AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2014-01-13, 02:58   Link #521
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by swenda View Post
if the strawhats grew they need a bigger ship right so what if the sunny gets the expand expand fruit?
it has the abelity to make things bigger but it has only effect items.

what do you think of this theorie?
And what would happen the moment the Sunny touched sea water? Not very plausible...
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-13, 03:02   Link #522
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
And what would happen the moment the Sunny touched sea water? Not very plausible...
Sea Water did not affect the ship when the "artist" changed the ship into "art" though. It never is "Knee deep" in the water as well
Old 2014-01-13, 20:21   Link #523
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Sea Water did not affect the ship when the "artist" changed the ship into "art" though. It never is "Knee deep" in the water as well
obviously because changing it does not give it a df and the ship does not have knees but im willing to bet it would sink anyway because oda is not kishi and would not contradict himself like that.....

tho brooks can run on sea water so you never know there is some wiggle room
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 03:26   Link #524
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

What if Blackbeard has a twin that he partially absorbed in the fetus, hence his twin being capable of wielding the second devil fruit
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 15:04   Link #525
AntonKutovoi

Considering how early Violet's seiyuu was announced, I guess she might become a new memeber of the crew.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 02:02   Link #526
Captian Dracoqueen
One piece

Lightbulb

I want new episodes is luffy and crews meeting to captian Draco queen and crews. The big shuttle with ship. And the flag is Draco comet pirates... The pirates of Draco comet appear invisible spying with writes history of books. They get boxes of color devil fruits. The secret box is anti weakness from devil fruits can forever swimming. The new dragon fruits of new world. Luffy surprised to dragon queen can talking. The captian Draco queen wants best friend to luffy. She helping him very power of level 3. The mark of color for skins power of super secret up from shot of drug. Luffy is red mark, zoro is green mark, sanji is blue mark, usopp is yellow mark, nami is orange mark, chopper is pink mark, robin is purple mark, franky is teal mark and brook is black mark on bones. They is super and devil fruits for luffy s crews! The Draco comet teaching with training to luffy and his crews learn new secret level 3. Luffy had two devil fruits is Gomo Gomo rubber and mana mana fire. His brother died is ace. Luffy believe to captian Draco queen of spirit pirate. New weapons for crews... To new world! Sunny lion level 3 of flying, submarine, and tires land. Barriers like engine in sunny lion level 3. New weapons for airplane with things! Luffy tears to captian Draco queen. Luffy is pirate king!
Captian Dracoqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 17:52   Link #527
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
What if Blackbeard has a twin that he partially absorbed in the fetus, hence his twin being capable of wielding the second devil fruit
Much like Tenzen from Basilisk
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 17:32   Link #528
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
I hope Vegapunk proves that theory wrong. <shudders>
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 13:14   Link #529
HisGrandpaBoss

Smile When bb and luffy 1st met

I Don't know about you guys but i have been wondering this for awhile.

Hey i was wondering,remember when luffy nami and zoro 1st meet black beard at mock town,and nami ask luffy and zoro who was that guy?(blackbeard) and luffy and zoro said i wasnt that guy but those guy?

I was thinking that maybe blackbeard could hear the voice of all things and the 'those guys' luffy and zoro refer to might be the voice,if that's the case maybe those voice teaches bb how to obtain a second devil fruit power using his yami yami no.

This is just my opinion and if this thread is already posted i apologize since i couldn't find any similar thread.
HisGrandpaBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 18:16   Link #530
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisGrandpaBoss View Post
I Don't know about you guys but i have been wondering this for awhile.

Hey i was wondering,remember when luffy nami and zoro 1st meet black beard at mock town,and nami ask luffy and zoro who was that guy?(blackbeard) and luffy and zoro said i wasnt that guy but those guy?

I was thinking that maybe blackbeard could hear the voice of all things and the 'those guys' luffy and zoro refer to might be the voice,if that's the case maybe those voice teaches bb how to obtain a second devil fruit power using his yami yami no.

This is just my opinion and if this thread is already posted i apologize since i couldn't find any similar thread.
I don't know the exact context of that scene anymore, but didn't Luffy just talk about Bellamy and his pirates?
Old 2014-01-22, 09:30   Link #531
HisGrandpaBoss

Quote:
I don't know the exact context of that scene anymore, but didn't Luffy just talk about Bellamy and his pirates?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tsS2Dghop0
HisGrandpaBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 10:18   Link #532
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I'm moving this discussion to this thread, marvelB, I think you agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
The problem with Akainu being the final villain is that he holds very little thematic weight. Sure, Luffy would have a personal grudge against him for killing Ace, but..... what else beyond that? It's not like Akainu is searching for Raftel and the ancient weapons, is he?

Now compare that to Blackbeard, who's practically been built up to be an evil version of Luffy. The person who was one of the first to recognize how strong Luffy's haki was. The guy who may not have killed Ace, but WAS responsible for sending him to the gallows in the first place. Also let's forget that he's also one of the "D" clansmen, and has the aforementioned abnormality in his body that allows him to use more than one fruit power. And heck, he even said that he aims to conquer the world! Is Akainu really deserving to be the final villain compared to someone like Blackbeard who's had so much development? Let's think about that for a bit, shall we?
It's true that at this point Blackbeard has a lot more build-up than Akainu. However, if One Piece is truly going to continue for eight or ten or even more years, there's still plenty of time to set up Akainu as the final villain. In fact, the very early build-up BB received (starting prior to Skypia even) might be a hint that he will be dealt with sooner rather than later. Now, keep in mind that I'm not saying Akainu will definitely be the final villain. I'm very much 50/50 on this. From my point of view, it's either going to Blackbeard or some represantative of the World Government, which would most likely be Akainu.

My reasoning is that Blackbeard is Luffy's rival for the One Piece. So they will probably battle before either of them becomes pirate king and the big final war will break out, which would probably be an all-out WG vs. pirates scenario. On the other hand, though, I have to say that, considering BB's quick growth in power, I don't see Akainu being as strong as him at the end of the series. There could also be a turn-around, in which the war breaks out prior to the One Piece being found, just in order to prevent exactly that. In that case, Luffy would probably face Akainu first. However, the problem with this scenario is, that it would go against Whitebeard's prediction, who said that the war is going to happen after the One Piece is discovered.
Old 2014-01-22, 16:10   Link #533
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

@HisGrandpaBoss

Luffy and Zoro probably just noticed blackbeards crew nearby, or maybe Blackbeard has something like multiple personalities and they just noticed that? Or maybe a simple translation error...
Old 2014-01-23, 15:24   Link #534
Hidfe

Quote:

Luffy and Zoro probably just noticed blackbeards crew nearby, or maybe Blackbeard has something like multiple personalities and they just noticed that? Or maybe a simple translation error...
No it is not a translation error. This scene is meant to be ambiguous by the author. There are a few ambiguous lines and scenes where Japanese discus what it means while the western people don’t even get that it was meant to be ambiguous. One of those lines is when Ace fights Blackbeard and he says that Blackbeard has lived twice the life. The “those guys”, “twice the life” and “special body” comments are all discussion topics in Japanese discussion forums when it comes to Blackbeard.

It is best if you ask Aohige about it.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 02:57   Link #535
pampz21
ShipCore

I think Cavendish would be the last member of the strawhat...

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 13:56   Link #536
swenda

i think your right and i think that luffy wants
- sabo at his crew so he can protect his last brother better.
- kinemon and the other samurais because he will think thats awsome like brook and franky

and all the people who say he doesnt want to have more crew members because he only wants 10 of them they didnt listen verry well when he set of to sea.
swenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 14:25   Link #537
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by swenda View Post
i think your right and i think that luffy wants
- sabo at his crew so he can protect his last brother better.
- kinemon and the other samurais because he will think thats awsome like brook and franky

and all the people who say he doesnt want to have more crew members because he only wants 10 of them they didnt listen verry well when he set of to sea.
I disagree about Sabo. In the past all of the brothers made clear that they want to be captains of their own crews, also Sabi is a revolutionary right now and I doubt that he would quit so easily.
Old 2014-02-01, 16:05   Link #538
swenda

Quote:
I disagree about Sabo. In the past all of the brothers made clear that they want to be captains of their own crews, also Sabi is a revolutionary right now and I doubt that he would quit so easily.
alright i understand that but what if he becomes like a divison leader like by the WB pirates? and when do you think by the way that jimbei will join them?
Old 2014-02-16, 01:33   Link #539
Fall_like_abomb

I have a theory that I would "like" to see happen, think about it..A two vs two battle, like Captain and Firstmate vs Captain and Firstmate. Kind of like in the DBZ with them fighting eachother at the same time. I feel this could add a new and different dynamic to the action of the series as well as character/relationship devoplement between Straw Hat crew members..
2vs2 ex: Luffy/Zoro vs Shanks/Beckman , Luffy/Zoro vs Big Mam/Firstmate (those sort/level fights would be awesome)
Fall_like_abomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 09:40   Link #540
swenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall_like_abomb View Post
I have a theory that I would "like" to see happen, think about it..A two vs two battle, like Captain and Firstmate vs Captain and Firstmate. Kind of like in the DBZ with them fighting eachother at the same time. I feel this could add a new and different dynamic to the action of the series as well as character/relationship devoplement between Straw Hat crew members..
2vs2 ex: Luffy/Zoro vs Shanks/Beckman , Luffy/Zoro vs Big Mam/Firstmate (those sort/level fights would be awesome)
i understand what you say but they already did something like that rember the fight against ceacer and monet

and a qeustion, how big will be the strawhats after dressrosa?