AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-06-26, 13:16   Link #24081
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
It is worth to sacrifice 1 quarts to fully restore my AP ? Given the fact that some quests consumes the entire AP?

Edit: And when we will gold, silver and bronze apples will drop?
Save your Quartz for Gacha. It's not worth it if you waste it on refilling your AP.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 13:54   Link #24082
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
It is worth to sacrifice 1 quarts to fully restore my AP ? Given the fact that some quests consumes the entire AP?

Edit: And when we will gold, silver and bronze apples will drop?
Stick to the story quests for now and avoid the dailies if you can. You get a much better AP to Master EXP ratio from them, so you're less likely to run out of AP. You're probably going to run into a big materials wall pretty quickly anyway if you try to level up too early. Spend the free 10 4* EXP cards you got on your two best Servants (5 cards each should get you to level 21 for both) and rely on your more powerful support Servants to get you through.

As for the special 15AP quest that unlocks in Fuyuki, if that's what you were talking about, don't bother with it until you've finished the next singularity at least. You're probably not powerful enough to win.
Old 2017-06-26, 14:00   Link #24083
Yoxall
Finest Crusade

If anyone wants to add me as a friend. Have Jeanne and Carmillia.

User: YoxalLoyal
User ID: 994921773
Old 2017-06-26, 14:27   Link #24084
InfinityDragonGod

I got Emiya and Chevialar 4 stars on my first roll along with medusa rider.
Saber lily from gift.
And Vlad 5 star on the second roll. No reroll. Decided to keep him.
Any tips that I should be aware about like leveling them up or me.
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 14:36   Link #24085
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
If anyone wants to add me as a friend. Have Jeanne and Carmillia.

User: YoxalLoyal
User ID: 994921773
Request sent.
Old 2017-06-26, 14:37   Link #24086
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that's a start I can get behind. Lucked out in getting the classic Saber from an early draw. Should be able to have fun nuking the enemies in this thing with Excalibur. Wasn't exactly aiming for Marie Antoinette, but hey got her as well.

Just nice that they did release an English version for this thing. Didn't really have a decent phone anyways before now so didn't think about getting into the JP version, so timing of the new phone and this version aligned nicely.
ID: 466-776-002
Old 2017-06-26, 14:41   Link #24087
MartianMage

40AP no CS kek NA challenge

RIP ascension hell starts
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2017-06-26 at 15:03.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 15:38   Link #24088
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Not that it's necessary but I will ask just in case. Will FGO work on Samsung J5? I brought a new phone today and I am thinking if I can move NA version there not to keep both on my tablet.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 15:39   Link #24089
Wandering Soul

I ended up getting Herc, Julius Caesar , Tamano Cat, and Ushimakamaru.

ID:056,205,200
Username:CertainSoul
Old 2017-06-26, 15:59   Link #24090
-gold-

is their a list of heros that are possibul from this first us gocha draw? idkk wether to save up or draw again
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 16:00   Link #24091
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Is there any truth to some people claiming the NA version has better rates for 5*? I've been away from this game for months, and now that the NA version is out, I've got a few friends saying they've been getting the likes of Waver and Jeanne without even needing to reroll.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 16:02   Link #24092
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafoam View Post
Is there any truth to some people claiming the NA version has better rates for 5*? I've been away from this game for months, and now that the NA version is out, I've got a few friends saying they've been getting the likes of Waver and Jeanne without even needing to reroll.
maybe they are just lucky? in dokkan i drew ssb vegito first try when it released, these things happen
Old 2017-06-26, 17:04   Link #24093
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Its just Luck & the gacha gods whims as usual. But...from a certain point of view, it can be considered true as well.

Since it just launched & there is still fewer Servants on the gacha pool, it is technically right since there are less 4-5 stars in the pool to get spooked by.

Welcome to all the new players, to this (gacha, ascension, 10-bond, skill-leveling) hell you are willingly walking into.
Old 2017-06-26, 17:21   Link #24094
-gold-

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Its just Luck & the gacha gods whims as usual. But...from a certain point of view, it can be considered true as well.

Since it just launched & there is still fewer Servants on the gacha pool, it is technically right since there are less 4-5 stars in the pool to get spooked by.

Welcome to all the new players, to this (gacha, ascension, 10-bond, skill-leveling) hell you are willingly walking into.
tho i love the emiya card i drew, i wanna a hero ive never seen before....i hope i draw someone cool soon lol
Old 2017-06-26, 18:02   Link #24095
Rasen

Quote:
After rerolling for 9 hours, I got my first 5*

Herc from the tutorial roll, Waver from the 42 gift quartz.

I like these Servants VERY much, but since I plan to do NA completely F2P, I feel like I should really push the re-rolling boundaries. Like, 2 5* Servants.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 19:22   Link #24096
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well that's a start I can get behind. Lucked out in getting the classic Saber from an early draw. Should be able to have fun nuking the enemies in this thing with Excalibur. Wasn't exactly aiming for Marie Antoinette, but hey got her as well.

Just nice that they did release an English version for this thing. Didn't really have a decent phone anyways before now so didn't think about getting into the JP version, so timing of the new phone and this version aligned nicely.
ID: 466-776-002
Request sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
After rerolling for 9 hours, I got my first 5*

Herc from the tutorial roll, Waver from the 42 gift quartz.

I like these Servants VERY much, but since I plan to do NA completely F2P, I feel like I should really push the re-rolling boundaries. Like, 2 5* Servants.
Since I'm assuming you want to start actually playing before the first event hits, I'd recommend sticking with what you just rolled. It's going to be very hard to do any better, much less draw 2 SSRs.

Go ahead and post your friend number and I'm sure we'll all be glad to send in requests. You can't ever have too many Wavers on your FL.

Anyone who sends me a request (ID# 952525630, IGN same as username) please shoot me a PM or acknowledge it here in the thread. I want to try to get all of you guys on my list before I grab anyone else.
Old 2017-06-26, 19:23   Link #24097
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Ascension dailies is up and it's the old one with all the Knight classes with a random class in the last wave. Which means tomorrow is Cavalry, after that would be the dailies for Knight classes mats, then for the Cavalry.
Why would they have this though. Shouldn't they be the different classes per day like in the current JP version. And does this mean that on Sunday(or probably still Saturday on US), there will be the bond and Master EXP quests like before? That should speed up farming for bond CEs.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 19:44   Link #24098
-gold-

so i re rolled and got almost the entier cast of the series, all im missing is saber..not braging i just find it strang

also is their a bomus for pairing medusa with her sister?

no 5 stars tho idk if i should re roll

oh i got lancelot berserker too

i have two emiyas should i sell one or do i need duplicates for somthing?
Old 2017-06-26, 19:52   Link #24099
rei_hunter
re-translations

@MartianMage

how many tries? UGH

I need 2 5*s.

Fate/GO Servants : Arthuria, Archer Arthuria, Jeanne Alter, Jack, Shuten, NP2 Minamoto, Tesla, Jeanne, Waver, Cleopatra, Drake, Kiara
Wanted servants : Musashi, Bikini Minamoto, Selena, Herakles.
rei_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-26, 20:04   Link #24100
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Forget what I said earlier about avoiding the dailies. As soon as you can so the 30AP EXP daily (you have better than 30 max AP) and you can actually beat it (two good AoE NPs and some NP raising CEs are a good idea), do it. Something great about gaining two Master levels at once. I'm lvl14 at the moment, and am currently making AP each time I do the daily.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon