AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-03-03, 09:29   Link #881
inaho

and the battle begins everyone

Kazuya looks really annoying when he do those akward poses.He seems like he's on drugs or something

I feel bad for Kyoshiro all his high regards for his brother came crashing down on him and the fact that Kuu didn't even recognize him (brainwashed!) was just absolutely devastating but I'm sure he'll come to his senses and fight back for what's his

In this episode, Mika's character was really given light, its purely psychological, that's why he hates kazuya so much, stoling her bestfriend and all......

Kazuya looks really gay>.< and I really thought Kuu's counterpart is avant garde but it wasn't, it looks like Baltraz, a second rate Baltraz that is........

As a sidenote I have the feeling that one of the AA's are gonna die....and i'm thinking it would be Kuu o.O? What do you guys think?

This episode is cool, I wish I know what they're saying, I could only pinpoint some.....but not all =(
inaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 09:53   Link #882
sakura_1990

seriously i really hate kazuya... i agree he is like being on drugs, his actions are like WHAT THE HELL over-doing it lors... i feel sad for kuu.. she forgot about kyoshiro... and went with her stupid prince who looks like gay. kuu's machina is weird and funny... i still dont understand how did she get her machina and what's Waruteishia power anyway///
sakura_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 10:43   Link #883
xcxcxcc

hahahah lol kazuya does look like he is in drugs and im always like wtf after the stuff he does.

well now i understand y mika is the way she is kayazu is fucked up what a fucking jerk i hate him more than kyoshiro.
xcxcxcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 10:59   Link #884
Kipp
Uncertainty

Obviously, it's up to Himiko to save the world.

Maybe she'll have some secret ass kicking skills?!

Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 12:08   Link #885
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Watching is better than reading.

Thoughts on episodes 6 to 8:
Spoiler for Just in case:

I didn't forget, Kaon, of course. It does seem apparent that so far, thanks to the fact that her had unleashed so much mana previously to do battle with both Taruotte and Setsuna, Mika's hold on her was broken. Something I was wondering: If an AA releases more power than she should, can it neutralise a forced attempt to make the AA his/her own? Don't know if this might come into play later with Kuu and Kazuya.

Spoiler:

Phew, done.

Now for Setsuna's bells.
Spoiler:

Longest post ever here~ Hope it isn't too taxing on the eyes.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 14:07   Link #886
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Watching is better than reading.

Spoiler:

Longest post ever here~ Hope it isn't too taxing on the eyes.
Just admiting that he has treated Setsuna like crap doesn't mean anything. Only through actions you can redeem yourself. And Kyoshiro should at least give his life for her or something to really deserve some forgiveness. Until then he is still the biggest asshole of the series.

Which makes Kazuya my new hero, or at least he was my hero till he put his hands on Kaon. Only Himiko has the right to that.

Anyway, I'm really looking forwards to see Himiko saving everyone from Kazuya's grasp. ^^
Old 2007-03-03, 17:00   Link #887
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Just admiting that he has treated Setsuna like crap doesn't mean anything. Only through actions you can redeem yourself. And Kyoshiro should at least give his life for her or something to really deserve some forgiveness. Until then he is still the biggest asshole of the series.

Which makes Kazuya my new hero, or at least he was my hero till he put his hands on Kaon. Only Himiko has the right to that.

Anyway, I'm really looking forwards to see Himiko saving everyone from Kazuya's grasp. ^^
well in kyoshiro's defence ep 9 really shows how much of an ass kazuya really is ~ it seems to me that kyoshiro was somewat brainwashed into idolizing his brother...so i cant blame him for his burning desire to carry out his brother's will ~ kazuya is one manipulative bastard if ive ever seen one >.<

even tho kyoshiro should be 17 or so in reality is more or less as naive as kuu...it shows ~ even when kazuya is constantly stepping on kyoshiro's pride...he is too shocked to respond but tries to remain optimistic that kazuya is a good guy...hes learning the hard way >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 18:20   Link #888
Key Board
Carbon

From my point of view, Kazuya has been completely honest about being a bastard

It just so happens that Kyoshiro misinterpreted everything he did and say

Kyoshiro has.. poetry vision too?
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 21:29   Link #889
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
From my point of view, Kazuya has been completely honest about being a bastard

It just so happens that Kyoshiro misinterpreted everything he did and say

Kyoshiro has.. poetry vision too?

It's dependent on how Kyoshiro interprets it, and how Kazuya puts it across. Besides, I don't think we can really blame Kyshiro for "misinterpreting", not especially when he was a child when he began to think that what his brother was doing was great after all that act of how wonderfully his brother treated him.

Quote:
Actions are good, but to give his life when he would dedicate it to protect another is just being selfish. He can certainly atone by doing something significant for Setsuna, but that doesn't mean he must give up his own life just for that. Unfortunate, but being the biggest asshole of the series seems to be true, because he is the ONLY one shown to be ill-treating an AA with little reason, twisted or not.
Old 2007-03-03, 21:33   Link #890
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
EP 9

Spoiler:

Quote:
And Kyoshiro should at least give his life for her or something to really deserve some forgiveness.
Baka. How happy do you think Setsuna would be if he did such a thing!?
Old 2007-03-03, 23:02   Link #891
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
EP 9

Spoiler:

Baka. How happy do you think Setsuna would be if he did such a thing!?
Oh, C'mon? Not too long ago you were saing she was a bitch, and now you care about her happiness? what a joke. Unfortunately for you, the topic is not Setsuna's happiness but Kyoshiro's redemption, which he is still not even close to achieve.

And no, I don't feell sorry for him in the least. It serves him right for being a bastard.
Old 2007-03-03, 23:13   Link #892
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Quote:
Oh, C'mon? Not too long ago you were saing she was a bitch, and now you care about her happiness? what a joke. Unfortunately for you, the topic is not Setsuna's happiness but Kyoshiro's redemption, which he is still not even close to achieve.

And no, I don't feell sorry for him in the least. It serves him right for being a bastard.
I was afraid of this. Sooner or later this sort of thing would be coming, but still...

You are correct. The topic is Kyoshiro's redemption, so if everything Setsuna has done so far is for him, what point would it make in killing himself? Just to satisfy his own self-righteousness as a person? Or just to sate the hunger of bloodthirsty viewers vying for his death because of petty hatred? Death redempts nothing, but putting himself on the line to protect and take care of Setsuna as he would someone he cared for because she did so (though not in the same way as he did for Kuu) would be a good means of this redemption.

I'd agree it was a good slap in the face for him in the realisation that what he has been doing was merely what Kazuya has been manipulating him to be doing. A good slap too, because it would be an excellent wake-up call to do what he wants rather than following someone else's supposed will. It's good room for his character to actually show some development, and as a side note, good timing for Soujiro to make his appearance too.
Old 2007-03-03, 23:25   Link #893
Kazu-kun

Quote:
putting himself on the line to protect and take care of Setsuna as he would someone he cared for because she did so (though not in the same way as he did for Kuu) would be a good means of this redemption.
That is exactly what I was talking about when I said he should die... protecting her or whatever. What I mean is that he has to prove (through actions) that he cares for her; something he has never done.
Old 2007-03-03, 23:32   Link #894
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Quote:
That is exactly what I was talking about when I said he should die... protecting her or whatever. What I mean is that he has to prove (through actions) that he cares for her; something he has never done.
Excellent, because anyway I see it, death is the silliest way to redeem himself in this respect. Protect her, yes. Care for Setsuna as a means to repay her concern for him, yes. Getting himself killed, no. He has to consider Setsuna, but more than anything else, he also has to consider Kuu, whom we now know he loves.
Old 2007-03-04, 03:34   Link #895
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
from the looks of it i fear that setsuna will be the one to die at this rate fighting against kazuya...oh dear...i think it will be best hoping that that scenario wont happen >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 04:40   Link #896
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

^ Aye, poor Setsuna Her character has "death" written all over it Of course i'd much rather see her live, but imo she has much higher chances of not making trough this alive.
Old 2007-03-04, 09:09   Link #897
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Are you TRYING to irritate me?

I am NOT joking. I'm 100% serious. Yes, she annoyed me a little bit before with her temper tantrum over Kuu and Kyoshiro being together but I DID feel sorry for her this past ep. I felt sorry for EVERYONE this past ep.

Quote:
Kazuya is MORE of a bastard. It's all his fault that Kyoshiro acts the way he does. Blame it on him.

Quote:
Excellent, because anyway I see it, death is the silliest way to redeem himself in this respect. Protect her, yes. Care for Setsuna as a means to repay her concern for him, yes. Getting himself killed, no. He has to consider Setsuna, but more than anything else, he also has to consider Kuu, whom we now know he loves.
That's right! He has to think of Kuu and Setsuna now and the last thing those two would want is his death. Letting himself get killed even to protect them would just be stupid. Because they'd both rather die THEMSELVES than see that happen.
Old 2007-03-04, 09:33   Link #898
Key Board
Carbon

I don't think Kuu necessarily loves Kyoshiro

She loves her Prince

h ttp://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7871/43mt2.gif
h ttp://img243.imageshack.us/img243/955/622lb5.png

How does she start her typical day?

With "My dear prince..."
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 09:44   Link #899
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I don't think Kuu necessarily loves Kyoshiro

She loves her Prince

h ttp://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7871/43mt2.gif
h ttp://img243.imageshack.us/img243/955/622lb5.png

How does she start her typical day?

With "My dear prince..."
Love and flights of fantasies are two different things. If a stronger word was to be used, it will have to be 'obsession' at best.
Old 2007-03-04, 11:24   Link #900
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Love and flights of fantasies are two different things. If a stronger word was to be used, it will have to be 'obsession' at best.
But, wasn't Kuu infatuated with Kyoshiro because he was *like* a prince? So it seems only natural that she prefers the real thing. ^^

Tags
action, fantasy, kaishaku, romance, shounen