AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-21, 20:14   Link #641
EccentricSwordser

Whats Fuuko's and Rin's personality? What are the newer characters like? I would really like to know since we only know some main things about them, but learning of their character is something I'd like to know.
Old 2012-06-22, 10:47   Link #642
Miraluka
Banned

Chapter 10 has been updated .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 11:34   Link #643
tsunade666

Is Fuuko already shown up on what's translated? been busy to check on the translation and instead waiting for a fully translated one. But if Fuuko already shows up then I will find time to read it but maybe I will be needing my medicine and be ready for total anger mode.
Old 2012-06-22, 14:37   Link #644
churchblue
Banned

I thought of a fanfic ability, Accel Burst. It's basically building up speed in the AW to "synchronize" with it (which nearly impossible to do). Silver Crow would be the only one to put it off if he isn't afraid to go "ludicrously" fast. Accel Burst maxes out the duel avatar's power and stats temporarily. However, it should be used too many times as it effects the duel avatar's real body. Using it too much times can kill your real body (double edge sword). This ability would pretty awesome if it does exist, but it is pretty damn dangerous. Plus, I don't know if Silver Crow can go that ridiculously fast.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 15:02   Link #645
EccentricSwordser

That actually ounds plausible to happen in the LN, it sorta reminds me of the whole, you shouldn't Unlimited Burst for too long, thing, to me. But yes, I could see this more of being put in a fanfiction if someone was towrite one. Theres actually a good fanfic in progress right now on FF net, perhaps you can suggest this to the writer.

As for the update, I liked it and hope another chapter comes up soon, though only if the translator has time! I laughed at the mouth part.
Old 2012-06-22, 15:08   Link #646
churchblue
Banned

Yeah, there are too volumes untranslated. It only very little in each volume after 3. I know in Vol 3 and 4 involve Lime Bell and her "betrayal", other than that I don't much after that.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 20:15   Link #647
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

I am bored waiting to go somewhere, so I did a bit of the chapter 1 of book 9, titled "The prayer of 7 thousand years"

Kill them.
Kill them all!
Possessed by this of impulse, which can no longer be called thinking.
The desire to cut off enemies’ heads, limbs and reduce them to pieces becomes an ice-cold fire, coursing through the veins of Haruyuki.
[Rrrr….]
He let out a low growl like a beast, then regrips the great sword in the right hand.
The silver coloration on the duel avatar “Silver Crow” has completely disappeared. Replacing it is a hue of dark chrome irradiating extreme carnage the “Chrome Silver”. Its armor has changed completely as well. The once smooth limps are covered with platings with perturbing blades, the body is the same. But the most ominous of all, is the helmet which covers the head like the head of a carnivore. The canine like protrusion has completely covered the mirror finish face.
This armor is no longer normal “enhanced armament” found in the dueling game “Brain Burst”
The legendary enhanced armament which possesses power that surpasses the divine instruments, merged from the 6th of the 7 divine instruments, the armor “the destiny” and high level enhanced armament “the star caster”, twisted by the rage and sorrow of certain burst linker, the enhance armament which has endured multiple destruction without disappearing. “The disaster” has completely covered “Silver Crow”.
No, this is beyond the realm of summoning, or equipping. Haruyuki is the armor, the armor is Haruyuki. The will of destruction which lives within “the disaster” has become one with Haruyuki’s consciousness. The voice that appeared during past troubles can no longer be heard.
Replacing it, is a low tone of speech, coming from Haruyuki's own will.
[I will……kill you all!]
Fully extending the wings which became demon like, Haruyuki looks down on the 6 burst linkers as they look up at the new comer in the stage which corresponds to the Shibuya destrict in real life, the “devil city”.
Old 2012-06-22, 21:41   Link #648
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen View Post
I am bored waiting to go somewhere, so I did a bit of the chapter 1 of book 9, titled "The prayer of 7 thousand years"

Kill them.
Kill them all!
The desire to cut off enemies’ heads, limbs and reduce them to pieces becomes an ice-cold fire, coursing through the veins of Haruyuki.
[Rrrr….]
He let out a low growl like a beast, then regrips the great sword in the right hand.
The silver coloration on the duel avatar “Silver Crow” has completely disappeared. Replacing it is a hue of dark chrome irradiating extreme carnage the “Chrome Silver”. Its armor has changed completely as well. The once smooth limps are covered with platings with perturbing blades, the body is the same. But the most ominous of all, is the helmet which covers the head like the head of a carnivore. The canine like protrusion has completely covered the mirror finish face.
This armor is no longer normal “enhanced armament” found in the dueling game “Brain Burst”
The legendary enhanced armament which possesses power that surpasses the divine instruments, merged from the 6th of the 7 divine instruments, the armor “the destiny” and high level enhanced armament “the star caster”, twisted by the rage and sorrow of certain burst linker, the enhance armament which has endured multiple destruction without disappearing. “The disaster” has completely covered “Silver Crow”.
No, this is beyond the realm of summoning, or equipping. Haruyuki is the armor, the armor is Haruyuki. The will of destruction which lives within “the disaster” has become one with Haruyuki’s consciousness. The voice that appeared during past troubles can no longer be heard.
[I will……kill you all!]
Fully extending the wings which became demon like, Haruyuki looks down on the 6 burst linkers as they look up at the new comer in the stage which corresponds to the Shibuya destrict in real life, the “devil city”.
Epic, those BL must be beyond screwed. Thanks for sharing your time with us on that :P.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 23:26   Link #649
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Thanks for the partial translation.

Now then, I have a question regarding how NN got disbanded. It is said that most the Elements are trapped in the final dungeon in the Unlimited Burst Field. One of those Elements is Aqua Current. However, she/he is still a Level 1 at that time. How did AC go to the UBF?

Now for chapter 10, I am amazed how much detail was into the game. It opens up new possibilities. For example, you go overtime for a thesis or manga without suffering from sleep deprivation. As long as I don't encounter fight, I would like to live in the game instead.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 01:12   Link #650
Chimurry

simple question: Why the People whom know Chinese (not sure which exactly: cantonese or other) help @X360 on Baka Tsuki?, one chapter per possible translator can give us all vols on fair time, obviusly i don mean one week for all, but not in the long long term i can see now with only one active as far i see and hope could be wrong.

Hope you people can help us on this.

thanks

PS: Here its other forum wich talk about anime and manga or all its here?
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 01:36   Link #651
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Chapter 10 has been updated .
I love it, I can't wait to see Sky Raker animated, I hope.
Old 2012-06-23, 01:38   Link #652
EccentricSwordser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen View Post

Kill them.
Kill them all!
[Rrrr….]
[I will……kill you all!]
That was beautful, this was what I've been waiting for, thank you for being bored.
Now I can't wait even more for more translators and translations.
All of my cries!

I think the idea of living in the unlimited zone for awhile to train your mind and have extra time is quite amazing! And the Incarnate System is awesome as well! I hope next chapter we learned more on the system.
Old 2012-06-23, 02:43   Link #653
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Thanks for the partial translation.

Now then, I have a question regarding how NN got disbanded. It is said that most the Elements are trapped in the final dungeon in the Unlimited Burst Field. One of those Elements is Aqua Current. However, she/he is still a Level 1 at that time. How did AC go to the UBF?
One of the Four Gods that guard the Imperial Palace have a special move 'Level Drain'. My guess is AC got matched up with it and got hit by the spec attack, and reduced to level 1 =/

(and that she doesn't level up again because if someone ever tries to rescue her (like NN with Ardor Maiden) she'll just be drained back to Lvl1 again)
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 03:00   Link #654
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

First chapter of book nine continues
Amongst them, are two weak blinking dots of light.
One is grass green, one is grey. Those are the “death marks”, the positional marker for burst linkers that fell in the unlimited neutral battlefield. The green dot belongs to the green legion “Great wall” ‘s Bush Wutan. The grey dot is his brother, Haruyuki’s old rival, the motorist “Ash roller”
The six surrounding burst linkers who committed numerous times of killing, five of them are fresh faces. But the one that delivered the killing blow a few minutes ago, Haruyuki remembers him.
Thin, medium built, with muscular arms, the armor color of dark green with a shade of tea color. “Olive glove”, only a few days ago he was a main stream member of the green legion teaming up with “Bush Wutan”. Of course he knows Ash, no, they should know each other well, they should be friends.
But he was the one who pierced Ash’s heart without any hesitation nor remorse, attempting to take away all of the burst points and remove Ash from the accel world forever.
From “Olive glove” ‘s mask comes some feeling of surprise as he look up towards Haruyuki. The strange eyeball shape organisms can be found in the chest of “Olive glove” as well as five others.
Those are the ISS plugins, the dark parasitoid which grants wearer the ability to wield super attack power beyond normal attack from the “Incarnate system”. But at the same time, it also amplifies negative emotions and can even twist ones personality in real life. These 6 players are all controlled by the plugin, that’s why they attacked Olive and Ash roller without hesitation.
But these, to Haruyuki, doesn't mean anything anymore.
Ash Roller belongs to another legion, meaning he is the enemy. Although his parent is the 2nd in command of nega nebulus, Sky raker, Haruyuki has never met him in real life.
But…
Ash is the burst linker who handed Haruyuki his first defeat as well as his first victory.
Ash roller, the burst linker who always enjoy brain burst as a game, has become a person that Haruyuki depends on. When Haruyuki’s lost, in despair, he always use his bright way of fighting and the crisp sound of his American bike exhaust to bring Haruyuki back to the right path. Fighting with him is always fiery and happy.
Haruyuki only feels hate to those that obtained overwhelming advantage through sheer number and IS system. His hate and anger revives the “disaster” which has been reduced back to seed form previously bringing Haruyuki to the path of opposite direction. This is a gigantic contradiction! But Haruyuki is no longer aware of that
Old 2012-06-23, 04:51   Link #655
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
simple question: Why the People whom know Chinese (not sure which exactly: cantonese or other) help @X360 on Baka Tsuki?, one chapter per possible translator can give us all vols on fair time, obviusly i don mean one week for all, but not in the long long term i can see now with only one active as far i see and hope could be wrong.

Hope you people can help us on this.

thanks

PS: Here its other forum wich talk about anime and manga or all its here?
...Well...if we could get people to do the work, you won't be saying this right? Too many job vacancies in the world of Baka Tsuki which is in high unemployment...and even if we do get many Chinese (national language) translators, there will be some people who will say 'I won't read it unless it's Japanese' or 'such awkward grammar'...anyway, it's a thankless job.

@Shogen. Nice to see you getting practice. How's volume 6 coming along? (no rush)
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 04:55   Link #656
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
...Well...if we could get people to do the work, you won't be saying this right? Too many job vacancies in the world of Baka Tsuki which is in high unemployment...and even if we do get many Chinese (national language) translators, there will be some people who will say 'I won't read it unless it's Japanese' or 'such awkward grammar'...anyway, it's a thankless job.
Don't you just love it when people assumes ?

I mean sure you'll probably rupture your spleen at the rate people keep asking the same thing, but at least you'll put a smile on my face
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 05:14   Link #657
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
One of the Four Gods that guard the Imperial Palace have a special move 'Level Drain'. My guess is AC got matched up with it and got hit by the spec attack, and reduced to level 1 =/

(and that she doesn't level up again because if someone ever tries to rescue her (like NN with Ardor Maiden) she'll just be drained back to Lvl1 again)
Ouch. All that hard work to level up went down the drain. The Four Gods are indeed hax. It's like fighting 4 of the toughest bosses of Final Fantasy at the same time while making sure they die at the same time. No wonder nobody wants to try beating them.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 05:18   Link #658
Chimurry

Same as @Chaos, just a thought or proposal?: sure I mean if Chinese translators can join to the effort, due (under my POV) Japanese Translators are few, really few, and off course this world have ungratefull people, shame on them, cuz i am one of the people which understand how tough is this and all free fan to fan, but believe me: we are a lot more than the few could complain, and if the guys dont feel comfortable, just dont read it and even less: complain about it, I like a lot the reading and just one mention: my born language its spanish, when i go and buy, lets say "harry potter", official translations made the plot weak and hard to understand or you got diffrent ideas reading in english than spanish, funny to say on Otakus jobs this issues are the less, cuz to begin with: we all love this worcks, so the less you want to, its the possible reader or viewer dont understand.
So if you people can help to do, I am sure I am will be one of many with a huge smile thanks to all the people could like to share this job, and for the complainers, just keep quiet (we dont need or even like to hear about it) and search for other source according they like it (if can find it or wait sit).

PS: just for quote, in some web pages you can see how many people read the page and just for example: in DxD few ones just complaining and crying for nonsenses sh*t, I mean literally like 5 or 9 persons and the page was view by thousands.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 05:54   Link #659
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Don't you just love it when people assumes ?

I mean sure you'll probably rupture your spleen at the rate people keep asking the same thing, but at least you'll put a smile on my face
Quote:
Same as @Chaos, just a thought or proposal?: sure I mean if Chinese translators can join to the effort, due (under my POV) Japanese Translators are few, really few, and off course this world have ungratefull people, shame on them, cuz i am one of the people which understand how tough is this and all free fan to fan, but believe me: we are a lot more than the few could complain, and if the guys dont feel comfortable, just dont read it and even less: complain about it, I like a lot the reading and just one mention: my born language its spanish, when i go and buy, lets say "harry potter", official translations made the plot weak and hard to understand or you got diffrent ideas reading in english than spanish, funny to say on Otakus jobs this issues are the less, cuz to begin with: we all love this worcks, so the less you want to, its the possible reader or viewer dont understand.
So if you people can help to do, I am sure I am will be one of many with a huge smile thanks to all the people could like to share this job, and for the complainers, just keep quiet (we dont need or even like to hear about it) and search for other source according they like it (if can find it or wait sit).

PS: just for quote, in some web pages you can see how many people read the page and just for example: in DxD few ones just complaining and crying for nonsenses sh*t, I mean literally like 5 or 9 persons and the page was view by thousands.
No, I'm not taking offense. Just that I'm explaining the situation as to why so many projects lack translators, because fan translators mostly feel unrewarded for doing things they're not rewarded to do. Of course, it would have helped if some people actually studied their mother tongue properly...
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 05:56   Link #660
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

In a perfect world yeah, but... Well, Teh_Ping pretty much sums it up. It's a dirty and thankless job- If you're lucky most people would actually appreciate your existence.

If you're unlucky, well... *cough SAO cough* ()

Of course this seems to depend on the type of LN and what type of fans it would attract I'll stay away from pure fanservice harems if I were you...

Me? I'm just here to shoot the breeze and mess with teh_ping, I've no investment in Accel World heh

Quote:
The newer stuff like DxD feels abit 'lawless' to me; the impression I'm getting is alot of newcomers with little to no idea how the translators work and nobody to correct them.

Like what I always say in other LN threads, it's not like there's a Writers' Guild running the show and assigning quests with rewards to people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_ping View Post
no, i'm not taking offense. Just that i'm explaining the situation as to why so many projects lack translators, because fan translators mostly feel unrewarded for doing things they're not rewarded to do. Of course, it would have helped if some people actually studied their mother tongue properly...

<.<
<.<
<.<
<.<
<.<
<.<

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-06-23 at 06:07.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality