AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2019-12-29, 16:42   Link #161
Wandering Soul

Considering the ridiculous hidden jobs people in the series have, Scruffy should probably just be happy that his crush wasn't a hidden agent sent to expose he and Twilight.
Old 2019-12-29, 18:10   Link #162
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Considering the ridiculous hidden jobs people in the series have, Scruffy should probably just be happy that his crush wasn't a hidden agent sent to expose he and Twilight.
Should he? If she was, maybe he could have scored. (Before being delivered to the secret police...)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-12, 13:19   Link #163
James Rye

New chapter is out!
Doggy saves Anya by barking at the young terrorists and then hides behind Anya because they don't get scared, lol. Reminds me a lot of my dog, just bigger. xD
Doggy is so big and Anya can ride him on her escape and she realizes that he can see the future and she can read his mind seeing what will happen shortly after reading the dog's mind. I liked how the dog got a big heart and amazing superpower yet is also a coward and has no sense of direction whatsoever. Loid will be surrounded by idiots this way and we all know who gonna has to walk the dog most of the time. XDDD
Yor finds Anya and KABLOWS the guy trying to snap Anya's neck so hard that he bounces arund like a bouncing ball! Next chapter Yor will deal with the leader of the group or he will escape and Loid will need to try and find the other terrorists before they do their plan with the bomb dogs. Another long 4 weeks wait, guys~
Old 2020-01-12, 15:50   Link #164
Wandering Soul

As expected Anya and the dog make a good team. Too bad they seem to have the weaknesses of having no sense of direction.

Next chapter Loid will take on the terrorists and Yor will take on the evil men that are so obviously set on making Anya their child bride
Old 2020-01-12, 16:15   Link #165
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

"Nothing personal" won't save you.
Old 2020-01-12, 19:16   Link #166
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yor is way too strong. I almost feel sorry for these guys. I guess they may have a chance if they target her only weakness: her butt.
Old 2020-01-12, 21:12   Link #167
Random14

Aw, Anya riding the doggy is such an adorable sight. Though how the heck did they create a prophetic dog? Good thing its still such a nice dog too. So now I wonder if Loid or Yor wlil slaughter the bad guys first.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-12, 21:30   Link #168
Fufufu
Doffy

I gotta say what's with the Japaneses and having no sense of direction. I mean it's not the first manga and won't be the last.
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-26, 10:52   Link #169
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

The stakes just got real, with Anya seeing through the dog the future where Loid dies in an explosion, and they don't have much time left to stop that future from happening.

Also, I like the students getting schooled by the Handler on what exactly they're trying to unleash.

"Did you learn nothing about war at your university?" is such a badass line for some reason

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-26, 11:46   Link #170
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

First time in the series one of the main characters is in actual danger. I wonder how Anya is going to prevent the bombing.
Old 2020-01-26, 12:48   Link #171
Kazu-kun

This is a pretty stupid move. Anya should have told Yoru about it. I get that she doesn't want to reveal her powers, but this is an emergency.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2020-01-26 at 14:49.
Kazu-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-26, 13:41   Link #172
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
This is pretty stupid move. Anya should have told Yoru about it. I get that she doesn't want to reveal her powers, but this is an emergency.
Counterpoint: she's a child. And she's had bad experiences about revealing her powers.
Old 2020-01-26, 14:50   Link #173
Wandering Soul

Wasn't expecting a speech like that from Handler, but it was she definitely had to call those kids out on what their stupidity could have led to.

First time Loid seems to be in legit danger .
Old 2020-01-27, 06:56   Link #174
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

This arc.. I'll be surprised if after this ended, they still don't recognize each other secret identity

let's go Anya and Doggo!!! save Papa whatever it takes
and Yor would handle the clean up as usual
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-27, 07:18   Link #175
Random14

So the future can shift, depending on the dog's actions, and this time for the worse. Well, not like Anya could explain the whole situation easily (her psychic powers and the dog's future sight) and she's still scared of Yor (and misunderstanding the whole situation, being a kid and all).

Sounds like Twilight and Handler have seen some serious suffering but then that helps to maintain the moral high ground despite their occupations.

Now Anya and doggy just have to shift things again.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-27, 11:18   Link #176
James Rye

Poor Pooch, barking happily when being send to die as a bomb dog... :c
Lol, Yor's face was so much scarier than anything else Anya has seen the past chapters. XDDD
The way Handler talked about the war makes me think she experienced some or most of that stuff herself.
Can't wait to see how Anya will save the day and her dad's life! <3
Old 2020-02-09, 12:25   Link #177
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chapter's out. Anya saved the day, in a rather funny way (gotta work on those drawing skills ). Will Loid save the dog?
Old 2020-02-09, 14:14   Link #178
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

At least the Forger family should survive.
Old 2020-02-09, 14:24   Link #179
James Rye

The Shepard dog is a real bro, he smelled Anya and her dog but didn't acted on it. Also he is really a super dog, being able to smell-track a target in a driving car, dodging bullets and parkour (or barkour? XD) is pretty impressive. Hope Twilight uses a tranquilizer dart or shots off the bomb and not kill the dog. Anya really showed her age, not being able to read the clock (albeit more and more kids those days can't do so because they aren't used to "big hand" and "small hand" and just a display of numbers.), she is obviously younger than 6, probably 5. Lol, that warning with ketchup and she even had some as reward. xD
I think next chapter will set the conclusion for this arc and the introduction of future seeing dog into the family.
Old 2020-02-09, 14:27   Link #180
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
The Shepard dog is a real bro, he smelled Anya and her dog but didn't acted on it. Also he is really a super dog, being able to smell-track a target in a driving car, dodging bullets and parkour (or barkour? XD) is pretty impressive. Hope Twilight uses a tranquilizer dart or shots off the bomb and not kill the dog. Anya really showed her age, not being able to read the clock (albeit more and more kids those days can't do so because they aren't used to "big hand" and "small hand" and just a display of numbers.), she is obviously younger than 6, probably 5.
Honestly, even I have trouble with it these days. I can still do it, but it's not nearly as automatic as it used to be. Lack of practice.

Tags
action, spy thriller