AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-08-24, 23:12   Link #961
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
It's not official, more like self-declared; it's something she set her mind on so that she can rejoin the ranks of the Twin Kingdom royalty.
She and Princess Bona are just the 'possible 3rd one' in Aura's mind.

Agreed on her. Many of the girls pushed on him by the Earls from the Twin Kingdom, like her, are just aiming to make use of Zenjirou. At least Freya recognizes and likes Zenjirou's sharp mind and his modern thinking.

I guess the author presents Lucrezia as very young and naive but straightforward? There's a few extra scenes where she acts her age with her attendant and complains about other girls getting ahead of her.

*sigh* You're relying on translation from vol 8, like I've said, I've read all the way to vol 13.

You can believe whatever you want, I don't care, lol.

------------
I'll just leave some pics here for people midly interested in this novel and like me in the past, comes back from time to time to see if there's any updates:

Freya lookin like a snack lowkey
Old 2021-08-25, 00:10   Link #962
Tenzen12

Quote:

*sigh* You're relying on translation from vol 8, like I've said, I've read all the way to vol 13.

Good for you, but regardless how far you read it doesn't change that in volume 8 Freya went home alone. Which was proved by quote.
Old 2021-08-25, 03:48   Link #963
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Aside of choice of words I don't think there is difference in meaning. Eitherway thank you for providing actual quote, which resolved whether he stayed behind or went with Freya.
"Choice of Words" is a very important factor, as even a slight change in tone or wording, could easily change the meaning and feeling conveyed.

The way you worded before seems to make it sound like, even if Zenjirou married Freya, he would never emotionally accept her as his wife, and Aura would be his only wife.

But the way the fan-translation was worded, made it sound like, Zenjirou is willing to emotionally accept Freya and treat her properly as a wife, as long as she doesn't get in the way of him & Aura's relationship.

Quote:
It's not official, more like self-declared; it's something she set her mind on so that she can rejoin the ranks of the Twin Kingdom royalty.

Agreed on her. Many of the girls pushed on him by the Earls from the Twin Kingdom, like her, are just aiming to make use of Zenjirou. At least Freya recognizes and likes Zenjirou's sharp mind and his modern thinking.

I guess the author presents Lucrezia as very young and naive but straightforward? There's a few extra scenes where she acts her age with her attendant and complains about other girls getting ahead of her.
Bona brings more to the plate directly for Aura and her Kingdom, than what Lucrezia does.

As for the other girls from Twin Kingdom, from how things went in LN v09, while those girls did aim for Zenjirou to make use of him, it was more along the lines of making him hear about their opinions and indirectly relay it to the King of the Twin Kingdom.

Unlike Lucrezia, who is aiming to marry Zenjirou so that she could return back to being a royalty (and get accepted by her parents again), those 4 girls were only after the connection with a Foreign King. They personally weren't interested in marriage with him (yet).

Quote:
Good for you, but regardless how far you read it doesn't change that in volume 8 Freya went home alone. Which was proved by quote.
Actually, she never went alone.

The plan was for her to return back to get permission for marriage (so there technically was no need for Zenjirou to be present, since he is a Foreign Prince Consort).

But before she returned, she meets some people from the Twin Kingdom, and when she starts her journey back to the North, Zenjirou (who had finished his work in Twin Kingdom and returned back) on orders from Aura along with Lucrezia (not sure why she followed) tagged along with Freya to go to her Kingdom, as Aura's 2nd Child was born by then (in LN v11), and Zenjirou had some free time (remember, Zenjirou is not allowed to be near his Kids, until he properly learns the local language, as him talking in broken local language could mess-up with language learning of his Kids, so he couldn't really help with upbringing of his children's).

You can check this based on the illustrations of LN v11 & v12 (Freya starts her journey to returns back to her Kingdom at the end of LN v11).

Just to be "Clear", Freya didn't make 2 trips back and forth, since she came to the Capua Kingdom in LN v05, and returns back to her Kingdom in North at the end of LN v11.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2021-08-25 at 05:32.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-25, 05:01   Link #964
Tenzen12

Quote:
"My legal wife is only Queen Aura. I will welcome you so long as my relationship with Queen Aura is harmonious.”
That also means "I will NOT welcome you, if my relationship with Queen Aura isn't harmonious" after all.

I didn't went that far to say he will never accept her emotionaly or that he will mistreat her somehow. It was said in that very quote he is willing accept her as concubine as long as she doesn't cross the line after all, BUT he was also very firm in establishing she will be always treated as second with no compromise on that. And yes, I do think it also include warning "don't get in a way of our relationship, if you don't want get burned"

Anyway, so there was some delay in Freya trip and Zenjirou returned in meantime? Ok, that's sound plausible. If that's case, I was wrong.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2021-08-25 at 05:13.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-26, 00:18   Link #965
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post

Unlike Lucrezia, who is aiming to marry Zenjirou so that she could return back to being a royalty (and get accepted by her parents again), those 4 girls were only after the connection with a Foreign King. They personally weren't interested in marriage with him (yet).

That's true. Two of them secured a teleport service from Zenjirou to get to Capua; one was a savvy trader, the other one was studious and wanted to consult with Capua's famous old wizard (forgot his position under Aura's court).
Once they got what they wanted, they didn't really bother Zenjirou anymore.

Interestingly the girl and old wizard discussed their theories and tested some ancient magic belonging to Twin Kingdom's, and Zenjirou saw that as potential magic to make golem soldiers. If worst comes to worst, it could become an option for their southern front against potential invasion by the north using guns.

Quote:

Fantastic for you too.

You rely on second hand translated information from an older volume, THEN you misinterpret a character's words "Will you welcome me when I return" as "Goodbye, I'm going off RIGHT NOW", have no idea what happens between end of volume 8 till the latest volume, yet you so stubbornly and snarkily cling to your own interpretation when others are trying to provide you some info.

Really fantastic for you
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-26, 02:09   Link #966
Tenzen12

If by "stubbornly and snarkily clinging to my own interpretation" you mean "acknowledging my mistake after being proven wrong" then yes, I am doing exactly that and I am not ashamed of doing so.
Old 2021-08-29, 14:57   Link #967
Huh...?

@ID555: Since you read until LN v13. Can you tell me what happens with "Victoria" and also about that talk of Freya bringing her along with her to Capua post marriage, and even allow Zenjirou to partner with her (aka., treat her like his Mistress or something).

Old 2021-09-15, 05:14   Link #968
Huh...?

LN v14 releasing on September 30th

Summary
Quote:
善治郎と女王アウラは、ルクレツィアから双王国と『白の帝国』、そしてウトガルズの隠された歴史について知 らされる。双王国は『白の帝国』の末裔であり、ウトガルズは古の巨人族の自治都市『ウートガルド』と密接な 関係があると。看過できない情報に、女王アウラは一刻も早く、双王国のブルーノ先王との密議をこらす必要性 を確信する。数日後、善治郎は双王国に『瞬間移動』する。表向きは鍛冶師ヴェルンドへの弟子入りを熱望する マルガリータ王女を迎えるためだが、本当の目的は、秘密裏にブルーノ先王をカープァ王宮に飛ばし、女王アウ ラとの極秘会談を成立させるためであった。一方、双王国滞在中の善治郎は、エレハリューコ、リーヤーフォン の両公爵から新型双燃紙の礼として走竜の贈与を伝えられる。それを受けてカープァの後宮に帰った善治郎は、 女王アウラ、フレア姫と共に後宮の中庭で騎竜術の訓練を始める。その後、双王国が白の帝国の末裔であるとい う情報を伝えるため、善治郎は単身『瞬間移動』でウップサーラ王国に飛ぶ。グスタフ王とユングヴィ王子と善 治郎は秘密裏に会談して情報の共有を図り、『教会』勢力に対するカープァ王国、双王国、ウップサーラ王国の 連携構築を図る。その話し合いの最中、緑色の石をくわえた灰色の猫が現れる。「灰色猫は『ウトガルズの使い 』だ」。緑色の石はほどけて緑色のプレートに変じたが、そのプレートはウトガルズへの招待状だった。そこに 書かれた名前は――。

Last edited by Huh...?; 2021-09-15 at 05:27.
Old 2022-01-04, 04:51   Link #969
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:

------------
I'll just leave some pics here for people midly interested in this novel and like me in the past, comes back from time to time to see if there's any updates:

In second image i can see him not smiling
He certainly not enjoying it......
Damn why force mc that not into harem to having one...
He is not satou damn it....
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-16, 03:47   Link #970
albatros

does someone know the date of release of volume 15 there should be some new after all this time?
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-16, 10:16   Link #971
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros View Post
does someone know the date of release of volume 15 there should be some new after all this time?
Nothing yet.
Not sure what the Author or Publisher is planning to do, as the way the Manga plot is moving, it wouldn't be long before it finishes covered LN Vol.14 plot as well (the Manga just started covering plot from LN Vol.12).

Tags
harem, politics, riajuu, romance, transported