AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-06, 19:45   Link #301
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I have been using the fire mages (palace mages) all along: even though I can only use 8 of those, they still have more HP than a full squad of the mage a rank below.

The self healing accessories have been sucking for me: I don't see a reason to use them at all since they heal so slow (3hp/tick). I guess they are good when I am not taking 40 damage per attack. Might as well as use a shield which reduces damage by 12.

I decided to go with a DPS route with the passion V accessory: +100hp, +50% damage but -100% defense (lol).

and...

fuck: I got really close~
Spoiler:

I would have had it if
a) I got a little more time (have to kill off his tower to prevent retreating)
b) if he didn't kill me off with his ultimate right after I used mine on him.

Downranked Weiss back to the East Marshal for the damaging ultimate and the knockback as a tool of escape.

Swapped to the 15% cash back accessory for 60 damage per ultimate. I think I am better off just using the passion V accessory and see if it makes my ultimate hit harder.

//Nope: that modifier does not affect ultimate attacks.

//

ANDDDDD
he is dead

Spoiler:

(I swapped to a +attack power accessory for last 2 ultimates: he will have recharged his after I land my first hit but my ultimate has a slightly longer range as his is centered from the middle of his body, while mine is slightly in front of Weiss)

I bought myself around 5 seconds by weakened his heavy lancers while kiting him away from his base. Once they are about half health I quickly ran over to his tower and destroy it. He quickly killed off my mages with his ultimate and got my Weiss down to 150 hp. I then kiting him back to my deployment tower for healing.

The rest is just DPSing with Passion accessory then landing ultimates after I swapped to 15% moral back and using that knockback to retreat into my tower.

Whoever designed the fight on hard mode had it tuned down to the dot. Reminds me of 1% wipes in WoW.

//

While stuff like elemental accessories, attack speed accessories, etc are applied after defense is calculated, I suspect the passion accessory boost your attack stat before defense is applied, which can make it one of the most powerful yet risky accessory for your ranged units.

//

..and thats the end of the orfan route. This feels much harder than what I have experienced so far with so many relatively close fights where I struggle with the timer.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-07 at 01:20.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 14:40   Link #302
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

What I read in spoilers about the true history route was pretty depressing and not something I'd consider a true route. But, then again, I'm used to happy true routes so Eushully might handle those stuff generally the opposite.

Anyway: In my savegame file I realized that I completely missed all dwarven events and decided to try a new game with no level and clone units to carry over. Yet, seeing that leveling is somewhat restricted by one of each free battles each turn, I wonder how to efficently handle it. From my few random tests, it was no problem to level Weiss up (with Marwen Necklace to make it even more crazy ), but that leaves Liesel and and friends mostly with the minimal +5 experience.

From what I've gathered on information Weiss (who has furthermore his solo fights against the dragon leader), Liesel and Aru are among the main powerhouses thus leaving the other units in the worst case without the needed training (unless you send them to the normal training battles instead of the tasty Hetare battles as long as you can only access hetare 1 and training battle 1 + 2).
Old 2013-05-08, 16:29   Link #303
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Strong units are really dependent on your playstyle.

For example, I like to run 1 melee tank + 2 ranged DPS. So the tank up front really only needs strong defense. Of course, you can't just let one guy do everything because of elemental weaknesses.

Marwen's necklace is really broken since it makes the hetare battles give ~400 xp each (~550 if you use monsters with hardwork skill/if character comes with it). Since this game doesn't give you a penalty for using those, I use them to level up my lowbie characters (ie: corona, who is too squishy to be used realisticly: she is good vs casters if they are shooting at your tank but thats about it). Abusing that will make the game "too easy".

I did have to abuse it with Weiss though. Since I am doing a True Route clear and the battle with dragon girl is mandatory (else it blocks your progression), I had to power level him up to 27 and just "barely" beat her.

Outside of that, as you might have read my wall of texts about struggles with the game, I actually don't mind a majority of battles where I am severely underleveled: it really gives a sense of accomplishment afterwards.

//

Units I like:
Elfitisia/margaretta (Eren de Mail/queen of light): they act as powerful healers and can really keep your tank alive. They come with decent control and act as powerful ranged DPS as well. Mostly used in defensive battles or where time isn't that big of a concern.

The dolls: Once the dolls get higher ranked parts they become very powerful. This is similar to kamidori where the heroines have costumes which acted as a giant stat stick for the characters.

Meimei and dark elf queen can use spirits and come with archer formation, which are somewhat easier to use than magic formation though a little weaker.

I personally don't mind Liselle to be that big of a powerhouse. Madou gunners's omni attacks do full damage against almost everything but she also do not receive elemental bonuses. Those gunners also have a rather ridiculous command cost. Her AoE buff while great, is also overshadowed by elemental nukes or Bell's AoE steroid buff.

btw, the ring which gives the passion skill is exceptional for ranged DPS: as long as you can keep them out of harm's way, its essentially a free +damage buff.

//
I just noticed nefka and bell has got no toes.
//

Dwarven events only require you to send them aid to trigger them right (what I read)? I have been missing those as well...

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-05-08 at 17:12.
Old 2013-05-08, 19:30   Link #304
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

NUKE THEM ALL. Magic the imba of all things gaming.
Old 2013-05-09, 00:02   Link #305
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
What I read in spoilers about the true history route was pretty depressing and not something I'd consider a true route. But, then again, I'm used to happy true routes so Eushully might handle those stuff generally the opposite.
Rule of thumb is that true routes are generally depressing in Eushully games.

ZERO true route: Celica wanders alone with Haishera but has no recollections of his past and only a faint inkling of his promise with Astrea.
Genrin 2 true route: Louie unites Resperant and ends the war but loses his soulmate in the process, leaving him desperate.

And such. They may not be to your liking, but I like them considering the scope and scale of the stories involved, and mostly because they're reminiscent of Greek tragedies, particularly with the whole "with great victory comes a great cost" mindset.
Old 2013-05-09, 01:06   Link #306
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I have a theory:
Aru is supposed to be reincarnate as an elf some day.
Therefore, Weiss will have meimei bear him many children, although halfelven, there may still be a chance one of them end up to be Aru.

Beside, halfelves are hawt.

Almost done with true route, need to power level characters to unlock routes .

//

I really do *not* want Weiss to go fucking the dolls in an append. I really cannot imagine Aru moaning at all... while Nefka may end up with Weiss (as Orfus will die), as well as Lune (well... Eida), Bell seem to have pretty strong bonds with Garmus.
Old 2013-05-09, 01:18   Link #307
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I really do *not* want Weiss to go fucking the dolls in an append.
Oh god...Seinarukana fandisc nightmares bubbling back to the surface...no more thumbelina fuckings, please, someone end the pain...
Old 2013-05-09, 01:28   Link #308
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Rule of thumb is that true routes are generally depressing in Eushully games.

ZERO true route: Celica wanders alone with Haishera but has no recollections of his past and only a faint inkling of his promise with Astrea.
Genrin 2 true route: Louie unites Resperant and ends the war but loses his soulmate in the process, leaving him desperate.

And such. They may not be to your liking, but I like them considering the scope and scale of the stories involved.
Thanks, that's useful to know. Seems like a deal of it required personal sacrifices for a greater good. I agree, though, that such ends are likely totally fine or compatible with the in-verse setting and such and I respect that . Reminds me kinda of Hatsuyuki Sakura (different genre, though) and its meloramatic ending.

Quote:
Dwarven events only require you to send them aid to trigger them right (what I read)? I have been missing those as well...
Ah, I think I overread that part in midst of all the jp. wiki texts. Just like how I only realized turns later that there are, indeed, event icons on the world map itself despite of having already encountered them before.

As for append-sex: Weiss and dolls would seem somewhat weird. Gimme a Liesel ending for the true history and more scenes with Air/Ea? Cial (dragon lady).

In general: Aru's voice and speech pattern was at first a bit getting used to, though I love Nefka's voice. The events of Neneka were within the setting cute as well, except maybe sexmagic to break the memory seal. Kinda funny that she has with a few others more normal h-scenes than other ones like dragon lady or Eida with one scene each (I have chosen your route afterall, dang it *lol*). Another for Lacrile after she "warmed up" more to Weiss (like after the ghost of Ranaheim's king joined) would be a nice-to-have as well.
Old 2013-05-09, 02:01   Link #309
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Oh god...Seinarukana fandisc nightmares bubbling back to the surface...no more thumbelina fuckings, please, someone end the pain...
So is Serawi considered true route than? The most depressing route out of them all.

Unless the dolls somehow become humanish... thats just wrong.
Old 2013-05-09, 02:03   Link #310
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I meant to say in general, because Kamidori's an exception. What with that godawful writing and excuse for a story and all.
Old 2013-05-09, 02:21   Link #311
Drkz

Lol. So whats considered true route in Sokoku? Other than Atori I can't think of anyone else. Oh wait blonde. At the end of her route you don't get a end or a fin.

Append Disc. What we will get. Maids! More Sauna scenes! Voiced Hashiera! AND A LILY IN DOLL FORM. HURRRAY.
Old 2013-05-09, 02:25   Link #312
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Atori's didn't really count as a route. It was more like a bonus treat especially to those craving for some more of the Dir=Lyfna we all knew and loved (even if Aterial did mess up some of the lore and had a more shounen tone than usual).

That and Gilgamesh expy. You can never go wrong with a Gilgamesh expy.

It'd be hilarious if an append comes out that has you facing off against Maou Emilio and Lily.
Old 2013-05-09, 02:34   Link #313
Drkz

I want to see Shuuya vs Enuch Shuuya. You think it can happen?
Old 2013-05-09, 02:46   Link #314
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Wait... serawi route is true route wtf? As much as I hate emelita, her route is best route. A mix of all routes can work out too, either way the afterstory in kamidori is prob the "main plot".

Given what people have said about eushully lore, kamidori's story is god awful. Its all flowers and roses, lets save the environment and get along together and be best friends forever... ack

Soukoku: prob the devil/harem route is true route. There isn't an "end" frame like the other two routes, and the devil route leads nicely into the birth of the new world. Mehisha's ascendance I read is also vaguely recorded in other Eushully workds.

But then... Atori's "reunion" can only be obtained from the angel route, while I think dreamland ties in with the events of the human route (esp the part where hagenti, as the mysterious voice, kills off the teacher).

I can totally see eushully doing something similar to arterial force blade where you get scenes with the four dolls. It will most likely be one of Lune's crazy madou machines which opens up quests to this alternate world...)
Old 2013-05-09, 02:53   Link #315
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I think all that environmental crusading has warped Drkz's mind into thinking Seraui route is true route.

Because we all know Hannah route is true route (god she needs a route - and no, despite whatever is said, I will continue to let the deluded fantasy of Hannah being the lovechild of Himegari's Sylphine and Emilio fester in my mind la la la la i can't hear you).

I think I'll need to brush up because I totally don't remember that part with Mehisha and her connection to previous titles. Mind clarifying it a bit?
Old 2013-05-09, 03:01   Link #316
Drkz

You know. I rarely used Hannah... I usually had Koha nuke everything to death. Lune = Hannah in doll form. Lune = Most lewd?

I personally found Emelita's route easily predictable...

Fine you win Hemi. RAGS = TRUE ROUTE. HAHAHAHA. They need to bring back the three head angel... now that was a cool looking sprite.

Harem/Dick = True Route. ALL THE 2D FEMALE BELONG TO ME! I know someone who calls Harem/Conqueror the dick route hahaha.
Old 2013-05-09, 03:02   Link #317
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I haven't played the earlier games myself so I don;t know the exact details, but I think it was mentioned elsewhere about the forming of a god or something "in the past".

I actually still like melo more despite her being utterly useless >lv30.

//
I think Aru is more lewd: she repeatedly asked liselle for "upgrades".
For me Lune is more like the loli of the dolls, she is always cheerful and fun to be around.
Old 2013-05-09, 03:08   Link #318
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Ofc Rags is true route. Who wouldn't want a pet co◯◯sl◯◯e Shinigami around with them 24/7? That is, until you ninja edited your post. Cursessssssssss.

Conquering Dick routes have always been hilarious, even in the past Eushully games. They're just so juvenile and full-on ero that it's hard not to crack up laughing (and that's why they're always a sort of in-joke bonus played straight every time). I SAW, I CONQUERED, I CAME (repeatedly).

Formation of a god, huh. I'll have to look into that (or have Key Board remind me of what it is I'm stupidly forgetting once again, てへぺろ~☆).

I want an Atori of my own. I wanna pet her, feed her some nice snacks, and play fetch with her! Then when I'm stressed out I can have her roll over so I can rub her tummy!
Old 2013-05-09, 03:15   Link #319
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Here is a plus to the harem route: SoA characters are mostly pretty likable so its really hard for me to pick one.

Soukoku devil route's end really made me :O
"did I just saved the world by fucking a newly formed god and made her my sex slave?"
Old 2013-05-09, 03:16   Link #320
Drkz

My brain isn't functioning. I'm lagging and the post function decides to not like me. I NEED MOAR RAGS. Not asomo. I liked the three-headed angel boss though. That was pretty cool.

I wonder if they'll bring any Soukoku characters. I mean that loli-witch would make a good captain don't you think? I remember people asking why she didn't get a route. My answer was. YOU WANT A POLAR BEAR ROUTE? DO YOU? Eushully should release a fighter... so should alicesoft. Alice Senki just feels weird.

BUT SERIOUSLY. WHERE ARE MAH MAIDS. I WANT A MAID ARMYYYYY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
"did I just saved the world by fucking a newly formed god and made her my sex slave?"
Who was the god? I don't remember any gods...

Nevermind I remember now. Too bad you had to share though. Ironically she gets a power boost in both Angel and Devil HAH.

Last edited by Drkz; 2013-05-09 at 03:29.
Drkz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eukleia, eushully, kamidori, kokakou, srpg