AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-05, 21:13   Link #11381
Eratas123

@ Senpai - It's mostly due to gradual change. As I mentioned before, his perma scowl is the main thing stopping him from looking like a girl. The change happens slowly and gradually. People take notice when he stops scowling. Besides, he's not as girly as the pic shown, it was just the closest I could find
Old 2011-12-05, 21:19   Link #11382
Eratas123

@ Rain - This means that Laura can probably kick his ass if she wanted. It makes sense, she's the soldier who started training since she was able to walk so it'd make no sense for her to lose to anyone without the same amount of experience.

Of course, Kyuukai calls out Irish and Kyuukai on being killing machines who don't value human life too much and too desentisized to care.

I'll probably have to cut back on Kyuukai's screentime It's unfortunate but we share too many ideas and we might end up getting carbon copy plots.

Anyway, would Kyuukai try to do anything with Laura come Christmas? There's misletoe everywhere
Old 2011-12-05, 21:21   Link #11383
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - It's mostly due to gradual change. As I mentioned before, his perma scowl is the main thing stopping him from looking like a girl. The change happens slowly and gradually. People take notice when he stops scowling. Besides, he's not as girly as the pic shown, it was just the closest I could find
gender bender accelerator fits more , also, I provide you the 'scientific' explanation about his asexuality in previous post.

Quote:
@ Rain - This means that Laura can probably kick his ass if she wanted. It makes sense, she's the soldier who started training since she was able to walk so it'd make no sense for her to lose to anyone without the same amount of experience.
Does that means Tatenahsi has more experience and has stronger physique than supersoldier? The way she curbstomped Laura is not really funny and plausible.... might edit it in crossover, not sure Blitz will accept in case of sacred twins though...

EDIT: I mean make the fight more balanced, Laura still can't win but no curbstomp.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:24   Link #11384
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: That's why I'm attempting to counter-coordinate here.

Shadow!Kyuukai and HoTM!Kyuukai are different in some ways, similar in others. But some of those ways are big, some are small.

And didn't I say Laura would kick Kyuukai's ass a few dozen pages ago? Or hundreds of pages ago, from the beginning of the time I joined this forum?

Heck, you could have a omake where the Shadow cast meets the HotM cast and the Sacred Twins cast (if Zero allows it), and if we really want to get cracky we can get Fangking's fanfic cast into the mix as well.

Shadow!Kyuukai wonders why he doesn't exist in two of the universes while getting his ass kicked by HotM!Kyuukai, Irish wonders the same, HotM!Laura and Shadow!Laura interact, and of course, we have the highlight!

All four(probably three or two) Ichikas interact with each other. Oh, the differences, and the crack material.

And Kyuukai would of course try to advance on Laura during Christmas.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 21:31   Link #11385
Eratas123

@'Senpai - He was already naturally bishie as a kid (Remember Aria's monologue in the Future imperfect draft) so the skull suit altered him too much. The body looks androgynous though. Thanks for taking the time to explain I really appreciate it.

@ Rain - How far is he willing to push? As in, maneuver Laura under the misletoe just to get a kiss?

@'Senpai and Rain - Do you think Tatenashi should still be able to kick Laura's butt or not?
Old 2011-12-05, 21:34   Link #11386
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Not maneuver Laura under mistletoe.

More like he'll plant mistletoe everywhere on purpose, trying to corner her and make sure she steps under with him. Which screws over his own efforts to kiss Laura, since a lot of girls end up wanting to kiss him since he was setting up while he walked by.

And since there's more mistletoe everywhere, there's even more of a chance for Ichika and Irish to end up under some with a girl.

Also, Tatenashi should be able to beat her, but not overwhelm her too much. No curbstomp battles please.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:34   Link #11387
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@'Senpai and Rain - Do you think Tatenashi should still be able to kick Laura's butt or not?
I myself think she should, but no curbstomp, and she still weaker than most combat instructor in I.S.A. (even Maya should knew how to put her in place)

EDIT: Going to soccer competition for a while, wish me luck.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:40   Link #11388
Eratas123

@ Rain - Ichika actually gets maneuvered by the harem. Irish is done so by others but he doesn't understand the implications. Do you think either of them should actually get a kiss? Might cause Kyuukai to spaz out since he's the only one actually trying to get a kiss.......then Laura kisses him to shut him up

Can you also list some things you plan to use that we discussed here? I'll modify them and delete if needed.

@ Senpai - So they're equal then? She was most likely trained as a kid so she's probably really strong too.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:44   Link #11389
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So they're equal then? She was most likely trained as a kid so she's probably really strong too.
Tatenashi is strong, just that amongst Ichika's harem Laura was the only one who's close enough (and still weaker than Tatenashi any other way). Tatenashi can still curbstomp Houki if they use same machine, but definitely not Laura and Schwarzer.

See you guys later.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:49   Link #11390
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Here's a list of main concepts that are central to Kyuukai's character:

- Laura as an LI
- High skill with weapons (physical strength is up to you, he could be as brittle as a toothpick, but as long as he's good with a gun or blade, it's okay)
- Koneko's existence and their father-daughter relationship
- Canan as an LI due to him being the one rescuing her
- Very empathetic
- Very generous and charitable
- Is a douche when he wants to be a douche

And that's pretty much it, actually. Kyuukai's character is more or less the same while you write him, but these concepts are central to his character development.

These are more or less the only similarities between Shadow!Kyuukai and HoTM! Kyuukai.

Everything else is up to you, you can add stuff, you can delete stuff, you could rip off HotM if you need to.

These points are the only things needed for the general idea of Kyuukai Tokiwa.

Though please notify me on what you add and delete. I can help out the best I can there.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:53   Link #11391
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Go senpai go~

@ Rain - I meant plot points like what happens later. His personality is already set for Shadow as seen by him being more of a cloudcuckoolander. He's a bit more petty to show how he's flawed and his efforts to get Laura might come off as stalkerish/odd to other people.

Side note - I asked a question above the list one.
Old 2011-12-05, 21:58   Link #11392
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: They should get a kiss, for sure.

Anyway, plot points... I've got a set amount of plot points, that are much different from Shadow. I've got a bunch of key events, and smaller, not so much important events to link them.

But still, I'm working out the kinks in my plot. I've got the next 5 or six chapters worked out, but after that I need to think of a way to go. Inspiration should hit me while I write the next chapter though.

But I've got the end and epilogue ideas already cooked up.
Old 2011-12-05, 22:05   Link #11393
Eratas123

@ Rain - In the event that you finish your fic first, can you still help me co-write mine?

Side note - Any ideas for injuries that Kyuukai receives during the Mondo Grosso defense and the Saw parody? Ichika doesn't really get any while Irish receives some leg injuries and some small cuts.
Old 2011-12-05, 22:11   Link #11394
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Of course, I'll help with what I can. But not a lot, or else it won't really be your story. I'm running two other stories on the side as well.

Anyway, I've told you how Kyuukai gets injured. He tries to break out of the cage bars and get to his daughter during the carousel trap, but since the bars have electricity running through them and they power the trap, Kyuukai gets electrocuted, lightly burning the flesh of his hands and upper body.

He tries a few more times until he realizes it's futile.
Old 2011-12-05, 22:20   Link #11395
Eratas123

@ Rain - What about the Mondo Grosso defense? The injuries there are very severe. Also, when do you want the romance with Laura to start in Shadow?

Side note - Did you think of a plot for Tatenashi in daydreams yet? I asked you about 2 weeks ago but you haven't replied yet.
Old 2011-12-05, 22:24   Link #11396
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: During the Mondo Grosso defense... Is it before or after the guys get captured by PT?

Also, you could have Tatenashi imagine the future. Such as she's older, living with her fiancee (Ichika), living out the university dream and being an IS rep cadet...

And the kicker that kicks her out of the dream, would be her about to have sex with Ichika, or finding out she's pregnant. Either one would be sufficient enough to shock her out of the dream on her own, without having someone wake her.

And then she can rage at herself for ending such a sweet dream, instead of being annoyed with someone else.

It's either that (in my opinion of course), or you take a leaf from Love Hina and have the two work it out from there, having Ichika in Keitaro's shoes and Tatenashi in Naru's.

Oh, and I just cooked up this random scene for some reason. And I have to take a shower. Be back soon.

Spoiler for "My Trip to Tokyo", Part 1:
Old 2011-12-05, 22:33   Link #11397
Eratas123

@ Rain - Before that. The capturing happens later.

The wake up call for Tatenashi sounds good Though I plan it to be ironic when someone wakes them up. For example: As Ichika's about to do her in the dream, the real one wakes her up and asks her why she kept stuttering and saying his name in her sleep
Old 2011-12-05, 23:09   Link #11398
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Back now. Did you see the draft I posted?

The wake up call's hilarious.

Anyway, for Kyuukai to be wounded during the Mondo Grosso defense...

Squall's going to be there, right? She doesn't activate her IS, but instead activates the shield and weapons. She's the perfect opponent for Kyuukai, considering their fighting styles and backgrounds.

She can rile Kyuukai up, by striking at his weak points both physical and emotional. She can call out his secrets (of which she found out through her means), mock his dreams, desires, and the etc.

And while his guard breaks during the fight, she can wound him drastically, maybe blowing out a large gash in his side or neck. He starts bleeding out more quickly than a normal person, and he's thought as dead by Squall and she leaves him to fight stronger opponents.

While Kyuukai may really be dead soon unless somebody goes to help him.
Old 2011-12-05, 23:20   Link #11399
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Karon's sizes are B -> C -> D -> E as each year passes.

And I forgot what else was I supposed to post about.
Old 2011-12-05, 23:33   Link #11400
Eratas123

@ Rain - Yup, it's really funny The wake up call will work for Irish too since he says the exact same things.

Anyway, Squalls fighting Chifuyu so Kyuukai will fight mooks instead. Can you think of injuries for that?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest