AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-06-16, 06:06   Link #621
Mirable
ミラベル

^Christina already annulled their engagement (WN only) and Hiroaki easily accept that.

This prove that he doesn't really love Flora but he still get jealous if Flora show sign that she love other man than him.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-16, 06:23   Link #622
jagt

In the Wn while Flora was still disappeared Cristina asked Hiroaki if he could make as if his engagement with Flora hasn't existed in preparation for the worst case, and he agreed easily and without any resistance to break the engagement, Flora herself just knew this when she was back in Rodania, currently just after Rio delivered Flora to Cristina, there was a conversation with just Rio and Cristina, at that time Cristina told Rio about the engagement annullment.

There is a posibility that after giving up in finding Flora and Cristina Hugenot may try to convince Hiroaki of forgetting about them, the engagement hasn't been officialy announced to the public in the LN yet after all, and when they're back, problably would try to make as if that conversation with Hiroaki hasn't occurred, but Hiroaki will just blabber it out first thing and then Flora or Cristina or both would just take that chance to have the engagement annulled, the most likely Cristina since she didn't want Flora to be engaged with Hiroaki and Flora would just obey her, but if the author wants to surprise us with a scene of Flora saying to him that after travelling with Rio and by comparing she completely understood how big of a loser he is and then she says him she doesn't want to be with him anymore is more that welcomed.

Last edited by jagt; 2019-07-04 at 02:49.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-17, 01:28   Link #623
Anemya

humm what happen to christina in the latest volume? and about flora guess he's going with rio huh
Anemya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-17, 05:23   Link #624
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
humm what happen to christina in the latest volume? and about flora guess he's going with rio huh
You followed the link and then as promised.

Spoiler for volume 13 8 chapter:

Last edited by jagt; 2019-07-04 at 02:52.
Old 2019-06-17, 05:30   Link #625
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Part of the special cover with the Drama cd

Old 2019-06-17, 06:11   Link #626
jagt

It´s cute but I think there she looks a little more childish than she realy is.

Last edited by jagt; 2019-06-17 at 07:09.
Old 2019-06-17, 06:41   Link #627
Anemya

yup senko mimi great, is that a new drama cd cover?
Old 2019-06-17, 09:49   Link #628
Anemya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
You followed the link and then as promised.
Spoiler for volume 13 8 chapter:
wow now I'm curious with the continuation, hope they will fall for rio though
Old 2019-06-17, 11:36   Link #629
Roberto1

Quote:
wow now I'm curious with the continuation, hope they will fall for rio though
flora is already in love with Rio, or at least that's what i think, it's hard to said for sure,cause flora has a very timid personality, On the other hand, Cristina feels guilty for the bad years of Rio in the academy, I'm sure she Will eventually fall in love too, but she will hide it and deny it, I doubt she will ever try to approach Rio.
Old 2019-06-17, 14:50   Link #630
jagt

In volume 1 Flora was already completely in love with Rio. She was always sad every time she saw someone bully him and every time she saw he was always alone, she has wanted to be her friend and being able of talking to him because she admired the strenght he always showed never trying to hurt back the people that hurted him, just keeping advancing forward, once she saw Celia talking with Rio from the distance and she was jealous of how close to each other they look, and after that

Spoiler for Flora:

And Cristina made her feelings for Rio clear enough in the prologue of volume 12

Spoiler for Cristina:

Last edited by jagt; 2019-07-04 at 02:59.
Old 2019-06-17, 20:50   Link #631
Roberto1

Damn, I feel bad for flora, the poor thing is madly in love with Rio, I hope Rio makes a small space in his heart for her, and if posible a tiny space for Cristina too if it not much to ask
Old 2019-06-18, 04:42   Link #632
Anemya

any news on vol 14?
Old 2019-06-18, 05:35   Link #633
jagt

There are still forty five days remaining until the book's sale begins, so don't expect much yet, a part of the special edition cover appearing already yesterday is unusually fast, usually it isn't until there are just three or four weeks remaining until the sale's beginning that they release things, first a part of the cover, a week after that the whole clean cover, some days after that the final cover, a little less than two or one weeks before the release of the book they filter the color ilustrations, and the week before the release in the editorial's homepage there is already the synopsis, with the first twenty-thirty pages of the book to make you want to preorder. Until now Hj bunko has been following these steps and times.
The only other thing related to Seirei Gensouki they sold lately is a tapestry of Celia in a coctel dress for their 50th anniversary.
Images
Celia
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by jagt; 2019-06-18 at 17:11.
Old 2019-06-18, 17:15   Link #634
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
There are still forty five days remaining until the book's sale begins, so don't expect much yet, a part of the special edition cover appearing already yesterday is unusually fast, usually it isn't until there are just three or four weeks remaining until the sale's beginning that they release things, first a part of the cover, a week after that the whole clean cover, some days after that the final cover, a little less than two or one weeks before the release of the book they filter the color ilustrations, and the week before the release in the editorial's homepage there is already the synopsis, with the first twenty-thirty pages of the book to make you want to preorder. Until now Hj bunko has been following these steps and times.
The only other thing related to Seirei Gensouki they sold lately is a tapestry fo Celia in a coctel dress for their 50th anniversary.
Images
Celia
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I just read some spoilers, is it true that Rio defeats an army by himself?
And not only that, he defeats them in front of Cristina? Could you tell me the reaction of Cristina please?
Old 2019-06-19, 00:08   Link #635
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
And not only that, he defeats them in front of Cristina? Could you tell me the reaction of Cristina please?
Haven't read it myself, but I can tell you about a summary I read here before: If you read the WN, this is when Rio helps Cristina escape from her own Kingdom due to Celia's request.
In the LN Rio is accompanied by the Seirei girls and the Kingdom side has the asshole Charles, Sword King Alfred AND the Bow Hero Rui.
Charles also brought pretty much the army and not just some knight squad+Alfred like in the WN.

idk why but Rio incapacitates Rui while Elf girl tries to retain Alfred (they are separated by the army)
Alfred knocks her out, Charles puts a slave chocker on her and hits Celia when she tries to get in the way.
To this Rio uses powerful Wind Magic and ruins the army to get to Charles.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-19, 02:58   Link #636
Anemya

damn, really hope myself can read japanese the english transt is driving me nuts for waiting
Old 2019-06-19, 05:48   Link #637
blackman

I recall that someone said that rio actually saw a dream where he's on a bed together with his harem. Does anyone knows in which volume and chapter does this happen?
blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-19, 06:35   Link #638
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
If you look just at the facts it can be said than an army was repelled by Rio alone, but it was different from fighting he himself againts the 5.000 soldiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
Haven't read it myself, but I can tell you about a summary I read here before: If you read the WN, this is when Rio helps Cristina escape from her own Kingdom due to Celia's request.
In the LN Rio is accompanied by the Seirei girls and the Kingdom side has the asshole Charles, Sword King Alfred AND the Bow Hero Rui.
Charles also brought pretty much the army and not just some knight squad+Alfred like in the WN.

idk why but Rio incapacitates Rui while Elf girl tries to retain Alfred (they are separated by the army)
Alfred knocks her out, Charles puts a slave chocker on her and hits Celia when she tries to get in the way.
To this Rio uses powerful Wind Magic and ruins the army to get to Charles.
I read the book and what really happened it can't be more different.

Quote:
damn, really hope myself can read japanese the english transt is driving me nuts for waiting
The things you all are talking about happen in the last two chapters of volume 12, here a lot people said a lot mistaken things about this time, so here it comes the truth:

Spoiler for Volume 12:

Last edited by jagt; 2019-07-04 at 03:11.
Old 2019-06-19, 07:00   Link #639
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackman View Post
I recall that someone said that rio actually saw a dream where he's on a bed together with his harem. Does anyone knows in which volume and chapter does this happen?
Not in volume, it's special SS after volume 6 released.

In Rio's dream, he find himself on the bed with Miharu, Aisia, Seria, Latifa, Sarah, Sara, Oufia, Alma, Komomo, Sayo and more.."hint hint".
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-19, 07:29   Link #640
silenceblade

Based on what read. In the WN the MC's strength (while hiding his full power) is slightly weaker than Alfred. Additionally, as a swordsman, he isn't suited to handle an army.

It is stated many times an elite warrior is considered equal to a thousand men. That is why defeating 5000 soldiers by himself is absurd.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai