AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-08-06, 21:56   Link #81
GDB

Honestly, the worst part of this chapter was that the chapter's name was "...of the Sharingan". I knew that'd mean Kakashi would get at least one Sharingan back, and that was before I even got past the title page.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 01:21   Link #82
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
But,I seriously doubt Kakashi is using real Sharingans. Rather they are probably some sort of chakra constructs that will vanish once the fight is over.
i think they are really the MS eyes. obito wants kakashi to be the 6th hokage, meaning he will/must have a lot of power and losing these eyes would diminish that quite a bit. but i guess we'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Honestly, the worst part of this chapter was that the chapter's name was "...of the Sharingan". I knew that'd mean Kakashi would get at least one Sharingan back, and that was before I even got past the title page.
better than "kakashi's perfect susano'o" i suppose
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 01:48   Link #83
Wandering Soul

I guess this means Kakashi has surpassed the 5 kages but at this point the 5 kages might as well just be significantly stronger fodder.

Any else like the fact the fact that Sasuke seems to be an audience surrogate since he is the only one pointing out all this BS around him?
Old 2014-08-07, 01:53   Link #84
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I guess this means Kakashi has surpassed the 5 kages but at this point the 5 kages might as well just be significantly stronger fodder.

Any else like the fact the fact that Sasuke seems to be an audience surrogate since he is the only one pointing out all this BS around him?
Naruto has already become some kind of comedy Funny BS everywhere
Old 2014-08-07, 03:31   Link #85
randomdude24

[QUOTE=james0246;5205905]Obito did posses a Rinnegan and commanded the power of the Jyuubi, so it's not like he wasn't a Sage, even if only for a short time. Some of that power probably still dwells within him allowing him to utilize techniques like the Sage did with Naruto and Sasuke.

The sage never broke the laws of physics though lol
randomdude24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 03:33   Link #86
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post

I feel bad for saskue...he train/suffered/researched his whole life to get to where he is now and in a few seconds kakashi possess almost the same feats as him lol.
Old 2014-08-07, 03:37   Link #87
randomdude24

Quote:
Obito did posses a Rinnegan and commanded the power of the Jyuubi, so it's not like he wasn't a Sage, even if only for a short time. Some of that power probably still dwells within him allowing him to utilize techniques like the Sage did with Naruto and Sasuke.

Just changing the eyes seems to fix them. Itachi's eyes were ruined, but once Sasuke shoved them in his head they were healed.

But,I seriously doubt Kakashi is using real Sharingans. Rather they are probably some sort of chakra constructs that will vanish once the fight is over.
I don't really think they healed they just combined to create a more powerful sharningan. And about Obito no way techniques did like the Sage? The Sage never broke the laws of physics lol like obito did visting someone who was on the other side with a kamui.
Old 2014-08-07, 03:55   Link #88
King Deidara
Fujiroshiyo Kaiga

Mind Blown After reading this I don't know what to believe anymore (yet again) Naruto is slowly eating away at my intelligence
Old 2014-08-07, 04:12   Link #89
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Deidara View Post
Mind Blown After reading this I don't know what to believe anymore (yet again) Naruto is slowly eating away at my intelligence
Naruto is a great anime the problem with it is that the writer (Kishi) keeps adding plot holes and other rubbish.
Old 2014-08-07, 05:42   Link #90
JustRob

Quote:
We already know that the Sharingan reacts to emotion and various other stimuli in unique ways (Tobirama even indicated that the curse of the Uchiha was how emotional they can become), and we already know that Sasuke, Itachi and Obito didn't have to literally kill their "most precious" person in order to gain the MS; so it's "magic" qualities are already tied to non-genetic criteria, and once you add in how foreign chakra and dna can affect the eyes...well, it becomes apparent that the interpretation of the information previously provided is fairly subjective.
Yeah, you're talking about a regular Mangekyou Sharingan. An Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan however can only be gained by transplanting your brother's eyes. And this has been true in every case so far.
Old 2014-08-07, 06:40   Link #91
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Yeah, you're talking about a regular Mangekyou Sharingan. An Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan however can only be gained by transplanting your brother's eyes. And this has been true in every case so far.
Yes and if Kakashi somehow gets EMS i'm going to rage...
Old 2014-08-07, 08:04   Link #92
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
*munches popcorn*
*Sits in the other chair and passes starts passing beers*... well, that escalated quickly.
Old 2014-08-07, 08:40   Link #93
randomdude24

You know the thing that bothers me..why is Obito suddenly deciding who will be the hokage? Last time I checked Tsunade is still alive so he should chill out before making Kakashi the 6th.
Old 2014-08-07, 09:15   Link #94
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude24 View Post
You know the thing that bothers me..why is Obito suddenly deciding who will be the hokage? Last time I checked Tsunade is still alive so he should chill out before making Kakashi the 6th.
I'm guessing it's mostly because he has already been chosen by the village itself to be the next Hokage (we did get a few chapters that focused on it), in my opinion it makes sense after the war ends and Tsunade decides to step down from the position of Hokage the only choice is Kakashi, Naruto or anyone else remotely qualified to be a Hokage (minus Sasuke) is way too young to take the position (Gaara was an exception since he was only chosen at the beginning as kind of a proxy, until the village fully accepted him in the position).
Old 2014-08-07, 09:19   Link #95
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I'm guessing it's mostly because he has already been chosen by the village itself to be the next Hokage (we did get a few chapters that focused on it), in my opinion it makes sense after the war ends and Tsunade decides to step down from the position of Hokage the only choice is Kakashi, Naruto or anyone else remotely qualified to be a Hokage (minus Sasuke) is way too young to take the position (Gaara was an exception since he was only chosen at the beginning as kind of a proxy, until the village fully accepted him in the position).
You know what..I feel like these past chapters have been focusing on Kakashi way to much..from being useless to a shield then into hokage then into some sussanno guru..I don't know I thought i was reading "Naruto" not the "Chronicles of Kakashi Hatake"

Last edited by randomdude24; 2014-08-07 at 09:25. Reason: Trying to follow punctuation and grammar rules :P
Old 2014-08-07, 09:59   Link #96
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Naruto is not only accepted by Konoha. But the other nations as well!
Old 2014-08-07, 10:01   Link #97
JustRob

Quote:
You know what the problem with this is? We haven't seen Tsunade do all that much and she has been Hokage for ages. She was badass against Madara, I'll give you that. But her previous real fight was against Orochimaru and Kabuto in part 1.

So the only way Kakashi is going to be Hokage is if he gets chosen by Tsunade. All new Hokages are chosen by the current one, unless they die or fall in a coma, in which case the village elects one. My point is, there's no way Tsunade is going to choose Kakashi over Naruto.

And honestly? Kakashi is the guy who should be out in the field, kicking ass and taking names. Not sitting in an office, doing paperwork and governing a village. The same goes for Naruto, but then again this is a kid that has screamed about becoming Hokage since the very first chapter.
Old 2014-08-07, 10:08   Link #98
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
You know what the problem with this is? We haven't seen Tsunade do all that much and she has been Hokage for ages. She was badass against Madara, I'll give you that. But her previous real fight was against Orochimaru and Kabuto in part 1.

So the only way Kakashi is going to be Hokage is if he gets chosen by Tsunade. All new Hokages are chosen by the current one, unless they die or fall in a coma, in which case the village elects one. My point is, there's no way Tsunade is going to choose Kakashi over Naruto.

And honestly? Kakashi is the guy who should be out in the field, kicking ass and taking names. Not sitting in an office, doing paperwork and governing a village. The same goes for Naruto, but then again this is a kid that has screamed about becoming Hokage since the very first chapter.
Indeed Kakashi himself said that the role of the hokage isn't suited for him.
Old 2014-08-07, 10:51   Link #99
Eragon
Still Alive

Shikamaru becoming Hokage is the only redeeming factor of this manga (i.e. if Naruto and Sasuke don't kill each other after this fight.)
Old 2014-08-07, 11:07   Link #100
randomdude24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Shikamaru becoming Hokage is the only redeeming factor of this manga (i.e. if Naruto and Sasuke don't kill each other after this fight.)
I doubt either of them will die espically since naruto can regenerate body parts

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion