AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Air

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-08, 12:54   Link #1
x-X-MiSuZu-SX-x

Favourite Air Episode discussion

Hmmmm... I was wondering What everyone's fave Episode of Air was
Old 2007-01-08, 16:46   Link #2
Ziv

hmm... that's a hard one. There's lots of episodes where it reaches a climax and seems like it's ending but it keeps going, so I'll have to say 12 since it was the most dramatic climax of all. Poor Misuzu...
Old 2007-01-08, 17:47   Link #3
sliceman22

i have to say the last epsisode....
If its the movie than the best is the part when she fell in love.
Old 2007-01-09, 08:49   Link #4
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Overall, my favourite episode of Air is episode 10, Hikari (Light). It shows the final climax of my favourite character Yukito in a way i've never seen before. Also, with my number 01 track from the game soundtrack, Sousei being used for the best scene in the series - it pushes the episodes up even more into my number 01 list.

Still, i love just about each episode as much as the rest - each of them have an important roll.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2007-01-09 at 10:14.
Old 2007-01-09, 09:24   Link #5
Minoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Overall, my favourite episode of Air is episode 10, Hikari (Light). It shows the final climax of my favourite character Yukito in a way i've never seen before. Also, with my number 01 track from the game soundtrack, Sousei being used for the best scene in the series - it pushes the episodes up even more into my number 01 list.
I've got to go with that one too, for the way it ties the whole series together, past and future. The music selections are perfect, too, from Natsukage at the beginning to Sousei at the end. Absolutely beautiful...

Last edited by Minoto; 2007-01-09 at 21:00.
Old 2007-01-09, 09:53   Link #6
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv View Post
hmm... that's a hard one. There's lots of episodes where it reaches a climax and seems like it's ending but it keeps going, so I'll have to say 12 since it was the most dramatic climax of all. Poor Misuzu...
I agree with you.
but I totally love Air.
It's an amazing and beautiful and sad Anime. and the Quality is incredible.
I just wished it had a little happiere ending
but then again.... it wouldn't have been Air without it.
Air is one of my top 5 Anime series ever.

Old 2007-01-09, 10:24   Link #7
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minoto View Post
Did you mean episode 10? I've got to go with that one too, for the way it ties the whole series together, past and future. The music selections are perfect, too, from Natsukage at the beginning to Sousei at the end. Absolutely beautiful...
Strange - i even looked at the DVD's to see which episode number i meant - silly mistake by me. :3

Glad you agree with me. The whole series is just one big beautiful experience, and episode 10 sums up that beautiful feeling all into one. & yes - i've said a number of times how Sousei is one of my favourite BGM's i've ever heard - and it works perfectly for that scene.
Old 2007-01-09, 10:49   Link #8
Cyz
"Show it to me"

On the TV series, I say ep. 12 since it's really dramatic. As for the movie, I say the part where Misuzu kisses....um...forgot the guy's name during a festival.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2007-01-10, 05:47   Link #9
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Ep.11, last part. Everything is beautiful. The fade out music, the screen switches between Haruko and Misuzu, the total silence and the following two syllable word, and finally Haruko moving while Giniro cues.
Old 2007-01-10, 13:35   Link #10
martino
makes no files now

Watched so long ago that I can't remember...

Probably the last episode though...or any episode with lots of Minagi...
Old 2007-01-10, 14:44   Link #11
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

The millenium flashback sequence for me.... yes, it extends over more than one episode :P I just enjoyed the characters and it gave vital context.
Old 2007-01-12, 15:16   Link #12
K3cT
Arcadia of My Youth

Send a message via MSN to K3cT
Seconding the above post. I really like the Summer arc of the anime.
Old 2007-01-17, 19:29   Link #13
EternalDragonWarrior
Haruhiist/Konata Fanboy

Hmm, this is a tough one...but I'd probably have to go with the last episode. The ending was the most memorable part of the series IMO, and it's still the saddest ending I've ever seen.
Old 2007-01-17, 19:49   Link #14
frad113

Send a message via AIM to frad113
All of them; each episode is an unforgetable fragment of a complete amazing journey.
Old 2007-02-11, 14:07   Link #15
Sai the Dreamer
Dead Sexy
*Graphic Designer

Mine would have to be episode 9. Maybe it's because AIR was somewhat confusing to me at the time, but this episode was the most touching and beautiful one to me. Or maybe I just have a weakness for past tense, who knows.
Old 2007-02-16, 16:27   Link #16
Jeiku

I loved all episodes, because if one were removed it wouldn't have done justice to the series (AIR In Summer exception, though). I would have to say episode 10 - Yukito being my favorite in the anime, his final presentation was fantastic to watch, and it turned out in something much more important than a love confession, methinks. He started out as someone rather closed off, but later understood that there was something more important than him and Misuzu staying alive longer without obtaining their goal. It also sets up the stage for the final episode, which I think is one of the best endings I've seen.

That, and I found some of the Sora moments very amusing. Hurrr.
Old 2007-02-23, 16:21   Link #17
Rengemaru
Mad Scientist

Simply put, I can't answer that question since AIR is my all time favorite show. I just love each episode equally. Kinda boring, I know
Old 2007-02-26, 00:55   Link #18
SealedTears
<3 lucy ~Elf Song~

i woude say last episode, when she reaches her "goal" i stile feel the sadness in my hearth everytime i think about that. and the episode when she was almost taken away with her dad but ran back and screamed "mamma" the sadness there i stile feel sometimes when i think about it.
the movie when she falls in love, and the kissing scene. the last part when mizusu dies is the most painfull ending i have ever seen, "i tryd my best rigth? its okey now rigth?" :'( hurts so bad.
Old 2007-03-11, 22:51   Link #19
zoozoc
Anime is my drug....

I would have to say all the flashback episodes, (8 and 9 i think) including the 2 OVA episodes. I found those very enjoyable and funny. Going back and learning the history was definently the most enjoyable part of the series for me, though i liked the starting couple of episodes as well. (once my favorite character turned into a freaken crow, it sorta killed it for me)
Old 2007-03-16, 17:58   Link #20
snisni

My fave must be the last episode... it made me cry
Closed Thread