AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 35 24.82%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 55 39.01%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 31 21.99%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 6.38%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 6.38%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.71%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.71%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-05, 13:38   Link #81
slidingk1

ROFL still can't believe that they did that scene with NINA. Ok who here suspects this series is going to break the 26 episode point and continue till 50. We are talking about sunrise afterall and they seem to do longer series.
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 13:44   Link #82
tetsuo69

saw the Raw and it was great. the nina scene also freak me out XD
Old 2007-01-05, 14:18   Link #83
chupacabra

Quina the sakuya part about being suzaku little sister is on the wikipedia character list >_> anyway, Is anyone else having troubles to see omnicient's blog?
chupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 15:16   Link #84
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
ooh wait, Nanali would also have enhanced smell on top of better hearing...

I think she would know what is going on even if she didn't "walk in"
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 15:29   Link #85
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupacabra View Post
Quina the sakuya part about being suzaku little sister is on the wikipedia character list >_> anyway, Is anyone else having troubles to see omnicient's blog?
There's server maintenance getting done right now so don't be surprised; it's been like that all this morning (I'm GMT+1). If you want another source for screenshots (if you haven't dled the ep yet or don't want to), there's always' Memento's blog.

http://www.designchronicle.com/memen...eass_ep12.html

As for Sakuya - well, the problem is that the word defining her relationship to Suzaku has been first translated by LJ users as 'aunt' or something like that. Now I guess the Wiki users and contributors have revised their judgment after seeing that Sakuya is at least as old as Suzaku. I'd wait for the subs to go out or legit info to go out before putting tags on her.

Quote:
Remember those scientists found him last episode? Maybe he's being 'fixed' and comes back with an orange mask
He'll most likely end up being an unwilling guinea pig for those scientists...and I'm not sure they'd be willing to release him unless they've brainwashed him thoroughly (unless he escapes on his own and, set off by the remnants of his will to get retribution, will try to track down Zero). Maybe we'll have Roboco...-nah, Roborange sometime soon.
Old 2007-01-05, 16:10   Link #86
xcxcxcc

i hate to see the shirley and lulu kiss i just dont like it, i think she is goin to die in the future. also i think that orange will be a major character in the future tryin to kill zero or sometin like that.
xcxcxcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 18:18   Link #87
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
He'll most likely end up being an unwilling guinea pig for those scientists...and I'm not sure they'd be willing to release him unless they've brainwashed him thoroughly (unless he escapes on his own and, set off by the remnants of his will to get retribution, will try to track down Zero). Maybe we'll have Roboco...-nah, Roborange sometime soon.
he could come back as a super pilot on drugs...lol must stop thinking about GS >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 18:27   Link #88
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
he could come back as a super pilot on drugs...lol must stop thinking about GS >.<
hey, what about a O-R-A-N-G-E mode ? like the god-like kira, Jeremiah could turn into a "seed-like" mode, by viewing an orange splatting on the ground, filling himself enough rage to crush his control panel? that would definitavely win, especially if suzaku fail to replace kira's role in CG

/flat joke ~~
Old 2007-01-05, 19:30   Link #89
The-Ghost
anime lurker

pretty good ep wish i could understand what the convo between lulu and the old guy was. and what lulu and shirley were talking about besides the obvious.
Old 2007-01-05, 19:31   Link #90
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Nah, you guys are giving orange-kun too much credit =P

Also, why all the shirley hate? Though I admit that the scene happening is abit out of place for that situation... I was expecting something abit more romantic =)
By record, Shirley has more chance that Kallen anyway... (But i still support C.C, or whatever her real name is...)

I have no problem with Nina's scene as well, but I was expecting abit of sound lol!

But to me, the best scene was when Zero trap the Kyoto group with his own counter-trap, that was down right awesome =)!!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 20:08   Link #91
Oberon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Psst, I'm not supposed to tell, but here's how Orange-kun will come back later on.

Spoiler:

Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 20:11   Link #92
Noppapana
&gt; Haruhiist &lt;

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Psst, I'm not supposed to tell, but here's how Orange-kun will come back later on.

Spoiler:

LMAO but where is ZERO ?
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 20:20   Link #93
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I have no problem with Nina's scene as well, but I was expecting abit of sound lol!
maybe there might be a reason for the lack of sound it was indecent as it already stands...but nanaly sure did hear her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppapana View Post
LMAO but where is ZERO ?
dont you see his helm and flaming ass?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 20:35   Link #94
Noppapana
&gt; Haruhiist &lt;

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
ooowww i didnt see him
after watching it seems they have put Orange-kun on the deadlist
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 22:48   Link #95
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Man, it seems like everyones talking about Nina. But does anyone know why Viletta has a picture of Lulu or why Shirleys father was there at Narita?

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 22:58   Link #96
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

I thought Viletta has a picture of Lelouch because it came out of Shirley's belongings (was a wallet? *forgot what it was*).
lil-d01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 23:07   Link #97
FSNxPhantom
ZOMG!!! HEAVEN'S FEEL FTW

Send a message via AIM to FSNxPhantom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
I must be the only KallenxLelouch guy. I don't mind C.C. but I don't think she's all that great.

Detective Viletta hot on Lelouch's trail. I can see a confrontation coming up soon.

By the way, Diethard in the Black Knight uniform looks... comical.
You are not alone, for I am a KallenxLulu too.
My guess is confrontation in 2-3 episodes.
And yes, he does look comical running in that

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
But does anyone know why Viletta has a picture of Lulu or why Shirleys father was there at Narita?
Most reasonable solution is because it was in Shirley's belongings. They (military) probably did a search on all people before actually letting them in.
FSNxPhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-05, 23:33   Link #98
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

I'm a Karen x Lelouche fan also. It all depends on how Karen reacts when she realizes who Zero really is. Since they are willing to show a naked Karen, a shadowed masturbation, who knows what they will show next. It's hard to answer the Shirley's father question, other than to say it was a plot device to push character development. The things I wanna know about are Suzaku's sister, the old man, how Lelouche will respond to Shirley's kiss, how badly Karen can kick Suzaku's ass the next time they meet and C.C.'s name.

Last edited by Blue_Mercy; 2007-01-06 at 00:55. Reason: People don't need to be scared like that.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 00:28   Link #99
GhOsTeDgE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
I'm a Karen x Lelouche fan also. It all depends on how Karen reacts when she realizes who Zero really is. Since they are willing to show a naked Karen, a shadowed masturbation, who knows what they will show next. It's hard to answer the Shirley's father question, other than to say it was a plot device to push character development. The things I wanna know about are Suzaku's sister, the old man, how Lelouche will respond to Shirley's kiss, how badly Karen can kick Suzaku's ass the next time they meet and C.C.'s name.
Fixed...Don't give me nightmares =P
Karen's only for Lulu and vice versa.
GhOsTeDgE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-06, 01:14   Link #100
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-d01 View Post
I thought Viletta has a picture of Lelouch because it came out of Shirley's belongings (was a wallet? *forgot what it was*).
Yeah, as Villeta was looking at Shirley's ID in her wallet, Lelouch's pic fell out of her wallet and Villeta caught the pic.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote