AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-05, 21:41   Link #81
c933103
FTNR

just read the chinese translation of the LN vol.2......
more characters.....
but just a question,
Spoiler for vol2 ch3 content:
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 22:28   Link #82
RealEATER

Quote:
Originally Posted by c933103 View Post
Spoiler for vol2 ch3 content:
Spoiler for :
RealEATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 10:21   Link #83
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEATER View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for basic background:

Spoiler for partial spoiler till the end of ch3:

Spoiler for more spoiler:

Spoiler for and then it is revealed toward the end:
Old 2014-06-06, 13:06   Link #84
Miraluka
Banned

Is that jealousy what I read?

I wonder what Kamachi would say about being a loli miko in this series... .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 21:22   Link #85
dragon1412

Quote:
Spoiler for basic background:

Spoiler for partial spoiler till the end of ch3:

Spoiler for more spoiler:

Spoiler for and then it is revealed toward the end:
i don't read this one but how do you know it's based from Kamachi ???
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 03:41   Link #86
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
i don't read this one but how do you know it's based from Kamachi ???
just because, 1. 14million novel sale: appx the number of toaru majutsu series
2. never appear publicly
3. dengeki bbunko
4. speedy writing technique and superability fighting in school setting style writing (well, this point isn't really useful to compare as this setting is needed to fit in to the novel unniverse.
Old 2014-06-07, 09:44   Link #87
dragon1412

Quote:
just because, 1. 14million novel sale: appx the number of toaru majutsu series
2. never appear publicly
3. dengeki bbunko
4. speedy writing technique and superability fighting in school setting style writing (well, this point isn't really useful to compare as this setting is needed to fit in to the novel unniverse.
i keep thinking that a super computer should be better as Kamachi representative
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 07:52   Link #88
damegami
駄女神 さま~☆

this novel manga adaptation already translated . . . .
damegami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-28, 09:10   Link #89
bakato

Spoiler for Oreimo reference:
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 14:14   Link #90
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Great news. Chapter 1 of volume 2 has been updated on Baka-Tsuki.
Old 2014-07-08, 11:05   Link #91
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I just finished reading what was available for this series and I love it more than Oreimo already. The fact that there is no ambiguous who he loves who she loves makes this a thousand times better. The MC also isn't a betafag who hides his feelings until the second to last novel. He confessed, he got rejected and he took it like a man. Clap clap.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 09:40   Link #92
DarkSilverSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
The MC also isn't a betafag who hides his feelings until the second to last novel. He confessed, he got rejected and he took it like a man. Clap clap.
He got rejected? Altought she din't confirm it I kinda got got the idea she also realized that she liked her brother. Was I Wrong?
DarkSilverSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 09:47   Link #93
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSilverSky View Post
He got rejected? Altought she din't confirm it I kinda got got the idea she also realized that she liked her brother. Was I Wrong?
Well, to me it didn't fell like a real rejection.
I don't think you're wrong. That's what I thought too. But it's still not clear who she really likes. But, I think it's obviously her brother (well, he is not her blood related brother).

Quote:
I just finished reading what was available for this series and I love it more than Oreimo already. The fact that there is no ambiguous who he loves who she loves makes this a thousand times better. The MC also isn't a betafag who hides his feelings until the second to last novel. He confessed, he got rejected and he took it like a man. Clap clap.
Well, Oreimo is a different story and with different circumstances. Kirino and Kyousuke are blood related and Sagiri and Masamune are not blood related. And it's also questionable if the ending of Oreimo was really ambiguous or not.
By now a lot of things have been made clear about why Oreimo had to end that way.
Old 2014-07-11, 09:51   Link #94
DarkSilverSky

My second guess would be something linked to figthing? She said she din't like figthing or drawing figthing scenes? Maybe someone saved her and she likes him?
Old 2014-07-11, 10:04   Link #95
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
My second guess would be something linked to figthing? She said she din't like figthing or drawing figthing scenes? Maybe someone saved her and she likes him?
Well, that would be interesting if Tsukasa decides to introduce a rival for Masamune. Well, comparing Oreimo with Ero Manga sensei. There is one similarity and it's again about an imouto and brother (although they are not blood releated) trying to get along and in volume 1 there are some hints that Saigiri didn't like that when other girls like elf-chan and Megumi approached Masamune. As whether why she rejected him. We still don't know the answer but if she really accepted the confession the story would have ended and the other girls that are being introduced would be out of the race as a love interest.

Judiging from Oreimo and the way Tsukasa writes I think she does love him but I can also be wrong.
Old 2014-07-11, 10:23   Link #96
DarkSilverSky

Would it really end because of it? A romantic love story doesn't have to end just because the confession is accepted. On a sidenote, despite cover girl rule i kinda feel that his sister won't be the endgirl.
Old 2014-07-11, 10:46   Link #97
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Would it really end because of it? A romantic love story doesn't have to end just because the confession is accepted. On a sidenote, despite cover girl rule i kinda feel that his sister won't be the endgirl.
Well, I have to agree on that. Maybe it's too exaggerated to say the story could have ended if she accepted the confession. But it would have made the story less interesting. I think we can agree on that. If she confessed a lot of romance problems that would have come later on would be solved much easier and knowing Masamune he is not going to switch that easily to another girl if he heard she loves him.

But, on the other hand I also understand your reasoning and understand why you think she isn't the ending girl. My reasoning for why I think she is the ending girl is not because of her being the cover girl. If you look at it from that point of view. On volume 2, elf-chan is on the cover too and elf-chan is really important to the story so that doesn't say anything. My opinion is based on the things Sagiri does and how she reacts to her brother that kinda remind me of the behavior of Kirino.

That's why I think the other girls are only for distraction and a possible shipping to make the story more appealing.
Old 2014-07-12, 00:36   Link #98
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
Well, to me it didn't fell like a real rejection.
I don't think you're wrong. That's what I thought too. But it's still not clear who she really likes. But, I think it's obviously her brother (well, he is not her blood related brother).

Well, Oreimo is a different story and with different circumstances. Kirino and Kyousuke are blood related and Sagiri and Masamune are not blood related. And it's also questionable if the ending of Oreimo was really ambiguous or not.
By now a lot of things have been made clear about why Oreimo had to end that way.
"Sa, Sagiri?"

"Y, Yes!"

This reaction was too much. I had never heard her voice so loud before.

I hesitated for a moment before asking in a super neutral tone:

"…..How, how is that?"

"That, that…."

Sagiri held the manuscript in her hand, clearly troubled.

"It's good! Amazing!"

"Re, really?"

Although it wasn't what I wanted to ask – but hearing this made me happy.

Very happy.

Like a child when he was praised.

"Um. I haven't finished reading – but I like it very much."

"Really…it's good then."

"However…."

Sagiri muttered.

"However?"

"If you plan to publish this…You can't. You must not let anyone see it…It's so embarrassing."

^extract
Old 2014-07-14, 06:07   Link #99
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I have no doubt that the two MCs would end up together in the end, but I want Izumi to at least date Yamada for awhile. I really like their chemistry together and it just seems right.

I know it's a little early to start guessing plot but this is how I see it from what we have been shown.

Yamada spends all of her time with Izumi since they live next to each other. She starts to develop feelings for him but because she knows he loves his sister so she doesn't act on it. Until of course some sort of circumstance and her feelings are suddenly revealed. Izumi then realize that his feelings for Sagiri can't go on forever since he promised that he'll be her older brother. They start dating and Sagiri is jealous as fuck and it shows in her work. Izumi can't get through to her but Yamada realizes what is going on. She breaks up with him and when Izumi asks why she tells him that he has a dream to watch his story become an anime with Sagiri and as long as they are together that dream will never happen.

Last edited by omimon; 2014-07-14 at 08:40.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 18:24   Link #100
ices
Working Hard

Thanks for Chaos, for finishing Volume 2.

Now, to the main topic. That was a surprising twist (well, since I don't open the spoiler tag in this thread so I don't know that kind of twist coming). Elf, and Sagiri really in sync if it's about maiden heart. Well, and the biggest action was showed by our titular character, Eromanga-sensei. She was so brave to **cough cough**

Now back to waiting mode
ices is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mangaka, siblings