AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-08, 01:04   Link #41
nero12

Yoraikun just did a teaser for this if anyone's interested.
Old 2015-09-08, 02:51   Link #42
Corvo269

Has anyone ever told Lyle to just 'run' considering the shitstorm he's placed in. And also, Lyle, as a kid, had badass combat skills but his sister just stole those? Is that right, and also, did she just steal them whenever he gained them through training or was it just a one time thing, and does Lyle have a barrier from getting his skills stolen again?
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 07:21   Link #43
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Has anyone ever told Lyle to just 'run' considering the shitstorm he's placed in. And also, Lyle, as a kid, had badass combat skills but his sister just stole those? Is that right, and also, did she just steal them whenever he gained them through training or was it just a one time thing
The first fourth of the story is Lyle trying to figure out a goal for himself since his life goal of succeeding as family head ended up not happening. In it, he's advised he can run if he wants to but chooses to oppose Celes after meeting her again.
He also later runs when harem members are fighting, but gets literally dragged back by another harem member. So running isn't an option anymore.
It still hasn't been revealed in detail how Celes did it, just that she did. And odds are it won't be revealed since Young Lyle disappeared and took the stolen memories with him on purpose. As usual, it was a pretty sad exit just like with the ancestors.

And I know people get turned off by a harem tag, but seriously, the harem actually gets pretty little focus compared to the overall story, and the harem members aside from Novem might as well be side characters in comparison to the development and screen time the ancestors get. The ancestors get so much screen time and I love it.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 07:34   Link #44
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
The first fourth of the story is Lyle trying to figure out a goal for himself since his life goal of succeeding as family head ended up not happening. In it, he's advised he can run if he wants to but chooses to oppose Celes after meeting her again.
He also later runs when harem members are fighting, but gets literally dragged back by another harem member. So running isn't an option anymore.
It still hasn't been revealed in detail how Celes did it, just that she did. And odds are it won't be revealed since Young Lyle disappeared and took the stolen memories with him on purpose. As usual, it was a pretty sad exit just like with the ancestors.

And I know people get turned off by a harem tag, but seriously, the harem actually gets pretty little focus compared to the overall story, and the harem members aside from Novem might as well be side characters in comparison to the development and screen time the ancestors get. The ancestors get so much screen time and I love it.
Has any of the ancestors pulled off a line like, "I'm glad my wife is dead, if she wasn't she would have already left me for you"
Old 2015-09-08, 07:35   Link #45
Corvo269

Quote:

Has any of the ancestors pulled off a line like, "I'm glad my wife is dead, if she wasn't she would have already left me for you"

And I wonder what'll Lyle feel like when all 7 ancestors leave him. All the voices in his head will disappear. I think he'll at least suffer a bit of loneliness
Old 2015-09-08, 07:41   Link #46
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Oi Corvo... stop double posting man~

People get turned off by harem tag? really? but why?
Cool protag having many girls like him is normal in both real and fiction... and Isekai themed protag is always cool in various ways... no harem is weird instead...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 08:07   Link #47
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Spoiler for Dunno if spoiler, but question:
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 08:42   Link #48
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker 2.0 View Post
Spoiler for Dunno if spoiler, but question:
Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Some people don't like it because harems will often take up the majority of the screen time, leaving little time for actual plot progression (or even romantic progression, since harems usually get nowhere romantically, too). Of course, Wai's stories tend to avert this problem by actually developing the harem members less than probably should be.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-09-08 at 11:22.
Old 2015-09-08, 09:31   Link #49
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Oi Corvo... stop double posting man~

Cool protag having many girls like him is normal in both real and fiction... and Isekai themed protag is always cool in various ways... no harem is weird instead...
I'm not double posting, every time I edit a post, it shows up as a second post. Look at the 2 posts. I'm not doing this on purpose
Old 2015-09-08, 09:43   Link #50
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Some people don't like it because harems will often take up the majority of the screen time, leaving little time for actual plot progression (or even romantic progression, since harems usually get nowhere romantically, too). Of course, Wai's stories tend to avert this problem by actually developing the harem members less than probably should be.
Well, that really does occur often actually... like those harem LN, infinite stratos, seirei tsukai, etc... but that harem and Mushoku Tensei's harem is vastly different... same harem tag but different quality...

I think single heroine only works if the story itself is short... like below 5 novel volumes. Coz just think about it, here's an adventurer traveling around the world... dozens of volumes, yet the heroine is only 1? That's dumb... even if by the end of the story only 1 girl is chosen, it still deserves a harem tag...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
I'm not double posting, every time I edit a post, it shows up as a second post. Look at the 2 posts. I'm not doing this on purpose
Something's wrong with your browser maybe...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 14:19   Link #51
mickbis

Single heroine for long series isn't bad in my opinion but that Heroine must get really important role
and to make it work the support cast need to have strong presence in the story as well
not just a "support character A, B, C" that happen to be there and can be easily forgotten

btw Lyle harem look really scary .......
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 09:34   Link #52
Somebody-named-john

Can anyone explain who( atleast the difference) is lyle, mr. Lyle and LYLE?
Somebody-named-john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 11:36   Link #53
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody-named-john View Post
Can anyone explain who( atleast the difference) is lyle, mr. Lyle and LYLE?
Mr.Lyle is regular Lyle. lyle is kid lyle. LYLE is high Lyle when he levels up. I think that was how it went
Old 2015-09-13, 12:23   Link #54
sasuke706

Lyle is just normal Lyle.
Mr. Lyle is after a level up.
LYLE/Young Lyle is just kid Lyle. Like how there's Link and Young Link.

Spoiler for And even better:
Old 2015-09-13, 12:29   Link #55
cabman11

Quote:
Lyle is just normal Lyle.
Mr. Lyle is after a level up.
LYLE/Young Lyle is just kid Lyle. Like how there's Link and Young Link.

Spoiler for And even better:
And together we are Mega-lyle./ lylezoid
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 14:30   Link #56
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
And together we are Mega-lyle./ lylezoid
Yep. Maybe they will merge in the end and make GOD OF EVERYTHING-Lyle.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 17:15   Link #57
polat15

I thought that lyle had a true harem am i wrong ?
polat15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 18:22   Link #58
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by polat15 View Post
I thought that lyle had a true harem am i wrong ?
Yes? A true harem that stresses Lyle out because half of them need to calm the fuck down. I'll do a quick list and description of them.
Spoiler for Harem:

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-09-13 at 19:23.
Old 2015-09-13, 18:29   Link #59
jmcu17

Huh...

Sorry, I'm having flashbacks of every GOD DAMN SHOW ABOUT THE FORBIDDEN PALACE THAT I HAVE EVER WATCHED! Jesus, this boy needs to run before they start murdering each other's babies and passing them off as evil spirits!
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 18:44   Link #60
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
Huh...

Sorry, I'm having flashbacks of every GOD DAMN SHOW ABOUT THE FORBIDDEN PALACE THAT I HAVE EVER WATCHED! Jesus, this boy needs to run before they start murdering each other's babies and passing them off as evil spirits!
well....
Spoiler for ...:

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ancestors, battle royale harem, fantasy, goddesses, gods, harem, kyle-san, mr. lyle the best, poyopoyo forever, reverse rape, snusnu, true harem, unlimited yandere harem, webnovel, yandere on parade