Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-10-01, 11:41   Link #4621
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
So I'll ask about something no one has said yet.

What did Kushida do in the volume? Did she even have any participation?
Nothing. She didn't even appear
Old 2019-10-01, 11:41   Link #4622
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^
Kushida hmm
Do people already know that she received half of Kiyopon's monthly Private Points for her cooperation during the Rumor Fiasco?
Kiyopon is still paying but he intended to expel her
But in 11.5 he changed his mind and delegated that decision to Horikita
She decided to not expel her and he followed that decision
Kushida didn't play any role in the vol tho
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 11:45   Link #4623
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Nothing. She didn't even appear
What about the meeting between Matsushita and Kiyopon? How did he find out that she hides her potential? Was it through an analysis or did she say it herself?
LG-MAX 2.o is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 12:00   Link #4624
DekataBG

What does Kouenji do in this volume?

And what is your opinion of him? So far the author has given some hints that he is exceptional and far from average. Imo he his abilities may even be as high as Ayanokouji's(but the author keeps it a secret for now)
DekataBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 12:05   Link #4625
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichinotachi View Post
He never said or implied that, what's the problem tiger, you can't deal with the fact that isn't horikita or ichinose the ones who managed to capture Kiyotaka's heart so you feel the need to spread bullshit?
He's not doing it because he wants to learn, is because he found something else in this life he wants to protect at all costs, at this moment he found love and even when he can't predict the future his real wish is to keep this forever, I guess is too bad for you this is already translated.
Calm down lol.

Tiger is just giving his interpretation of the characters. No need to deny it so aggressively.

Quote:
Honestly this is already looking like of those threads you see on /a/.
If this was a thread on /a/ you'd see Tiger insulting everyone who disagrees with him and calling them faggots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekataBG View Post
What does Kouenji do in this volume?

And what is your opinion of him? So far the author has given some hints that he is exceptional and far from average. Imo he his abilities may even be as high as Ayanokouji's(but the author keeps it a secret for now)
Kouenji did nothing this volume.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 12:09   Link #4626
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Thank you!~

Quote:
What about the meeting between Matsushita and Kiyopon? How did he find out that she hides her potential? Was it through an analysis or did she say it herself?
Coz she suspected him of that thus he suspected her in return
She asked Kiyopon to use his true abilities and help the class, and Kiyopon said he already uses 70-80% of his true power
Dunno whether she believed that or not
Old 2019-10-01, 13:56   Link #4627
Miso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Calm down lol.

Tiger is just giving his interpretation of the characters. No need to deny it so aggressively.

If this was a thread on /a/ you'd see Tiger insulting everyone who disagrees with him and calling them faggots.

Kouenji did nothing this volume.
To be honest the guy really was posting headcanon so I can understand him raging at him. Also his views are really unlikely when you actually look at the story. This looks like more and more like a pseudo harem where the end girl is already decided. Especally when you take mc's relationships with other girls and the compatibility between them. And also Kei SS and the afterword of V4.5.
Miso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 14:17   Link #4628
LG-MAX 2.o

I smell a waifu war about to start here. not good.
Old 2019-10-01, 14:39   Link #4629
Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso View Post
To be honest the guy really was posting headcanon so I can understand him raging at him. Also his views are really unlikely when you actually look at the story. This looks like more and more like a pseudo harem where the end girl is already decided. Especally when you take mc's relationships with other girls and the compatibility between them. And also Kei SS and the afterword of V4.5.
It's a discussion thread.

People are free to give their thoughts and interpretations of characters without being personally attacked and Tiger never said anything about his interpretation of Ayanokoji being factual. If you wanna disagree you could debate it don't go:

Quote:
He never said or implied that, what's the problem tiger, you can't deal with the fact that isn't horikita or ichinose the ones who managed to capture Kiyotaka's heart so you feel the need to spread bullshit?
Old 2019-10-01, 14:49   Link #4630
Ichinotachi

Quote:

People are free to give their thoughts and interpretations of characters without being personally attacked and Tiger never said anything about his interpretation of Ayanokoji being factual. If you wanna disagree you could debate it don't go:
It's a discussion thread where facts and information were already provided in order to avoid turning this place into another /a/ thread, but of course you forgot to mention the obvious posts from tiger saying that Kei just usurped Horikita's place or when he was spreading misinformation saying that Kiyotaka could've kissed Ichinose just to have @ivannom coming here to stop that bullshit, or for example where he said that Kiyo already confessed to Matsushita Chiaki. So convenient from your part right?

I'm not going to be nice when someone like tiger comes here just to troll instead of having a decent discussion, he already ruined many threads, just look at the manga section of this forum.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 14:57   Link #4631
Miso

Quote:

Still as I said he did spread false information. The kiss thing about Ichinose is just straight up a lie. Also the Chiaki confession is obviously Ayanokouji just joking. And he said based on that joke that he is going to cheat on Kei. I don't get why are you defending him so hard when he clearly shitposted and that got some people mad. And they flamed him for it. If he was innocent sure, but he is clearly spreading false info.
Old 2019-10-01, 15:35   Link #4632
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Ok, first, let me tell you this: he didn't lie about the Ichinose part. In the part Ayanokouji straight up says (thinks) that she isn't showing any resistance to him touching her cheek then lips. If he wanted to he could have kissed her right here.

Second, if you now him so much, you should know he didn't tell the thing about Kei in a bad way but a good way. He loves when main heroines get their place taken so in fact he's really happy about Kei "usurping" Horikita's place.

As for Matsushita, yeah, that's a joke. But so what? You'll read the volume anyway when it's translated, nothing much. He likes joking and throwing baits, but in the end it's nothing big, just that people here are really sensitive...
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 15:41   Link #4633
Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichinotachi View Post
It's a discussion thread where facts and information were already provided in order to avoid turning this place into another /a/ thread, but of course you forgot to mention the obvious posts from tiger saying that Kei just usurped Horikita's place or when he was spreading misinformation saying that Kiyotaka could've kissed Ichinose just to have @ivannom coming here to stop that bullshit, or for example where he said that Kiyo already confessed to Matsushita Chiaki. So convenient from your part right?
Most of what he said are true.

Obviously he used the spoiler in a troll way but you'd have to be daft to not pick up the obvious parts where he's trolling or when it's his opinion instead of a fact.

Quote:
I'm not going to be nice when someone like tiger comes here just to troll instead of having a decent discussion, he already ruined many threads, just look at the manga section of this forum.
This sounds like your spreading your personal vendetta with him into this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miso View Post
Still as I said he did spread false information. The kiss thing about Ichinose is just straight up a lie. Also the Chiaki confession is obviously Ayanokouji just joking. And he said based on that joke that he is going to cheat on Kei. I don't get why are you defending him so hard when he clearly shitposted and that got some people mad. And they flamed him for it. If he was innocent sure, but he is clearly spreading false info.
I'm defending him because I know he's a Japanese reader and while he is a troll (sometimes) he also provides more info than any of you guys who haven't read 11.5 and are only judging based on spoilers.
Old 2019-10-01, 16:06   Link #4634
Miso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
Ok, first, let me tell you this: he didn't lie about the Ichinose part. In the part Ayanokouji straight up says (thinks) that she isn't showing any resistance to him touching her cheek then lips. If he wanted to he could have kissed her right here.

Second, if you now him so much, you should know he didn't tell the thing about Kei in a bad way but a good way. He loves when main heroines get their place taken so in fact he's really happy about Kei "usurping" Horikita's place.

As for Matsushita, yeah, that's a joke. But so what? You'll read the volume anyway when it's translated, nothing much. He likes joking and throwing baits, but in the end it's nothing big, just that people here are really sensitive...
I don't get how you don't see it as something big. Some people actually use this place to get spoilers for this series. I don't so I didn't flame him. But I at least understand the other side. You can defend him as much as you want, but he is clearly in the wrong here. Also there is a difference between him thinking she is not showing any resistance and him thinking he can kiss her right now. It is just a shitpost and nothing else. And for the last thing, he is talking about cheating. I don't know how are you trying to spin this that he is talking about her in a good way.
Old 2019-10-01, 16:17   Link #4635
DeaKmiZ
SPOIL ME PLEASE!!

did any raw versions dropped ?
DeaKmiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 17:50   Link #4636
LG-MAX 2.o

But would anyone who has read the story so far really believe that Kiyopon was serious when he said this about Chiaki?

When I read this the first thing I thought about was when he told Kushida in vol 9 that he liked Ichinose. Just a joke or trick.
Old 2019-10-01, 19:25   Link #4637
SilverGlavenus

Kiyotaka might as well date Ryuuen, you know, gotta enrich the learning experience right ???
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 20:32   Link #4638
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Kiyopon likes Hirata better

Quote:
But would anyone who has read the story so far really believe that Kiyopon was serious when he said this about Chiaki?

When I read this the first thing I thought about was when he told Kushida in vol 9 that he liked Ichinose. Just a joke or trick.
Kiyopon never says the full truth
He's not technically lying but it's not the full picture either

Like when he "lied" to the Ayanokouji Group about meeting with Horikita
Indeed Horikita, but the brother instead

So maybe he does indeed like Ichinose somewhat, but not as much as Kei
When he rejected Satou, he only said even if it's Horikita or Kushida, he will still reject them, but other than them?

Anyway, White Room Program is epic fail, isn't it?
Just as Sakayanagi said, Kiyopon is not false genius, but true genius
The program succeed on him because he's a genius from the start thus managed to endure the harsh education
This dude can permanently remembers several phone numbers in a glance
Old 2019-10-01, 21:27   Link #4639
linhle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Kiyopon likes Hirata better

Back in volume 8 he can remember almost all the boys in multiple groups.
linhle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-01, 21:34   Link #4640
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Quote:
Anyway, White Room Program is epic fail, isn't it?
Nah, as Papayanagi said in vol 11, the White Room is still in its early stages and should only reach its full potential in 50 years or so. It will be a while before you can create Kiyopons on an industrial scale. lol

Quote:
Do you speak of a specific scene of this vol?

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller