Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2021-08-07, 06:54   Link #9221
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Love Ichika, Mayuri being productive out of sheer pettiness, the banter between Ichigo and Renji, Rukia trying to figure out smartphones and face time, the new lieutenants, Akon finally seeing some action, Kira's new Shinigami uniform, and just the set up as a whole.
Yep, it was all really fun. Oh, and love Rukia's side ponytail.

The new deaf lieutenant writing his release command on his sword was pretty cool.
Old 2021-08-07, 07:37   Link #9222
B214

I just realize something, if those with Captain-class Reiatsu gets sent to hell, wouldn't Ichigo's final destination be hell too.
So much for good deed eh.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-07, 09:26   Link #9223
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I just realize something, if those with Captain-class Reiatsu gets sent to hell, wouldn't Ichigo's final destination be hell too.
So much for good deed eh.
I think Ichigo should go to Soul Society first but I don't know how it should be handled in his condition.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-07, 14:03   Link #9224
Wandering Soul

That was a fun chapter. It was nice to see the cast again and most of the jokes were actually pretty funny and landed well. Looking forward to this new arc.
Old 2021-08-07, 15:53   Link #9225
Galaxian

So far, confirmed deceased Captains are Byakuya's grandfather and all the other Kenpachi. Hope we see some of them.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-07, 18:24   Link #9226
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Given that Yamamoto's body was completely obliterated, leaving absolutely nothing behind, does it even make sense for him to be in hell? The ritual is supposed to send their reishi, as in what their body are made of, there, but there was nothing left to send in his case.
Old 2021-08-07, 18:50   Link #9227
MAX_COLA_POWER!

In before if they take Shigekuni out of hell, said place will literally freeze over. Jokes aside,
Spoiler for Unohana:
should feel right at home since she's the
Spoiler for Unohana:
Old 2021-08-08, 01:52   Link #9228
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Given that Yamamoto's body was completely obliterated, leaving absolutely nothing behind, does it even make sense for him to be in hell? The ritual is supposed to send their reishi, as in what their body are made of, there, but there was nothing left to send in his case.
Ryuujinjakka remained so maybe that has something to do with it.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-08, 08:58   Link #9229
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Another thing is that Renji stated they're doing this ceremony specifically for captains who died in battle. Meaning they don't do it for those who die of old age or illness, even though the problem should still be the same.

And since Renji only heard about it a few days ago, they didn't do ceremonies for Gin and Tousen two years ago, which makes sense since they were traitors but again, problem's the same.

Is the whole reishi thing actually bullshit they were fed and the real reason captains get send to hell to punish them for seeking power like Szayelaporro said?
Old 2021-08-08, 09:19   Link #9230
B214

Chances are they probably never had so many captain class dying in battle at such a short time.
Old 2021-08-09, 11:02   Link #9231
SidVicious
Anime addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yep, it was all really fun. Oh, and love Rukia's side ponytail.

The new deaf lieutenant writing his release command on his sword was pretty cool.
Mute, not deaf.
Old 2021-08-09, 11:29   Link #9232
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yoo... is that really oneshot? they just leave us in cliffhanger?

I thought Gin is still alive I don't even remember what happened to Unohana

but this development is just another way to expand the story further and I have lost faith in Kubo for continuing a story without Aizen being the ultimate villain
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-09, 12:22   Link #9233
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

GDI Kubo. You got me there.
Old 2021-08-09, 13:56   Link #9234
justavisitor

So is this a weekly manga now? or just one shot?

Got to admit I don't remember the last part of Bleach quite well. I don't even remember who is alive or who ate the dust. The new chapter mentions that Aizen isn't around...but I thought he is still alive.

I thought urahara was a goner but seems like he is still here. Where is Yoruichi btw??

Hope the manga will be revived
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-09, 18:32   Link #9235
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Aizen is still alive (he's literally immortal), but he's imprisoned with his reiatsu is sealed, so as far as everyone's concerned, he's gone.

The only good guys worth noting who died during the final arc are the three captains mentioned in the chapter, first squad vice-captain, Yachiru (kind of) and Nemu (kind of).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
Mute, not deaf.
He's both. He wouldn't need to read people's lips if he could hear.
Old 2021-08-09, 19:23   Link #9236
Random14

I liked the funny parts (they're still a wacky cast) but meh on action and ominous hinting of new problems. I hope we don't get a new Bleach series, the old series already fell apart long before the end (though with the returning anime it wouldn't be too surprising, unfortunately). Especially with that witch series still left hanging too.

At least the art was still the same, but the series was better with silly than action by now (heh, laser eyes).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-10, 03:32   Link #9237
B214

What are the chances they'll release 2-3 chapters and say please watch the movie for conclusion.
Old 2021-08-11, 20:23   Link #9238
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
What are the chances they'll release 2-3 chapters and say please watch the movie for conclusion.
Probably not likely. This is Japan, not Hollywood.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-28, 13:41   Link #9239
Gerard07

Hello everyone, I will join the forum, I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning.
I saw the Bleach manga a long time ago and now I see the anime, which by the way I really like so far, although the bad thing is that we will have to wait 3 months between the parts of the anime, well hopefully the animation is worth the wait.
By the way, I have some questions about some things that happen in the manga later and that include spoilers (I don't know if they don't have an answer or I didn't pay enough attention), could a true Bleach fan please answer them for me?.
Spoiler for :

Thanks in advance.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-28, 17:31   Link #9240
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Hello everyone, I will join the forum, I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning.
I saw the Bleach manga a long time ago and now I see the anime, which by the way I really like so far, although the bad thing is that we wil l have to wait 3 months between the parts of the anime, well hopefully the animation is worth the wait.
By the way, I have some questions about some things that happen in the manga later and that include spoilers (I don't know if they don't have an answer or I didn't pay enough attention), could a true Bleach fan please answer them for me?.
Spoiler for :

Thanks in advance.
Eem....... Look a light novel!

Tags
bleach, chapter