AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-08, 11:00   Link #321
FIBC

as far as i remeber. they are not supreme innate but they have divine ranked weapon that helps them fight supreme rankers. xue wu xia inherits a power that will make achieve divine innate rank but has to sleep for a long time
FIBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-08, 11:13   Link #322
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salante View Post
Spoiler for Courtesy to Ren Arcadia from Wuxiaworld forums.:
I think Ren Miss two people
Spoiler for Those two:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shegzy85 View Post
Hi guys,

Please I'd like to know when will Yue Yang become a supreme innate? Princess Qian Qian and Xue Wuxia are already supreme innates you know.
Err... IIRC in the Shiro translation Supreme Innates mean Super strong Innate rangker, while "Supreme Innate", they translate it as Elder Innate. or they had change it? (Hadn't read their translation for a while)
Spoiler for I don't know if it is considered spoiler or not as I dont know the translation is at, but...:

Also, for those who had read till the end, I want to ask, I dont know if I miss it (because sometime I skip some chapter and skim some parts) or the problem still unanswered till the end but...
Spoiler for About Liu Ye and Yue Yu:

Thanks in advance if there is someone who read and answer my question
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-08, 19:39   Link #323
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
I think Ren Miss two people
Spoiler for Those two:
Didn't really miss them. Aside from a teasing-like promise from Night Empress to become Yue Yang's, there was nothing with Tian Luo Emperor aside from infuriating her n times. You could indeed say that they probably ended up marrying Yue Yang at the end, but nothing more than a hug after the final battle happened between the 3.

Quote:
Err... IIRC in the Shiro translation Supreme Innates mean Super strong Innate rangker, while "Supreme Innate", they translate it as Elder Innate. or they had change it? (Hadn't read their translation for a while)
Spoiler for I don't know if it is considered spoiler or not as I dont know the translation is at, but...:
That translation is actually wrong; I really have no idea where Shiro managed to come up with "Elder Innate". Supreme Innate is the boundary where your cultivation reaches the Heaven-rank and you master the Supreme Will.

That boundary is called "Supreme Innate" precisely because you need to master the Supreme Will to become one. Moreover, Supreme Innates are literally supreme existences among Innates. Therefore, translating it as 'Elder Innate' is bullshit and doesn't make any sense.

Now, as for what Shiro is currently translating as "Supreme Innates", it should be "Super Innates". It's to mean that those rankers are at the pinnacle of the Innate Realm.

Quote:
Also, for those who had read till the end, I want to ask, I dont know if I miss it (because sometime I skip some chapter and skim some parts) or the problem still unanswered till the end but...
Spoiler for About Liu Ye and Yue Yu:

Thanks in advance if there is someone who read and answer my question

You seriously should start reading the story properly.

Yue Yu and Liu Ye aren't sisters; only Liu Ye is Yue Shan's daughter. They were kind of traded in the middle of the battlefield due to circumstances. By the end of the story, both Yue Yang and Yue Yu know the truth, but it's never really addressed directly.

You'll only see Yue Yu agonizing over it and coming to terms with it as the story progresses, while Yue Yang will be knowing the truth but choosing on ignoring the matter altogether. On the other hand, Liu Ye will remain clueless about the whole affair till the end.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-08, 22:10   Link #324
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Didn't really miss them. Aside from a teasing-like promise from Night Empress to become Yue Yang's, there was nothing with Tian Luo Emperor aside from infuriating her n times. You could indeed say that they probably ended up marrying Yue Yang at the end, but nothing more than a hug after the final battle happened between the 3.
That's why I said In My Opinion about Night Empress because of that teasing-like promise is still promise after all (knowing how shameless Yue Yang is, I mean he included Qing Ping). but although we had different opinion about it, at least both can be included in "b" category (Friends), right? (both is still virgin, so it is not like the chance is zero which mean "potential" too. even if not, both still "Friends", isn't it?)

Quote:
That translation is actually wrong; I really have no idea where Shiro managed to come up with "Elder Innate". Supreme Innate is the boundary where your cultivation reaches the Heaven-rank and you master the Supreme Will.

That boundary is called "Supreme Innate" precisely because you need to master the Supreme Will to become one. Moreover, Supreme Innates are literally supreme existences among Innates. Therefore, translating it as 'Elder Innate' is bullshit and doesn't make any sense.

Now, as for what Shiro is currently translating as "Supreme Innates", it should be "Super Innates". It's to mean that those rankers are at the pinnacle of the Innate Realm.
That's why I asking confirmation for shegzy85 which Supreme Innate that you mean to ask? If you mean like Shiro translation, then He IS Supreme Innate long ago, but If you mean Comprehend Supreme Will then I forgot which chapter. actually, IIRC right now, Shiro is not the only translator right? (just that everything still published in shiro web) and there is a chapter which the other translator translate Supreme Innate as Supreme Innate not Elder Innate and Super Innate as Super Innate not Supreme Innate. but the next chapter Shiro corrected him saying that it is wrong. (beside it is the right translation, Supreme Innate also sound cooler than Elder Innate)

Quote:
You seriously should start reading the story properly.

Yue Yu and Liu Ye aren't sisters; only Liu Ye is Yue Shan's daughter. They were kind of traded in the middle of the battlefield due to circumstances. By the end of the story, both Yue Yang and Yue Yu know the truth, but it's never really addressed directly.

You'll only see Yue Yu agonizing over it and coming to terms with it as the story progresses, while Yue Yang will be knowing the truth but choosing on ignoring the matter altogether. On the other hand, Liu Ye will remain clueless about the whole affair till the end.
Calm down, Ophis-sama. actually I binge read this series twice. first, I binge read until 900+ chapters (with some skipping and skimming) plus later chapters in which the title interest me. secondly, I binge read (this time I read properly) for a week (or two weeks, I forgot precisely) until Human Valley arc, and somehow I got bored (I dont know if it is because I deemed story arcs in 7th plus valley is boring or it is because I got tired reading the same series for 1 or 2 week/s). at that time, what I know is Yue Yang know something about it from Yue Qiu inheritanced which he think can solved Yue Yu problem about her feeling (from this I can inferred that Yue Yu is not Yue Shan daughter), but Yue Yu searching the truth and got some clue make me confused because they never said explicitly about the truth (until Human Valley), and when I read the latest chapter, they still acting like Younger Brother-Older Sister which make me question, is the truth ever got revealed? All in All, thank you very much Ophis-sama
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-09, 19:24   Link #325
shegzy85

At which chapter does Yue Yang finally reach the heaven rank/innate elder?
shegzy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-09, 19:41   Link #326
FIBC

After the fight with the ancient demong king around 750
FIBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-31, 21:27   Link #327
shegzy85

Can someone please tell me what is "Yue Qiu inheritance" that is supposed to be on the fifth floor of tong tian tower and did Yue take it.

Which Chapter?
Old 2018-11-16, 13:42   Link #328
shegzy85

What is Yue Yang's true/main domain?
Old 2018-11-16, 19:09   Link #329
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
All 3 of them are his true domain
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-16, 19:15   Link #330
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
All 3 of them are his true domain
Greed, Gluttony and Lust
Old 2018-11-16, 19:31   Link #331
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
His true Domain is Creation. Yue Yang can basically create a world around him that lets him do almost everything.

It's broken to the point where Yue Yang can literally play God inside of it with his opponents.
Old 2018-11-20, 17:21   Link #332
shegzy85

Quote:
His true Domain is Creation. Yue Yang can basically create a world around him that lets him do almost everything.

It's broken to the point where Yue Yang can literally play God inside of it with his opponents.
Then what about the "Fate & Destruction" on his cards of fate. Are those not part of his domain?
Old 2018-11-20, 21:06   Link #333
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Then what about the "Fate & Destruction" on his cards of fate. Are those not part of his domain?
Those are not Domains but Power of Law. That Golden Giant used by Yue Yang is the manifestation of those cards.

Tags
fantsy, harem, lolicon mc, terrible manga adaptation, troll mc