AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-10-22, 00:40   Link #1101
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I picked up the series today after hear how good it's is and it's been pretty good so far. First episode was good and Mio's arc was just great and She looked soo dam cute/amazing in that dress .
Elsie has been dam adorable and reminding me of Eris, but when she said "I'm an illegitimate child of Keima's father" a died of laughter at how she could say it yet remain so innocent and clam, and realized she knows even less about humans society than aliens do apparently; also I then died of laughter again when I saw how Keima's mother reacted to this . And other notable Keima's "practice confessions" to Elsie was just amazing.

Definitely going to be watching more of this series .
Well you would know Elsie's character by now saying things and being extremely cute and innocent, while being a demon in I dont know way... (Probably just the way with Sesshomiru from Inuyasha how that thing around Elsie's neck stays around her? Also the ability to change outer appearance o.o)

Now I'm more curious of Mio's father, and what did he do to get talked like that from other rich people. Also it does seem that the forgetting thing when the evil demon being released never works 100%. Since Keima lives "inside" their hearts, it would be impossible for the girls to forget about him. So they will "eventually" come around to remembering those scenes possibly.
Old 2010-10-22, 00:52   Link #1102
Clarste
Human

The impression I always got was that they forget their experiences but remember their feelings, so they get confused around Keima. It's just a different kind of memory.

Incidentally, in real life that can happen backwards with certain kinds of brain damage.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 01:26   Link #1103
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Spoiler for no apparent reason...:
Ohhh~... That could be it.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 01:27   Link #1104
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
The impression I always got was that they forget their experiences but remember their feelings, so they get confused around Keima. It's just a different kind of memory.

Incidentally, in real life that can happen backwards with certain kinds of brain damage.
That is a good point, but since Keima is always going after new girls, we may never know if they react differently around him, then they do with everyone else. Unless... They have some scenes with the previous girls crashing onto Keima by accident, then their reactions around him will give us a clear view.
Old 2010-10-22, 01:32   Link #1105
Clarste
Human

Well, Ayumi's still in his class. It wouldn't be too weird.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 03:56   Link #1106
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking Episode 3 with subs.

There is a lot I can post with pics of the subs but the most significant one to me is Keima's saying below.....

Now that I liked a lot!
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 04:41   Link #1107
tsunade666

well even if Ayumi is in the same class. Keima and Ayumi isn't interacting at all. Keima just ignored everything that happen in the class but in the end of episode 1 when Keima congratulate her their is a reaction and despite of what kami said he still care for the real world even though he denies it and only acknowledge the 2D world.
Old 2010-10-22, 04:51   Link #1108
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDo View Post
Hahahaha.
Wow, Keima is blushing everywhere.
It seems to be the same in the manga. Never noticed.
Probably something to do with the presentation.
A lot of people seem to forget, including people on other forums whining about him blushing when he didn't do it in the manga.. except he did..

Probably just more obvious in the anime since you can't hide it in a little panel like with Ayumi's one since you have to show the actual scenes playout.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 08:44   Link #1109
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDo View Post
Oh wow.
The Swinging scene was random as hell.
"We share a secret!"
*end
Huh?

Hahahaha.
Wow, Keima is blushing everywhere.
It seems to be the same in the manga. Never noticed.
Probably something to do with the presentation.
Apparantly, the reference is THIS

Spoiler for vid:

And yeah, I seem to see a couple of complaints around that Keima blushes too much. He may be a capturing god, but he's still a guy who hasn't been around a lot of (real) girls; OF COURSE he's going to feel a little embarrassed from time to time.

AND Mio's much more HHNGGH-inducing than I remember. Good show, Manglobe.
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 16:11   Link #1110
Renya

lol what a great episode XD
i love the parodies in this episode as well lol.

Just wondering can anyone make a sig of the weird looking goat with the bird while it was walking with elsie plz :3
Just found that part so hilarious for me lol
Renya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 00:46   Link #1111
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

So it appears there's no way to discuss this series without using the word "manga" (and all it implies) . It's an excellent way to drive anime only watchers out so it's not permitted. A number of recent posts has been deleted for this reason.
Old 2010-10-23, 01:12   Link #1112
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

It's impossible Pellissier. It's impossible (other than if we choose not to discuss anything)

I mean if we are in a Higurashi/Umineko thread where spoiler actually... well, spoil the future events. Then i guess it's understandable. But can't even point out the difference in adaption up to date? Then I can't understand it. It's not like if Keima blush less or more will alternate the future events (or even ruin the image of character development). And stating out the possibility number of chapters in future events was not acceptable? I mean it does not point out anything unless you already read the manga, which then defeat the nature of spoiler:

Quote:
Exceptions:
Spoilers are permitted in limited circumstances, provided that they are posted under clearly marked spoiler tags. These exceptions include:

* Posting and discussing content found on official sites or blogs.
* Answering specific questions about past or current events using knowledge of the source material. (We strongly encourage posters to discuss any spoilers via PM, rather than in the work's discussion thread.)
* Comparing events in an adaptation to the way they were presented in the source material or other adaptations. (Discussions about the source material itself, or extended comparisons should be directed to the appropriate manga/novel/game thread.)
* Comparing one story to another, when such comparisons are useful or informative. (These spoiler tags must always be labeled with the name of the other work whose spoilers it contains.)

Please note that additional restrictions may apply in certain threads so consult the opening post of each thread for more information. If you have a question about whether something is considered a spoiler or if it is permitted under this policy, please refrain from posting in the discussion thread and either contact a moderator or ask your question in the Spoiler Policy Q&A thread.
"Drive anime only watchers out " could be a good point, except i don't want to take part in seiyuu, character album, cosplay or figures talk. But it can't be help there, won't it be?
Old 2010-10-23, 01:36   Link #1113
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

This is probably one of the bigger reasons why this show needs its own sub forums...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 01:41   Link #1114
Isekaijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
This is probably one of the bigger reasons why this show needs its own sub forums...
Seconded. This is the best anime of the season. Heck I've been waiting for this longer than any other anime I remember.

edit: Removed by admin

Last edited by Pellissier; 2010-10-23 at 01:49. Reason: no anticipations of future manga characters/events.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 02:42   Link #1115
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
It's impossible Pellissier. It's impossible (other than if we choose not to discuss anything)

I mean if we are in a Higurashi/Umineko thread where spoiler actually... well, spoil the future events. Then i guess it's understandable. But can't even point out the difference in adaption up to date?
I see your take on it, but the point is that first of all, an anime only thread must be anime watchers friendly. Your comparisons also included speculation about future events, like "in ep.4-5 this happens, in ep. 6-7 this happens". Yes it was vague, but for someone who doesn't read the manga, it's just plain frustrating. Furthermore I don't seem to remember a spoiler tag used in the recently deleted posts.
Old 2010-10-23, 04:35   Link #1116
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

My God..........

Seriously, long time TWGOK manga fans. I know you want to discuss possible spoilers of the anime's future plot but the fact you had all of your posts deleted by the moderators just tells me your posts went overboard in spoilers.

Here's a safe tip. Discuss all possible anime spoilers at the manga thread so your posts won't get deleted.

I know you guys want a sub-forum just like me but please be patient. If there's enough traffic at both anime and manga thread with the right content belonging there, then maybe....just maybe the moderators might consider making a TWGOK sub-forum.
Old 2010-10-23, 04:40   Link #1117
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Even then i don't think it would stop everyone from posting spoilers in threads they don't belong.
Old 2010-10-23, 05:49   Link #1118
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Even then i don't think it would stop everyone from posting spoilers in threads they don't belong.
Having a thread where people can compare the anime and manga more freely would certainly help as in the anime it's spoilers, and in the manga thread it's OT.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 06:05   Link #1119
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Just started watching this and I am already quite taken with both the comedy and the characters.

Gonna follow this one till the end.
Old 2010-10-23, 06:10   Link #1120
tsunade666

a subforum thread is really needed. The manga thread is mostly place where discussing in the possible spoiler for the next chapter would happen. And their is even lots of fake spoilers for future event lately.

That just show how popular kaminomi and I can't see it not having a traffic knowing it's even past 1000 post just for 3 episodes.

And it would be having 12-13 episodes and 2nd season this spring 2011.

A subforum is a must. that's my honest opinion on it.

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen