AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-24, 15:47   Link #1341
Vezon

Even though this show pretty rushed and seems to cut out a lot of parts especially this arc.I'm enjoying every minute of this. Natsuki can't die shes too awesome!
Old 2014-01-24, 16:06   Link #1342
Kakurin
大佐

That was a pretty huge revelation concerning Natsuki-chan. The anime staff surprised me big time with that scene after the ending. I knew it couldn't end that easily, but to suddenly see Yuuma and Natsuki-chan getting stabbed at the same time directly after the ending? Aside from that, noooo, La Folia's leaving the show?

Last but not least, very surprised that Yukina didn't say "no, it's OUR fight" directly after Kojou said it's his fight, but rather waited for a couple of scenes.

Still, once again I have the feeling that the fight scenes are lacking something... Can't really get me fired up. Always look kind of lame.
Old 2014-01-24, 16:18   Link #1343
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post

Still, once again I have the feeling that the fight scenes are lacking something... Can't really get me fired up. Always look kind of lame.
So I wasn't the only one getting that feeling? I was starting to think I was the only one.

Onto the show itself: up until this point I've been using it to kill time until Log Horizon and now Zvezda. The plot twist wasn't bad though I'm incredibly wary since Kojou survived a beheading and in most shounen action adventures, important characters almost never die. This show does really seem like the type to kill of character tbh. However, if this is where the show gets serious, I may start looking forward to this show every week. Cute girls have been carrying this show for me, in case you were wondering why I'm still watching.
Old 2014-01-24, 16:20   Link #1344
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Hmm~ Let's see...... Actually never mind~ People seem to be enjoying this, so I am not gonna run over their enjoyment.

Anyway, I'll be quoting Mikumo here,

Quote:
ED後にCパートありますー! お見逃しなくー!
"There is a C part after the ending! Don't miss that!"
Old 2014-01-24, 16:23   Link #1345
Pong

Yukina was badass and cute, Kojou was his badass suave self and La foila got awesome battle. What else could we demand form this episode?

Ah yes, the ending was suprising. I didn't think this anime could surprise me by this stage.

Really pumped for next episode.
Pong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 16:24   Link #1346
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Hmm~ Let's see...... Actually never mind~ People seem to be enjoying this, so I am not gonna run over their enjoyment.
I'm genuinely curious, are we missing anything?
Old 2014-01-24, 16:29   Link #1347
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I'm genuinely curious, are we missing anything?
In short, yes.

About the fight scenes, they weren't just made out to be lame, lot of details were killed too.
Old 2014-01-24, 16:32   Link #1348
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
"There is a C part after the ending! Don't miss that!"
I had already half shut my mind off during the ending, was therefore quite surprised how it turned out.

But La Folia will just disappear like that? That's somehow unsatisfying for me...
Old 2014-01-24, 16:46   Link #1349
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Aside from that, noooo, La Folia's leaving the show?

Last but not least, very surprised that Yukina didn't say "no, it's OUR fight" directly after Kojou said it's his fight, but rather waited for a couple of scenes.
Nah. After saying that it's problematic to have Kojou as a female, because she can't make any successors with him (not to forget the kiss she whacked him with at the end of the Amphisbaena arc), I doubt she'd just calmly get out of the picture. Also, she's a princess dude. She did have a "private jet" last time. Who knows how many more she has to sink into the grinder when she wants to play around with her new blood-sucking toy ...

Yukina didn't say "it's our fight", because this time, she let Kojou do his stuff. She only said "it's our win" when dealing the finishing blow. Since in between those events (while in all the previous episodes whenever such things happened she also fought) this time she just watched, she didn't need the notion. That's my reasoning, at least.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 17:49   Link #1350
Death Usagi
Banned

La Folia can't leave the show! QwQ
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 18:19   Link #1351
Avaricia
My Lord

Not until she make a heir with Kojou
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 21:07   Link #1352
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
Not until she make a heir with Kojou
Everyone needs to make children with Kojou! 8D

Including Natsuki-chan and Kanase D: (WHO STILL HASN'T KISSED KOJOU YET)
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 22:12   Link #1353
tsunade666

-_- what a boring episode -_-

the only good part is the after ending song event.

Yuuma is boring >_> for most part if she is part of Kujou's harem. She is my least liked. Add the fact I don't like short hair girls -_-
Old 2014-01-25, 09:05   Link #1354
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
-_- what a boring episode -_-

the only good part is the after ending song event.

Yuuma is boring >_> for most part if she is part of Kujou's harem. She is my least liked. Add the fact I don't like short hair girls -_-
Though I have no qualms against short-haired girls (remember the anime Suzuka, she was the only one I disliked, with her "cut my veins" type of emo whack), I dislike her a bit too. Well, at least she's more decisive than the other girls (excluding La Folia, now that's decisiveness bro, clearly stating her intents to bear Kojou's child ... I'm cheering her on en masse, go for it!!!). It might prove fun to watch her casually walking into Kojou's classroom and saying "I've come to be with you!" (and the faces of Yukina once she hears about it, not to mention her peeping tom sempai who'll probably see the whole thing through her familiar xD). On another note, La Folia doing the same would be even more hilarious. And the stares of the guys with the sour grapes. Oh, the irony ...
Old 2014-01-25, 12:27   Link #1355
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Noo Yuuma! You haven't awakened another of Kojou's familiars; you can't die just yet.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 13:11   Link #1356
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Noo Yuuma! You haven't awakened another of Kojou's familiars; you can't die just yet.
Ah, gods ... I'd rather have a loli medium. Yuuma's just artificial anyway (both as a person and as an osananajimi. Though you seem to be the "authority" (new sheriff in town) regarding that, so I'll leave it up to you.
Old 2014-01-25, 13:20   Link #1357
APNki

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 15:13   Link #1358
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah not that interested in what happens to Yuuma. Wasn't a totally terrible character, I just didn't care that much about her situation .

The end of the episode though had my attention. Definitely concerned about Natsuki and how quickly they can get her some help.
Old 2014-01-25, 20:20   Link #1359
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Am I supposed to feel bad for Natsuki? I lolled.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 20:38   Link #1360
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
Am I supposed to feel bad for Natsuki? I lolled.
I'm more interested in Vatler's reaction. His expression seemed angry in the preview.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
supernatural, vampires