AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-25, 18:30   Link #61
MinoanMan

ok i am rele liking kono so far gotta be one of the best ive seen but again the series aint long enuf wid only 12 episodes and there isnt much characters development. im also getting full metal panic the second raid, grenadier, godannar (series 1) and maybe green green. so hopefully my anime enjoyment wont run out ne time sooon
Old 2006-11-29, 10:43   Link #62
MinoanMan

watched full metal panic and i thought it had sooo much more in the realm of possibilities than it actually told you, but then again thats why ppl buy the manga.

watched a few episodes of grenadier and thats pretty kewl

godannar is ok atm.

hanayukio maid team season 1 was funny and ol,d school anime but the second la verite seems to be the same story with less ecchi and modern animation, is that all because i was hoping for some kind of continuation from the previous story not just a retelling
Old 2006-11-30, 13:55   Link #63
MinoanMan

grenadier was quite good i didnt see the end twist coming, however i was confused that we didnt actually see 10 heavenly enlightened in all.

la verite has taken a bit of a different turn from the original and thats good because i dont have to skip repeat bits nemore! but its english dub so its weird as hell with everyone going tauro-sama! lol
Old 2006-12-01, 10:36   Link #64
MinoanMan

just finished watching ichigo 100%... does that thing actually count as having an ending surely the whole point of harem-esque anime is that the protagonist must decide somthing at the end lol. maybe theres a second series????

just managed to get mahou sensei negima and hopefully that will be somthing like zero no tsukaima or maburaho
Old 2006-12-02, 09:36   Link #65
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinoanMan View Post
watched full metal panic and i thought it had sooo much more in the realm of possibilities than it actually told you, but then again thats why ppl buy the manga.

did you also watch the second series of Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Panic the Second Raid ?
Old 2006-12-03, 14:14   Link #66
MinoanMan

yep thats where the statement came from, i havent watched fuffomuffo or wtf its called though dno if i cba rele lol

also watching mouse atm... that thing gives girls bravo a run for its money on ecchiest ecchi ever lol
Old 2006-12-04, 18:52   Link #67
MinoanMan

mouse is fairly good. just got ikkitousen and im really quite enjoying that, which suprised me as fighting animes have never really seemed my cup of tea before.
Old 2006-12-05, 03:09   Link #68
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i dont know if youve seen these yet, but try them out, theres a bit of echiness in it, sotryline is really good

Mai HiME and after that Mai Otome
Old 2006-12-05, 17:57   Link #69
MinoanMan

woo cheers for the suggestion that looks good im gna try and get it

ikkitousen = gr8 lol even though i know no historical facts

and am currently downloading ai yoshi hoepfully thats kewl aswell
Old 2006-12-09, 20:02   Link #70
MinoanMan

given up on ai yoshi atm cant seem to get a working subbed version

however watching Mai hime and thats f**king fab seen 3 eps so far and it rules cheers for the suggestion!!

ne1 got nemore that seem to fit the bill or they just wanna suggest cus they think it rox!?
Old 2006-12-11, 20:16   Link #71
MinoanMan

finished mai hime and thought it was really good a solid 9/10 although the romance stuff coulda been a tad stronger than will she/he wont he/she!

looking forward to mai otome but im not mornally a fan of regurgitating characters from prequels :S but we shall see
Old 2006-12-12, 14:44   Link #72
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Lol watching anime all the time? Damn
Old 2006-12-12, 14:58   Link #73
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinoanMan View Post
finished mai hime and thought it was really good a solid 9/10 although the romance stuff coulda been a tad stronger than will she/he wont he/she!

looking forward to mai otome but im not mornally a fan of regurgitating characters from prequels :S but we shall see
Well, as strange as it might soung wether Mai-otome is connected to Mai-Hime is arguable I think they are, some think they are not etc... sounds strange? You will have to watch and see and draw the conclusion by yourself

Oh, and once you finish the Otome check out the Mai-Otome OVAs that just started airing - currently 1st ep of 4 has aired. Takes place after the series. Mai-Otome Zwei
Old 2006-12-13, 15:57   Link #74
MinoanMan

yeah ive watched a few eps apart from the chars name and voice acting / habits for 80% the story is different, which is good and im enjoying it. will hopefully be able 2 get a subd ova because im a baka when it comes actual japanese.

yes i am watching loooooooads of anime lol!
Old 2006-12-13, 17:34   Link #75
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

The references to Hime start appearing later down the road...just wait and see (Ofc characters are not the same ones (one character aside, possibly...not gona tell ;P).
Old 2006-12-14, 20:23   Link #76
MinoanMan

yeah i assume that M*** must be the same character as it still mentions searrs when doing the yggdrassil unit thing. btw wtf does yggdrasil mean???
Old 2006-12-16, 10:45   Link #77
MinoanMan

just watched green green and that was ok only about a 6/10 but there was a cool look at who the voice actors were in the version i got and i managed to see the voice actress for like tons of characters!.
Closed Thread