Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-06, 10:51   Link #1
frok
Banned

Send a message via MSN to frok
Sasuke's Story

Just what exactly is Sasuke's background? I never understood it. And why does he wanna kill his brother. Why does he eventually turn on Naruto? And what is his village's curse?
Old 2006-08-06, 11:22   Link #2
I love waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frok
why does he wanna kill his brother.
His brother Itachi killed their entire clan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frok
Why does he eventually turn on Naruto?
Itachi came back and mindf*cks Sasuke to remined him of what he(Itachi) did to the clan and that made Sasuke want power to kill his brother. He then goes to Orochimaru to get power .
Old 2006-08-07, 11:05   Link #3
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Sasuke is the lone survivor of the Uchiha clan massacre. He was considered to be the best rookie/genin of his class, and is considered a genius. His good looks and "charming" personality made him quite a hit with the ladies, too. He strove to be the best ever since in order to get revenge on the man responsible for it: his older brother, Itachi. Sasuke doesn't understand why his older brother killed their entire clan; Itachi replies that he just wanted to see how strong he's already become. He then tells Sasuke that if Sasuke wants to kill him, he has to hate him even more. On his way to achieving that power, however, Naruto upasses him time and again and becomes even more determined and obsessed to gain more power in order to kill his brother. That was why he went to Orochimaru.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Old 2006-08-07, 11:11   Link #4
frok
Banned

Send a message via MSN to frok
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
Sasuke is the lone survivor of the Uchiha clan massacre. He was considered to be the best rookie/genin of his class, and is considered a genius. His good looks and "charming" personality made him quite a hit with the ladies, too. He strove to be the best ever since in order to get revenge on the man responsible for it: his older brother, Itachi. Sasuke doesn't understand why his older brother killed their entire clan; Itachi replies that he just wanted to see how strong he's already become. He then tells Sasuke that if Sasuke wants to kill him, he has to hate him even more. On his way to achieving that power, however, Naruto upasses him time and again and becomes even more determined and obsessed to gain more power in order to kill his brother. That was why he went to Orochimaru.

Say it ain't so. I can't believe that Naruto actually surpasses Sasuke and 2nd of all, I can't believe Sasuke turns to the Darkside. Guess Sakura and Ino will have sum1 else to fight over......... Like me LOL.
Old 2006-08-08, 02:44   Link #5
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Naruto has the Kyuubi with him. He is capable of having unlimited chakra, ability to heal his wounds ala Wolverine, has the Rasengan, and could summon Gamabunta (he's one of the 2 genins [back ages ago] who could actually summon beasts; the other one is Temari). Plus, because he's the show's hero has all its added perks and what have you. LOL.

Sasuke was always griping about Naruto's show of strength (because of the Kyuubi) so it is always a nasty shock for him who wanted to get strong and become the strongest.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Old 2006-08-10, 04:53   Link #6
Brutus

I love waffles! could you tell me what anime your avatar is from? ^_^
Old 2006-08-10, 11:03   Link #7
I love waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus
I love waffles! could you tell me what anime your avatar is from? ^_^
Mai Otome dvd extra 6.^_^
Old 2006-08-10, 13:49   Link #8
Ryou
Hellion

Send a message via MSN to Ryou Send a message via Yahoo to Ryou
Is my best character from the Naruto Series, but i like Kakashi and Itachi also.
Closed Thread