AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-02, 17:41   Link #11941
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Anti-Alliance between Alcase and Olmutz, or between Alcase and Leitmeritz (I ask because you said ("it seems that Anti-Alliance beetwen Alsace and Olmutz is due to politcal reasons beetwen Alsace and Olmutz/Leitmeritz")? [Or was that intentional?] Either way, hopefully Tigre and Elen can be friends in this series, too, eventually.

Anyway, thanks for the info.
Old 2018-11-02, 17:44   Link #11942
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Anti-Alliance between Alcase and Olmutz, or between Alcase and Leitmeritz (I ask because you said ("it seems that Anti-Alliance beetwen Alsace and Olmutz is due to politcal reasons beetwen Alsace and Olmutz/Leitmeritz")? [Or was that intentional?] Either way, hopefully Tigre and Elen can be friends in this series, too, eventually.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Yeah, Alliance beetwen Olmutz and Alsace is against Leitmeritz

i meant that alliance beetwen Olmutz and Alsace was mas due to political reasons(bad relations of Olmutz and Leitmeritz, and quite good beetwen Olmutz and Alsace)

also i already made a spoiler summary(tried to do my best in shortest time as possible)

From what i've read, Elen isn't hostile to Tigre, i think that they'll be lovers like in OS(but Mila will be 1st now)

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-02 at 18:14.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-03, 00:57   Link #11943
Chingaruna517

Gee...that translation is indeed flawed. But , again, better than none.

Anyway. I think the Interlude Chapter part spells 3 years rather than 3 months and in these past, Mila is resented by her own people? Definitely not because of her haughty behavior, ya?

Also, as I recall of something from what I've read, back in Muozinel, it seems Damad have seen a female fortune teller or someone after their following defeat by Brune-Zhcted Army.

Also, also, I hope I didn't read it wrong but did Zion like Mila?!
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-03, 03:39   Link #11944
LeftSeven
2D artist

thanks for summary,

while olmutz and leitmerizs is on bad term, i don't get why must alsace sided with olmutz even formed an alliance againts leitmeriz? logically alsace should support leitmeriz since their location are near each other, huh.

so, it's first volume but it has introduced demons already, different from original where tigre and vanadis encountered frog demon vodyanoy, it's replaced by water demon called rusalka.
i wonder if author would introduced much more variant of demons besides the old ones like in original's ?
Old 2018-11-03, 06:18   Link #11945
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

So the traditional feud still happen here, huh?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-03, 06:30   Link #11946
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, why do Leitmeritz and Alcase have to be on bad terms just because of bad relations between Olmutz and Leitmeritz? I don't like it. It does seem like Urz wants to have some sort of alliance with Leitmeritz, though? Here:
Quote:
Urz had planned to attract people from Light Meritz by developing its mountain path to develop Alsace.
It seems to only be for asking their help to build Alcase, but maybe they'll also develop an alliance beyond that?
Old 2018-11-03, 09:40   Link #11947
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Gee...that translation is indeed flawed. But , again, better than none.

Anyway. I think the Interlude Chapter part spells 3 years rather than 3 months and in these past, Mila is resented by her own people? Definitely not because of her haughty behavior, ya?

Also, as I recall of something from what I've read, back in Muozinel, it seems Damad have seen a female fortune teller or someone after their following defeat by Brune-Zhcted Army.

Also, also, I hope I didn't read it wrong but did Zion like Mila?!

From what i'v read it seems that People of Olmutz just preffer(or just miss, i'm not sure) Lana to Mila. Still since Tigre had to comfort Mila, it seems that Mila didn't had good reputation in Olmutz(maybe it was about that she's rather cold person?).

About Zion, i'm not sure if it's because he liked(or was attracted to her) Mila or it's because he had meet Vanadis who is much important figure on political scene.

About Damad and fortune teller(Aisha? i'm not sure) i can't tell much, because Muoziniel parts were hard to understand for me.

Quote:
Yeah, why do Leitmeritz and Alcase have to be on bad terms just because of bad relations between Olmutz and Leitmeritz? I don't like it. It does seem like Urz wants to have some sort of alliance with Leitmeritz, though? Here:
I'm not sure, since Translation is rather unclear(sometimes even contradictory) in many parts, i'll try to read that text again. maybe i'll will understand it better after few tries.

from Google Translator, i've made some corrections

Lana taught her(Mila probably?) reason for honestly wanting to make friendship with Alsace.
It seems that she wants to keep check because the modern Vanadis of Leitmeritz and Olmutz does not seem to get along.
It seems that Alsace and Olmutz can show that if you build a friendly relationship, you can go through it and attack Leitmeritz.
Urs had planned to bring up people from Leitmeritz by developing its mountain path to develop Alsace.
Urs decided to accept Lana 's proposal, as Lana said (she?) would cooperate with Urs' plan.

from what i've read, it's seems that it was Olmutz who tried to get on good side of Alsace than vice versa.

Quote:
So the traditional feud still happen here, huh?
From what i've read. it's seems that feud is still present in this alternative world.

Quote:
while olmutz and leitmerizs is on bad term, i don't get why must alsace sided with olmutz even formed an alliance againts leitmeriz? logically alsace should support leitmeriz since their location are near each other, huh.

While i can see reason why Olmutz would like to form alliance with Alsace, i don't see reason why Alsace allied with Duchy that is located far from Alsace, while Leitzmeritz is close enough to be important strategic and economic partner.

Urs had planned to bring up people from Leitmeritz by developing its mountain path to develop Alsace.
Urs decided to accept Lana 's proposal(of Alliance), as Lana said (she?) would cooperate with Urs' plan.

Translation is unclear to make fully understand decision to ally with Olmutz

for interested it's Author's twitter account https://twitter.com/kawaguchi_tsu

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-03 at 10:03.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-03, 11:14   Link #11948
LeftSeven
2D artist

ThorPL123 : i assume urz owed lana something in the past, which is now lana asked him form alliance as a repay.

when i think about it, based on summary alone, sounds like urz try to play with both side behind to make alsace in profitable side, yeah he's rather manipulative here. so rather than focus on mc and vanadis affair, we get the parents play the role too.
Old 2018-11-03, 11:20   Link #11949
devilo96

Well urz should said this
Urz:give me ur daughter for my son then im gonna help ur plan
Lana: deal

Lol it will be fun if this really happend
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-03, 13:26   Link #11950
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There are complications that prevent Tigre and Mila from easily marrying though, so Urz and Lana also have their hands tied. Even if they also want this, which there's a chance that they do actually.

Anyway, yeah, I hope to get better translations at some point. I want to know if relations between Alcase and Leitmeritz are bad and if it'll stay that way.

@LeftSeven: Lana is going to help him with his plan, so it's not really him playing both sides. And I hope this helps build good relations between Leitmeritz and Alcase.
Old 2018-11-04, 05:08   Link #11951
Marx-93

It seems like the Alliance is more of a defensive one? Basically, Olmutz wanted a place from which to attack Leitmeritz if the worst happened, while Alsace wanted to show friendly relations were possible with Zchted and develop the road in the border (and Olmutz likely also wants that road built, given that's where they would attack if things got bad). Both probably hoped that it never came to war, and the extra political pressure was enough to force Leitmeritz to back off. After all, in a war Alsace is too small to matter in a conflict between Vanadis.

On something else, it's interesting that having Tigre as a childhood friend seems to have changed Mila a bit. Maybe Tigre has also changed? He does seem a bit more aggressive by the summaries.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-04, 10:45   Link #11952
Ramero

Okay, refrain from discussing about Michelia from now on. I've made a thread here for Michelia:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=152541
Old 2018-11-04, 10:58   Link #11953
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Good, thanks.

Let's keep this limited to only talking about Madan no Ou to Vanadis, alright?

Speaking of. What do you guys think about the stuff that was translated in Volumes 12 and 13? Volume 14 is being worked on, but Volume 13 is translated.
Old 2019-05-23, 10:12   Link #11954
ChaosHead90

Hello there, is there any news from the translator of this LN?
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-26, 00:00   Link #11955
LeftSeven
2D artist

nope, just forget it, man, seems like setsuna the translator is busy irl
Old 2019-06-01, 11:34   Link #11956
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Does anyone have a link to that Madan no Ou to Vanadis gaiden story Kawaguchi (the author) wrote? I think it was about Elen and Lim's time with the Silver Gale mercenaries.

I can't recall correctly if it was a idea floated by Kawaguchi or something that actually exists. I do recall seeing a cover by the artist.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-01, 12:25   Link #11957
Ramero

Is it on LN or at manga?
Old 2019-06-01, 12:58   Link #11958
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Is it on LN or at manga?
LN. I recall Elen having a blue uniform like she does at the beginning of the series, but more plain and with less "royal" flair.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-04, 05:48   Link #11959
AndySimpson96

Thanks to that email about V14 translation I just got reminded that I haven't read 13 still, now I can't remember if I read 12 or not.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-06, 14:48   Link #11960
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Setsuna updated Volume 14 Chapter 2 on the 4th this month. He did promise back on July 6th last year that he'd make sure bring in Chapter 2 in August.

Anyway. Kureys actually expects Tigre to try to kill him while bringing a detached force. This man is sharp. Color me impressed.

I hope Tigre will tell Elen and Titta about him being in love with the both of them. I do wonder how Titta would react to him saying he can’t choose between them, though. Elen said she’d be fine with sharing him, but Titta isn’t Elen.

And Regin is also very sharp. She noticed that Tigre has changed. And the reason is because of him and Elen having become lovers, though Regin may not have noticed that fact itself yet.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)