Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-26, 22:34   Link #16401
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, we don't exactly know how power Akua is... remember, anime characters don't have a tendency to just just sit around and do nothing for 6~7 years... I'm sure that Akuha is even more powerful than the last time Moka saw her... maybe even powerful enough to take on the Shinso power (remember, Alucard had just woken up and probably on the wrong side of the bed too against Akasha )

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 22:34   Link #16402
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Actually, Moka is the 3rd youngest.

It's Akua > Kahlua > Moka > Kokoa.
But no, look at that list. Akua's the oldest, Kahlua's the 2nd oldest, and Moka is the 3rd oldest. Conversely, Moka is the 2nd youngest, after Kokoa, who is the youngest.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 22:38   Link #16403
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

One thing I know about the sisters that Akuha's pretty flat in her loli version.

Another reason why I want her out of that hood and see her grown assets.
Old 2010-08-26, 23:14   Link #16404
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
One thing I know about the sisters that Akuha's pretty flat in her loli version.

Another reason why I want her out of that hood and see her grown assets.
I agree. Even that brief glimpse under her hood we saw a few chapters ago made me highly anticipate seeing the rest. Of course, it's entirely possible her 'assets' haven't grown that much, but I don't think I'd mind that. She's still probably gorgeous. Either way, she has a very good eye for sexy dresses, that's for damn sure.
Old 2010-08-26, 23:21   Link #16405
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Why is it always the black haired sister who's the bad guy in nearly all vampire series.
Old 2010-08-27, 00:37   Link #16406
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, we don't exactly know how power Akua is... remember, anime characters don't have a tendency to just just sit around and do nothing for 6~7 years... I'm sure that Akuha is even more powerful than the last time Moka saw her... maybe even powerful enough to take on the Shinso power (remember, Alucard had just woken up and probably on the wrong side of the bed too against Akasha )
You're right Magin, but even when Akuha has become stronger, I doubt that she developed enough to be able to compete against the destructive power that Shinso vampires posses, after all the young Moka, after awakening her Shinso blood was able to make quite a sizable hole in the wall, with just one punch ... and let's not forget what Akasha was capable of doing, once her Shinso blood awakened as well.

Not to mention that Moka has also became stronger compared to how stronger she was during her childhood, after all the present Inner Moka, has enough power to be able to break the internal organs of her opponent with one hit, and she is capable of doing something like that without using her Shinso abilities, which means that if Moka's Shinso power's would awaken, at this point I think that Moka would be capable of dealing damage comparable to what Akasha was able to do.

But the main reason why I don't think that Akuha hasn't become strong enough to be able to compete against a Shinso vampire, is because ... if Akuha has become so strong, then the current Tsukune would have no chance against her, even if Moka has assisted him ... so to make her retreat, or at least restrict her to the point where she be unable to forbid the newspaper club from escaping the Wong family mansion, Moka would have no choice but to somehow release the restrictions place on her seal, and cause her Shinso blood to awaken, which would lead to Alucard's revival, and I really doubt that the story has progressed enough to introduce something like that.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 00:40   Link #16407
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Which is why, in the end, I hope we get back to the present with the next chapter- see what game Akuha is playing at... (and I personally think it's about time Tsukune showed off his training skills- I suspect he's going to need them if he fights Akuha, even with Moka's help)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 00:48   Link #16408
Trigunkyuubi

Moka's too sexy for her shirt.
Trigunkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 01:45   Link #16409
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Which is why, in the end, I hope we get back to the present with the next chapter- see what game Akuha is playing at... (and I personally think it's about time Tsukune showed off his training skills- I suspect he's going to need them if he fights Akuha, even with Moka's help)
I believe that there is a huge chance of the plot returning to the present day, after all Tsukune, Mizore and Tohou Fuhai are in the memories that have been sealed by the Rosario that Moka wears, since at the end of chapter 33, Moka has revived the Rosario from her mother, which means that at the end of the chapter 33, Moka's power's as well as the memories about what we have seen so far in the flashback, have already started being sealed inside Moka's soul, and I doubt that the Rosario is able to record what happened after it had been put on Moka's neck.

At least it would be a little illogical for Ikeda to pull off, so in my opinion the possibility of the flashback continuing is pretty low. After all ... apart from showing what happened to Akasha after she sealed Moka's power's, as well as showing how Alucard was resealed their isn't anything else that the author could show and, in my opinion, I think that Ikeda, won't reveal so quickly, what has actually happened to Akasha after she has gave the Rosario to the young Moka, so most likely we will be kept in suspense about Akasha's fate, for some time.

After all, it's one of the things that keep the story interesting, so from the author's point of view, I would probably keep the reader's in suspense about Akasha's fate, for as long as I could.

I also agree that it's finally time for Tsukune to show what he has achieved during his training sessions with Moka, though he might as well do that when the battle against Akuha finally commences, since if the results of his training sessions with Moka, where revealed in that way ... we wouldn't know, what to expect of him, in the fight against Akuha, which wouldn't become too predictable in trying to judge who's going to win at the end.

Which is why I think that the author is probably going to keep us in suspense about how strong Tsukune is, until the actual confrontation between the present Akuha and Inner Moka begins.

Of course that depends on what the present day Akuha's motives and objectives are, which is also one of the reasons why I want the author to return to the present and continue with the main plot already, rather then spend it upon showing us the background of Akuha and Moka. After all we already know what has actually happened between Akuha and Moka already, as well as what potential consequences it had, so at the current time, I don't see the sense of further developing Moka's and Akuha's backgrounds, so, in my opinion, the author should just proceed to the main plot of the story already.

@Trigunkyuubi

Well, since we already saw how Moka looks without her shirt , I definitely agree with you're statement.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-08-27 at 02:05.
Old 2010-08-27, 03:35   Link #16410
Th3_Unkn0wn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigunkyuubi View Post
Moka's too sexy for her shirt.
Now all we need left is Moka-san without her bra.
Old 2010-08-27, 03:47   Link #16411
Tachibana
タチバナ

Confrontation between Akuha and Moka is to be expected, because of Akasha's interference with Akuha's original goal, she was redeemed, which will lead to a semi-confrontation, Tsukune will probably interfere because of his gentle nature (thinking back to how Tsukune saved kurumu something similar to that incident), which will allow the 2 sisters to make peace, i dont really think that Akuha is after Shinso blood anymore, another reason i think this is because in chapter 33, we noticed Akasha whispered something into Akuha's ear, which surprised her and then Akuha asked "what about you and Moka", so we know that Akasha was up to something, like Tenmei, she probably wanted Akuha to somehow look after Moka from the shadows (something that not even Kahlua is aware of thinking back about her warning about not letting Moka and Akuha meet, or either she was, and because of her love for her sisters, Kahlua probably didnt want the 2 to fight), until it was time for Akuha to make her move and for Akasha to make her appearance once again.

Tenmei Mikogami was thier the day the Rosario was first put on Moka, so he also knows what happened to Akasha, he no doubt informed Touhou Fuhai about the incident that occurred, which this also concerns him to, he was also informed about Akasha's most likely disappearance, from Tenmei, this is also how Touhou found out alot about Moka which would lead to a convo between the 2 about Akasha, this evidence is a confirmation about Akasha's fate, which means Akasha probably won't show until the time is right.

Yeah, the flashback is nearly over, we will probably see that last few pages of the flashback, which will show Akasha's fate, and where, Tenmei, Moka, Akuha, Kahlua and Kokoa went from that day forward.

Btw, cliffhangers suck

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-08-27 at 04:35.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 04:46   Link #16412
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
I think you meant Moka's interference in the fight between Akuha and Akasha ?

About the rest of the you're post, well to be honest I'm not entirely convinced that Akuha has been already redeemed, after all, before Moka has been captured by Alucard she caught Akasha in half, right in front of Moka ... even when she knew that Moka would be hurt by it.

And while she certainly helped Akasha in rescuing Moka from Alucard, by since the conversation between Akasha and Akuha was not enough. to convince me that she had been fully redeemed , she might not be after the blood of a Shinso vampire, but until we learn about what Akuha and Akasha talked about and how she actually would behave in the present time, especially when she meets up with Moka again, I will probably still continue being a little suspicious about Akuha and her motives foreword Moka.

It's just a little too easy for me to believe that one conversation between Akuha and Akasha would make Akuha abandon her plans on achieving world domination, especially since it was an objective that she wanted to achieve at such a young age.

While I agree that the younger Akuha is less evil then, how she was initially portrayed, but her conversation with Akasha as well as her helping Akasha in saving Moka from Alucard, isin't enough to convince me that she has been redeemed yet.

About the other things you mentioned Shinso Tsukune, well to tell you the truth I don't think that Tohou Fuhai knew wghat has actually happened to Akasha and caused her to disappear. At least that's he impression I got based on what he has said when they watched the events contained in Moka's sealed memories.

After all, Mikogami doesn't appear to me as a guy that would reveal all of the information he knows about.

About Akasha's fate, personally I doubt will know what actually happened to her, after Moka was given the Rosario, but will probably need to wait and see what chapter 34 is going to be about, since so far their is no way to verify who is going to be right about the matter of Akasha's fate being revealed in chapter 34.
Old 2010-08-27, 05:04   Link #16413
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Never mind all the serious dramatics, I'm half expecting Tsukune to throw favor to the wind and give Moka a hug if she regains any memories when they get out of the flashback, time allowing. I'm pretty sure he's been affected by what he's seen and we all know how he feels about Moka. You can almost see the reaction of the other girls too (WTF??!!...well perhaps except for Mizore... she's seen what he has, and has always been a bit more understanding of his feelings than say Kurumu)

I did write a wall of text...but I figured in hindsight this would do
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 05:05   Link #16414
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, let's just say for now that Akuha's redemption is only 50/50, the only reason Akuha was going for the whole "world domination thing" was because she is a descendant of Alucard, believing that this was her fate, to succeed Alucard's will, to hate humans, to destroy the world, we know because she told Moka this and she was crying in tears, really sad though

Your also right about Mikogami, he keeps alot of secrets to himself hes also potrayed as the mysterious character, but we can't forget that Alucard is involved though, so Mikogami had to of told Touhou something about the incident, that much is certain.

Yeah i also agree, nothing will be fully confirmed until chapter 34, next week man, ill start lookin

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-08-27 at 05:25.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 07:10   Link #16415
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Time to pre-order!
http://www.amazon.com/Rosario-Vampir...910982&sr=8-15

Hope there is no shitty editing. >_>

Moka plush Doll and cellphone strap charm.

Old 2010-08-27, 08:19   Link #16416
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

**"We interrupted this actually serious converstation for a special news bulletin"**

I finally got it - after a year and a half (yes it's been that long)!!!

(my new desktop wallpaper as of...6 minutes ago and soon-to-be new signature! )

...and it was well worth the wait - nothing but Inner smex...

edit:
Okay, got it uploaded. If ya want it, send a PM...

Last edited by Tempest35; 2010-08-27 at 08:35. Reason: access...granted!
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 08:25   Link #16417
Th3_Unkn0wn

Okay then, while we're all waiting for chap 34, I will replace the R+V characters' faces with some random faces like I did before ....

Actually, I think each of us should do something random like that, since we have 1 week left
Old 2010-08-27, 08:32   Link #16418
Tachibana
タチバナ

I just wish i can find the "book" that Ura-Moka cover came with, i do however have the first 2 books
Old 2010-08-27, 08:38   Link #16419
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I just wish i can find the "book" that Ura-Moka cover came with, i do however have the first 2 books
I don't think I ever found an English translation of the first one.
Old 2010-08-27, 08:41   Link #16420
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The translation for the first one is everywhere...well, everywhere that I look... >.>; Which is in some pretty bad places

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire