Divine Dragon Alliance.
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 16:47   Link #4242
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
Divine Dragon Alliance.
I understand why you would think that, but the text says 《ドラゴンナイツ・ブリゲード》 (DoragonNaitsu Burigādo)
Though, it's likely that this was an early version of the Divine Dragon Alliance...

Edit: Someone I know managed to give me a bit of a rough translation for the preview...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rageth; 2013-10-11 at 01:23. Reason: Translation of the preview? (corrections)
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 18:29   Link #4243
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
So yeah, the preview for Progressive 2 was obviously at the end of Accel World 15...

Spoiler:

Spoiler for My Thoughts:
Baidu doesn't like hotlinking. Here:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 19:31   Link #4244
reekilynn

The guild founded by Lind is called "Dragon-Knights Brigade".
While, Kibaou founded a guild abbreviated "ALS", maybe "Aincrad Liberate Squad".
reekilynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 05:58   Link #4245
Zodiac94

I figure that if he wants to make things interesting he'll have n AI version of Kirito appear in UW and RW one to protect them now that the new threat is gone and another to serve along side Alice as an ambassador to the people of the VR worlds. Meaning if he does do this the real Kirito will belong to Asuna and the AI in RW will belong to Alice. And as a side note if he does go this route I wounder if he'll have it to were Yui is able to get her a body in RW such as Alice did.
Zodiac94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 08:59   Link #4246
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Welp, and here I thought Monochrome will be taken out. It still makes a big contradiction in the story, seeing as Kirito and Asuna were suppose to only get close to each other in the Murder Case story. And here they are, still together in the 3rd floor. Ah well.

And from what I've read in the English translated parts of Rondo web version, it was pretty obvious that Lind will be the one to create what I should start calling the "Dragon Knights Brigade" guild.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 11:20   Link #4247
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Flere doesn't have any more stuff from the WEB novel to summarise, that is. Unless he starts translating?
Old 2013-10-11, 14:33   Link #4248
Zodiac94

Oh well. I can wait heck the wait is what makes it better to read.
Old 2013-10-11, 18:18   Link #4249
Zodiac94

I think it'll be interesting to see how close the Web novel is to the published version.
Old 2013-10-11, 19:50   Link #4250
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

You might want to merge you posts before a mod catches you.

Well, the LNs have already majorly digressed from the WEB novel with Eugeo, as well as an overall toning down of scenes due to the younger audience, so technically the LNs have already gone quite far from the WEB novel.
Old 2013-10-11, 20:31   Link #4251
Zodiac94

Thanks for the tip don't need the new guy getting in trouble for something silly and I'm surprised to hear they've done that but if Eugeo is still living when Gabriel enters the game I have a feeling he will tell Alice how he feels. But I highly doubt she will return the feelings because of how she feels about Kirito but like I said in one of my earlier post it would be interesting if they made an AI version of Kirito to help Alice represent other AIs coming into RW and if I'm mistaken one of the side stories I've read suggest a rouge AI comes across Kirito and they battle. Any way my point is Kirito has done more VR games and all those who have played along side or against him most of them have respect for him and willing to listen and an AI version could explain everything in away non VR players could understand. Plus if they start bringing in AIs into robot bodies in RW they should really bring Yui into the RW once Kirito and Asuna marry. But anyway that's my opinion.
Old 2013-10-11, 21:40   Link #4252
anime fan99

i am posting this Because the anime Thread get NO SPOILERS in the Title and I do not know if talking about what did makes first story arc Better than the second is consider SPOILERS or not

the second story arc lost the mystery and the danger of first story arc

in the first story arc We did not know why Kayaba Akihiko did this what his motives

the second story arc From the beginning we know the bad guy just a greedy man wants her money

and the danger first story arc No one can come out of the game and if you die in the game you die in real life

and the second story arc you can come out of the game and if you die in the game you do not die in real life

Example Why would I care if Kirito Stoped Sigurd and the Salamanders attack on the Sylph leader Sakuya and the Cait Siths is just a game no one is in a real danger
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 23:04   Link #4253
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
Example Why would I care if Kirito Stoped Sigurd and the Salamanders attack on the Sylph leader Sakuya and the Cait Siths is just a game no one is in a real danger
Clearly you've never been a game addict, >:[
Shit was intense. I would have hated to be invaded like that, and have to hide in neutral cities, till everything was clear...
You'd be surprised how seriously people take games, NOW, when you're just looking at it from a screen. People criticize that the ALO players were taking it too seriously, but I have to say, that they clearly have never seen hard-core game communities...
Though, I won't deny it was pretty boring... heh...

By the way, when it's walking about spoilers, that means not to give away events from the Light Novel, in the Anime topic. The Anime hasn't covered all of the Novel, after all.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 23:08   Link #4254
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

You actually understood what he was saying. :claps:
Old 2013-10-11, 23:38   Link #4255
Zodiac94

Besides if they didn't take it serious they wouldn't have pushed themselves to level up so fast or clear the levels so quickly.
Old 2013-10-11, 23:51   Link #4256
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
You actually understood what he was saying. :claps:
okay do I must Put English is not my first Language in my signature
Old 2013-10-12, 03:37   Link #4257
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Kidding.

Well, it wouldn't hurt if you were clear, but well, it is your best for now.
Old 2013-10-12, 05:05   Link #4258
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageth View Post
Clearly you've never been a game addict, >:[
Shit was intense. I would have hated to be invaded like that, and have to hide in neutral cities, till everything was clear...
You'd be surprised how seriously people take games, NOW, when you're just looking at it from a screen. People criticize that the ALO players were taking it too seriously, but I have to say, that they clearly have never seen hard-core game communities...
Though, I won't deny it was pretty boring... heh...

By the way, when it's walking about spoilers, that means not to give away events from the Light Novel, in the Anime topic. The Anime hasn't covered all of the Novel, after all.
i am a game addict Example i finished dragon age 1 and 2, more than twenty times

I am just saying that kind of danger get less Suspense Compare With if you die in the game will die in real life
Old 2013-10-12, 08:28   Link #4259
Zodiac94

You have a point about that but the reason Kirito took it so seriously is because Asuna was in danger.
Old 2013-10-12, 08:58   Link #4260
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac94 View Post
You have a point about that but the reason Kirito took it so seriously is because Asuna was in danger.
Asuna in danger did Have good Suspense but Other story lines was suffering Compared with the first story arc ones

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality