AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-20, 17:28   Link #41
NyxOne

Well, Ukitake does display an 'oh, boy' attitude when Lil makes her declaration...eh, maybe he'll be easy on her. Despite her statement of Arrancar being ageless, she's still a kid...and thus the only Fraccion up for sparing. I'm sure Ukitake knows when to be merciful.
Old 2008-11-20, 17:56   Link #42
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
just wait for next week, when his two clowns arrive and start a fight about which of them is going to lose to Lili

Stark/Shunsui are simply awesome, wondering how it will work out and what will "pull the trigger". And I really had to laugh hard when I saw Ukitake sitting there with that smirk on his face

But don't worry, I bet Ukitake will have to help out somewhere else.. Soifon won't last long against Barragan and Hitsugaya should have a hard time dealing with Halibel too.

That Frankenstein-technique is gross and at the same time fascinating. At least Kubo comes up with something new.
Old 2008-11-20, 17:57   Link #43
NyxOne

At the cost of it being an incredibly stupid tactic, yes.
Old 2008-11-20, 18:04   Link #44
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
just wait for next week, when his two clowns arrive and start a fight about which of them is going to lose to Lili
No...god please no!
Old 2008-11-20, 19:53   Link #45
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

I still have some hopes for Ukitake fighting Halibel or even Barragan in the end, though it's probably not going to happen. I really hope his disease doesn't end up being the factor to make his match with Lilinet more even.

Again, those recent match-ups except for Stark/Shunsui are pretty terrible. And speaking of those two...stop talking already - start fighting!!!

By the way, I'm glad that Halibel's amazon trio wasn't so easily defeated.
Old 2008-11-20, 21:20   Link #46
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
At the cost of it being an incredibly stupid tactic, yes.
Yes, but he did it so Matsu and Momo didn't have to fight 3 released espada which they definitely couldn't do on their own. so he gives them "Play-Doh Make-A-Monster" power, and lo and behold, one enemy for Momo and Matsu to team up and beat!(i bet if the monster at the end dies, they all die....*praying it isn't so )

..........ridiculous, but effective at the very, very least.
Old 2008-11-20, 22:25   Link #47
Slayerx

Well that went better than i thought it was going to... for a second there, from the spoilers i thought Shunsei and Stark were gonna spend most of the chapter going back and forth trying to point out which of them is the laziest... Kinda like a repeat of Bayakua and 7th epsada fight were they spent almost the entire fight arguing over who was more arrogant; that got annoying fast

Glad things worked out they way they did, though things are still moving too slowly... and Ukitake needs to learn a little tact... telling linnette she looks like a child and should go home and play ball? man he was just asking for a fight... a little more tact and he might been able to say roughly the same thing without pissing her off
Old 2008-11-20, 23:11   Link #48
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

these chapters are getting more and more boring..
Old 2008-11-20, 23:17   Link #49
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

I felt this was quite a good chapter. It was long, the Stark and Shunsui interaction was good, Lili's draw was interesting, the three of them releasing was nice but the Chimera was better.
Old 2008-11-20, 23:50   Link #50
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Stark and Shunsui had a good intellignet convo.
Ukitake killed Lil, "Go play with a ball," LOLOLOL
Sigh, more Hinamori and Rangiku action next week
Old 2008-11-21, 00:16   Link #51
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*pushes up glasses* I couldn't help but stare a bit w/ Mira's release >_>
Old 2008-11-21, 00:29   Link #52
『 RESET 』
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to TOP Send a message via MSN to TOP
That little bit of Shunsui and Stark really got me going... I hope they end that Rangiku fight so that they can focus on the Stark/Shunsui fight again.

I hope Lilinette isn't the same compared to other Fraccions in terms of power (die in two or less chapters.) Hopefully she might be able to put up a decent fight; I really don't want to see her die so quickly. Also, I hope Kubo doesn't mention Ukitake's sickness during the fight.

Sorry, but that technique the three Fraccions used is completely retarded.
Old 2008-11-21, 00:45   Link #53
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

something tells me Stark and Lil' isn't gonna die...
Old 2008-11-21, 02:01   Link #54
Alchemist007
*Author

so how many chapters have those 3 been saying "we're gonna make you pay, RIGHT NOW!"? A dozen?
Old 2008-11-21, 07:14   Link #55
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

That Chimera.... THING ...... makes baby Jesus cry...

I have no idea what just happened.... 3 fraccion vs 2 VC = still probable win for the fraccion (not taking plot kai into account).
Now, 3 fraccion cripple themselves to form ONE full fighter against 2 VC.... Yes, that thing may be stronger than the individuals but logic escapes me here....

I'm.... just..... so..... confused.....
Old 2008-11-21, 08:03   Link #56
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooru View Post
Now, 3 fraccion cripple themselves to form ONE full fighter against 2 VC.... Yes, that thing may be stronger than the individuals but logic escapes me here....
Hey, it worked for Captain Planet and the Planeteers, didn't it? The 5 ringed kids giving up their powers to form a stronger hero.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-11-21 at 09:04.
Old 2008-11-21, 08:25   Link #57
NyxOne

Well, if you mean whoever the crap had Heart being entirely useless...

But whatever. If that Frankenstein's Monster dies, Mila's the only one prepared to take the VCs on because she's lost a leg. Apache has one arm and no blades, and we know how useful Cero is, and Sun-Sun has one arm and her sai. And using a sai with one arm is...pretty...stupid. Arms are essential to combat.
Old 2008-11-21, 09:05   Link #58
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I meant the kids giving up their powers to form a stronger hero. It could make sense, if the new beast can use their powers in synergy that they can't separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
If that Frankenstein's Monster dies, Mila's the only one prepared to take the VCs on because she's lost a leg. Apache has one arm and no blades, and we know how useful Cero is, and Sun-Sun has one arm and her sai. And using a sai with one arm is...pretty...stupid. Arms are essential to combat.
Well, it could be that if the beast dies or is defeated, his limbs return to the creators. If that's true, then it's a no-loss gambit. Or it could be the 3 arrancar feel the Frankenstein amalgam is their only chance against Matsu and Momo. Although that would seem rather contrary to their cocky attitude the past half dozen chapters.

It's even possible that they can regrow their limbs like Noitorra could. Either way, I doubt the fight will end with them limbless.
Old 2008-11-21, 09:08   Link #59
NyxOne

Somehow Sun-Sun's "I guess we have no choice" hardly implies limb regeneration.
Old 2008-11-21, 09:29   Link #60
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Hey, it worked for Captain Planet and the Planeteers, didn't it? The 5 ringed kids giving up their powers to form a stronger hero.
Captain Planet? He sucked so hard, and the kid with "the power of love" ring always solved the problem with hugz....

Even though we ALL knew what Matsumotos shikai was, when it was eventually shown i feel it was downplayed a bit...

i.e. Kira's first release vs a real enemy (non SS) = instant badass win
Yumichika's first shown release vs real enemy = instant slightly badass win
Hisagi's first release vs real enemy = badass win

however Matsumoto pulls out her shikai, having been hinted at many times but never fully shown and she manages to scratch a fraccions arm..... ZOMG HAXX!!!111ONE11ELEVEN etc etc....
Hopefully she's gonna pull off some Gaara-ish mad moves, seeing as how similar their abilities are.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion