Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-07-24, 12:22   Link #141
Shiemi
Counting days

Quote:
Originally Posted by basket

I wouldn't mind trying a song.
Hehe! I might contact you later then. Who knows? My new computer arrives in a week and I do hope to buy a good mic. On the other hand, maybe I should just train myself in a keyboard or with a guitar and join you in instrumental rather than in singing. Not that you sing bad or anything. But you're very good with the piano!!!

I knew a song with Chibi Nasu in it would win!!! But not precisely the one I was betting on.

Chibi Nasu and Serez, great job! Congratulations! Hope to listen to you two together again in future duets!

Hellychan! 3rd and 2nd respectively! That tells us something, doesn't it? Maybe we can try another song in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12
Also to Hellychan, Shiemi and SP for getting into the top 3.
Thank you! Wanna start practicing again?

Quote:
Actually, I did that with Hellychan. We decided on the song last year.
LOL You're quite obsessed then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy
Thanks for being my partner, Shiemi, I'm glad someone was willing to (someone as good as you ) . Good job and I'll (hopefully) be back again next time!
You're welcome! Although we did have a situation with the sync. Rats! But that song almost killed my throat! Plus doing it in one go was no easy task! Maybe we can go for an easier song on a next time if we partner up again. It was fun singing with you.

kcl: I don't know how I can let you steal my voice unless you have magic like Ursula (Disney's Little Mermaid) to hunt my voice like she did with Ariel. Anywayz, I can always sing a non competing entry with you in future comps. I'm available, plus it would be fun.

Nightwish: Maybe my voice is muffled by nature? Kidding! Well, my new computer arrives in a few days and I'll be buying a new mic and stuff so hopefully, next time my voice won't sound muffled. Thanks for your comments!
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-24, 12:51   Link #142
GipFace

/hangs head in shame

Oops, I forgot to vote...

Uh... grats to all the winners! And everyone else too!

*poof*
GipFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-24, 15:07   Link #143
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Smile Thank You!~(^_^< )

Woohoo!! Congratulations to Chibi Nasu and Serez!

Your singings were perfect! Yeah, your voices are quite similar, I also thought I heard only one voice after one minute of listening! xD! I'm happy I've been able to duet with you Chibi

And congrats to Shiemi (my great partner ), SP and all the other participants! You did a good job

Wai~!! I'm so happy! Thank you everyone!

Also thanks for your constructive comments, kcl, NightWish It's always good to know what was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin
And I learned a new term... 80's power balad (never heard before ).
::laughs:: ... Power Ballad, yes... just think "Boston", "Foreigner" or similar. You'll know it when you hear it... look for the 80's band with lots of guitars, more pieces to the drum kit than they ever actually play, big hair (probably) and singing about love...
LOL, yeah that doesn't surprise me at all, since Slam Dunk (the anime which our song is from) was aired in 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto
And finally special thanks to Hellychan, my partner uhm idol
LMAO! You're very welcome Jinto! ^^ It was a great pleasure to sing with you, Mr Sexy Voice

Quote:
Actually, I did that with Hellychan. We decided on the song last year.
XD! Yup! This was decided even before the 1st DKC ended I guess we are karaoke-obsessed people
I wish Babak could listen to our duet, I know he like this song

It was a pleasure to sing with you too Cz Plus, I think your voice really fits the song

Yay!! I would be so happy to sing a 3 or 4 or 5 people song too! I'm sure it would be really fun! *hints to kcl*

Quote:
Originally Posted by basket
I think I will be submitting two entries for this competition. One that doesn't count (as always) and one that will count (for the first time in the solo competition, as well).
I'm looking forward to hear them then

Yeah kcl doesn't smile NightWish, she burns people! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish for Chibi and Helly's entry
First listen though it sounds quite good. Interesting effect you have going with the separate sounding (one sounds close the other distant)
ROTF! LOL! Well, actually, this wasn't intended, it's just that our mic are differents ^^; /me wants Chibi's 7$ mic!...and her voice too while I'm at it '~' But I'm glad, it resulted to an "effect"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy
I wasn't too confident about this entry, though I guess I never am.
I'm an other one who thinks that rap style works well for you Too bad we couldn't hear you more (I mean, too bad you didn't set your voice volume higher) ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi
Hellychan! 3rd and 2nd respectively! That tells us something, doesn't it? Maybe we can try another song in the future.
Yup! ^^ *happy* Yup! Sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipFace
Oops, I forgot to vote...
Gahh!! Shame on you!

Seriously, I want to congratz you on your performance, you did really well

*puts GipFace on her list of "Sexy Voices" along with Jinto and Fome*

Those Duets Karaoke are the funniest! I wish we could do this more often *running away before kcl comes and burns her*

Take care everyone! And to the next KC!

Bye Bye~!!
Old 2006-07-24, 17:17   Link #144
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Congradulation to the winners ^^ Everyone did a quite good job!

As for NW and kcl's comment on our song I'm pretty pleased. ^-^ Yep cute and simple that song was. I hope no one's disappointed with the final results.
Old 2006-07-25, 15:58   Link #145
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Yay! Good job, everyone. I hope everybody had fun. \(^-^)/

Thank you JOJO and basket for singing with me. You both were wonderful partners and I'd happily sing with either of you again! And also thanks to Nightwish and kcl for their comments. I appreicate them.

And yes, my pitch was painful in some places. And the mixing on Vector was my bad too. (It's a good thing you mixed ours, JOJO! ) There just wasn't time for me to redo anything though. -_- Yay for having a job...? Hopefully I will get to practice more next time!

And next duet competition I want to sing one with Hellychan and Shiemi! \(^o^)/ If they want to do that though I'll have to cutify my voice first so I will blend in. >_>
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 18:01   Link #146
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

I'll enter the next one as well Thinks've just bneen too crazy, baby birth, band stuff, etc
Next time better be quieter!!!
So anyone have any good ideas for duets toss em my way!

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-25, 19:06   Link #147
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama
And next duet competition I want to sing one with Hellychan and Shiemi! \(^o^)/
Wee~!! I'd like to sing together with you and Shiemi too! (^o^)b

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama
If they want to do that though I'll have to cutify my voice first so I will blend in. >_>
LOL! Your voice is already too cute! <3

And Cheyanne, I'm glad to know that you'll be with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyannew
...baby birth...
Oo!! Congratulations! ^^
Old 2006-07-25, 23:56   Link #148
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Congrats cheyanne! So sometime in the future we may hear a triplet (or whatever duet is when it's 3 people ) in, oh, DKC XII?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi
Thank you! Wanna start practicing again?
LOL! Sure... Got a song in mind?

* /me has a feeling that Hellychan and Shiemi need a huge increase in DKC quota to keep up with the demand *
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-26, 07:53   Link #149
cheyannew
PolyPerson!

O.O oh no not mine!!!!!!
LOL I can't have anymore; dont' have the equipment rofl
It was my evil twin's baby; I flew out to CA to be there w/ her when she gave birth hehehe

Should've been more clear, yeesh!

RIFT | Division | Side 7 Art Archive
cheyannew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
karaoke competition