AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-01, 18:58   Link #1361
Tenzen12

You are looking too much in it. Sure Maou let Emi sleep over on whim, but that's it. They were enemies and if he wanted erase Chiho's memoires he would do it. Most of his willingness make compromises that time wasn't driven by guilt, but by his self-preservation instinkt and Emi would not kill him over such reason.

Also, by that time Chiho and Emi wasn't really friends yet in first place. Whoever would be in Chiho position would receive same treatment as Emi is person who naturally takes care of others (as was pointed several times).
Old 2017-04-02, 00:24   Link #1362
Arceo-kun
Expert Ranter

Chiho's cockblocking adventure

I'm surprised that no one's saying anything about how Chiho gets all the credits in every single volume. Vol 13 really hammered the nail that I'm gonna start hating Chiho from now on. I mean, much of the contents has been going on and on about how great Chiho is and how other characters were influenced by her personality to the point that they'd deify her like some sort of goddess. They even emphasized the fact that Chiho is somehow special to Maou as he didn't wipe out her memories. The author has been using her as a huge catalyst to initiate other character's developments, such as Suzuno's early stages, the Alas=Ramus case, Maou rescuing Emi and even Maou's understanding of Emi's incertitude was claimed to be initiated by Chiho according to the other characters. They even mentioned that Emi coming to MgRonalds was actually Chiho's idea? Wasn't it because of Maou's initiatives? I don't mind if she was developed in a normal progressive way and I understand that Chiho is a plot device to bridge other characters together but this is already becoming a bit too bias and irritating. Pretty much almost all characters have been thinking like, "Chiho is amazing", "That girl is so strong mentally", "I have to become like her". It's as if the author is trying to force his readers to like Chiho as much as possible by molding all kinds of positive values within her or is trying too hard at justifying her that she is the better romance partner for Maou in compared to Emi.

In Vol 13 which is the current translated volume, she really went a bit too far this time. As of the previous volume, Maou and Emi's relationship has finally developed as they've stopped any kinds of hostilities with each other and start to treat each other better to the point that Emi displays her affections towards Maou openly. Obviously, this'll prompt Chiho to get jealous like any girls in harem series out there. However, her jealousy develops into blatant insecurity to the point that she cried just because she realized that Maou cares for Emi more than before like a child throwing a tantrum for not getting what they want. (I guess being 'special' to Maou wasn't enough for her) Being the Chiho worshipers the other characters are, they of course reprimands Maou for idiotic reasons like being inconsiderate. Sure he didn't answer her confessions from few volumes before but that doesn't mean it justifies the admonishment that 'Maou is at fault for being nice to other girls than Chiho' here. It wasn't as if Maou was going out with Chiho and yet the story is treating it as if they were and Maou was accused for being unfaithful. What set me aflame even more was that the contents even suggested that Maou's understanding of Emi since the previous volume was bad and it made him not understanding Chiho which distresses her and that Maou should not have understand Emi too much for Chiho's sake. (Refer Laylah's conversation with Maou) Emi even started to think that her developments with Maou in the previous volumes shouldn't have happened if it's gonna hurt Chiho. Seriously? Even the characters are thinking that it's a sin to have character developments that doesn't benefits Chiho and a sin if she doesn't gets what she wants. She's pretty much selfishly cockblocking Maou and Emi's romance developments as both of them has the mindset of not wanting to upset Chiho too much so unless they stop getting influenced by Chiho, it's hard to see MaouEmi progressing any further. I'm not blindly hating Chiho for her characteristics or anything but because of the author that has given her too much benefits, credits and bias positive treatments in the story that it's hard too not hate her at this point. I'm a huge MaouxEmi fan since the beginning and it just upsets me that their developments are too dependent on Chiho's character.
Arceo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 02:46   Link #1363
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceo-kun View Post
I'm surprised that no one's saying anything about how Chiho gets all the credits in every single volume. Vol 13 really hammered the nail that I'm gonna start hating Chiho from now on. I mean, much of the contents has been going on and on about how great Chiho is and how other characters were influenced by her personality to the point that they'd deify her like some sort of goddess. They even emphasized the fact that Chiho is somehow special to Maou as he didn't wipe out her memories. The author has been using her as a huge catalyst to initiate other character's developments, such as Suzuno's early stages, the Alas=Ramus case, Maou rescuing Emi and even Maou's understanding of Emi's incertitude was claimed to be initiated by Chiho according to the other characters. They even mentioned that Emi coming to MgRonalds was actually Chiho's idea? Wasn't it because of Maou's initiatives? I don't mind if she was developed in a normal progressive way and I understand that Chiho is a plot device to bridge other characters together but this is already becoming a bit too bias and irritating. Pretty much almost all characters have been thinking like, "Chiho is amazing", "That girl is so strong mentally", "I have to become like her". It's as if the author is trying to force his readers to like Chiho as much as possible by molding all kinds of positive values within her or is trying too hard at justifying her that she is the better romance partner for Maou in compared to Emi.

In Vol 13 which is the current translated volume, she really went a bit too far this time. As of the previous volume, Maou and Emi's relationship has finally developed as they've stopped any kinds of hostilities with each other and start to treat each other better to the point that Emi displays her affections towards Maou openly. Obviously, this'll prompt Chiho to get jealous like any girls in harem series out there. However, her jealousy develops into blatant insecurity to the point that she cried just because she realized that Maou cares for Emi more than before like a child throwing a tantrum for not getting what they want. (I guess being 'special' to Maou wasn't enough for her) Being the Chiho worshipers the other characters are, they of course reprimands Maou for idiotic reasons like being inconsiderate. Sure he didn't answer her confessions from few volumes before but that doesn't mean it justifies the admonishment that 'Maou is at fault for being nice to other girls than Chiho' here. It wasn't as if Maou was going out with Chiho and yet the story is treating it as if they were and Maou was accused for being unfaithful. What set me aflame even more was that the contents even suggested that Maou's understanding of Emi since the previous volume was bad and it made him not understanding Chiho which distresses her and that Maou should not have understand Emi too much for Chiho's sake. (Refer Laylah's conversation with Maou) Emi even started to think that her developments with Maou in the previous volumes shouldn't have happened if it's gonna hurt Chiho. Seriously? Even the characters are thinking that it's a sin to have character developments that doesn't benefits Chiho and a sin if she doesn't gets what she wants. She's pretty much selfishly cockblocking Maou and Emi's romance developments as both of them has the mindset of not wanting to upset Chiho too much so unless they stop getting influenced by Chiho, it's hard to see MaouEmi progressing any further. I'm not blindly hating Chiho for her characteristics or anything but because of the author that has given her too much benefits, credits and bias positive treatments in the story that it's hard too not hate her at this point. I'm a huge MaouxEmi fan since the beginning and it just upsets me that their developments are too dependent on Chiho's character.
There is but one solution; the harem end
I know I always advocate it, but it is almost always the ideal solution. Oreimo and Nisekoi have hardened me quite a bit on romance/one true pairing endings
It isn't too far fetched, kings have concubines.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:32   Link #1364
Dragon_Slayer_X

This isn't the first time though...........the Chiho worship has been happening from the start and only got worse. Somehow a jealous and selfish brat can CONVENIENTLY talk-no-jutsu several demons and angels and several others into understanding something that they should have already known but never realize for some reason and they CONVENIENTLY follow whatever nonsense she says because well reasons.....

She has been cock blocking Maou and Emi for quite some time while maintaining her ideal fairy tale free of any conflict (let's not forget annoyingly jealous tantrum she throws time to time). The story would have been much better without the character tbh. It sometime feels like Chiho is the know-it-all MC while everyone else are side characters running on her whims. I usually skip over her parts while i sometimes re-read the volumes.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 03:48   Link #1365
Huex3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
You are looking too much in it. Sure Maou let Emi sleep over on whim, but that's it. They were enemies and if he wanted erase Chiho's memoires he would do it. Most of his willingness make compromises that time wasn't driven by guilt, but by his self-preservation instinkt and Emi would not kill him over such reason.

Also, by that time Chiho and Emi wasn't really friends yet in first place. Whoever would be in Chiho position would receive same treatment as Emi is person who naturally takes care of others (as was pointed several times).
If he was driven by self-preservation then that's a stronger reason for him to erase Chiho's memory because she is a weakness. Remember Sariel kidnapping? She wouldn't have been kidnapped if she wasn't with Emi. Maou even silently scolded Emi for getting Chiho in harms way. At that time Maou neither needed nor depended on Chiho. So why didn't he erase Chiho's memory then? You're not telling me that Maou did have feelings for Chiho at that moment are you? I've read the Light Novels, Manga and watched the Anime and there is 0 indication that Maou had feelings for Chiho around that time.

Also I agree with Arceo-kun assessment. Although the reason why everyone is feeling bad is because Chiho fell in love with Maou first and they all support her (even Emi). Maou is getting flak for leaving Chiho's confession hanging and Emi feels that liking Maou is wrong because Chiho is her friend (and she said she'd support Chiho).

Why is Maou taking long in rejecting/accepting Chiho tho? Even if he accepts Chiho there won't be any consequences. If he rejects her there might be some and this is probably why he's delaying his answer.

Last edited by Huex3; 2017-04-02 at 04:19.
Huex3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 04:31   Link #1366
Tenzen12

You have point here, Maou wasn't as dependant on Chiho as he is now either. But she was his precious kohai regardless and he cared for her lot already. So yes he "had feelings" for her even back then. If he didn't he would erase her memories without any reservation.

Maou depend on Chiho a lot at this point, yes he should reject her, he is demon king for whom McRonald (and this world itself is just transit station after all. Accepting her would have huge consequences.) But he didn't. Is it because he wouldn't be able depend on her anymore? Definitely. Is it all? Maybe not. As much as you wish it was that case.

As for Emi I doubt she hold back because Chiho. Emi yet have to get over own insecurities before worrying about other people.
Old 2017-04-02, 04:51   Link #1367
Huex3

Quote:
You have point here, Maou wasn't as dependant on Chiho as he is now either. But she was his precious kohai regardless and he cared for her lot already. So yes he "had feelings" for her even back then. If he didn't he would erase her memories without any reservation.

Maou depend on Chiho a lot at this point, yes he should reject her, he is demon king for whom McRonald (and this world itself is just transit station after all. Accepting her would have huge consequences.) But he didn't. Is it because he wouldn't be able depend on her anymore? Definitely. Is it all? Maybe not. As much as you wish it was that case.

As for Emi I doubt she hold back because Chiho. Emi yet have to get over own insecurities before worrying about other people.
I guess so but I don't think it's that kind of feelings. I still believe he didn't erase her memories because he considered Emi's interaction with Chiho. Maou has been taking care of Emi ever since she cried about her miseries in volume 1, She even realize this in volume 12.

Chiho is the talented Mgronald employee Maou is bragging about in the beginning (They made Chiho a klutz in the anime tho, I wonder why?). Accepting her in the beginning would have a lot of consequence (getting her involved and stuff). But now she's very much involved with them anyway so I don't think there'd be consequences. I actually think it'd be better for Chiho to stick with them so they can protect her.
Old 2017-04-02, 06:05   Link #1368
Tenzen12

Maou was taking care of Emi for long time, I can't agree more, but it was always spur of moment thing. If he see Emi troubled in front of him, he can't help but help her, you could say. But it's different if he has time think it over. Especially this early in series. Emi and Maou are "enemies" and be knows better than helping person who will stand in his way soon or later. In first two or three volumes Maou would never proctively made rational decision with hero benefit in mind.

And what do you mean no consequences? Getting into serious relationship with Demon Lord means abandon Chiho's parents, friends, school and go live into completely different world with beings whose presence itself is poisonous to human like her. You should be aware that Maou and Emi will not stay in Tokyo forever.

Edit: Speaking of whether it "that kind of feelings" Obviously it wasn't, we don't know for sure even if it is "that kind of feelings" now. That doesn't mean he didn't care enough.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2017-04-02 at 07:32.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-02, 08:40   Link #1369
Huex3

Quote:
Maou was taking care of Emi for long time, I can't agree more, but it was always spur of moment thing. If he see Emi troubled in front of him, he can't help but help her, you could say. But it's different if he has time think it over. Especially this early in series. Emi and Maou are "enemies" and be knows better than helping person who will stand in his way soon or later. In first two or three volumes Maou would never proctively made rational decision with hero benefit in mind.

And what do you mean no consequences? Getting into serious relationship with Demon Lord means abandon Chiho's parents, friends, school and go live into completely different world with beings whose presence itself is poisonous to human like her. You should be aware that Maou and Emi will not stay in Tokyo forever.

Edit: Speaking of whether it "that kind of feelings" Obviously it wasn't, we don't know for sure even if it is "that kind of feelings" now. That doesn't mean he didn't care enough.
I don't know but the entire time he wanted to maintain Emi's hatred on him. He knew that hate was what kept Emi from an emotional breakdown. That's why he got pissed at Gabriel in Volume 5 when he carelessly reveal to her that her father is alive.

Did he have a decision that didn't benefit the hero tho? It's not like Emilia have any other goal than to live in peace and keep watch on him. Coincidentally, Maou's objective is to live peacefully on Earth too. I think Maou's true stance regarding being the demon king was revealed in volume 3 when they were on a date with Alas=Ramus where he said that he already gave up on the demons in Ente Isla. But in Volume 4 he was pulled back by responsibility to lead the demons but he's pretty much leaving it to Camio.

Why are you assuming that Chiho has to stay in Ente Isla? The general opinion of all characters in the story is that it is a lot more comfortable to live in Earth (due to technology and stuff) than in Ente Isla so why would they move there? She can stay in Japan while being in a relationship with Maou. It's easy for Maou to go back and forth from Japan to Ente Isla and in fact Maou seems to be planning to stay in Japan for a long time and has no plans in returning to Ente Isla any time soon. Also even if Chiho has to stay in Ente Isla it's not like they can't wait for Chiho to finish her studies and graduate from her parents' home before taking her Ente Isla and it's not like they can't visit Earth any time they want.

Even Emerada and Albert travelled to earth by themselves. Lailah already said she can give them angel feathers to travel. Chiho already has some power within her so she can probably use those angel feathers and travel easily.

Everyone thinks highly of Chiho and Maou is no exception however I can't really see it as different as how he treats Ashiya. He is protective of her because she is weak and can't protect herself. Which makes you wonder why he is also protective of Emi when she can take care of herself and he even considers Emi his "equal". Although we can argue that it's because of Alas=Ramus if we take how he is acting towards her from volume 10-13 in consideration, Alas=Ramus kinda sounds more like an excuse than a reason.
Old 2017-04-02, 09:16   Link #1370
Tenzen12

That's why by I said in first two or three volumes, after that Aras Ramus came and things began change. And mind you even that wasn't enough for him consider helping Emi on Ente Isla (despite being worried sick) until Alsiel was kidnapped.

Maou still didn't gave up on his conquest. In volume 3 he said he gave up on demons on Ente Isla simply because they were already dead. He never gave up on demons who remained on Red moon with Camio. He currently learn about things of this world hoping to apply them on demon society (as he himself noted) and come with plan for "new kind of conquest". Sure Earth is comfy, but Mao is the king ad will remain one until someone better defeat him. It's unknown when he will return, but he will and it's something that he needs take in consideration before giving answer.

It's also pretty naive believe Maou will have time to take breaks from leading whole nation to go on dates with high school girl. Assuming magic still be usable by end of story anyway. Chiho herself is well aware of her this and it was her fear of being left behind that led to her breakdown this volume.

As for difference between Chiho and Alsiel. It's pretty obvious. Maou pretty much leeches on Chiho, which is something he doesn't with anyone else (Alsiel included).
Old 2017-04-03, 01:47   Link #1371
Arceo-kun
Expert Ranter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
There is but one solution; the harem end
I know I always advocate it, but it is almost always the ideal solution. Oreimo and Nisekoi have hardened me quite a bit on romance/one true pairing endings
It isn't too far fetched, kings have concubines.
Honestly based on my observations up to this point, harem ending is most likely gonna happen. Usually it can't happen due to the factor of 'polygamy marriage is basically illegal in Japan or in most countries', hence why harem endings mostly happens in stories that has 'Isekai' or 'Other World' concept in it. However, not only we have Ente Isla as the 'Isekai', since Maou is aiming to become king, he can pretty much change laws by his will so it's realistically feasible for harem end to happen. Although, I dislike the idea of concubines.. as a single wife that's on a higher standing than the others really doesn't promote the idea of equal treatment between harem members. (*cough* Sevens *cough*).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
This isn't the first time though...........the Chiho worship has been happening from the start and only got worse. Somehow a jealous and selfish brat can CONVENIENTLY talk-no-jutsu several demons and angels and several others into understanding something that they should have already known but never realize for some reason and they CONVENIENTLY follow whatever nonsense she says because well reasons.....

She has been cock blocking Maou and Emi for quite some time while maintaining her ideal fairy tale free of any conflict (let's not forget annoyingly jealous tantrum she throws time to time). The story would have been much better without the character tbh. It sometime feels like Chiho is the know-it-all MC while everyone else are side characters running on her whims. I usually skip over her parts while i sometimes re-read the volumes.
Exactly. We know the story needs a character from 'Earth' but what's the point on emphasizing her character too much if they want to develop the other characters... Her jealousy tantrums that usually happens to have the others back her up are what defines her selfishness in wanting to develop relationships which irritates me so much. Would've been much better if in the beginning they involve 2 'Earth' characters where one is in a relationship with the other removing any emotional tensions that creates this pointless love triangle drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huex3 View Post
Also I agree with Arceo-kun assessment. Although the reason why everyone is feeling bad is because Chiho fell in love with Maou first and they all support her (even Emi). Maou is getting flak for leaving Chiho's confession hanging and Emi feels that liking Maou is wrong because Chiho is her friend (and she said she'd support Chiho).

Why is Maou taking long in rejecting/accepting Chiho tho? Even if he accepts Chiho there won't be any consequences. If he rejects her there might be some and this is probably why he's delaying his answer.
Sure, the others supported Chiho in her love endeavor from the beginning, however that's only partially true. Like I said about the worshiping, they basically admire her because of her strong mentality and decisiveness despite being a high school girl albeit a little bit too much. This is only because the story made it that way, so that Chiho is set-up as a 'character that needs to be sympathized no matter what' thus making so many conflicts that's only solved by the character named Chiho increasing more reasons why we(including the characters) should. This set-up is intended to apply for both the characters in the story and the readers as well which is why it's so retarded and annoying. I mean, why do I have to sympathize with Chiho who's oozing with selfishness & hypocrisy and agree to nullify Emi's developments? If they had intended to make impartial developments and having fair shipping battles, I wouldn't have mind it that much but this set-up pretty much made it so very unfair for the other characters especially those intended to be shipped with Maou. The only character that seems to advocate Maou and Emi's relationship is Alas=Ramus as shown in Vol 13 when she realized that Maou and Chiho may be alone together while visiting Laylah's home and cries so that Emi can tag along.

Last edited by Arceo-kun; 2017-04-03 at 02:14.
Arceo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-03, 17:23   Link #1372
Tenzen12

When did Emi said, she would support Chiho in her chase after Maou? Actually I don't remember anyone ship Maou and Chiho's. Let's break it down for bit.

Emi: she would support it if Maou were settle in Tokyo and forgot about EI. That's not gonna happen, so she basically go into not my business mode let them settle it between their self.

Suzuno: She is willing stop herself from ravishing Demon Lord until he make his mind. I guess you can call it support if you insist.

Alsiel: Never expressed himself on this account. He is indebted to Chiho and angry on Maou to leaving her hanging. Though I find his effort sabotage his liege tsundere efforts much more indicative.

Acies: She might actually said something Maou x Chiho supportive, I have impression she did, but not sure.

Lucifer doesn't care and Aras Ramus is hardcore Emi x Maou shipper.

Most of gang are just pissed that Maou plays Kodaka and would give him break once he answer, regardless what kind of answer it would be.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2017-04-03 at 17:33.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-05, 15:48   Link #1373
Botan_TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huex3 View Post
It's easy for Maou to go back and forth from Japan to Ente Isla and in fact Maou seems to be planning to stay in Japan for a long time and has no plans in returning to Ente Isla any time soon. Also even if Chiho has to stay in Ente Isla it's not like they can't wait for Chiho to finish her studies and graduate from her parents' home before taking her Ente Isla and it's not like they can't visit Earth any time they want.

Even Emerada and Albert travelled to earth by themselves. Lailah already said she can give them angel feathers to travel. Chiho already has some power within her so she can probably use those angel feathers and travel easily.
I wonder what would happen after Heaven in Ente Isla loose and order is restored (within week or 100 years). After all, then magic should eventually disappear, right? And I bet it will affect both Demon and human world. So I expect at the end there will be no more Gates. Somebody should think about that. The problem is, that after three volumes, we still not get a full big battle conference, to bad nobody just asked Gabriel for chatting earlier.
Still, other were right about scolding Maou, sooner he dump a bucket of cold water on Chicho, sooner she will get over it, longer she is hanging with hope around, the more she will be bonded to him. Props for Alsiel here.
Also Maou now is full-fledged tsundere, because is not like she thinks about Emi before doing anything, baka.
I may be complaining about, I still like it though.

By the way, the most funny moment: "Mamas are scary"
Old 2017-04-05, 16:11   Link #1374
mashingan
魔神眼

What is the identity of the flat's owner actually?
Was she an Ente Isla resident before? How was she able to know the sonar technique pinpointing around Chiho?
I only watched the anime and haven't start reading it yet.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-05, 17:49   Link #1375
Tenzen12

It's rather complicated (and you should be prepared for some massive spoilers, but basically
There is mystical tree of life the Sephirot That flies from planet to planet and helps human-like races properly develop and not self destruct in process. When these races are set on right path, it leaves do it's job elsewhere leaving behind beings called "Sephira" as that planet helpers and guardians. Miki is one of Earths Sephiras and she has lot of information regarding Ente Isla as she helping with particularly flawless master plan Emilia's mother came with to free her "distant relatives" whose power is abused by angels.
Old 2017-04-06, 11:40   Link #1376
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
It's rather complicated (and you should be prepared for some massive spoilers, but basically
There is mystical tree of life the Sephirot That flies from planet to planet and helps human-like races properly develop and not self destruct in process. When these races are set on right path, it leaves do it's job elsewhere leaving behind beings called "Sephira" as that planet helpers and guardians. Miki is one of Earths Sephiras and she has lot of information regarding Ente Isla as she helping with particularly flawless master plan Emilia's mother came with to free her "distant relatives" whose power is abused by angels.
Thank you, I don't mind about spoiler. It sure lead to deep plot I see.
I think I'll read the LN later.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-16, 14:29   Link #1377
AP24

Main storyline is finally back after a year. Anyone know what happens in Vol 17?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-16, 23:04   Link #1378
archoel

volume 17 summary http://gonfier.tumblr.com/post/16066...tailed-summary
archoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-09, 23:18   Link #1379
AYCAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceo-kun View Post

It's about God damn time someone sees this my way... Every since I convinced myself to read the novels, that bitch has made
It that much more unenjoyable to the point where I couldn't continue to follow the series... It really is crazy how one character can ruin an entire story for me. The sad part is it looks like she will win against emi.....

Last edited by AYCAMA; 2017-07-09 at 23:40. Reason: Point not strong enough
AYCAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-10, 03:14   Link #1380
Tenzen12

I don't like particularly Chiho as character (though I wouldn't go as far as say dislike), but I guess I am fine with her role in story. With Maou and Emi relatively getting along recently, she doesn't do that much anyway.

Tags
comedy, demons, fantasy, harem, romance