AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-28, 18:45   Link #1
tetorapetora

Help tracking down a romance anime

Hey there, well, I'm looking for a romance and comedy anime. Not those romances like : "there is this guy, and there are this many girls in love with him", but something more "normal" which I believe is rare in anime. Something like Honey&Clover, Lovely complex, NHK or Rec.

A long time ago, a person I met, told me to see one, that was alike Lovely complex, the art was alike too. And I remembered this not long ago, but I'm having trouble finding it.
I remember the synopsis I had been told : A guy and a girl, that are impressive at studding, end up fighting each other in a very comic way. I can't remember anymore than that.

I hope anyone can help out finding it, or else, recommending me an alike aboves animes. I prefer not involving outerworld supernatural stuff, and no action but pure romance-comedy-drama alike.
Old 2010-11-28, 18:58   Link #2
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

you mean Kare Kano ?

Old 2010-11-28, 19:18   Link #3
JRendell
Manga Addict

Would have been better if you posted in the Anime/Manga Identification Thread, but anyways...

Like Chaos said, Kare Kano is what springs to mind at first thought. There's also Special A which has a very similar synopsis.

Also, if like you said you are after an anime that has similar art to Lovely Complex, then it may be Bokura ga Ita you are after.

Hope these help!
Old 2010-11-28, 19:24   Link #4
tetorapetora

Woah, thanks both! .

I'll do a better job finding the threads next time, sorry for the confusion.

Now that I think about those 2 animes, I think I may have mixed them, and I thought Kare kano was the one with the same art as Lovely complex ^^. I'll check the 3 of them in due time, thanks a lot
Old 2010-11-29, 16:28   Link #5
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Given the shows you mentioned, I'm surprised Nodame Cantabile isn't on your list.

I have a hard time thinking of anyone in NHK as "normal" though!
Old 2010-11-29, 23:29   Link #6
meko

Windy Tales.

It's not exactly your standard romance, but it is romantic nonetheless.
Old 2010-12-01, 11:56   Link #7
Maccette
VF-1X Original Test Pilot

Toradora is one of my favorites! you may want to give it a shot.
Old 2010-12-01, 15:58   Link #8
MamoruUsagi

There are lots of romance series that show couples dating and in relationships during the series.

High School Debut Great romance, the main couple is boyfriend/girlfriend, dating and in a relationship.

Mars Epic romance, the couple is boyfriend and girlfriend, having sex, dating and in a deep relationship.

Kare Kano The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend, dating and in a relationship the entire series.

The Devil Does Exist Amazing romance manga, the couple is boyfriend and girlfriend, dating and in a committed, intimate relationship.

Fuishigi Yuugi The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend, dating, gets engaged twice, the manga is much better than the anime.

Bokura ga Ita The couple is in a deep relationship.

Kare First Love The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend, dating and in a committed relaitonship.

Wild Act The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend, having sex and in a committed, sweet relationship.

Ayashi no Ceres The couple is dating and in a sexual relationship. There is lots of making out in hotel rooms and sex scenes in the manga.

Happy Hustle High The couple is dating and in a sweet relationship.

Paradise Kiss Couple is dating, intimate relationship.

Sailor Moon The couple is boyfriend and girlfriend, gets married, becomes husband and wife, has a child.

Fushigi Yugi manga is so much better than the anime, the couple is dating and in a deep, committed relationship for a long tiem, lots of kissing.

Peach Girl Serikes with dating couples.

Absolute Boyfriend Couple dating and in committed relaitonship.

Akuma De Sourou amazing, realistic romance manga.

Marmalade Boy Has dating couples.

Missile Happy! Couples is dating, living together.

Ceres Celestial Legend manga is much better than anime, lots of kissing in hotel rooms.

B.O.D.Y. Committed relationship.

Black Bird Dating couple.

Shoujo manga and anime show couples in relationships without harem. All these manga/anime have couples that are boyfriend and girlfriend, dating and in relationships during the series.
Closed Thread