My complete barrack:

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 02:11   Link #5562
LeoXiao
思想工作

!

Were you not banned?

Versuchskraftswagen 30.02 DB - Luck of the German

A fine end for a horrid tank. Can't wait for iPanzer.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
I see garbad...I see no arty...I see doom
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 07:18   Link #5563
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

8.5 is live for NA server now, updating.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 09:45   Link #5564
12ice

Updated!

Oh boy, the A.Panther will be so fun to grind stock! /sarcasm

I'm going to free-exp at least the tracks and the 2nd turret--no way in heck I'm going into tier +7 matches armed with a 5cm L/60--that's my PzIII gun!
12ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 09:47   Link #5565
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Still updating on my end, but then again 3rd world connection. Yeah, this will take a while.
Old 2013-04-25, 09:49   Link #5566
Sumeragi
Banned

Recon Panther is the ultimate anti-scout and harasser. Use it as such with the Konisch.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 10:17   Link #5567
Marina2

Version 8.5

VK 3601 (H) + 75 mm KwK 41 L/58 Konisch gun + good MM = Killing Machine

I used 10 gold rounds in this match to try its true potential, the rest were normal rounds. I will say that normal round is good enough to use. You don't have to use gold round. However, you have to aim for a weakspot of Tier 7+8 tanks if you use normal round.

Images

(No replay since I didn't turn it on T_T)

Last edited by Marina2; 2013-04-25 at 11:02.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 11:14   Link #5568
Gravitas Free Zone

The normal Konisch round had very good penetration for its tier before 8.5; it was just that the damage was so pathetic that I would use premium ammo for it, which also had the bonus of giving it awesome penetration for its tier and competitive penetration to a bunch of tier 8s.

Now at least regular is good, without costing enormous amounts, and premium has been very slightly nerfed...

Edited to add notes from my reloading of my mods: It turns out that the GuP hangar was what was causing me to lose tracers, probably because of a conflict in the particles...

Second edit: You knew an event weekend was coming... This one happens to include a garage slot sale and daily x3.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2013-04-25 at 14:45.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 14:50   Link #5569
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Time to buy 2 garage slots.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 14:54   Link #5570
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Man I seem to be pulling the trigger on things at the exact right time to get screwed over, haha. Made my account just a couple days before a special "try the game" offer from Jinx that included free gold, then bought a garage slot 2 days ago when I could now have gotten 2. Oh well, bad luck as usual, haha.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 14:56   Link #5571
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Man I seem to be pulling the trigger on things at the exact right time to get screwed over, haha. Made my account just a couple days before a special "try the game" offer from Jinx that included free gold, then bought a garage slot 2 days ago when I could now have gotten 2. Oh well, bad luck as usual, haha.
Ah just keep in mind. Every weekend, there is always something special WG is cooking up. Be patient and wait to see if the weekend is the right time to spend credits/gold.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-04-25, 15:01   Link #5572
Gravitas Free Zone

I never tried it before, but evidently you can mount both a premium (large) consumable and a small consumable at the same time, which you cannot do with multiple instances of a small consumable.

Edited to add: Apparently the time of the daily double resetting is being changed.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 15:09   Link #5573
Blaat

Decent match on my KV-1S, basically me and a Tiger with the stock turret were holding a chokepoint two KV-1S, an IS and a Panther.

In other news the latest Jimbo's crosshair seems to have a lot of extra features.
Old 2013-04-25, 15:15   Link #5574
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Played a couple games during my lunch break. So far I like the new green/red indicator at the top. I did see an I-panz and a VK 30.02 (something) in my second game. Didn't get to shoot at either of them.
Old 2013-04-25, 15:41   Link #5575
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
So yeah, apparently this update broke any and all capability of me doing any sniping as left-shift Sniper Mode is literally gone. I have no idea how, but it happened. The only mods I have right now that mess with the GUI are XVM and Jimbo's mod. Hmm.
Old 2013-04-25, 15:46   Link #5576
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
So yeah, apparently this update broke any and all capability of me doing any sniping as left-shift Sniper Mode is literally gone. I have no idea how, but it happened. The only mods I have right now that mess with the GUI are XVM and Jimbo's mod. Hmm.
It has something to do with the tracers not appearing?
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 16:38   Link #5577
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Have they changed the camo characteristics of light tanks ? In the last 5 or 6 games I've had they and been disappearing into thin air when they get about 5-6 tank lengths away from me...

Just last game there I was in the Black prince and I had an enemy chaffee flee from me and almost instantly vanish and reappear a few hundred meters away a couple of minutes later when it fired at our arty.

Anyway the update is a bit of a mixed bag for me so far as I like the map updates but everything else is a bit....meh ?

I was saving the exp I had ground in the VK 30.02 (D) to research the tiger and panther since they where only 20.000 odd exp each when going through the DB but now they are separate and require 40.000 exp each (and going through the VK3001H) shoving them both well out of reach for now =/

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 16:44   Link #5578
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

I hate playing without mods. Just now I felt so... naked when using the Wolverine. And the AIOmod pack hasn't been updated yet.

Edit: Just updated a second ago. And everybody in the game is downloading it. Curse you 5 kb/s
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 16:55   Link #5579
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Why would you feel naked without your mods ? I though mods where only superficial and couldn't give an advantage ?

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 17:19   Link #5580
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
I hate playing without mods. Just now I felt so... naked when using the Wolverine. And the AIOmod pack hasn't been updated yet.

Edit: Just updated a second ago. And everybody in the game is downloading it. Curse you 5 kb/s
I downloaded it this morning. Took only 10 minutes

- Tak

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks