AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2006-07-02, 20:42   Link #41
Vanehei
Sousuke rules

Send a message via MSN to Vanehei
Miss Chidori as nice as always giving us the information..
muchas gracias! Ojala me pudieras decir en donde encuentras los capitulos al momento en el que salen! te hable en español por que note que eres de Ecuador.. Saludos y muchas gracias por mantener mi mente imaginando que seguira...
Well.. sorry, i need to do that.. but i did`t say anything grouse.. i was just telling her tha sousuke is Hot when he is ill... i can be a nurse for him... I cant wait for the next chapter!!!
Vanehei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 08:49   Link #42
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty77
Agreed, IM so sick of endings where the Hero dies or its supsoe to teach us a lesson like(for example, Kaname dieing and Sousuke learning a harsh lesson on being Human).

I really hope they do get together in the end, it sure looks like it will end up that way long as Kaname doesnt get hypnotized or something.

She Loves Sousuke and Sousuke loves her too, its obvious in what they say, how they act and how they feel. But they cant be happy together until their both safe from enemies long term.
I know what you mean!! I hate what I've dubbed the traditional "Japanese ending." Too many times, the two declare affection, then, BOOM, the other dies, and then there is that message, "Well, love goes on, and s/he sacrificed her/himself, which is just showing how much devotion s/he has..."

&^$^*(() is what I say. Comedy or not, give me satisfaction!

At least FMP's writer will give us more satisfaction, no matter what, then the Takahashi's Ranma 1/2. That one just petered out and I'm fearing Inu Yasha's ending...gah!

My prediction for the upcoming book, Get Together, is that Chidori just gives herself over to the Black Technology within her (it has tried in the past, at least in the manga), hiding within it, because she ended up hurting a lot of the people she loved and just cannot stand it. In the middle of COMO, she grew momentarily tired and weak, which is another reason why I'm thinking this. But then Sagara is gunna charge in and try to wake her up. I'm hoping some emotion pours out of him in that case. Hmm.... I cannot hope for "get away from my woman," like Inu Yasha does, but, hey, we all have our fantasies!

<--long time reader, short time participant
dpryciak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 12:25   Link #43
Jehuty77
Legendary Hero

Send a message via MSN to Jehuty77
Hey Chidori, that pic, is that Leonard trying to kiss Kaname or the other way around?
Jehuty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 12:56   Link #44
Kaname Chidori

Nop is Mao kissing Tessa jeje for the thing she said to Leonard jeje
Kaname Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 14:51   Link #45
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

interesante jeje (j=h) So have you read the rest of this libro, and are tantalizing us with summaries every so often?

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 15:18   Link #46
Kaname Chidori

as I have said before this book is been released in Japan every month and it's not finished yet they are in the third chapter but I found the summary of the second and the third and I'm translating them for everyone

Last edited by Kaname Chidori; 2006-07-03 at 17:48.
Old 2006-07-03, 18:35   Link #47
Jehuty77
Legendary Hero

Send a message via MSN to Jehuty77
Wow u Rock
Thanks
Jehuty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 21:47   Link #48
Kaname Chidori

Tsudou make My Day Chapter 3

Hello everyone again! I finished the translation of the third chapter summary
Spoiler:
ahhh... and I have already put the images at the beginning of this thread
Old 2006-07-04, 06:59   Link #49
MandyDi
Sousuke and Kaname....

Thank you so much for your summaries, Kaname Chidori.

Spoiler:
MandyDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 11:31   Link #50
McAsh

Nice info, keep it coming ^_^
McAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 18:01   Link #51
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

kaname you roxorz teh uber soxorz

~Spike Spiegel
Old 2006-07-06, 19:36   Link #52
VinSlayer

This is awesome. Even though I will still buy the novels and manga when they are finally translated in English (about the time I have great grand children at this rate!) it's still nice to get an idea of what is going on.

Thanks so much Kaname Chidori!
VinSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 20:36   Link #53
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Masanori Ota; 2006-07-11 at 19:45.
Masanori Ota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 20:45   Link #54
masterwok

well actually Masanori Ota tessa's whisper powers can only improve submarines. i think thats what they said in TSR.

Last edited by masterwok; 2006-07-10 at 08:24.
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-07, 19:09   Link #55
Vanehei
Sousuke rules

Send a message via MSN to Vanehei
Lemon.. i can`t believe that.. i was just thinking that he was a real friend to him... he will be disapointed...
When does the next chapter will be on sale in japan?.. its july.. i cant wait!!.. it`s an agony. I hope that at least.. they give us good images..
Kaname Chidori! muchas gracias por el mensaje! espero verte en el msn algùn dìa y hechale muchas ganas con las proximas traducciones por que eres nuestro unico contacto con lo que sucede.
Vanehei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 12:28   Link #56
Kaname Chidori

This is the Dragon Magazine of July in where you can see it saids Full metal panic in the titles
Old 2006-07-11, 19:25   Link #57
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok
well actually Masanori Ota tessa's whisper powers can only improve submarines. i think thats what they said in TSR.
Well, there's plenty of other Whispereds to milk (don't take me literally on that, you pervs). What about that filler chick in the very very very very beginning of this godlike series? Not to mention the dead chick that speaks to Chidori (after she's dead, wtf), or even Chidori herself.

Btw, Dragon magazine looks tight.

Last edited by Masanori Ota; 2006-07-11 at 19:45.
Masanori Ota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 23:00   Link #58
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masanori Ota
Well, there's plenty of other Whispereds to milk (don't take me literally on that, you pervs). What about that filler chick in the very very very very beginning of this godlike series? Not to mention the dead chick that speaks to Chidori (after she's dead, wtf), or even Chidori herself.

Btw, Dragon magazine looks tight.
yess.. milk the whispered mini game, get ready for a titanic game, like a pair of huge shining headlights, i cant wait to wrap my fingers around this pair (did i mention there would be two versions of the game?). Don't be a booby go out get them today!

Anywho... SAGARA>LEONARD FTW

~Spike Spiegel
Old 2006-07-12, 10:39   Link #59
KanaEvil

Thanx a lot Kaname Chidori, your summary make me exciting more about next chapter. I guess Sousuke can get through all enemy to go find Kaname in the next chapter for sure..maybe with some help of someone..like lemon.
I wonder.. Did Sousuke ever KISS Kaname after all? It's so disturbing in my mind ( I didn't finish all the novel which is translated yet. Few to go but so curious...)
KanaEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-12, 15:57   Link #60
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

In the last manga, Kaname kissed Souske (cheek), but most people say this is uncanon. In the anime, she does not in the last episode of the first series (although she should have, in my opinion). They hold hands in the books, just before the asshat, Leotard, ruins it.

I'm really freaking pissed, and if Leotard doesn't die a very painful death, I will make sure the producers suffer as much as my heart did.

[goes off to cry in a corner for Kaname]

And this is coming from a guy! I'm not into Sagara or anything, but jeebus! It hurts!

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen