AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2024-02-02, 20:06   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Deep Sea Cyber-Paradise, SE.RA.PH

This is a thread to discuss Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Deep Sea Cyber-Paradise, SE.RA.PH in Fate/ Series.

As this is a source material thread, it is expected that you should be reasonably caught up to the latest source material when participating. However, if spoiling major plot points that others may not yet have read, please be considerate and use properly-labelled spoiler tags that indicate to the reader whether it's safe to open the tag. Spoiler tags with no label are not allowed!

Please stay on-topic.
  • No shipping talk
  • No pointless chatter
  • No posting raws or source illustrations
  • No posting translations of the source itself
  • No asking about when translations will be done
  • No posts only to update people about translation status (or to just say that something's "out")
  • No posts only to thank translators (please us PM or VM instead)

If you want to discuss a related topic, please feel free to request another thread be created about that topic.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-03, 02:42   Link #2
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Many thanks!

Honestly I think reading this story has been a lot of fun over the years. They definitely are taking the opportunity to add some elements to his version (like Ishtar), but it maintains the overall story path. Fair enough as well that the mangaka would want to add a personal touch since just purely adapting the story would probably feel a bit dull.

Melt has utterly been the star of the show in this adaptation and has gotten to shine as much as anything else in Fate has allowed. Her early fight against Tristan showed that off. Just beautifully dodging attacks, getting increasingly heated due to her Sadistic Constitution, and utterly tanking his noble phantasm before delivering one heck of a strike in return. I think moments like that have been worth this adaptation being made.

Spoiler for Chapter 33.3:
Old 2024-02-25, 02:06   Link #3
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Chapter 33.4:

I've got to say it's fun being able to just go through my thoughts on these chapters as they come out. I'm loving the way they are telling the story. Obviously the game did what it could, but there's something to be said about really seeing these battles.
Old 2024-03-14, 23:54   Link #4
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Chapter 33.5: