytail. I'm going to go out on a limb here and deduce that you are fond of girls with pony tails. Considering how common yuri is in anime I think that this prediction is more likely than the last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Only thing I do not like so far is the fact they made a certain "scene" alot more romantic then it was in the Manga, looks kinda out of place. Raki hate will also explode to unimaginable levels.
It looked pretty romantic in the manga. I was shocked. Until that kiss I was thinking Raki was like a little brother to her. Then came "The Kiss" and there was no way you kiss your brother like that. Is it really hotter than the one I saw in the manga? Wow.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-06-20, 04:49   Link #50
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Helen wise words comes to my mind.
Old 2007-06-20, 04:49   Link #51
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
It looked pretty romantic in the manga. I was shocked. Until that kiss I was thinking Raki was like a little brother to her. Then came "The Kiss" and there was no way you kiss your brother like that. Is it really hotter than the one I saw in the manga? Wow.
I would rate the one in the Manga as a chaste kiss, the one in the anime I would rate as a cover the children's eyes! kiss.
Old 2007-06-20, 04:54   Link #52
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I would rate the one in the Manga as a chaste kiss, the one in the anime I would rate as a cover the children's eyes! kiss.
Exactly.

Clare was throwing Raki the "prostitute" look. That didn't happen in the manga!

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-20, 05:10   Link #53
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
When I saw it in the Manga I was shock but the statement she make later own about "looking for some one she care for" made the kiss more appropriate i though. I will agree that the kiss is a bit more than what manga show but I guess in the anime they had more time to make romantic. It make the promise to find him all the more important for Clare.
Old 2007-06-20, 05:17   Link #54
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

I think it fitted perfectly Clare emotions. Yeah, I have nothing against it except..JEALOUSY!!

Now it just keeps getting better and better.
Old 2007-06-20, 05:33   Link #55
superzombie23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Exactly.

Clare was throwing Raki the "prostitute" look. That didn't happen in the manga!
That's hilarious.
Old 2007-06-20, 05:44   Link #56
Joka

First of all Ophelia is somebody I would hire for my daycare business.

Second you Raki haters saw how much the poor bastard took. It isn't easy to not scream when you get things like that done to you.

Third I was really surprised that Claymores can reattach limbs. Their regenerative powers are A LOT more than I thought they were.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-20, 05:46   Link #57
t3ck
Anime Freak

The sound effect and the animation doesn't seems so good in this episode. The producer doesn't like Ophelia. She isn't animated as good as Galatea.
Old 2007-06-20, 05:52   Link #58
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka View Post
Third I was really surprised that Claymores can reattach limbs. Their regenerative powers are A LOT more than I thought they were.
Eh? I think regrowing limbs like Deneve is a lot more impressive. After all, we can reattach our limbs, with surgery.
Old 2007-06-20, 05:57   Link #59
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

What about the awakened, now thats a nasty mouth.
Old 2007-06-20, 06:27   Link #60
SimplyEd
Claytard

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3ck View Post
The sound effect and the animation doesn't seems so good in this episode. The producer doesn't like Ophelia. She isn't animated as good as Galatea.

I'm sure they are doing the best they are monetarily able right now.

As for THE KISS: People, don't get so excited over such trivial things. It's just a kiss. The little twerp wouldn't have left her without that lasting impression.
Closed Thread