AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-01-02, 10:31   Link #61
corefire

well we will see. also heres a treat for you guys http://iphoneapp.doorblog.jp/archives/7993968.html appretly a part of the front of the Shields design was reveled in the tv advrtisement and nobody noteced.
corefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 11:36   Link #62
Kimiko Khan
reality has no meaning

hmmm shame its not a full frontal
Old 2015-01-02, 12:33   Link #63
corefire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiko Khan View Post
hmmm shame its not a full frontal
i know right but its all we got for now. also does any one know what she is saying damn i want this game to come west.
Old 2015-01-03, 12:44   Link #64
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I don't know... The design of her shield seems Celtic in design. At the very least, the shield itself is in the shape of a Celtic cross. Maybe Boudica? Or Scáthach?
Old 2015-01-03, 13:26   Link #65
corefire

Brynhildr,Scáthach,Boudica does any of these have a Shield worthy of being called a Noble Phantasm?

Last edited by corefire; 2015-01-03 at 15:44.
Old 2015-01-03, 15:24   Link #66
Nayim

There's white rose symbol on her shield, everyone speculating she come from War of the Roses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Roses
Old 2015-01-03, 15:44   Link #67
corefire

is thare a shield worthy of beaing called a nobel phantasm in the House of York?
Old 2015-01-04, 04:29   Link #68
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
To be fair, you really had to squint to think of a noble phantasm for Nero and Gilles de Rais.
Old 2015-01-04, 10:24   Link #69
GDB

I'm still surprised Nero's didn't involve shit-tons of fire. Though the theatre that she ended up getting was part of the legend of that fire, so it still works.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 11:30   Link #70
corefire

technicly her development predates both mentioned servents as she was suppose to be in Fate/stay night as Sabers rival but not did only her route get sraped but she her self got sraped how is this relvint the rules were stricter back then and all servents were plcked from epics excpt archer and that is inplid that archer will become a epic legend. by the way the other sraped routes are Illya,Rider and Caster.
Old 2015-01-04, 18:01   Link #71
Tenzen12

WHAT?! Rider had own route?! Damn Kinoko return it back, NOW!!!
Old 2015-01-04, 18:56   Link #72
corefire

what remains of the rider route are in hevens feel and hollow atrexia. also Shielder was Studio Deens anime main heroine then thay to do the fate route so she did not get her spot in the lime light till now.
Old 2015-01-04, 20:00   Link #73
Shyni

The Wikia article says that she would "be a character" in Deen's anime, not the main heroine, so I'm not sure where you're getting that.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 23:23   Link #74
corefire

sorry i got a bit ahaed of my self i saw original story and assumd. it dusnt happen that offen so sorry.
Old 2015-01-04, 23:40   Link #75
corefire

qestion is thaere a Character Designers work that you people are looking forwerd to? for list of Character Designers working on fate grand order i have this http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order
Old 2015-01-04, 23:50   Link #76
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

From what I remember, Shielder was supposedly based on Stray Servant, a possible heroine for the original F/SN but was scrapped due to some reasons.
Old 2015-01-05, 02:29   Link #77
corefire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
From what I remember, Shielder was supposedly based on Stray Servant, a possible heroine for the original F/SN but was scrapped due to some reasons.
not based on Stray Servant is Stray Servant "Her role was originally only detailed in Fate/side material, but it was planned that she would be a character in what was to be the original story of Studio Deen's Fate/stay night adaptation. Her character design by Takashi Takeuchi was completed at that time" TYPE-MOON wika and Fate/side material.
Old 2015-01-06, 14:49   Link #78
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by corefire View Post
not based on Stray Servant is Stray Servant "Her role was originally only detailed in Fate/side material, but it was planned that she would be a character in what was to be the original story of Studio Deen's Fate/stay night adaptation. Her character design by Takashi Takeuchi was completed at that time" TYPE-MOON wika and Fate/side material.
Can I have the exact quote? Isn't the Stray Servant supposed to be part of the development of the VN not the anime? It wouldn't make much sense if it was anime-original.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-06, 16:39   Link #79
corefire

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Can I have the exact quote? Isn't the Stray Servant supposed to be part of the development of the VN not the anime? It wouldn't make much sense if it was anime-original.
it was attempted mutiple times to put Stray Servant aka Shielder into stay night the first was the game the second was the anime. but f you need more then here http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Shiel...te/Grand_Order)
Old 2015-01-07, 23:43   Link #80
corefire

i count as much as 35-38 new Servants. assumeing every body is working at lest one Servant (thare are probly people working on Master designs to so these numbers arent absolute.)

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon