AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-15, 17:25   Link #601
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi-Senpai View Post
I've also been reading other threads about how Inaba has been gaining major points since ep 10 in her -deredere- mode. They're warming up to her. Although, she already had a head start since.......Pfft. Long time.
Eh, I don't mind that aspect so much. People can have different taste and I respect that. I understand Inaban's rough attitude can be irritating for some people, just as Taichi's overboard extreme of self righteous selflessness can tick me off sometime (I don't hate him though, he's much more balanced in that aspect than a certain other red haired guy). But I knew from the start that she has a lot of potential due to the fact that she acts with so many different extremes in the first three episodes. I guess that's what they call... Gap Moe?

EDIT:

Spoiler for OMG:

Last edited by Lantern; 2012-09-15 at 17:45.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 17:43   Link #602
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Hmm this is interesting, why does almost everyone (in that thread) think Number Two = Heartseed? Then again I haven't really watch the episode yet.
I thought it was another person, not like a second personality of Heartseed. Am I wrong?
Old 2012-09-15, 17:45   Link #603
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
I thought it was another person, not like a second personality of Heartseed. Am I wrong?
No, you're right. He didn't try to differentiate himself from Heartseed in the way like we human don't differentiate ourselves from another human. While "Heartseed" was treated as a name by the CRC members, apparently in Heartseed and Number Two's pov it was closer to the name of their group/race/hive mind/however you wanna put it - their kind. And since Taichi and co identifies the first one as "Heartseed", the second one decided to let them identify him as Number Two. But there are quite a huge number of people think otherwise.
Old 2012-09-15, 17:49   Link #604
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Boy won't those people be very disappointed.

And lol, wasn't paying too close attention to the ED sequence. Think I'll go rewatch it now.
Old 2012-09-15, 17:55   Link #605
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Boy won't those people be very disappointed.

And lol, wasn't paying too close attention to the ED sequence. Think I'll go rewatch it now.
Eh. No big deal. I can already see how they won't buy any of it either way given how *unique* their expectations are. That and the fact that the anime can't cover the entire series so we are gonna be missing huge pieces of the overall picture on screen, then again not like they are compatible with the concept of "story as a whole".
Old 2012-09-15, 17:56   Link #606
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
Eh, I don't mind that aspect so much. People can have different taste and I respect that. I understand Inaban's rough attitude can be irritating for some people, just as Taichi's overboard extreme of self righteous selflessness can tick me off sometime (I don't hate him though, he's much more balanced in that aspect than a certain other red haired guy). But I knew from the start that she has a lot of potential due to the fact that she acts with so many different extremes in the first three episodes. I guess that's what they call... Gap Moe?

EDIT:
Mhmm... I agree on you with the opinion of Inaban's "tough" mental outlook gives a few of the people a lack of appreciation on her. But it's not a motivation that leads me to hate her, I just end up liking her even more. Also pointing out that is only one character traits of her, where she also brings up more stupendous idiosyncrasy we can love. I give Sadanatsu Anda commendation of creating a non-over use female character in the anime,manga, and novel world. He could of easily created her a tsundere or kuudere persona but he twisted those terms in to something sophisticated. Which give birth to Himeko Inaba.

But like a phrase out there...... "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Where I actually loved her in her worst and so many others, too xD

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Spoiler for ENDING 3:

“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
Mimi-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 18:01   Link #607
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Spoiler for ENDING 3:
Not only that:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-15, 18:45   Link #608
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
Not only that:

Spoiler:

Let' see...
Spoiler for D::

Anyhow, Taichi's crush on Iori for me has been proven to me in the process as....
Spoiler for Personal View:

Old 2012-09-15, 18:54   Link #609
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Let' see...
Spoiler for D::
Well, if they noticed, I will have to dispose of them ask them nicely to keep it under wraps for the other anime viewers so as not to leak the secret ending.

Spoiler for regarding the "fragment":

Quote:
Anyhow, Taichi's crush on Iori for me has been proven to me in the process as....
Spoiler for Personal View:
The author pretty much embodied his own avatar in the story aka Heartseed. You'd think he would be at least have some sort of world class trolling techniques up his sleeves.

'Nuff said.
Old 2012-09-15, 18:56   Link #610
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wait, how do you guys tell whose hand is who If you guys never mentioned it I wouldn't have thought of it that way... Well no, I would have suspected something, but how do you tell that last hand was Inaba's ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 18:58   Link #611
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wait, how do you guys tell whose hand is who If you guys never mentioned it I wouldn't have thought of it that way... Well no, I would have suspected something, but how do you tell that last hand was Inaba's ?
Spoiler:

Cheers
Old 2012-09-15, 19:01   Link #612
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Ah you guys are already studying it
Old 2012-09-15, 19:07   Link #613
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
Well, if they noticed, I will have to dispose of them ask them nicely to keep it under wraps for the other anime viewers so as not to leak the secret ending.

Spoiler for regarding the "fragment":

The author pretty much embodied his own avatar in the story aka Heartseed. You'd think he would be at least have some sort of world class trolling techniques up his sleeves.

'Nuff said.

True that. When the series gets a English version of the novel publish, which I really dear hope to lure my friends to read it. I'm going to be like
Spoiler for skjdlksdjksd:

Ekkkkk --- I don't know if you guys have read but the Visual Novel for Kokoro Connect is going to have 15 different endings.

Old 2012-09-15, 20:04   Link #614
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Ah you guys are already studying it
The staff was pretty smart about it too. They removed the sleeves of that hand in the end just so it won't be a black and white give away

Quote:
True that. When the series gets a English version of the novel publish, which I really dear hope to lure my friends to read it. I'm going to be like
Spoiler for skjdlksdjksd:

Ekkkkk --- I don't know if you guys have read but the Visual Novel for Kokoro Connect is going to have 15 different endings.
Please do promote as much as you can
Old 2012-09-15, 20:51   Link #615
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
The staff was pretty smart about it too. They removed the sleeves of that hand in the end just so it won't be a black and white give away

Please do promote as much as you can
I already have 2 of my friends hooked, other than this other otaku friend of mines who of course already started watching it before I said anything. But since the anime is fresh and all, is going to be a while for it to leash out, but it's really recognizable for having 11 eps right now.

Spoiler for Question:

Old 2012-09-15, 21:00   Link #616
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

That's difficult for me to say. There are tons of 'not-your-typical-cliche' stories out there that aren't publish simply because they didn't catch enough attention. I hate to say that KC just hasn't garner enough attention yet. The anime-viewers thread ain't helping the cause either. And then there was THAT stupid you-know-what.

So... it is up to you to help this series with some reputation! Promote promote!
Meanwhile, BT Volume 3 translation might be finished after the end of this arc in the anime. Hopefully.
Old 2012-09-15, 21:02   Link #617
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't think you should be betting on English licensed Light Novels, that ship have pretty much sunk a long time ago.
Old 2012-09-15, 21:17   Link #618
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
That's difficult for me to say. There are tons of 'not-your-typical-cliche' stories out there that aren't publish simply because they didn't catch enough attention. I hate to say that KC just hasn't garner enough attention yet. The anime-viewers thread ain't helping the cause either. And then there was THAT stupid you-know-what.

So... it is up to you to help this series with some reputation! Promote promote!
Meanwhile, BT Volume 3 translation might be finished after the end of this arc in the anime. Hopefully.
Don't worry. Tumblr users has been promoting Kokoro Connect, though, of course, we have the "haters" ? But it has been getting good reviews on other threads, and of course, it doesn't matter if we have the audience lashing out on it because we've watch or read other people's work that are extremely good and even won awards, then we got those people who don't agree. They're everywhere. But if there was a poll rather this anime is good or not, the "good" one would have more points. I always thought to myself if they went slower with the story, more accurate to the novel, not saying the story is not getting there, then the anime might give the answers to the questions from the peasant audience. Other than that, I still enjoy the show.

Spoiler for Manga question:

Old 2012-09-15, 21:21   Link #619
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
I don't think you should be betting on English licensed Light Novels, that ship have pretty much sunk a long time ago.
I've gotten that vision, just didn't wanted to be so pessimistic of my desire and for other fans. Guess I'll have to English licensed Light Novels myself then sometime =_= Anime/manga/light novel fans got to work more to get their stuff in this boring State.

Old 2012-09-15, 21:31   Link #620
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Spoiler for Manga question:
I was interested in the manga but I don't seem to find pages past chapter 10, then again I wasn't really on 120% google mode back there

Edit:

All the complains about Taichi, sigh. Since when does this kind of character drama is supposed to cover the #1 perspective character's story until at least the penultimate arc? Give up already, unless we get a second season we are never gonna see it.

Tags
romance, shounen