AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-17, 13:17   Link #3181
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanauro View Post
hey can anyone post me a link for the godly coloring plz
You can find them all on danbooru. They're all in a pool called To Love-ru repainted series or something along those lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
So Rito essentially became Saruyama in this chapter. Not surprised Lala was apprehensive towards him.

And instead of recycling the Yui situation, Yabuki should have had Rito run into the nurse's office instead. Or is there an unwritten rule that Mikado is immune to his 'misunderstandings'?
The way I see it, she is indeed immune to Rito's "skills". She's too mature and dominating to be subjected to Rito's -a young inexperienced boy- silly antics. She's the kind of character who always teases the MC and yet remains out of his reach. That's part of her appeal, she is supposed to be "above" regular girls, having Rito easily grope her like he does everybody else would kill it.
Old 2012-02-17, 15:24   Link #3182
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

NICE. Yabuki. NIIIICE.

It seems like Momo wants Rito to be the same Rito, except, wants to f*ck her and all the others. Just not in a crazy perv manner.
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-17, 16:43   Link #3183
Miraluka
Banned

Open minded?

Yeah, Momo wants the innocent pervert rather than a lustful pervert.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 16:44   Link #3184
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
So now that Rito has a good glimpse of Yami and Yui's kittens... I think it's about time he takes responsibility.

I want access to Yabuki's secret stash.
Old 2012-02-17, 17:43   Link #3185
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ah, I thought Momo was gonna be like, raging pervert Rito Mode *strip* alright here we go let's do it! See Momo? You CAN have too much of a good thing. I don't think the other girls will start appreciating how Rito is not like that 24/7 right? Well, the ones that didn't know it was another Lala invention that made him like that.
Old 2012-02-17, 18:43   Link #3186
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Ah, I thought Momo was gonna be like, raging pervert Rito Mode *strip* alright here we go let's do it! See Momo? You CAN have too much of a good thing. I don't think the other girls will start appreciating how Rito is not like that 24/7 right? Well, the ones that didn't know it was another Lala invention that made him like that.
Well, Momo did say that what she wants is for Rito to be the same person, except that he's ok with physically loving more than one woman. That's the premise her harem is based on. If Rito becomes a complete pervert without the same gentleness that made the girls fall for him in the first place, then the harem won't be possible at all.
Old 2012-02-17, 18:57   Link #3187
Soraya21

Don't think it's all that surprising for Momo to dislike this type of Rito, since she's already expressed her disdain over openly lustful boys with no self control back in the previous chapters of Darkness. Guess she requires a strict balance in her Rito-free diet, probably one where his normal self finally snaps with sexual desire and goes on the pounce attack.

It's actually a real interesting chin scratcher that Lala would follow Rito's orders like that, since she better then anyone should know what those goggles are for and what they can actually do.

And all this talk about Yami, yet aren't we all overlooking the fact that Nana doesn't seem to be in this chapter as well? Granted, it's kind of understandable for her to be left out since she doesn't have quite as much to show as the rest of the girls, but still..!
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 19:08   Link #3188
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
And all this talk about Yami, yet aren't we all overlooking the fact that Nana doesn't seem to be in this chapter as well? Granted, it's kind of understandable for her to be left out since she doesn't have quite as much to show as the rest of the girls, but still..!
Seems there's no Haruna. Praise the Gods maybe she will die and leave the place for Lala to shine already.
And as far as I remember Lala knows exactly what those glasses do, considering that they have her logo on them, and she already seen them in TLR somewhere in the middle of the series.
Old 2012-02-17, 19:29   Link #3189
Ashaman

Lala knows what they are for. She might not click onto what they can actually do in regards to clothes.
Old 2012-02-17, 19:32   Link #3190
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Seems there's no Haruna. Praise the Gods maybe she will die and leave the place for Lala to shine already.
And as far as I remember Lala knows exactly what those glasses do, considering that they have her logo on them, and she already seen them in TLR somewhere in the middle of the series.
I don't think Lala knows the effects of it when you look at clothes
she only does use it for inventing things

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 19:41   Link #3191
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I don't think Lala knows the effects of it when you look at clothes
she only does use it for inventing things
As far as I remember there was a chapter in TLR where they used glasses the same way, and more or less she learned what they were used for. Just don't remember who was running around with those glasses out.
Old 2012-02-17, 19:59   Link #3192
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

The way the scene went out, Lala knows the abilities of the glasses. That's why she was very embarrassed.
Old 2012-02-17, 20:06   Link #3193
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
As far as I remember there was a chapter in TLR where they used glasses the same way, and more or less she learned what they were used for. Just don't remember who was running around with those glasses out.
oh yeah. that one totally slipped my mind
I forgot who and which chapter but I'm sure there was something like that from TLR

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 07:27   Link #3194
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
She's in the chapter, albeit only in Rito's imagination. She was apparently the first on his to do list.

It's weird she didn't appear in person though. They're in the same class after all, so it's odd his gaze never met her body.
Old 2012-02-18, 08:49   Link #3195
EvI

damn where did you guys found this chapter? i just read to chapter 16... =/
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 14:57   Link #3196
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Checked out the TLR blog's Lala poster. Sweetness. Look at them child-bearing hips.
Old 2012-02-18, 15:09   Link #3197
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

I'm not too sure if these were posted yet but here

Spoiler for Pictures:
Old 2012-02-18, 17:23   Link #3198
Mizuno
Undefined

I wonder what Yui would think if she knows what Rito saw.................

If they allowed Rito to carry on here, what was in chapter 1 page 42 would have became true.
Old 2012-02-18, 17:24   Link #3199
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Just read the chap and it seems it was one of moom's plants which caused the change...and it seems momo doesn't like a full-on "carnivorous" rito
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 17:59   Link #3200
Mizuno
Undefined

Ideally, what she wants Rito to become is something like Issei from Highschool DxD.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen