AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-07-15, 06:41   Link #81
James Rye

^I could see the big bro or even the father disliking the crush of Damian on a "commoner". Like this is below their status and he should toss her aside.
Old 2019-07-18, 07:57   Link #82
James Rye

Total Sales / This week's sales 8/7 - 14/7

14543 **54004 SPY×FAMILY #01

Not bad at all, over 50k sales in its first week, that's really good for an original Jump+ series. This series won't have to fear the Axeman for a long time.^^
Old 2019-07-28, 14:06   Link #83
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

The little bro is coming!
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-28, 15:49   Link #84
James Rye

Now lets guess what kind of secret job the brother got: Spy? Hitman? Cleaner? Weapon Inventor? Smuggler? Or something else?
Old 2019-07-28, 17:11   Link #85
Wandering Soul

Plot twist: his surface job is actually his only job.
Old 2019-07-28, 17:14   Link #86
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Re-plot twist: his surface job is counter-intelligence.
Old 2019-07-28, 18:19   Link #87
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

It feel like based on phone call. The brother in samilar agency

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-28, 23:19   Link #88
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 10 on Mangaplus

I still find it funny that Loid (urgh, that official romanization) thinks that his original plan failed, and thus putting this much pressure on Anya Still, yes he should be on his way to becoming BEST DAD I do like that Anya's mind reading isn't an end-all be-all ability, given that Loid's mind is so mission focused, and Yor's just hopeless at academics

Also, seems like Yor's brother is going to be coming into the equation now, this should be fun

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-29, 21:01   Link #89
Random14

It is nice to get a reminder that Yor (what's up with the new translated names?) has had more experience with raising someone than Twilight. And the way things are going, I doubt the brother's just a regular office worker either. Well, Yor was worried about that party would get word back to her brother and guess it did happen.

Aw, Anya's so cute and a hard worker. Well, she could try to get the answers from other people's thoughts, but that's not a reliable way to get good grades either. Especially if those thoughts are too complicated. Or worse, if that person is a professional assassin.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-30, 00:18   Link #90
Tenzen12

I think translators shouldn't just blindly jump on official spelling. Some authors simply don't get how other languages work and then we end with such disaster as Yor or Mash. That have to be stopped for their own good.
Old 2019-07-31, 09:45   Link #91
James Rye

40183 *104136 SPY×FAMILY #01

100k sales in 3 weeks, damn!!! oO
Old 2019-08-11, 10:39   Link #92
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 11 on Mangaplus

Spoiler for Oh fu-:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-11, 11:16   Link #93
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Spoiler for 11:
Old 2019-08-11, 11:21   Link #94
p-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
40183 *104136 SPY×FAMILY #01

100k sales in 3 weeks, damn!!! oO
Based on info from Mangahelper, the total including digital sales is 310K for the first vol. Really great!

Also, the last chapter is so tense. It's the first time for SxF that the wait is painful for me.
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-11, 15:06   Link #95
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-kun View Post
Based on info from Mangahelper, the total including digital sales is 310K for the first vol. Really great!

Also, the last chapter is so tense. It's the first time for SxF that the wait is painful for me.
300k+ in digital sales? Wow! No wonder it is on 3rd place on manga plus despite being a bi-weekly series.

I loved the latest chapter that fleshed our Yuri as new threat to our fake family's life. A Sis-con with Yandere tendencies and a trauma from cracked rips due intense lovings that clearly was not good for his mental health being a ruthless Stasi Agent, determined to hunt down Twilight to protect his Big Sis who could probably wipe the floor with both of them easily. XD
I knew he would had a secret life he would keep secret from his big sis just like she is keeping her Hitwoman life a secret from him.^^
The way he is acting I am expecting a kiss, maybe he stays overnight and Loid (ugh) and Yor (uuuugh) are forced to spend the night in one room and one bed! <3
Also i heard Anya's name will be changed to Ania... god, japanese mangakas, why can't they just let go of their google english names and just leave what sounds more natural.
Old 2019-08-11, 15:48   Link #96
Random14

Well, at least Anya's starting to learn so maybe that's one less headache for Twilight.

And of course Yuri isn't just a simple bureaucrat. I expect he has no idea about his sister's true job either. So Yor's always been... odd like that. Actually, considering what a sis-con her brother is, the whole family is crazy. The superspy Twilight is probably closer to normal than them.

Meeting the family is always tense but this is going to be crazy. I'm not sure if its better or worse that Anya went to bed already.

Last edited by Random14; 2019-08-11 at 16:00.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-11, 16:04   Link #97
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Also i heard Anya's name will be changed to Ania... god, japanese mangakas, why can't they just let go of their google english names and just leave what sounds more natural.
I feel you're maligning Google there. Unless they google "alternate bizarro spelling for first names" for some reason.
Old 2019-08-11, 16:40   Link #98
Fufufu
Doffy

Just pointing out that Ania is sleeping at this moment otherwise she would discover her uncle's secret life. Which makes me wonder which side she would pick and from her POV who's the bad guy.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-11, 17:37   Link #99
Wandering Soul

Well Yuri's actual job is no real surprise. Should be an interesting meeting.
Old 2019-08-11, 19:57   Link #100
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
Just pointing out that Ania is sleeping at this moment otherwise she would discover her uncle's secret life. Which makes me wonder which side she would pick and from her POV who's the bad guy.
I doubt she'd side against Loid (wow, that's a dumb name change BTW). More likely, she'd try to manage the situation while making it worse.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, spy thriller