AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2014-04-28, 23:56   Link #10061
MCAL

This completely slipped my mind until just now, but since Machina has been confirmed to have a King's Jewel now and is currently with Sakuya, that leaves another person that Hisui could be "visiting."
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 04:20   Link #10062
AstroNerdBoy

She'd have to be aware of the fact that he had a jewel as well as his current location. But anything is possible.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 09:05   Link #10063
bowow0708

OH MY GOD THAT CHAPTER!!! XD It's been forever since Hata sensei made me laugh this hard!!
bowow0708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 09:07   Link #10064
madmac

I'm not much of a Hina person, but that was her best chapter in years. I like the direction it's going, even.
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 10:48   Link #10065
MCAL

Oh my goodness! This was an absolute laugh riot!

"But an unexpected extra chapter and flashback..." It seems Hata-Sensei likes to take the piss out of himself.
Old 2014-05-11, 11:05   Link #10066
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I think that diary is sent personally by Hata-sensei to troll Hinagiku and her fans

well, a dense boy vs a dense and persistence girl...
although it's surprising that Hinagiku could "confess in her way" countless times in row now
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 11:23   Link #10067
GDB

Had some good jokes, but Hata sure is getting predictable.

"Let's look for a sign"
*bets the first panel of the next page will be a literal sign*
Yep
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 13:35   Link #10068
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
"But an unexpected extra chapter and flashback..." It seems Hata-Sensei likes to take the piss out of himself.
Being able to poke fun at himself is another reason to like Hata-sensei as a mangaka. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I think that diary is sent personally by Hata-sensei to troll Hinagiku and her fans
Well, Hata-sensei is the troll master. ^_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Had some good jokes, but Hata sure is getting predictable.

"Let's look for a sign"
*bets the first panel of the next page will be a literal sign*
Yep
Yeah, I agree there. I did expect to see a sign AND the sign to say where they needed to go to find what they needed, so when that happened, I just smiled instead of laughing.

Had the sign been something unexpected, like, "If you were looking for delicious spices, you're too late! Try someplace else!" it would have been funny. Or, having the actual sign show up in an unexpected place would have worked too.

Regardless, I was pretty sure that the status quo with Hina and Hayate would remain, and that still remains the case.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

Old 2014-05-11, 13:47   Link #10069
ChampDream
Alive

That was a fun chapter, I really enjoy it.
Old 2014-05-16, 11:38   Link #10070
araragi92

Spoiler for 450:
araragi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 14:39   Link #10071
AstroNerdBoy

Nah.

Spoiler for 450:

Old 2014-05-16, 17:04   Link #10072
MCAL

This chapter looks like its gonna be good.

EDIT:The real reason Athena couldn't find Ikusa after he saved her was quite hilarious.

More questions than answers though. Like who is this "friend" Nagi's mother talked about?

Last edited by MCAL; 2014-05-18 at 21:53.
Old 2014-05-18, 23:02   Link #10073
AstroNerdBoy

When Hata-sensei is on his game, he's quite good at mixing the comedy with the serious and the poignant.

Anyway, this chapter rocked. Who the heck was Yukariko going to save? Mikoto? I didn't think there was anyone left in the Royal Garden after Athena was rescued.

Old 2014-05-19, 02:37   Link #10074
Lisemer

Anyone noticed there will be 3 OVAS?
(Or at least, 3 volumes in a row with DVDs...)
The first one will be about Nagi and Hina)
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 04:11   Link #10075
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

stahp, A-tan! don't raise any flags to Hayate's bro...

anyway, that is a funny way to remember the past...
Yukariko got so many mysteries... *I already thought CTOMY explains all mysteries regarding Nagi's parents but it seems there are still more*
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 09:33   Link #10076
Death Usagi
Banned

Yeah, when she was like "I was really happy", I was like O_____________o

NOOO A-TAN!!! You only belong to Hayate!!! DX
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 14:11   Link #10077
ChampDream
Alive

so hayate's brother doesn't like looking at the past, could it be that he doesn't want to remember his bad parents?
another things is that both brothers really do have a terrible bad luck XD.

Last edited by ChampDream; 2014-05-20 at 15:30.
ChampDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 08:13   Link #10078
zerozeronine

So any opinions if it's going in a NTR direction with Athena?
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 08:33   Link #10079
GDB

Hard to really imagine it as NTR when the author has been anything but subtle about the final "pairing" being Hayate x Nagi.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 10:59   Link #10080
madmac

Quote:
Hard to really imagine it as NTR when the author has been anything but subtle about the final "pairing" being Hayate x Nagi.
Pretty much. If Athena does hook up with Ikusa it will be more about giving her a happy ending then "stealing" her from Hayate.

Plus Athena was always remarkable in having a strong connection to another male character besides Hayate. She's literally been trying to find Ikusa since before the manga started.
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen