AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-10-09, 22:49   Link #21
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
^I am agree with you that the basis of NTR is feeling, that's why I said "at least MC doesn't love the prostitute". so there is no feeling of NTR, but it is still physically NTR. NagiAsu is a case for no physical NTR BUT the feeling of NTR is there. while this story, there is no feeling of NTR BUT this physically NTR, IF the author make MC love the prostitute, then it will be NTR (on emotional level), thankfully He didn't love the prostitute. but again, it is physically still NTR. that's my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^You can't NTR the entire population of prostitutes
Quote:
^^ I just read the manga not the novel, so my opinion based on those two on the cover, because the manga scanlation just cover those two while hoping they will become 'proper heroine', but after this thread exist and I know that it will become adventure to taste prostitutes, just like how story about "Saimin app" where MC just hypnotize girl after girl to had sex with. there is no proper heroine.

If you had read whole story, this is not NTR, but if you just read manga scanlation, you can say it is NTR physically because it is just 2 prostitutes and is regular with them.
Wuhugm is right, you can't NTR the entire population of prostitutes, and being NTR'd by an active prostitute or more due to being one of their clients isn't usually something that happens to mentally well adjusted individuals. Not saying that it can't happen, just that the people it would happen to probably have bigger mental issues.

I'm not certain what the correct term you, Hujan, are thinking of, but the closest that I know of in the English Language is Cuckolding. Cuckolding is, specifically, where a wife sleeps with men other than her husband. If the Husband knows and consents to this act, it is no longer NTR, but is still an act of Cuckolding.

Additionally, I have only read the Manga myself, and he does get with more than just two women. You probably stopped after the first or second chapter. Also, from memory, it's also implied that he's slept with most to all of the girls in at least one of the Brothels he visits. If you have read more and are upset that the girls are still prostitutes, then I would like to point out the hypocrisy in being fine with a guy being shown sleeping with multiple women while being disgusted about the background information stating that the women are doing the same.

Spoiler for The Assumed First Big Bad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
In the first place, Is there even romance in this?
From what I've seen in the Manga, there's what could be considered some, but it hasn't been especially much in what's been scanlated so far. Wuhugm has already said what it is, and it was as much world building as "romance", but given the level of "romance" in many harem novels, particularly in Chinese Cultivation Harem Novels, I'm counting it. Most of the girls seem to like the MC as much due to him being a big spender as due to him actually being, at minimum, decent to good in bed.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-09, 23:28   Link #22
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

^If the Husband knows and consents to this act --> it is called Netoraserare in japanese. and it is still belong to NTR sub-genre.
that's why I said it is "physically" NTR not emotionally. that's why I said that I am agree with you that NTR is about emotion, but in the end emotion is subjective, and to make it objective, then it is about physical.

I also agree with wuhugm that "You can't NTR the entire population of prostitutes" and I had give my reason why I think like that, that is : just cover those two while hoping they will become 'proper heroine'.
and IF they become proper heroine by making MC love them, and they still prostitute, that's NTR.
Quote:
being fine with a guy being shown sleeping with multiple women while being disgusted about the background information stating that the women are doing the same
it is because the guy is MC, IF the MC is female, I am fine with her sleeping here and there (I read The Great Escape and I am fine with it).

I read the manga until the latest scanlation but What important is just those two, the other is just passing by. because those two had potential to become proper heroine.
Quote:
upset that the girls are still prostitutes
I am not upset that the girl still prostitute, I am upset IF the girl become proper heroine and still prostitute. that's why I am asking
Quote:
so it is confirmed that all heroines is prostitute and STILL a prostitute (not exclusive for him).
I am fine with story having prostitute as heroine as long as she stop becomes prostitute (Just like Road to Kingdom), but prostitute and still prostitute? how the hell it's heroines? and how he 'conquering' all brothel? so it is just give a taste of every brothel in the world?
and I had an answer already. the prostitute is not a proper heroine and will not become proper heroine.

that's why I will deem this as hentai without hoping development for romance, and female characters.
like wuhugm said : Every town he went, he made it his duty to try all brothels there
or like albedolover said : i dont really care about heroine being prostitute..as long she hot MILF.... <3

Last edited by Hujan; 2018-10-09 at 23:55.
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-10, 00:26   Link #23
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Even in the latest WN chapter, despite there are world scales development like Elves Imprisonments

MC is still doing the brothel conquests, complete with his favorite Roleplays
MC might be special to those 2 in the early manga
But he healed that prostitute not because he loves her, but simply because he can
MC is special to many prostitutes
But prostitutes are not special to MC
He is treating them not as heroines, but well, prostitutes
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-17, 07:59   Link #24
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Old 2019-06-07, 01:37   Link #25
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Man, no one read this furhter?

You guys should try it atleast until chapter 50-100+. Although the main plot (brothel sex story) is very silly (almost made my head hurt coz author use hyperbolically words like yakitatte japan or shokugeki souma), the secondary plot story is quite interesting.

Flowing by the time mc will pilots a gundam. Yea, the war in this world similar with code geass, the knights (people) control a golem replica called a knight mount (knightmares). The specifications of the mount is average height 15-18m, pilot cockpit made of mythril in the golem torso powered by the pilot magic power, and melee weapon such as sword and shield and ranged weapon magic cane to shoot a magic bullet.

The true knight ethics in that world is to fight in melee battle using sword and shield, but since mc have high magic his resonance rate also high which made him feel the damage dealt to the gundam. This make him rely on ranged atk and most knight despite him by doing so. Later on mc join the merchant guild knight and polishes his ranged atk and become like a sniper.
Power comparison in the world is simliar (both adv / merchant class or magic power)
F common
E intermediate
D advanced
C myth
B / A / S, unkown, since most being in the world capped at rank D or C. Only mc can use cheat until S rank magic. One time he infuse C ranked magic to shoot a magic bullet to destroy a giant bee hive (hell bee), it made a crater half a mountain. Btw, each time mc infuse a higher ranked magic into his mount, the gundam will be powered up, so far it been powered up twice when he infused D and C ranked magic.

The thirdary plot story also quite interesting IMHO. There are world tree in this world, no one but high elves knows the secret how to make one. By doing so elves limit the tree into only one and monopoly the magic power released from the tree. But mc withot knowing raise a world tree from a herb tree that sprinkled by S rank potion he made.
One time he conquered an elf lady in brothel and got a title. By doing so he get a summon spirit from forest spirit of elf, a sage worm. The worm become the new manager of the new world tree. From there they created a miniature forest in the garden. The worm can make any kind of fruit seeds from its excrement. And when mc asked the worm to make him a grapefruit seeds. It make an ambrosia seeds instead (an extinct fruit that was one of elixir ingredients).
One by one the thing from forest spirit of elf transfered into the miniature garden, from the flow of magic, a herd of horse monster (approximately 10-20m height), ntil the guardian water of the lake spirit (approximately 200m in diameter). In the miniature garden all creature except the worm is minimized, the horses become 2cm, the guardian lake become a 20cm turtle). This of course make the elves very confused. So far I'm at chapter 133/328 and the elves still can't found the location of the new world tree.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-07, 01:52   Link #26
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
^If the Husband knows and consents to this act --> it is called Netoraserare in japanese. and it is still belong to NTR sub-genre.
that's why I said it is "physically" NTR not emotionally. that's why I said that I am agree with you that NTR is about emotion, but in the end emotion is subjective, and to make it objective, then it is about physical.

I also agree with wuhugm that "You can't NTR the entire population of prostitutes" and I had give my reason why I think like that, that is : just cover those two while hoping they will become 'proper heroine'.
and IF they become proper heroine by making MC love them, and they still prostitute, that's NTR.

it is because the guy is MC, IF the MC is female, I am fine with her sleeping here and there (I read The Great Escape and I am fine with it).

I read the manga until the latest scanlation but What important is just those two, the other is just passing by. because those two had potential to become proper heroine.

I am not upset that the girl still prostitute, I am upset IF the girl become proper heroine and still prostitute. that's why I am asking

and I had an answer already. the prostitute is not a proper heroine and will not become proper heroine.

that's why I will deem this as hentai without hoping development for romance, and female characters.
like wuhugm said : Every town he went, he made it his duty to try all brothels there
or like albedolover said : i dont really care about heroine being prostitute..as long she hot MILF.... <3
Until chapter 100+ there are no important girls yet. And mc will stop his trip in the 3rd town which is capital city and will rent a house there. The secondary plot (gundam) and thirdary plot (mini eden) will take place there. And the first plot (brothel sex story) won't be ended yet, the capital city looks like have lots of brothels made me giving up counting it.

The oneesan only become a central figure for a while, he healed her, nd he asked her to teach him the massage skill. The final lesson he conquered her in front of the apprentice and made her powerless for 3 weeks. This made him banned from the brothels. This and some other factor made him get the moniker Doctor Slime.

The worm and dungworm won't evolve to a girls yet. They might become the heroines if they ever evolved.
Old 2019-06-07, 01:59   Link #27
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
Wuhugm is right, you can't NTR the entire population of prostitutes, and being NTR'd by an active prostitute or more due to being one of their clients isn't usually something that happens to mentally well adjusted individuals. Not saying that it can't happen, just that the people it would happen to probably have bigger mental issues.

I'm not certain what the correct term you, Hujan, are thinking of, but the closest that I know of in the English Language is Cuckolding. Cuckolding is, specifically, where a wife sleeps with men other than her husband. If the Husband knows and consents to this act, it is no longer NTR, but is still an act of Cuckolding.

Additionally, I have only read the Manga myself, and he does get with more than just two women. You probably stopped after the first or second chapter. Also, from memory, it's also implied that he's slept with most to all of the girls in at least one of the Brothels he visits. If you have read more and are upset that the girls are still prostitutes, then I would like to point out the hypocrisy in being fine with a guy being shown sleeping with multiple women while being disgusted about the background information stating that the women are doing the same.

Spoiler for The Assumed First Big Bad:

From what I've seen in the Manga, there's what could be considered some, but it hasn't been especially much in what's been scanlated so far. Wuhugm has already said what it is, and it was as much world building as "romance", but given the level of "romance" in many harem novels, particularly in Chinese Cultivation Harem Novels, I'm counting it. Most of the girls seem to like the MC as much due to him being a big spender as due to him actually being, at minimum, decent to good in bed.
No love romance duh.
Only man romance here. He live as he likes, making money from potion selling and gundam quest, and spend the money to brothels. One time his brothels member invited him into a trap brothels. Ofc mc fvkced the shota, he is a gourmet.
(damn, not road to kingdom not this, all novel with sex minded mc i read always have trap scene)
Old 2019-06-07, 02:07   Link #28
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
^^ I just read the manga not the novel, so my opinion based on those two on the cover, because the manga scanlation just cover those two while hoping they will become 'proper heroine', but after this thread exist and I know that it will become adventure to taste prostitutes, just like how story about "Saimin app" where MC just hypnotize girl after girl to had sex with. there is no proper heroine.

If you had read whole story, this is not NTR, but if you just read manga scanlation, you can say it is NTR physically because it is just 2 prostitutes and is regular with them.
Sadly, no heroines yet. And this world doesn't treat NTR nor prostitutes that badly.

The girl who work in the brothels, some of them is a student at magic academy and gundam academy. They doing part time at the brothels to save up money for tuition and other things, and they proud of it.

The god of merchant is also treated as god of prostitutes, one arc make mc join a tournament to conquer the opposite sex in front of the god (statue) and in front of peoples (exhibitionist )

One time mc come to horse race (imagine uma musume pretty derby), you rent a female horse and must fvck her while racing. The horse owner is the husband btw. So mc must fvck the wife in front of the husband. NTR is fine, since the husband is the one who registered the wife.
Old 2019-06-07, 05:52   Link #29
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Won't read until there's a heroine
Old 2019-06-07, 06:04   Link #30
Asuka'
Nin Nin

There are tho'
Old 2019-06-07, 08:19   Link #31
Garn

Even so for me the part of the brothels (and the "comedy") is extremely boring to give it a chance for something that happens afterwards.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-07, 09:22   Link #32
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Same with aegir /oukoku michi, i skipped the silly brothel scene, those are very not amusing.
Old 2019-06-10, 00:01   Link #33
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Catched up to the raw. The story quality is the same, plot 1 is brothel life, plot 2 is gundam war, plot 3 which are about world tree (and elf) can be considered ended.

But the plot proportion get worser, coz the sex story are increasing, what disturbing me is when on serious plot (battle scene) the bottom half is fillered with sex story. orz
And similar to road to kingdom the different pov story was increasing. Why the hell author put a sex story about a character that doesn't have any relation with mc, and it not only once. To make it worse the update become once a week or slower, while the word count is still the same, around 5000 words each chapter)

Conclusion: aside sex story plot, i love the world tree plot.
I like it coz the world tree plot is made up of kanchigai. And it is not like tensai kanchigai which is too forced and feel childish, the kanchigai in this wn is natural, coz one and another action of mc made one empire kanchigai him, and then the elf also kanchigai to the empire. While almost all plot is revolving around mc, both enemy side doesn't realize the real identity of mc.

The gundam plot is become weird tho' wtf with the higher your sex technique, the stronger you become when piloting a gundam. All main girl in brothel that frequently appear in the story will attend the gundam academy later on.

Spoiler:

Spoiler for nice chapter:

Spoiler for Elda:

Since world tree/elf plot can be considered ended, it might be replaced with traveling around the world plot, but not in the near future, coz the sex plot is increasing.

Last edited by Asuka'; 2019-06-10 at 00:17.
Old 2019-06-10, 02:07   Link #34
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
BTW, dear OP, illustrator is Mizuryuu Kei, not Butcha U. I have seen enough hentai from those two. Still "nice" seeing that isekai writers are racing to way deeper than the bottom. Keep digging, writers, we may reach Hollow Earth where Hitler is ruling the surviving cavemen and the reptilians with his raptor-riding SS.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-10, 04:14   Link #35
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Butcha-U does the art for the manga version.

The LN art is by Mizuryu Kei. Both Mizuryu and Butcha mainly do hentai manga.

(IIRC Mizuryu's also created doujin series Mizuryu Kei Land, about a sex-themed amusement park.)
Mizuryu Kei... the God.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-10, 06:51   Link #36
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Does butcha ever draw a mecha manga?
I wonder how a hentai artist (which mostly drawing meats) draw the gundam scene from this wn.
Old 2021-06-05, 13:26   Link #37
VooXoo

Very late answer but from what I know of Butcha, no, he did draw a CG set in outer space with scifi tech and stuff, but no mecha battle.
His theme changed often, and the art for the manga of Sekkaku isn't even half the quality he could reach, that is weird as is a monthly release and he don't have to come up with the plto, but when a hentai artist starts a serialized serie the quality tend to drop.

Do you have any other spoiler on the story, as 2 years passed from your last post here?
MC not having a main girl or the story being random with the only point being visiting every brothel never attracted me enough to read the novel, that is getting translated regularly.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, sex maniac mc