1 out of 10 : Painful 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-09-18, 12:41   Link #21
HirouKeimou

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingMangos View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Freyja = Sheryl?:

All around, I like character development for those in Chaos this episode; I only wish our other lovely Aerial Knights could receive similar treatment. After all, Roid and Keith are the only ones really receiving spotlight on that side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Spoiler for heinz as a doormat:

It's painful to watch him in the first half of the episode, though;
Spoiler for Heinz:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Depends on where this final showdown will go in terms of what will happen.

Because,
Spoiler for Brera in Frontier:

Keith could pull this situation off himself for the final episode.
HirouKeimou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 12:46   Link #22
Thess

Spoiler for frontier 'parallels':

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 12:58   Link #23
HirouKeimou

Quote:
Spoiler for frontier 'parallels':
And, ironically; this is my vibe:

Spoiler for parallels:

It's based off where this episode has gone though.

And sorry, replied a little late to your prior Heinz bit towards me. ^^;
Old 2016-09-18, 13:02   Link #24
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

Ugh, for me this episode was somewhat of a good example of the whole Delta series:
- mix mash of plot lines while adding new ones,
- talking,
- standing in line and listening to other people talking,
- Hayate x Freya shipping,
- gasping Mirage with little development,
- the one and only interesting thing at the end.

There's a ton of things to resolve and only 1 rpisode left. I get the feeling we will get a cgi valkyries fighting galore and a music video epilogue that will try to gives some answers about other characters.

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 13:03   Link #25
D-Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HirouKeimou View Post
I'll save a big chunk of my review for this episode till subs are released:

Spoiler for Another exposition episode filled with character(s) who needed development and oh yes; our love triangle is coming closer to ending?:
Spoiler for Some parts:
D-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 13:08   Link #26
HirouKeimou

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Spoiler for Some parts:
Spoiler for Mirage:
Old 2016-09-18, 13:09   Link #27
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
Ugh, for me this episode was somewhat of a good example of the whole Delta series:
- mix mash of plot lines while adding new ones,
- talking,
- standing in line and listening to other people talking,
- Hayate x Freya shipping,
- gasping Mirage with little development,
- the one and only interesting thing at the end.

There's a ton of things to resolve and only 1 rpisode left. I get the feeling we will get a cgi valkyries fighting galore and a music video epilogue that will try to gives some answers about other characters.
Indeed. Well, it was a great show for 1-13 episodes.

At least the Wright stuff was resolved and did the NUNS stuff, so there's one thing out the way for the finale.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2016-09-18, 13:11   Link #28
D-Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HirouKeimou View Post
Spoiler for Mirage:
Spoiler for Why:
Old 2016-09-18, 13:14   Link #29
Thess

Most likely, Mirage's flying issues are going to be resolved by showing Herman she can let go. I don't like this completely tack on development introduced last episode, but what can you do about it.

Old 2016-09-18, 13:14   Link #30
HirouKeimou

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Spoiler for Why:
Oh, I'm not implying you should; it's basically my hoping (which is all I could do at this point in Delta) for a brighter outcome (wherein a movie basically ties up loose ends versus this final episode next week).

Because a 2-hour movie could wrap everything up nicely versus a 24-minute episode...
Old 2016-09-18, 13:19   Link #31
D-Joe

Quote:
Most likely, Mirage's flying issues are going to be resolved by showing Herman she can let go. I don't like this completely tack on development introduced last episode, but what can you do about it.
Yeah i know, it's not like i'm going send something to Satelight's office, even i really don't like it.
Fortunately there is a place called "forum" to let people complaining about it, though guess i won't do that a lot since next week is the ending, i can leave this show for a while after that, at least i hope.
Old 2016-09-18, 13:31   Link #32
Dash_Hunter

About what I expected from the episode, a "the calm before the storm" type of episode, too bad we had many of those in this series, well at least most of the plot lines and plot holes were resolved (even if not in the best way) to make room for the big battle.

I liked the Hayate and Freya scene, they are great when they are not being stupid , I also liked that Mirage was the one to tell Hayate to go find Freyja, because let's be honest, this was never a real love triangle but in the story we were always shown that Mirage developed feelings for Hayate, but in this episode Mirage realizing that Hayate and Freyja like/love eachother tells Hayate to go with her because of how Freyja's been acting and with that it seems like Mirage has accepted that she has no future with Hayate and she will be able to move on, which is good

Now to wait for the subs to understand everything and hopefully at least the last episode will be great.
Old 2016-09-18, 17:03   Link #33
Thess

I think she realized his potential feelings earlier, during the birthday episode, while Freyja's during last episode.

Old 2016-09-18, 17:21   Link #34
CriiGV
Junbi wa inka ne?

Mirage had an inkling about Hayate's feelings for Freyja since episode 16 when she asked him about it and then the snow scene.

Episode 17 when she watched Hayate make googly-eyes at Freyja while she was singing onstage and at the beginning of said episode when she watched the exchange of Freyja blushing and Hayate staring at her. Episode 18 when Hayate gave Freyja a thumbs up after they made up. Episode 20 when Hayate kicked the wall because he was angry at himself for making Freyja afraid to sing. That same episode when they were arguing about quitting flying/singing for each other. Episode 23 when Hayate told Freyja to sing and even though he was in pain, he put on a brave front for Freyja. The final straw I believe was episode 24 when Hayate put himself in harms way to protect Freyja from Bogue, then volunteered to die first and his final words to Mirage were to "Take care of Freyja". And lastly, Hayate's smile at the end for Freyja (while Mirage watched the exchange) before he was about to jump to his death.

The hints were all there. I'm just glad we were able to avoid all the drama of rejection. Hopefully Mirage will fly freely in the last episode and it'll be her character resolution about how she's been liberated from her problems.
CriiGV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 17:59   Link #35
Thess

We don't know yet if they are going to resolve the triangle, though. They could ignore the romantic resolution considering we have 22 minutes left to wrap up everything.

Old 2016-09-18, 18:05   Link #36
magnuskn

Yeah, the wrap-up will be rushed, there is almost no way around it. Frontier had non-stop action for 1 1/2 episodes and before that one of the best romance scenes to start out the whole ending.

Delta kinda-sorta has set-up their finale with the last two minutes of this episode. Unless they do a suprise third cour or a direct sequel in a movie, this cannot end but super rushed.
Old 2016-09-18, 18:17   Link #37
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Yeah, the wrap-up will be rushed, there is almost no way around it. Frontier had non-stop action for 1 1/2 episodes and before that one of the best romance scenes to start out the whole ending.

Delta kinda-sorta has set-up their finale with the last two minutes of this episode. Unless they do a suprise third cour or a direct sequel in a movie, this cannot end but super rushed.
Speaking of rushed, they kind of dealt with the NUNS in like less than 3 minutes...

I don't know if it'll have a lot of action when the last episode is called "Eternal Walkure" (which I expect to be more of a song off), tbh. I just expect some Hayate dancing around Keith and Mirage finally breaking free from her stiff piloting style, while everyone else disappears from the battlefield as far as battles go.

Spoiler for rumors:

Old 2016-09-18, 18:25   Link #38
HirouKeimou

Quote:
Speaking of rushed, they kind of dealt with the NUNS in like less than 3 minutes...

I don't know if it'll have a lot of action when the last episode is called "Eternal Walkure" (which I expect to be more of a song off), tbh. I just expect some Hayate dancing around Keith and Mirage finally breaking free from her stiff piloting style, while everyone else disappears from the battlefield as far as battles go.

Spoiler for rumors:
I don't know if I believe the final bit; but I'm right up there with you on the vibes that this final episode will be a song battle more than a space battle.

Unless Kawamori is sadistic and plans on a space battle regardless, where Chaos fights Windermere (as in its whole military)... Of course, it'd be a one-sided battle because Chaos is outnumbered and as said NUNS is dead in the water at this point so it's not going to be a good showdown at all. And if Delta is not going for a repeat of Frontier, Quarter will not be showing up as a backup (or their version of "Quarter" LOL).
Old 2016-09-18, 18:29   Link #39
Thess

I don't think they'll have a big space battle because of the last minutes. It just seems they want to avoid it for reasons (too cliche or budget, whichever ). Also the whole story can be resolved without one, IMO. Even if there's one for Hayate's and Mirage's skills, we wouldn't even see anyone fighting but those two for convenience's sake.

Whatever, I hope we see Hayate dance because it was cool and makes me remember the times Delta had promise.

Old 2016-09-18, 18:33   Link #40
HirouKeimou

Quote:
Whatever, I hope we see Hayate dance because it was cool and makes me remember the times Delta had promise.
I'm with you.

However, I also want him to shoot down (not kill because it'd go against all he's promising in these final 2 episodes) Bogue. Please,... for the love of god, shoot him down so he'll learn not all earthlings are wastes of space...