AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-08-07, 06:48   Link #6861
Phinnite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbrit View Post
ah is that so? I thought like that because author said last volume will focus on romance so I didn’t even expect fighting in this volume and Mirable said Yoruka’s chapter is different from others’ and includes fighting so I assumed that illustration was from Yoruka vs Lux,
Yeah, that's right.
But I think in that illust is a fight just to give the vibe of last fight of this series.
It's probably be some random thing(s) appearing out of nowhere or something along that line.
Lux equips his Bahamut, fights and wins (With his beloved Airi being narrator).
then he turns back, smiles and walks toward everyone.

Like that "This is just the beginning of our journey/fight!" kind of ending.
(After finishing all romance parts, of course)

Yoruka's chapter probably has only that cowgirl position illust.
(And damn! is that hot)

This is just my guess though.
Phinnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 10:34   Link #6862
lelouch vi britann
Disabled By Request

airi is in the harem?
lelouch vi britann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 11:39   Link #6863
Mirable
ミラベル

Welp after 20 volume, Lisha finally got her first kiss with Lux. Guess i can't make a fun out of her anymore "main heroine got completely left behind by other heroines" lol.

In the end, Lux only married five heroines. Unfortunately for the rest especially Aeril but it can't be help since she joined the group too late and author didn't have a enough time to build the bond between her and Lux.

BUT author is not cruel, there is still some hope for Aeril and Traid in the future.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 11:51   Link #6864
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Welp after 20 volume, Lisha finally got her first kiss with Lux. Guess i can't make a fun out of her anymore "main heroine got completely left behind by other heroines" lol.

In the end, Lux only married five heroines. Unfortunately for the rest especially Aeril but it can't be help since she joined the group too late and author didn't have a enough time to build the bond between her and Lux.

BUT author is not cruel, there is still some hope for Aeril and Traid in the future.
Spoiler:
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 12:35   Link #6865
Mirable
ミラベル

^
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2020-08-07, 12:41   Link #6866
tony95m

then ,yoruka accept to get married with lux?
tony95m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 12:51   Link #6867
Mirable
ミラベル

^Yes, turn out Lux manage to win Yoruka in second match but since then Yoruka start sneak attack Lux time to time to see if Lux has power to protect himself.
Old 2020-08-07, 12:58   Link #6868
tony95m

and imouto route?
tony95m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 14:23   Link #6869
xeco

Quote:

What do you mean about your last sentence, is there gonna be an epilogue or sequel?
xeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 14:56   Link #6870
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeco View Post
What do you mean about your last sentence, is there gonna be an epilogue or sequel?
Spoiler:
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 15:31   Link #6871
Wulfox

the kingdom will become a republic?
Wulfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 21:43   Link #6872
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Poor Aeril.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
What kind of holding back that you are talking about?

I am pretty sure that most of the harem protagonists screwed their harem a lot earlier and the numbers of their harem members are over 10 easily rather than waiting until the final volume to do anything.

The "8th sons" have like 16 wives (from young to old hag) and the series hasn't ended as I recalled, and another one is literally screwing underaged girl and made her his harem. Some of them even screwed her sister rather early and make sure his sister pregnant with his child later.
Most? Most of them have allergies touching females. Crossing the line is so few in number you have to investigate it.
Old 2020-08-08, 00:11   Link #6873
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Most? Most of them have allergies touching females. Crossing the line is so few in number you have to investigate it.
So you are comparing Lux with other protagonists from the story where it designed to has one winner? Very fair.

Since he has a harem, I thought it was fair enough to compare him with other protagonists that also have harem since people said that he was not holding back as harem lead.

Also, I don't know where do you pull the low numbers from but what I remember, most of the WN I read or stumbled upon, the MC is pretty much a raging rapist from default and no one can stop him in term of bedskill or power wise, and every girl gets wet just by seeing the MC from far.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-08, 03:26   Link #6874
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:

So basically the main five are confirmed and the rest get the "it'll probably happen but we won't show it" end.

Quote:
So you are comparing Lux with other protagonists from the story where it designed to has one winner? Very fair.

Since he has a harem, I thought it was fair enough to compare him with other protagonists that also have harem since people said that he was not holding back as harem lead.

Also, I don't know where do you pull the low numbers from but what I remember, most of the WN I read or stumbled upon, the MC is pretty much a raging rapist from default and no one can stop him in term of bedskill or power wise, and every girl gets wet just by seeing the MC from far.
It's hard to compare novels that started off as LNs to novels that started of as WNs but then transitioned into LNs due to their popularity because LNs need to be successful immediately to continue while WNs are usually started off a author's hobby which then transitioned to actually becoming a money making story for them if they get popular. That's why LN MCs are usually conservative, uncontroversial and the most common complaint is that they're too boring while WN MCs tend to be more varied in personality but also features more controversial sides to them.

Also I'm pretty the "raging rapist" MCs you're referring to come from Xuanhuan stories in which case.... come on. It's even more unfair to compare a WN written in China to a LN written in Japan. What Chinese webnovel MCs can get away with is some next level shit.
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-08, 07:06   Link #6875
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Also I'm pretty the "raging rapist" MCs you're referring to come from Xuanhuan stories in which case.... come on. It's even more unfair to compare a WN written in China to a LN written in Japan.
?

I was talking about Japanese WN. For starter, something like "Return of Former Hero".
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-08, 07:31   Link #6876
DanielSong39

Quote:

Maybe it's not the time, it's the presence.

Yoruka was instantly accepted as the fifth heroine by everyone, the characters and readers alike.

Similarly Celestia was seen as a dangerous and powerful rival even before she showed interest in Lux.

Airi was always a darkhorse too, the subject of endless teasing from the Triad (especially Noct). She'll always have a special relationship with Lux even if it's not that kind
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-08, 08:29   Link #6877
tsunade666

Quote:
?

I was talking about Japanese WN. For starter, something like "Return of Former Hero".
It's still bad to use WN as comparison to LN. WN still feels a lot of self gratification/satisfaction while LN was a bit grounded to reality with the backing of editor to fix the author's stuff.
Old 2020-08-08, 19:46   Link #6878
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Sixth: Even True Harem stories are rare in Japanese LNs. And proactive MCs who aren't reluctant to have sex with their harem early on in the series are very rare in Japanese LNs. I still haven't seen any in the LNs I've read. It mostly happens at the end from what I've seen. But I've heard that some series had it earlier (I just don't know if those series are originally WNs or not).

There's one Japanese WN to LN series that isn't a harem but an OTP. Sword Art Online. The main couple did the deed in the virtual world in Volume 1. Off screen of course.

Anyway. I'm happy to know that Aeril (and maybe also the Triad) will marry Lux in the future. Aeril's reasoning for not marrying him yet does make sense but it's still a pity. I don't fully understand why the Triad aren't marrying him yet if they'll also do so in the future? Not enough development with him, just like with Aeril?

Edit: And no, I'm pretty sure Airi isn't joining the harem. There's nothing like that in this series (thankfully).
Old 2020-08-08, 21:28   Link #6879
n0m@n
C-Z

Ah, so this series didnt betray us like Yuragiso no Yuuna did lol. Thank god.

I swear this author had bad luck with illustrators. For this series the illustrator had to change for unknown reasons. And for his other series also from GA bunko had to be stopped after volume 1 due to the artist went missing without a trace. Before he went missing he was posting many tweets on the authors twitter.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 20:51   Link #6880
digitalak27

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Ah, so this series didnt betray us like Yuragiso no Yuuna did lol. Thank god.

I swear this author had bad luck with illustrators. For this series the illustrator had to change for unknown reasons. And for his other series also from GA bunko had to be stopped after volume 1 due to the artist went missing without a trace. Before he went missing he was posting many tweets on the authors twitter.
What kind of tweets were they, from the illustrator?
digitalak27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere