AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-29, 12:25   Link #521
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

*Peeks in, sees insanity.*
Well, here's the next chapter, thanks for betaing go to PhoenixG and Aaron008R. Especially to PhoenixG for helping me hammer one scene into order.

After reading the comments on the last chapter, i changed the format again. Now there's an empty line everytime someone talks.

Oh, and this is the longest chapter so far, with 6800 words, have fun.

previous chapters: index post

Spoiler for Chapter 4:

There you go, comments?
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 12:56   Link #522
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
D'wah???

Refresh my memory, what were we talking about then? Did this have something to do with Kiritsugu? Or was it "I'm not using the OFM in my story, but I want your advice on firearms techniques and spells and so forth"?
Sorry, typo, I meant pages. This when you were rather rudely coming down on me for making some sharp comments.

Quote:
Makes sense, I guess.
Comar, even my crack makes sense. There have only been 2 times my crack has not made sense, and both got busted rather vigorously in IRC. Even my OCT/SEED crack crossover makes sense. Though admittedly TK and Lowe are just waiting for the missile spam.

Quote:
Still, I prefer to have my character's entire history worked out from start to finish so I can look it over as a single piece. On several occasions, I've actually written outlines of the character's history before going to type his bio up so I know where he stands and where to insert connections to other characters, as well as to just plain keep his history straight in my head.
I tend to have a rough idea of what the basics are for my charecter - the empty room, carpet and desk, if you will. How I decorate further is up for grabs - for example, in the 3-year evolution of the OC that became Franz Jaeger, he started out as an earnest puppy, then morphed into a brooding survivor (who depending on which continuity followed either snapped, shot down his crush & betrayed his sensei and former comrades in a spectacular Heel Face Turn, or was a nasty dominating abusive teacher, or was a rather conflicted pilot trying his best to teach a student he disliked), then eventually became Franz.

About the only thing that stayed the same is his dislike of paperwork and constant shafting with paperwork. Even his relationship with Glen changed; in all prior incarnations he was Glen's apprentice and very much in his mentor's shadow, but Alpha Franz is starting to take some steps into being his own man.

He will still be paperwork's bitch, however. That's the one constant with Franz.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 14:15   Link #523
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Late for the party, but whatever. Tiem to comment.

Quote:
I'm here because I have fun making up characters and storylines. Most of the stuff here simply doesn't belong in my universe; Kerokanon, pretty much anything Kha's written, anything and everything relating to Alpha, and if you put all the different OCs together you have practically an army of mages both natural and artificial, combat cyborgs, and so on who are all connected to the Aces or their friends/allies and whose histories frequently clash with or contradict each other.
To expand on this a little...
The Kerokanon is a baseline, Comar; a few authors here don't use it or many of the OCs in that timeline. Some of us use it usually if we manage to find a way to intro OCs somehow.

Secondly, there's a reason we call what Kha's written Khrack. Sure, we don't take a lot of it seriously, but it's not like he ain't trying as hard as the rest of us. Hell, there are a few ideas I'm pretty sure he and I thought of simultaneously, but he did first (like Signum -> Vysaga).

Thirdly, the Alphaverse, to quote myself on IRC, breaks canon and smashes the pieces. I'll be the first to tell you that it's wildly outside of the accepted norm and only is getting a pass because of my apathy to haxxbusting (now that the basics of my trials are over), the fact that I've had to explain everything in great detail about the way I've changed the universe (Pretty sure my chapters are among the biggest in the OCT, save for PFs and maybe Aaron's), and the fact that I had to include a disclaimer that this occurs on a branch-off track in the standard Kerokanon (I usually put the break in timeline right after Aaron's fic, because I feel like that's where it would be).

Quote:
I, by contrast, am currently ignoring all that whilst I try to figure out what I want to do with my fanon universe; you may have noticed I switch between ideas quite a bit. Once I know what I want to do, I may or may not look into weaving a few select characters into my 'verse.
The thing about it is, I think, is that you scrap ideas way to damn quickly. If I may suggest, how about working on an idea for an extended period of time, let it get busted, and give a finished version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Well you haven't exactly established as someone we can really....take seriously a lot of times. A lot of your ideas are outrageous at times.
*coughcoughSaberViviocoughcough*
I mean- :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
And your first impression when you first came onto the board wasn't a very good one. I think you can understand that sometimes first impression leave a lasting impressing, especially in this case.
True for you maybe. I'm always willing to give people a few chances XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
His combat cyborg could copy a full spell list from a target. If he got his hand on a mage, he could then kill the mage and fcking get away with it. That's the problem tk have with skill copy characters, they never can be balanced, it's either too weak and useless or too versatile and imba.
...okay it amounts to this.
B-rank Blue Mage: "YAY I CAN CAST STARLIGHT BREAKER!"
*Casts SLB*
B-rank Blue Mage: "Oh blarghag I am ded because I tried casting an S-rank spell."

And binding someone to slit their throat sounds like a perfectly viable option :x .

Quote:
My problem with Comar is how he sometimes goes against canon to a point that people start to eye twitch or cringe. I mean, canon male characters, especially Yuuno, should at least get a minimal level of respect. And his lastest crack involving Graham screamed outright character assassination. The old man died, at least leave him dead and respected. Not twisted into an evil mastermind.
Character assassination aside...
...like I don't go against canon?

Quote:
And ffs, don't twist the irc channel into the fcking Patriots! That's what we are not! Hell, 70% of the IRC is like Aaron going swirly, kriss being the Evil Yakyuken Mabinogi Overlord, ghaz biting people for no reason, Kha cooking more Khrack, tk and Goose nerding over Macross and Saint mumbling about his own creations. And Shouryu and SpaceBrotha being pranksters.
It's occasionally serious.
Occasionally.

Quote:
I will freely admit that my first character was haxxed like nobody's business, but in my defense the only guidelines I knew of beforehand were "no DBZ-like characters" and no "unstoppable gods with enough power to blow up a planet by sneezing". Quotes taken from the front page, and Rico, for all his uberhaxxness, wasn't either of those things.
Which is why I'm always willing to give people a pass their first time here. Ignorance is only inexcusable when it comes to police law :3

Quote:
That's part and parcel of rendering someone helpless, Sheba. What's haxxed about disabling your target, copying her spells, and then slitting her throat?
The only thing I can see that's a problem is that you're not getting more powerful from having these spells, unless your character is good as manipulating the spells to working at lower-levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I don't see why Cort's abillity is h4xxed at all. So he can copy the theory behind a spell, what does he plan to do with it? Just because he knows how to cast it doesn't mean he can. There's a few little requirements for certain spells, like the apropriate mana pool, or physical skills.

I mean heck, you can copy spells by looking at them and figuring out how they work. Subaru did it, even nine-year-old Erio did it. Several times.
See, Keroko agrees :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Comartemis, I want to state here that TK was flat out refusing to let you keep your haxxed linker core drain and spell copy. I on the other hand was willing to let you keep it...

...just with enough heavy restrictions as to make it practically uselesss.
.............. god-damnit, Goose.

Quote:
1st) He's a cyborg, and as I recall you mentioned he's a pure cyborg. Combat Cyborgs are limited to IS-only, as opposed to Type-0s which can use IS and Magic. Think of the Combat Cyborg as a Wintel machine, while the Type-0 is a new snazzy Macbook that runs Mac OS X AND Windows. Thus while he can copy the programming code for the software he can't use the spells because he doesn't have the hardware setup for running magic.
Debatable. If he's able to use magic at all, I would assume that he's at least of the Combat Cyborg variety. His IS would be Blue Magic, and it's ability would be-

I just got an idea for your villain, Comar.
Do you remember FF8's Draw System?

Quote:
2) He can't use the spells at all without weeks or months of debugging, because Combat Cyborg IS code and spellcraft code is written in seperate languages. And lets not get into the fact that higher-level mages essentially write their own code and the Devices probably encrypt the code so that you can't really steal stuff.
Depends on the system and language. Combat Cyborg's probably are programmed off of Midchildan and whatever version of computer code they use. Since magic is pretty much algebraic equations anyway (at least, if I recall that is mentioned), a Cyborg IMO would have an easier time regarding this part.

Quote:
3) Rein Eins was a fucking Lost Logia. Any atttempts to equate your copyskill with Rein Eins will be mercilessly shot down by those of us who grieve for her.
So Subaru, who copied Divine Buster, has the power of a Lost Logia? Or Erio, who copied one of Fate's and one of Signum's spells? Pff.

Quote:
4) You can keep the skill. Just be ready to have your linker core explode from the stress of copying and absorbing people's linker cores. Remember, you aren't The Book with 666 pages of empty storage space.
...He never said anything about Linker Core absorption.

Quote:
Huh, didn't think merely disregarding the relationship chart would get such strong responses.
...we have a relationship chart?

Quote:
Please understand, I’m not trying to annoy or antagonize anyone here; doing so would be both highly counterproductive and highly stupid of me to alienate people I’m trying to get along with. As such, I probably need a refresher in board etiquette, or just learn what annoys people so I can stay well clear of those things.
See everyone? He's learning. You'll be a good one.
*ruffles Comar's hair*

Quote:
Awwww, but I like massively huge backstories!

*Dodges bullets/rotten fruit/Divine Busters*

Okay okay, I’ll do my best to tone down the completely new and unbelievable concepts.
I like massive backstories too :x

Quote:
While there's a decently-sized backstory for Franz, it can essentially be summed up as follows: Was a cop in his version of Iraq. Mistakenly killed civillians in cold blood. Adopted child of said civillians and raised her as his pennance. All this is stated in his backtory to give some idea of where he's coming from; there's a lot more stuff he's gone through and experienced but I've just noted the most important stuff.
I totally disregard that and reply with "Goose also likes writing fucking huge backstories for his characters, just like me. Carry on, Comar."

Quote:
Welcome to OC. Don't worry, I tend to be nice to noobs who are polite. I dislike Comar for his rudeness, dismissal of OC and what other OC authors do, as well as his hypocrisy, but meh that's for IRC not OC.
*headdesk* Comar is nowhere near that bad. He just throws out-of-the-box ideas out there that everyone WTFs over.

He's like me in that regard.
...I wonder... can I handle two apprentices?
*Cackles madly*

Quote:
Still, I prefer to have my character's entire history worked out from start to finish so I can look it over as a single piece. On several occasions, I've actually written outlines of the character's history before going to type his bio up so I know where he stands and where to insert connections to other characters, as well as to just plain keep his history straight in my head.
Things in Alpha are usually planned out before hand, but in IRC I usually put out new ideas I had or refine ideas I already had. So you're doing exactly what I do, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's just a bitch when you have to go change shit.

Quote:
Comar, even my crack makes sense. There have only been 2 times my crack has not made sense, and both got busted rather vigorously in IRC. Even my OCT/SEED crack crossover makes sense. Though admittedly TK and Lowe are just waiting for the missile spam.

Quote:
I tend to have a rough idea of what the basics are for my charecter - the empty room, carpet and desk, if you will. How I decorate further is up for grabs - for example, in the 3-year evolution of the OC that became Franz Jaeger, he started out as an earnest puppy, then morphed into a brooding survivor (who depending on which continuity followed either snapped, shot down his crush & betrayed his sensei and former comrades in a spectacular Heel Face Turn, or was a nasty dominating abusive teacher, or was a rather conflicted pilot trying his best to teach a student he disliked), then eventually became Franz.
See, Comar, hueg backstory. Huge.

TL;DR: Comartemis is a perfectly normal kid and there's nothing wrong with him. Either the rest of the OCT can lighten up on him (read: Ghaz, Goose, TK, Sheba, a few of you on IRC) so the rest of us can finally have some goddamn normalcy in this thread (normal for us anyway) or I'll start finding him ways to piss you off (and considering how well I at least know Goose and TK, this will include some viable yet somehow uber-haxxed magic and bio-organic space aliens).

SO THERE
Old 2008-05-29, 14:35   Link #524
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Yes we have a relationship chart:

Conclusions: No official NanoFate or Yuunoha. Yuuno watches over Nanoha taking care of Vivio.

Basically, epic reset.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 14:52   Link #525
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
I just got an idea for your villain, Comar.
Do you remember FF8's Draw System?
Aye, that I do. Are you pondering what I think you're pondering?

Quote:
Yuuno watches over Nanoha taking care of Vivio.
*coughbabysittercough*

Quote:
*ruffles Comar's hair*
Oi, oi, I get enough of that from my parents.

*combs his hair back, trying desperately to look cool while doing it and failing miserably*

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 14:58   Link #526
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
*coughbabysittercough*
Vague terms are 7Arcs specialty. You read 'Babysiter' I read 'Godfather' and neiter of us is 'right'

*sigh* On one hand I wish they'd just quit the chasing and make a pairing official already, on the other hand, that'd mean waving goodbye to Vitoha.

Quote:
Oi, oi, I get enough of that from my parents.

*combs his hair back, trying desperately to look cool while doing it and failing miserably*

*sneaks up on Comar and tackle-glomps him*

You don't have to try so hard. Ruffling is a sign of friendship.
Old 2008-05-29, 15:01   Link #527
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Well Fate-san is "babysitting" Erio and Caro :P
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 15:21   Link #528
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

I just had another idea fall out of my brain. Don't know if it's any good or not, but let's put it through its' paces, shall we?

Wikipedia claims that Linker Cores are connected to a mage's disposition somehow; what if that connection was unnaturally close in one specific person? As in close enough for that person's emotions to have an effect on his/her spellcasting?

Gentlemen (and ladies), my latest proposal: the unholy spawn of Aino Minako and Domon Kasshu, a Queen of Hearts whose spellcasting is affected either positively or negatively in a variety of ways by her emotional state, which causes her spells to react in different ways depending on the emotion being experienced. These are not severe and game-breaking changes; merely experiencing anger, for instance, only increases destructive power somewhere on the order of about 5%, but destabilizes the power matrix required for a stable shield spell, weakening defensive power by an equal amount.

There are numerous possible benefits and penalties imposed by individual emotional states, keeping each power boost balanced with an equal and opposite penalty. The exception to this is a sort of super mode akin to the usage of Spiral power, when emotion is replaced by raw determination, and the power of all spells shoots up by about 25-50%; by contrast, however, crushing the character's determination to fight through, say, psychological warfare, causes the effectiveness of her spells to plummet by as much as 75%.

Probably still needs quite a bit of work, but how does the initial idea sound?

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-29, 15:23   Link #529
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
I just had another idea fall out of my brain. Don't know if it's any good or not, but let's put it through its' paces, shall we?

Wikipedia claims that Linker Cores are connected to a mage's disposition somehow; what if that connection was unnaturally close in one specific person? As in close enough for that person's emotions to have an effect on his/her spellcasting?

Gentlemen (and ladies), my latest proposal: the unholy spawn of Aino Minako and Domon Kasshu, a Queen of Hearts whose spellcasting is affected either positively or negatively in a variety of ways by her emotional state, which causes her spells to react in different ways depending on the emotion being experienced. These are not severe and game-breaking changes; merely experiencing anger, for instance, only increases destructive power somewhere on the order of about 5%, but destabilizes the power matrix required for a stable shield spell, weakening defensive power by an equal amount.

There are numerous possible benefits and penalties imposed by individual emotional states, keeping each power boost balanced with an equal and opposite penalty. The exception to this is a sort of super mode akin to the usage of Spiral power, when emotion is replaced by raw determination, and the power of all spells shoots up by about 25%; by contrast, however, crushing the character's determination to fight through, say, psychological warfare, causes the effectiveness of her spells to plummet by as much as 75%.

I think it sounds pretty good, especially the balancing. Could be useful in numerous situation and doesn't sound overpowered either.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 15:30   Link #530
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

There are numerous possible benefits and penalties imposed by individual emotional states, keeping each power boost balanced with an equal and opposite penalty. The exception to this is a sort of super mode akin to the usage of Spiral power, when emotion is replaced by raw determination, and the power of all spells shoots up by about 25-50%; by contrast, however, crushing the character's determination to fight through, say, psychological warfare, causes the effectiveness of her spells to plummet by as much as 75%.

This is something I already implemented myself, so I support this idea. Although I don't give hard numbers and I am more vague then you, Keroko relies heavilly on her emotions to fight. The corruption reacts to anger, the more anger she is experiencing, the easier it is to channel that power which can augument her physical and magical abillities, albeit at the cost of her health.
Old 2008-05-29, 15:38   Link #531
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Although I don't give hard numbers and I am more vague then you, Keroko relies heavilly on her emotions to fight.
Aye, I wanted to begin with low numbers and then, if the idea itself wasn't haxxed, boost the percentages as high as I could go without entering haxx territory. I think the penalties offset the benefits (or will, once I figure out what gets boosted/drained by which emotion), but I wanted to be sure before I gave this any serious thought.

Honestly, a 5% difference isn't going to make or break a fight, so putting the thing in in the first place is kinda pointless if there's no difference in the perceived spellpower. A 15-20% is what I would have initially picked, but again, I wanted to be careful with this one.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-29, 15:58   Link #532
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:

I can support this idea as well, as my OC uses a similar system. Similar to Keroko, Noland's emotional state, more specifically his anger, alters the level of synchronization of he and Cocytus. Pretty much the angrier you make him the stronger he gets.

Now that I think about it, he's kinda like The Hulk

Hmmmm... Keroko VS Noland battle = RAAAAAAAGE WAR.
Old 2008-05-29, 16:38   Link #533
stormturmoil
Field Medic

Send a message via AIM to stormturmoil Send a message via MSN to stormturmoil
Quote:

I'll support this, since My OC also has an emotional component to his magic use, although in his case, it's more a Side effect of his Savant ability than a built in reaction...

Essentially, because my Character uses magic reflexively and subconsciously, anything that affects his mental state affects his spells. Something like overwhelming anger or determination causes his power and ability to ramp up steeply (have you forgotten? Victory goes...to those with COURAGE!)

on the other hand, if suffering from lack of confidence or despair, his power plummets. If you can convince him his spells aren't going to work, then they won't work (Fake AMF effect?)

Also, if he doesn't believe in what he's doing, or questions his own ability to do it, he's going to have trouble...anything that can evoke a genuine crisis of faith ( and maintain it.. having him confront his demons only to ride roughshod over them and come out stronger for it is hardly likely to have a detrimental effect...)

As result, similar consideration needs to go into your character. What is he doing and why? Does he believe in what he's doing totally, or are there doubts in his mind that could be exploited? Does he have any grisly memories that could spring up unexpectedly? Does a particular person (or TYPE of person ) just generally get on his goat? Does he have any kind of longstanding grudge or unfinished business?

just as importantly, does he recognise this effect on his magic, and if so, what does he do about it? does he try to resist it, suppressing his emotions? Does he try to restrict it by using a special device type (my character uses this to keep his powers in line for most of the time), or does he embrace it?

What do those around him think of this effect, and how does it colour their treatment of him? (my character is generally well liked, but even so, hardly anyone wants to work with him because his Savant magic can be unpredictable and unreliable (and also because unlike Shamal his healing spells Hurt...)

Would the Bureau want him Limited because of this? would he submit to such treatment? would it even work?

Also, I'd suggest you give the character a guideline 'average' mage rank, and then just use that as a measure of how much more or less powerful his spells get under certain states...

sorry, got carried way there. In any case, I'd like to see this developed further...
stormturmoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 17:05   Link #534
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Yes we have a relationship chart:

Conclusions: No official NanoFate or Yuunoha. Yuuno watches over Nanoha taking care of Vivio.

Basically, epic reset.
Yeah, there's also another chart...but the one I got is somewhat small, I can't really figure out what's it about
Spoiler for Chart:

Anyone found a bigger version?
Old 2008-05-29, 17:13   Link #535
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Aye, I wanted to begin with low numbers and then, if the idea itself wasn't haxxed, boost the percentages as high as I could go without entering haxx territory. I think the penalties offset the benefits (or will, once I figure out what gets boosted/drained by which emotion), but I wanted to be sure before I gave this any serious thought.

Honestly, a 5% difference isn't going to make or break a fight, so putting the thing in in the first place is kinda pointless if there's no difference in the perceived spellpower. A 15-20% is what I would have initially picked, but again, I wanted to be careful with this one.
Dont give numbers. Just be vague with terms like "marginal", "minor", "average", "slightly", whatever quantifier. And remember, Aces are your ceiling. Go over it, they WILLL hound you.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 17:18   Link #536
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
sorry, got carried way there. In any case, I'd like to see this developed further...
Hmmm.... alright then.

Spoiler for pretty darn long:

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-05-29, 18:01   Link #537
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You know, no matter how hard I look, I keep thinking 'wow, Signum sure had a great influence on Fate' do I see a little bit of Fatenum?
A bit yeah XD. ALthough, my original intent in sketching the Sonic EXA Form was to have Fate trying to look a bit like Lindy (the pony tail). <3

Quote:
Lowe can help there, I could too but I'm a bit pressed at the moment.
Don't worry about it. I dont mind

Quote:

*sigh* Look, just because you made a beautifull (and yet comic) Asclei/Fate sketch doesn't mean anyone is going war on you. It's a beautifull sketch, and if anything it will gain Kha's support. Most NxF members are perfectly cool about it too, those few idiots who will declare death on Asclei just because of this should be ignored.
...sorry, I was too negative on my comment in my previous post. But I'd like to point out that I was kidding on the last comment . Anyway, I just thought of another scene that I'm going to include in my Fanfic. This time it involves Lanos. Now, I was wondering if I could have the permission to use Uomo as a cameo character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

OH MY FISTING GAWDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*grabs Fate and shakes her excitedly*

We sooooo agree right here!!! In the original Khrack up to the 3 editions of Kha's profile, Fate's reply to Kha has been exactly like this! I'm not to sure if its the same here, but it sure looks like the "Kiss of Life" scenario. :3

While not exactly in manners of the tsun transitions before the final finish (sorry if that wasn't the case), it was Fate taking steps of her own; I felt it was a bit daring of Fate to be rather proactive.

BUT! LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE! IT TOTALLY AGREES!!! XD

And now that I think back, both Asclei and Kha have links to Fate's pater. Even MOAR agreement!!! XD XD XD

*notices Fate is now all @_@ from the shaking*

...oops.

But bottomline, that sketch was just awwwwww~~~

Too bad its AU to me. But we agree on how Fate's sweetheart is like, and I find great joy in that. :3

Yeah, I thought if Fate takes the initiative, the impact would be bigger .

Its really nice to know that we have a something in common including our works itself

Long Live FATE-CHAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Those are some really awesome drawings that you've posted up there.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
I really doubt that. we're all open-minded people here. If anything we're now rooting for the Fate x Asclei pairing
That statement just made my day >_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post

What!?
Whats you're problem? That's damn cute! xD

Er....I was kidding but you could also say that my experience in Gamefaqs forums affected the way I post in every forums...sorry T__T

[QUOTE=Wild Goose;1621405]*waves to -Fate- and Ilya*
QUOTE]

*waves back cheerfully at Goose*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Lol

EPIC WIN!!!!!!!
I'm not surprised because no matter what....

FATE-CHAN = EPIC WIN!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
D'aaawwww it's adorable. Good to see non-FxN. I especially like the little chibi side drawings. Don't worry about the shippers and Kha; here in Outer Cadia, you'll find us highly accommodating.

Well, most of us at least.
Yeah, thanks. I gotta be more positive too. By the way, I was kidding on the last comment . Kha is perfectly cool >_0
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 21:41   Link #538
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:

This is pretty much clairsentient resonance that I'm using, too.
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 22:43   Link #539
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I think it's pretty much accepted that emotions tend to effect your linker core and magical output to a certain degree; we see Righteous Fury Beserk Subaru pwning numbers, and pissed off Nanoha is terrifying to behold.

And of course, hot blood ramps up the power.

Until the hot blood's tsundere pwns him, that is.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 23:20   Link #540
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Aye, that I do. Are you pondering what I think you're pondering?
Here's the rough idea, haxx aside.
Basically the Combat Cyborg is able to read and copy a person's spell, but only for one use. Also, the spell cant be too powerful; no copying SLB, for example. This is simply cause the character isn't powerful enough to cast it. After this one use, the cyborg has to spend time to recopy it.

Well that's the gist of it. You can expand on it Comar.

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content