AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-11-14, 13:16   Link #81
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
My god this episode was amazing! This show just manages to surpass itself constantly. Both with the absurd humor and the glorious fanservice.

The comedy was gold. The idea that those two were going to kill Rentaro because they couldn't stop swooning while locking lips to give proper CPR is some dark humor! And wasting even more time because the lifeguard had to be male is amazing.

One thing I liked here was the girl's interacting with each other. For this harem thing to remotely function they'll need to actually get along with each other. But they also need to care about each other to some degree so it doesn't become some toxic competition at all times. That allowed sweet moments like Karane appreciating Shizuka's concern or Nanao efficiently defending Hakari from scumbags.

As usual Rentaro is just insane. Resurrecting once he knew the girls were in trouble and having super Shizuka hearing too . And apparently his durability remains top tier since he took a flurry of hits from Karane without issue .

Glad we got a really cute scene for Karane as well. It's fair enough that she's battling with herself. Can't even align herself with Shizuka since she's got the tiny all around niche handled. But yeah, once you get her out of her protective...barrier she was absolutely maxed out for cute in that swimsuit. Downright gorgeous.
Old 2023-11-14, 20:47   Link #82
larethian

Pretty funny. The "suki suki suki suki...." feels a bit like climaxing.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-18, 01:38   Link #83
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
My god this episode was amazing! This show just manages to surpass itself constantly. Both with the absurd humor and the glorious fanservice.

The comedy was gold. The idea that those two were going to kill Rentaro because they couldn't stop swooning while locking lips to give proper CPR is some dark humor! And wasting even more time because the lifeguard had to be male is amazing.

One thing I liked here was the girl's interacting with each other. For this harem thing to remotely function they'll need to actually get along with each other. But they also need to care about each other to some degree so it doesn't become some toxic competition at all times. That allowed sweet moments like Karane appreciating Shizuka's concern or Nanao efficiently defending Hakari from scumbags.

As usual Rentaro is just insane. Resurrecting once he knew the girls were in trouble and having super Shizuka hearing too . And apparently his durability remains top tier since he took a flurry of hits from Karane without issue .

Glad we got a really cute scene for Karane as well. It's fair enough that she's battling with herself. Can't even align herself with Shizuka since she's got the tiny all around niche handled. But yeah, once you get her out of her protective...barrier she was absolutely maxed out for cute in that swimsuit. Downright gorgeous.
For the last 10 years I came to dislike harem rom-coms once I grew out at being anime-green. However, Hyakkano successfully managed to instill back my love and appreciation for this kind of subgenre or to be specific the show itself.

Indeed, in order for the harem to function the girls are being cooperative and caring towards each other rather than turning the harem into platform to one-up each other or at each others' expense.

Shizuka is so little and cute and adorable.

Nano is so elegant and mature.

Hakari is flirtatious and feisty.

And, Karane, she's just so embarrassed when she's being exposed that makes her delightful to my eyes.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-19, 10:33   Link #84
Frontier

What a blessed life Rentaro lives! Just trailing the halls with his girlfriends to get some delicious and cute food and he happens to catch the eye of a busty and gorgeous science beauty! His next soulmate and the fifth girlfriend !

Of course when he tries to investigate he finds not a busty beauty but a science loli, Kusuri voiced by Ayaka Asai! Who is as quirky as she is passionate for drugs! And she uses the chemistry room to come up with the craziest concoctions! She straight up found a way to turn people into magnets !

But it's a good thing Rentaro found her before she got addicted to meth, though Kusuri is surprisingly smooth when it comes to love, what with the whole "opposites attract" line. Of course then she pees in real time in front of Rentaro thanks to her diaper, which may have unlocked a new fetish in our boy !

Did I mention she's smooth in love? She's so smooth she straight up hit him with a love potion from the get-go and to set up her confession for 100% success. She even managed to steal a kiss in giving him the neutralizing agent mouth-to-mouth. But Rentaro doesn't need a love potion to love someone, especially someone as cute and fun as Kusuri! They deserve his full, sincere, feelings. Especially because he liked her even before he took the love potion .

And what luck! Not only is Kusuri actually third year (his first Senpai girlfriend) but she WAS the busty beauty with an amazing red mane ponytail for hair! Turns out she tried to make herself immortal and ended up stuck in a loli body, which is good for experiments but also makes quite the impact when she occassionaly changes back. Especially when Rentaro feels her boobs .

Time to introduce Kusuri to the other girlfriends! And she's breaking the ice by, you guessed it, giving them drugs. Karane overreacted with the Boston Karane but at least Rentaro accepts her physical violence and the true love behind it .

Hakari with boobs and butt that defy all reason in order to bang Rentaro is pretty on-brand for her, but I guess even she draws the line at being buck-naked in front of him (at least that wasn't by her own choice). But she did get to wear his gym sweats and smell them up, so thanks Kusuri !

Is there any way to make Shizuka cuter? Why, give her animal ears of course! And rubbing them gives her immense pleasure! Even the girls get in on it !

I love how Nanao gets hair she can literally control and her first instinct is to use it to kiss Rentaro. And he would accept bald Nano, fat Nano, or even alien Nano...but he already loves her with her luscious locks. No need to bald .

Aw! Kusuri just wanted to get a real kiss with Rentaro! She didn't need to spike their tea in order to do so! Especially when the girls end up taking the version intended for him and become kiss obsessed zombies. Female libido can be a dangerous thing. And while an eternity of kisses sounds great, they have to save them before that subsumes their entire identity as we leave off on a cliffhanger !
Old 2023-11-19, 14:37   Link #85
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Hold...hold...hold on a second.

She gets to be the powerful mature senpai figure and a dangerously adorable loli science girl!? All in one package! What OP magic is this! Science is broken!

My condolences to Karane who takes on the increasingly difficult task of being the straight man to all this insanity! And she seriously is taking on this task with the amount of "fixing Karane" drugs that were presented here! She is perfect as she is. So definitely doesn't need those.

Behold....The Boston Karane!

But nothing compared to round 2. Resident Evil: Kissage!
Old 2023-11-19, 14:51   Link #86
HandofFate

lol @ the drawing that instead of big boobs, the potion would give Karane manly pecs, the rapid fire jokes in this show are so great.
Old 2023-11-19, 19:16   Link #87
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kusuri's introduction is pretty much when what little common sense existed in this series went out the window. She's the convenient character who can make any kind of nonsensical scenarios happen because... drugs. It allows for the series to always remain fresh in between new girlfriends. Of course, she's not just a convenient character, she's a girlfriend in her own right, packed full of unique quirks as was made obvious in this episode.

Hakari imagining what the drug would make her look like was anime original, and frankly, it was horrifying
More horrifying than Karane with pecs IMO, but at least we were spared that.

I'm really looking forward to a certain scene in the next episode, I'm sure the anime will deliver.
Old 2023-11-20, 04:01   Link #88
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Kusuri's introduction is pretty much when what little common sense existed in this series went out the window. She's the convenient character who can make any kind of nonsensical scenarios happen because... drugs. It allows for the series to always remain fresh in between new girlfriends. Of course, she's not just a convenient character, she's a girlfriend in her own right, packed full of unique quirks as was made obvious in this episode.

Hakari imagining what the drug would make her look like was anime original, and frankly, it was horrifying

I'm really looking forward to a certain scene in the next episode, I'm sure the anime will deliver.
i wonder why people are bothered and put off so much because of the supernatural science when this series wasn't realistic in the first place with the love god and other things
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-22, 22:54   Link #89
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The 100 Girlfriends. Saying Hello to the Chemistry Girl

Kusuri, the double package that is both the busty, mature sempai + the science loli-girl.

Now, allow me to add an addendum:
Busty, mature sempai + the science loli-girl WITH the squirrel-like voice that makes her so adorably charming.

So, the gist is Kusuri is onto the science club and made some medicine in order to have Rentarō falling in love with her, but he puked in response because he wants his love for Kusuri to be sincere and borned from within him and not due to a chemical reaction after tasting meth... pfff, (Wrong line), I mean after drinking the medicine that Kusuri provided him against his knowledge.

Anyways, Kusuri morphed briefly into her busty, sempai persona which is her real, body and age, and she commits to deeply love Rentarō much as she just loves making medicine and pharmaceuticals, hence, her loli-body is quite a handy convenience to make experiments.

Moving on, Kusuri reverts back to her loli-body with squirrel-like voice and introduced herself to the rest of Rentarō's harem offering medicines that suit the needs and preferences for Hakari, Karane, Nano, and Shizuka.

Karane with pecs !? No, thank you. We were spared that visage, but Rentarō's lower body and back were not spared Karane's wrath. Although it wouldn't have hurt for us had Karane drunk the femininity medicine, wouldn't it?

Hakari imagining herself growing far voluptuous in volume and curves wasn't my cup of tea either even when I watched it the first time. So, it was safe the medicine she drunk made her sweat profusely to the point at literally dissolving her clothes until remaining buck naked.
Now, that situation would have turned out 100% awkward and shameful, but due that Rentarō happened to conveniently pulled out his gymnastics wear in order for Hakari to clothe herself, then she could not be anymore thankful to Kusuri. She got the chance to wear Rentarō clothes and breathing his scent.

Shizuka cannot get anymore cuter except for drinking medicine that allows her to grow bunny ears.
The recipe would have been perfect if additional effects have included giving her a bunny-like voice, however, she's still way too distant into this point in the story to earn her proper speech, hence, rubbing her bunny ears would suffice for now.

Nano is suited for medicine that allows to control and move her hair like arms or tendrils, allowing her to improve her efficiency the way she deems fit. It is specially useful to reach Rentarō from at a long distance in order to grab him, pull him next to her, and then kiss him.
The only drawback is that after the second bottle and onward she runs the risk at growing bald, which is neither what Rentarō nor what us the audience wants because Nano's hair is so silky smooth, and a proof that she takes great lengths to properly care and wash her hair.

So, Kusuri and her medicines became a success for almost everyone leaving a good, first impression as the fifth girlfriend entering the harem. However, no one either paid attention or heeded her warning regarding the flasks. Even, I understood which one was for boys and the other for girls.

Japanese anime aesthetics dictate that small containers with bright colors are for girls while big ones with dim shades of colors are for boys, but the animators couldn't afford the characters breaking the fourth-wall to explain like they did with Kami back at episode one.

So, mayhem entails after the medicine effects kick in triggering the female libido within the four girls to rampage out of control turning them all into kiss zombies having a single but primitive instinct to kiss Rentarō.

But, I did get what Kusuri meant to be trapped and forever kissed, unlike Rentarō. It would mean that a war is going to erupt between all four kiss-Zombie girls to get ownership and kissing rights over Rentarō at the expense of his physical well-being as well as having his body manhandled to the point of requiring surgical intervention to save his life.

And, gentlemen, Kusuri and Rentarō have but less than an hour to force feed the antidote into the four girls, and it didn't help either that the episode ended in a cliffhanger note.
So, see you next episode.

Please, more Kusuri with squirrel voice.
Old 2023-11-22, 22:57   Link #90
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

I'm not sure the show ever had common sense . The love got thing already set the bar. And then the main character just resurrected himself last episode from a state of having drowned....because he got told his girlfriends were in trouble. The water in his lungs just no longer was any kind of issue.

It feels like each girl adds some fun to the whole thing. The drugs should definitely add some spice to it to be sure. But nice that even all that craziness actually is further developing Kusuri's character. Getting a good look at her past mistakes and what she lost in the process.
Old 2023-11-23, 09:59   Link #91
Huh...?

Reverse

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-23, 13:23   Link #92
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Reverse
Honestly this feels like a Kusuri-induced episode premise or a fun What If .

(Also Fem Rentaro is so cute...)
Old 2023-11-26, 10:33   Link #93
Frontier

It's Resident Hazard: Kissage! The game where you have to survive an onslaught of kiss zombies made out of your girlfriend while trying to cure them before they're stuck that way for good! Good luck Rentaro and Kusuri !

I love how the Kiss Zombies can legitimately communicate and converse through the word "kiss," and they actually take care of Zombie Shizuka when she falls or almost gets left behind. Also that moment when she bumps her head on the door is so adorable .

Should Kusuri really have face-melting drugs? Though probably no one would mind using it on the vice-principal...who is safe because she applies three layers of foundation on her face. So not only is her true face probably even more terrifying, but foundation is a a heckuva face shield !

Heck, not even Rentaro can ignore Zombie Shizuka! She must be protected at all cost! Even if that gives her a chance to pounce on him on a bed in the nurse's office and kiss hims passionately (also Shizuka butt). I mean, that is kind of a staple of romances, right? Though good thing Rentaro prioritizes Shizuka being herself, though how comical to just leave her hanging on a coat hanger .

Figures Karane and Hakari would be the ones to team-up, using Karane's tsundere-strength and Hakari's lustful for Rentaro body to pin him down. He gets the full force of Karane and Hakari's lips (while the audience gets to enjoy Hakari's butt crack) as they take turns...though in true Karane and Hakari fashion, they also end up arguing over who gets to kiss him. But Rentaro manages to subdue them with the power of Yuri and belligerent sexual tension as he makes them kiss themselves and they get really into it. It even took a second for Rentaro to pry his eyes away from such a glorious sight .

I should've known Nano would be the Final Boss, especially because she's still as intelligent as ever, and Rentaro and Kusuri get trapped in the same locker hiding from her. Poor Kusuri believes this is all the fault of her love for drugs and how it's always driven people away from her. Though while she's great at making drugs, it seems like she's not always that clever .

I knew Kusuri's onee-san form would come in the clutch! Especially in a tight space with Rentaro! Well, at least until she quickly gave herself away. Curse her distinctive speech pattern! Though watching her get tied up was hot too !

Rentaro sacrificing himself! Too bad Nano is so terrifying she gives Jack Nicholson a run for his money .

The shows' over folks! Nano has got Rentaro and is kissing him passionately! Roll the credits! At least until Kusuri is able to slip out of her bounds thanks to her loli form and make the reversing agent! Kissing Zombie apocalypse averted !

All's well that ends well! The girls are back to normal, Karane and Hakari bond over mutually trying to deny their make-out session happened, and the girls and Rentaro all accept Kusuri for her love of drugs and for helping make them closer in the process...just as she loves Rentaro as much as she loves drugs. Which for a Drug Master, means a lot .
Old 2023-11-26, 10:45   Link #94
EroKing

Nice one from the translator lol

All these girls a 10 but Hakari is just another level
Old 2023-11-26, 13:03   Link #95
Zolton

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post

Nice one from the translator lol
Getting DDLC flashbacks here
Zolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-26, 14:35   Link #96
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Rentaro sacrificing himself! Too bad Nano is so terrifying she gives Jack Nicholson a run for his money .
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-26, 18:57   Link #97
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I loved the little details like the other girls helping Shizuka even as kiss zombies. Each girl ended up getting some action, with Hakari and Karane getting a bonus stage.
Old 2023-11-27, 00:27   Link #98
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

It really is the details that makes this so much fun. You get little moments where the various girls are helping out Shizuka when she stumbles or falls behind. They are in a berserker state, but they are still good girls that look out for each other.

Even Rentarou . Shizuka is the linchpin of the comedy in this one. Even super human means nothing when she's that weak to begin with . Thankfully she waited until after getting treated before going back on the attack. And luckily for her it doesn't take much offensive power to go on a kissing assault.

And this episode was just fun. Things like having them communicate with each other with just saying "kiss" over and over again was gold .

I mean wow. This show just hasn't gone easy at all. Whether it's the comedy or the kissing scenes it just goes for it! And they really leaned into that for the Karane and Hakari kiss scene was perfect. Thankfully for that situation (and in general) there's something there between them. Which is probably a good thing since while Rentarou is maximum effort at all times, once he actually gets 100 girlfriends...can't be everywhere at all times.
Old 2023-11-27, 02:20   Link #99
Lex79

Best part of the episode was Rentarou helping Shizuka and talking her to the infirmary completely disregarding the dangers. No matter the situation, protecting his girlfriends is always the top priority.
Old 2023-12-02, 15:40   Link #100
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The 100 Girlfriends. Kiss Zombie Panic

At the end of the day, Rentarō assured Kusuri he'll love her as his destined fifth girl regardless if she stops making pharmaceuticals or not. However, he seeing her so passionate at making medicine is what makes her so charming to him.

Anyways enough with the lesson, let's dive into the Kiss Zombie Apocalypse.

Nano wins the top medal with her Jack Torrance reference right after she broke the door handle and peered through the opening frightening the lights out of Rentarō.

Kusuri should not give herself up while attempting to ambush from behind a kiss zombie whose I.Q. was not tampered with like, for example, Nano.

Even during a Kiss Zombie Apocalypse Rentarō remains a gentleman wary of his girlfriends' welfare, however, Kiss Zombie Shizuka exploits her kawaii-ness to bait out Rentarō so that she can kiss him all by herself. Nonetheless, since she's so small Rentarō just needs to hang her on the coat rack.

Karane and Shizuka, there are so bashful at not recalling anything at all. Seriously, I mean nothing happened amongst them, right ?

Tags
comedy, harem