Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-23, 17:40   Link #341
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
So Takeshi's brother like Kurumi but she like Takeshi but then Takeshi's feeling is ambiguous and Mui like Takeshi. Shock to say but it first time I like a blonde over black-haired, Mui too much of a childish look and too shy to fit my taste but I'm really enjoying Kurumi so far.
I only root for her misfortune. She's basically the cause of this mess. Takeshi's brother liked Kurumi. He couldn't fess up to his brother due to that stupid promise. Now his brother hates his guts. He's losing out on Mui again due to that promise.

If she wants to continue her fantasy, then she should write a fanfic and not involve others.

Takeshi should have the balls to walk away. He's just enabling her.
Old 2014-01-23, 17:41   Link #342
askara

anyone find some of the character design is similar to FSN, well probably just me but i see Gilgamesh as the fire dude, Lancer as the sword dude and Saber lily Armour in the opening
askara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 17:44   Link #343
Esclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by askara View Post
anyone find some of the character design is similar to FSN, well probably just me but i see Gilgamesh as the fire dude, Lancer as the sword dude and Saber lily Armour in the opening
Everyone has been saying that since the first promo pics were shown. It's funny because the original LN designs at least had a different art style for the faces that made them look different.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 18:01   Link #344
askara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Everyone has been saying that since the first promo pics were shown. It's funny because the original LN designs at least had a different art style for the faces that made them look different.

dont know about the novel but they do looks different in the manga and it seem the plot is quite different too and i think i perfer the manga much more
askara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 18:06   Link #345
Vezon

Not bad this week, that Gekko guy seems to have some serious psychological problems. Also Takeshi and Kumuri have been fake dating for 2 years and nothing bloomed? whatever
Old 2014-01-23, 18:23   Link #346
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I only root for her misfortune. She's basically the cause of this mess. Takeshi's brother liked Kurumi. He couldn't fess up to his brother due to that stupid promise. Now his brother hates his guts. He's losing out on Mui again due to that promise.

If she wants to continue her fantasy, then she should write a fanfic and not involve others.

Takeshi should have the balls to walk away. He's just enabling her.
His brother has no chance in the first place because the one she like is Takeshi. Since the anime skip quite a bit of volume 1, you wouldn't know this but Kurumi's attitude toward any other men is that she wish for the the extinction of all men that name isn't Takeshi. I also spoiled myself some bit and let just say Mui's situation won't be that much of a different from Takeshi's brother.
Old 2014-01-23, 18:25   Link #347
Esclair

Quote:
His brother has no chance in the first place because the one she like is Takeshi. Since the anime skip quite a bit of volume 1, you wouldn't know this but Kurumi's attitude toward any other men is that she wish for the the extinction of all men that name isn't Takeshi. I also spoiled myself some bit and let just say Mui's situation won't be that much of a different from Takeshi's brother.
That's kind of...
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 18:33   Link #348
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
That's kind of...
I know right, too bad Madhouse cutout this part. XD

Plus who won't? After being consistently chased around by pedophiles at the tender age of a middle schooler.
Old 2014-01-23, 19:05   Link #349
orion

Quote:
I know right, too bad Madhouse cutout this part. XD

Plus who won't? After being consistently chased around by pedophiles at the tender age of a middle schooler.
That's just an excuse. She gets counseling and goes back to the real world.

You don't mess up another guy's life because you can't handle it.

Madhouse didn't leave too much out. We got that explanation in the amount of time it was worth to tell us that the girl is pretty sick to force a guy to continue being a "fake" boyfriend to continue her having a fantasy knight in shining armor.
Old 2014-01-23, 19:27   Link #350
finalfury
Incognito

Kurumi's one scary girl. >.>

Gekkou needs psychological help.

Takashi gives Kurumi too much free reign since she's borderline if not already insane. :x

Will watch for the crazies. Things that make no sense at all fascinate me.

Now the sad thing is, since she hates men, if she ever has a son with Takashi, she would probably kill him...... eventually.
Old 2014-01-23, 19:53   Link #351
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post

Takashi gives Kurumi too much free reign since she's borderline if not already insane. :x

Now the sad thing is, since she hates men, if she ever has a son with Takashi, she would probably kill him...... eventually.
Why is it that sometimes I find myself rooting for the girls that are sort of scary? Gekkou should have went to see a therapist a long time ago. I think that something did bloom between Takeshi and Kurumi it's just that neither one of them can really address it. I just get a little sister feeling from Mui instead of a romantic feeling. Their son would be a product of her and Takeshi's love I refuse to believe she would do such a thing no matter how obsessed she can be
Old 2014-01-23, 19:55   Link #352
Pong

You know, for a show ostensibly about "Magical Warfare" we get surpassingly little magical warfare. Instead we get an episode focusing on the love triangle.

After this episode I can't really say I like Isoshima. She's causing all this mess by abusing Takeshi's kindness.

Takeshi should just drop this charade and go for Mui who's much better girl.

Still the award for the last likeable character goes to Takeshi's brother. What a wanker!

Thankfully it seems next episode will focus on combat.
Pong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 19:57   Link #353
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post

She insane? Where did you get that from?
She to me is just a typical girl who is jealous that her "boyfriend" might have a eye on another girl. While she say she hate all the men, she seen to have no problem with that fire magic guy.

Also, long time no see final after Valvrave had ended.
Old 2014-01-23, 19:59   Link #354
noctis_lucis

I donīt like Mui is the kind of girl who feings being nice or tries to be but she actually does things that affects Kurumi and Takeshi I mean she doesn't have a reason to tell Isoshima about the kiss after all if she were really nice, she'd avoid create trouble for Takeshi with his girlfriend since they are her supposed new friends.
Moreover she felt bad about it but at the same time she creates a advantageous situation for her. Well I think I really don't like the character like Mui that "are nice and good" but for some reason they do things without ill intention but in the end they create misunderstandings which let's them in a good position.
noctis_lucis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 20:14   Link #355
Pong

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctis_lucis View Post
I donīt like Mui is the kind of girl who feings being nice or tries to be but she actually does things that affects Kurumi and Takeshi I mean she doesn't have a reason to tell Isoshima about the kiss after all if she were really nice, she'd avoid create trouble for Takeshi with his girlfriend since they are her supposed new friends.
Moreover she felt bad about it but at the same time she creates a advantageous situation for her. Well I think I really don't like the character like Mui that "are nice and good" but for some reason they do things without ill intention but in the end they create misunderstandings which let's them in a good position.
She just wanted to come clean with her friend. I've seen to many animes where huge misunderstanding arise from people keeping stupid secrets to see it as something bad.
Old 2014-01-23, 20:17   Link #356
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctis_lucis View Post
Well...she thought that Kurumi was the girlfriend and apologized. She didn't know that Kurumi was nuts and not a real girlfriend. Now she knows that Takeshi is not dating her and can be with him without feeling guilty. She just has to fix Kurumi with a guy.
Old 2014-01-23, 20:19   Link #357
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pong View Post
She just wanted to come clean with her friend. I've seen to many animes where huge misunderstanding arise from people keeping stupid secrets to see it as something bad.
So damn true, as a hardest-core fanatic of the Valvrave I personality first-handly experienced this badly.
Old 2014-01-23, 20:19   Link #358
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
That's just an excuse. She gets counseling and goes back to the real world.

You don't mess up another guy's life because you can't handle it.

Madhouse didn't leave too much out. We got that explanation in the amount of time it was worth to tell us that the girl is pretty sick to force a guy to continue being a "fake" boyfriend to continue her having a fantasy knight in shining armor.
Huh? What?.......Wait, What?

...... The butchering and mutilation in here is even worse than Itsu-Ten, like 10x more!

And one more thing, Kurumi is perfectly justified for her behavior. So rubbing your perspective onto others will only work on ignorant masses, I and other source readers will not be bullied by this.
Old 2014-01-23, 20:20   Link #359
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Huh? What?.......Wait, What?

...... The butchering and mutilation in here is even worse than Itsu-Ten, like 10x more!

And one more thing, Kurumi is perfectly justified for her behavior. So rubbing your perspective onto others will only work on ignorant masses, I and other source readers will not be bullied by this.
I'm not bullying anybody. From my perspective, it's not justified. The girl needs counseling.
Old 2014-01-23, 20:23   Link #360
Pong

Quote:
So damn true, as a hardest-core fanatic of the Valvrave I personality first-handly experienced this badly.
Heck this very episode shows why this is bad idea. Takeshi is really conflicted with his brother because he had to keep up Isoshima little charade. Granted it's partially because his brother is whiny ***** but still...