1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-06-14, 00:41   Link #5581
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
Sunrise are the greatest trolls ever. 8D
Even I love Sunrise, they are indeed trolls. They trolled on us because of a piece of crap named Gundam SEED Destiny but they redeemed themselves with Gundam 00 and even Code Geass.

Kyoto Animation are also the greatest trolls aside from Sunrise.
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 00:54   Link #5582
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn_Kabuto View Post
Even I love Sunrise, they are indeed trolls. They trolled on us because of a piece of crap named Gundam SEED Destiny but they redeemed themselves with Gundam 00 and even Code Geass.

Kyoto Animation are also the greatest trolls aside from Sunrise.
Oh Sunrise does have their aspects that can be described as trollish no doubt. Sometimes there are things that I swear they do because they know it will rattle the cages and minds of people who aren't used to their type of show while those of us that are will just laugh knowingly and know exactly what's really going on and why. Thing is though, nobody likes to be made to feel that they were played for fools.

Kyoani I don't even know what the deal is now. Between Munto and Haruhi and now K-On it seems like they are almost actively trying to delevel themselves in the eyes of their fans.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 01:02   Link #5583
Nobodyman9
Banned

You know, the idea that Sunrise does a lot of what they do just to f*ck with us actually puts my mind at ease. It certainly would make a lot of sense. Trust me, after Code Geass I am extremely wary of them now.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 01:08   Link #5584
yvj
U Mad?

Speaking of which are they (sunrise) up to anything new these days. I've fallen off the anime map since CG. I was always mainly a manga man anyway.
Old 2009-06-14, 01:13   Link #5585
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Speaking of which are they (sunrise) up to anything new these days. I've fallen off the anime map since CG. I was always mainly a manga man anyway.
The 30th Anniversary of Gundam. It's year 30 AG so they are probably going to be putting a lot of focus into that. All I know is that they have Gundam Unicorn and the Gundam 00 movie planned along with a potential Gundam Seed movie so yeah...all Gundam as far the eye can see for now.

Anyway as far as I can tell, lately Sunrise MO is make mecha, but try and make it approachable to as many walks of anime fandom as possible. Many people find it a confusing and odd approach, still others just don't get it, personally I can say I don't mind it. I'm all for complexity and meshes of genres myself so their shows have a pretty good track record with me if not the most consistant one of any mainstream producer. With how derivative anime can seem nowadays it goes a long way for me when companies are willing to put a bit of a spin on the way things usually play out.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 03:27   Link #5586
temp

did anyone notice that after the credits you see c.c standing on the same place as the season 1 episode 25 flashback (i think its at kaminejima island, correct me if im wrong), can anyone tell me what this means? ill post pics of you dont know what im talking about, and is kaminejima island where the entrance to the world of c is situated?

Last edited by temp; 2009-06-14 at 03:42.
temp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 08:14   Link #5587
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Yes, Kamine island, the entrance is inside a sort of little cave, hided by rocks and trees, the door is a sort of little pillar and you enter inside a sort of dimentional passage for a sort of giant room without a determined size where everything seems possible.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-20, 16:51   Link #5588
AceD
See You En' Tee

this has probably been mentioned, but its not like am gonna check 280 pages to find out..

"The power of kings, known as Geass, brings one solitude. Not quite accurate though is it? Right?, Lelouch"

CC's last words, how do you interpretate them? to me...that would say Lelouch and CC have found happiness, if Lelouch is dead then what CC said wouldnt make sense would it?
Old 2009-06-20, 16:54   Link #5589
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
lelouch is dead
word of god said so
C.C's talking to his spirit (kinda like what kallen does)
and if he was alive it would have ruined the entire POINT of zero-r (and make him an ass-hole of epic proportions)

and it makes PERFECT sense for her to be happy, since he had proved to her that her belief that the geass isolates you isnt true (which means she can ALSO start her life anew)
and she now knows that he didnt hate her for all the shit she put him through
Old 2009-06-20, 17:47   Link #5590
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
And sunrise said they will make other stuff with code geass, but on a alternative universe or a remake, then no Lelouch or character recycle.

This is another confirm, Lelouch r.i.p.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 03:35   Link #5591
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
this has probably been mentioned, but its not like am gonna check 280 pages to find out..

"The power of kings, known as Geass, brings one solitude. Not quite accurate though is it? Right?, Lelouch"

CC's last words, how do you interpretate them? to me...that would say Lelouch and CC have found happiness, if Lelouch is dead then what CC said wouldnt make sense would it?
I don't think like this, i think C.C talked more in a global way. Lelouch's geass
was the catalyzer of the new world and the people were more united than ever. And even if it was about Lelouch, it makes sense too, cause even in the end, after all that acting, he still got people by his side, like Suzaku, Nunnally, the ashford people, Jeremiah... Lelouch was (not) alone. The geass did bring something, but it was the key for the new world, not solitude for Lelouch.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 03:03   Link #5592
nighthound

was wondering who is this?

Spoiler for final:
nighthound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 03:53   Link #5593
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthound View Post
was wondering who is this?

Spoiler for final:
That's Miya. The girl who Lelouch geass'd for taking his Cupid Day hat.

Dunno why you have Minami circled, though.
Old 2010-02-19, 23:48   Link #5594
nighthound

ahh thanks
miya looks sorta like euphie lol
sortof forgot about minami =P
nighthound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 10:26   Link #5595
mastervancord

Leloche is not dead, think back to what happend at the thought elevator and how he was able to distroy Charles ... the driver of the cart that c2 is on is lelouch ... it explains why we never get to see his face, also think back to the battle between kallen and c2 when kallen calls c2 out by getting her to consider the fact that she may be inlove with him not to mention the kiss they almost shared untill interupted by kallen... I am just not ready to accept that he is gone
mastervancord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 10:30   Link #5596
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastervancord View Post
Leloche is not dead, think back to what happend at the thought elevator and how he was able to distroy Charles ... the driver of the cart that c2 is on is lelouch ... it explains why we never get to see his face, also think back to the battle between kallen and c2 when kallen calls c2 out by getting her to consider the fact that she may be inlove with him not to mention the kiss they almost shared untill interupted by kallen... I am just not ready to accept that he is gone
A)He's confirmed to be dead repeatedly by everyone in the staff
B)He and C.C aren't romanticlly involved, and were not about to kiss before kallen shows up (remember what they were actually talking about)
C)we never get to see the cart drivers face because he doesn't matter - he's not Lelouch
D)accept it - He's gone
Old 2010-05-16, 17:33   Link #5597
Har0

I loved the ending alot. I cried so hard. Although I do think that Lelouch is
Spoiler for ending:
Har0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 18:41   Link #5598
Kittenlady

I wish they'd have shown us his reaction to Marianne being a complete bitch. I mean seriously, that must have hit hard. That would explain more of his suicidal intentions.

Then again, didn't he supposedly adore her and try to be like her..? And apart from C.C. he was definitely the bitchiest character on the show. Well, still.

It was a pretty ending, though all the last episodes in general were kind of rushed. Still makes me cry everytime. People look into Zero Requiem too much. The show never took itself seriously, why should the fans?

Last edited by Kittenlady; 2010-05-16 at 18:53.
Kittenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-16, 19:06   Link #5599
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlady View Post
I wish they'd have shown us his reaction to Marianne being a complete bitch. I mean seriously, that must have hit hard. That would explain more of his suicidal intentions.
Well, he was crying when he erased his parents from existence, but I certainly agree that could have been explored a lot more, like Marianne's motives as a whole.

Quote:
Then again, didn't he supposedly adore her and try to be like her..? And apart from C.C. he was definitely the bitchiest character on the show. Well, still.
*titles her head* How are C.C. and Lelouch "bitchy"?
Old 2010-05-16, 19:12   Link #5600
Kittenlady

They're both snarky tsuntsuns <3 They might be nicer than they act, but they're still prickly and cold to most people.
Kittenlady is offline   Reply With Quote